Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,908 members, 7,802,952 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:00 AM

Goodluck Jonathan Meets With PDP Senators - Photos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Jonathan Meets With PDP Senators - Photos (42001 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan Meets George Weah, Liberian President-Elect / Kogi Youths Protest Against Rice Donations By Senators (Photos) / Commissioner Who "Resembles" Goodluck Jonathan Meets With Him In Rivers. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Goodluck Jonathan Meets With PDP Senators - Photos by ChangeIsCostant: 10:28pm On Jul 20, 2016
Senators of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) met with former President Goodluck Jonathan and his wife Dame Patience Jonathan to show them love and support. The lawmakers including former Ebonyi state governor -senator Sam Egwu, senator Ben Murray-Bruce and others -were all smiles as they posed for pictures with the former First couple at their residence.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/07/goodluck-jonathan-and-wife-patience-all.html

16 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets With PDP Senators - Photos by ChangeIsCostant: 10:29pm On Jul 20, 2016

6 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets With PDP Senators - Photos by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jul 20, 2016
Jonathan is now a big boy, taking selfie

Nice pics they are free from Nigeria's burden.

Besides, do anyone notice that mama peace right n!pples?

Besides, you can't afford to miss the story of love btw two undergraduate - Acme of Love to read weekly visit

https://scholarzine./2016/07/19/acme-of-love-episode-one/

169 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets With PDP Senators - Photos by dainformant(m): 10:32pm On Jul 20, 2016
always smiling. good for them

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets With PDP Senators - Photos by PrettyCrystal: 10:34pm On Jul 20, 2016
the calm and easy-going ex-president. a man with a good heart

188 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets With PDP Senators - Photos by NextGovernor(m): 10:37pm On Jul 20, 2016
Some people will soon come here and shout return our money as if they have ever contributed 1 cent to Nigeria economy.

158 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets With PDP Senators - Photos by iflywithbuhari(f): 10:43pm On Jul 20, 2016
They have come to beg. Unlike the deluded and good for nothing BOT, these dummies have a little sense. Jonathan, please don't hesistate to sack any dummy that refuses to join the Sheriff revolution train.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets With PDP Senators - Photos by mazichika: 10:45pm On Jul 20, 2016
Good one
Abaribe na real n**ga

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets With PDP Senators - Photos by limeta(f): 11:02pm On Jul 20, 2016
iflywithbuhari:
They have come to beg. Unlike the deluded and good for nothing BOT, these dummies have a little sense. Jonathan, please don't hesistate to sack any dummy that refuses to join the Sheriff revolution train.

Not too long ago sherrff was boko haram
What has changed
North must be chair man i don,t understand

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets With PDP Senators - Photos by chadwickcollins(m): 11:02pm On Jul 20, 2016
Gej all d way

61 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets With PDP Senators - Photos by Jombojombo(m): 11:15pm On Jul 20, 2016
All hail the true democrat

Our hero of democracy

124 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets With PDP Senators - Photos by Nobody: 11:44pm On Jul 20, 2016
Observing!
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets With PDP Senators - Photos by ayoadeifee(f): 12:53am On Jul 21, 2016
I see something in the third pics,but I will not say it.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets With PDP Senators - Photos by Mentcee(m): 1:01am On Jul 21, 2016
I lay a curse on Buhari!

69 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets With PDP Senators - Photos by Nobody: 1:24am On Jul 21, 2016
Is it just me? Or is patience getting darker?

Please check my signature

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets With PDP Senators - Photos by Ratello: 1:38am On Jul 21, 2016
Trust me aressaa will shed "secret tears" viewing this cheesy grin give it up to the main man, Dr Goodluck Ebele Jonathan.

86 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets With PDP Senators - Photos by poshestmina(f): 3:11am On Jul 21, 2016
Humble and peace loving

God bless you sir smiley

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets With PDP Senators - Photos by Nobody: 4:35am On Jul 21, 2016
Let them fake the smile, they themselves know they have no rest of mind in their heart of hearts.

When DasukiGate, Obanikoro, Metuh, FFK, Fayose points accusing fingers to you that you instructed their different looting, you tell me you truly have peace.

If GEJ still has clout and leverage in the PDP, why has he not been able to broker peace between Makarfi and Sherrif since?

8 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets With PDP Senators - Photos by blackpanda: 4:47am On Jul 21, 2016
Associationa of losers and thieves!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets With PDP Senators - Photos by blackpanda: 4:49am On Jul 21, 2016
ayoadeifee:
I see something in the third pics,but I will not say it.

Lol shebi is patience nipo grin

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets With PDP Senators - Photos by holadguy(m): 5:07am On Jul 21, 2016
Here is their hero again

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets With PDP Senators - Photos by PigMeat: 5:09am On Jul 21, 2016
Elijahrona2:
Is it just me? Or is patience getting darker?

Please check my signature
zombiie

76 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets With PDP Senators - Photos by ChangeIsCostant: 5:27am On Jul 21, 2016
seconded
poshestmina:
Humble and peace loving

God bless you sir smiley

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets With PDP Senators - Photos by Nobody: 5:51am On Jul 21, 2016
Microflux:

sexy right?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets With PDP Senators - Photos by omenka(m): 5:54am On Jul 21, 2016
Microflux:

Almost thought it was her n!pples too but it is just the way the fabric is twisted around there.

She looks her finest EVER in this pic without heavy make-up or jewellery.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets With PDP Senators - Photos by IVORY2009(m): 6:12am On Jul 21, 2016
omenka:
Almost thought it was her n!pples too but it is just the way the fabric is twisted around there.

She looks her finest EVER in this pic without heavy make-up or jewellery.

Bro! You make sense for the first time today, keep it up or was dis account hacked shocked

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets With PDP Senators - Photos by Pavarottii(m): 6:15am On Jul 21, 2016
Chai see as senators dey drag for selfie.

Who God has blesssed, no man can curse.

God bless GEJ.

56 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets With PDP Senators - Photos by solid3(m): 6:23am On Jul 21, 2016
Thieves.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets With PDP Senators - Photos by AllTheWayUp: 6:23am On Jul 21, 2016
[size=15pt] grin grin grin

My Presido...Goodluck Jonathan
Zombies come and see GEJ food don ready
[/size]

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets With PDP Senators - Photos by jazinogold(m): 6:24am On Jul 21, 2016
Microflux:

pervert!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets With PDP Senators - Photos by jazinogold(m): 6:26am On Jul 21, 2016
solid3:
Thieves.
lol... d APC sin-nators n members are the mega thieves! mind you 75% of the so called APC sin-nators were PDP members!

19 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

President Macron Meets Buhari In Abuja (Photos) / 2023 #GEJisComing: Jonathan Is Running For Presidency Under APC - Twitter Users / Osinbajo: How I Learnt Of My Nomination As Buhari’s Running Mate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.