Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,253 members, 7,807,871 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:09 PM

"No Contact Rule" How Effective Is It? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "No Contact Rule" How Effective Is It? (2823 Views)

How Effective Is Postinor 2? I Dey Fear O! / Will My Ex Come Back After No Contact? / The Beauty Of The NO CONTACT Rule (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "No Contact Rule" How Effective Is It? by MzPecs(f): 11:07am On Jul 21, 2016
0ubenji:

Oh...mornin ma'am....u've just dished me the most matured comment today to start my day with...
Do ava nice day ma'am...
Thank you!

Pls sir, do consider my signature embarassed embarassed
Do have a nice day too!
Re: "No Contact Rule" How Effective Is It? by erisegun: 3:08pm On Jul 22, 2016
sleekyonyx:
have some faith dear...
I know how u feel...trust me
shocked so onyi is now
a relationship councillor...... i wee tell walexysammy for u
Re: "No Contact Rule" How Effective Is It? by doublezero7(m): 7:58pm On Jul 22, 2016
sleekyonyx:
lol....he's still my boo... we r waxing strong..

Hello beautiful! smiley
Re: "No Contact Rule" How Effective Is It? by sleekyonyx(f): 9:03pm On Jul 22, 2016
doublezero7:

Hello beautiful! smiley
Hi love kiss
Re: "No Contact Rule" How Effective Is It? by sleekyonyx(f): 9:05pm On Jul 22, 2016
erisegun:
shocked so onyi is now
a relationship councillor...... i wee tell walexysammy for u
lol... what are u waiting for? go and tell grin
Re: "No Contact Rule" How Effective Is It? by sleekyonyx(f): 9:06pm On Jul 22, 2016
MzPecs:

Thank you!

Pls sir, do consider my signature embarassed embarassed
Do have a nice day too!
Aiit dear smiley
Re: "No Contact Rule" How Effective Is It? by doublezero7(m): 5:15pm On Jul 24, 2016
sleekyonyx:
Hi love kiss

I miss you bae! wink kiss
Re: "No Contact Rule" How Effective Is It? by sleekyonyx(f): 12:32am On Jul 25, 2016
doublezero7:

I miss you bae! wink kiss
miss u boo smiley
Re: "No Contact Rule" How Effective Is It? by Nobody: 7:36am On Jul 25, 2016
Piptoes:
I've been going through heartbreak for a while now. So after much thought. i've decided to apply the " no contact rule...and by so doing, I've had to delete my boyfriend from all social media platforms, which seemed almost impossible. The truth is, It's almost like a druggie trying to get off smack....When you are so used to talking to someone everyday and being so close to someone, it's very hard to disconnect from them. Especially for a long period of time. I also know it's imperative that I should apply the "no contact rule". After all, it has been proven to be extremely effective over time. And it will also give him a sense of feeling that I'm gradually moving on. Cos I know the primary aim of the no contact period is to sort of get over him. I said "sort of get over him" because I know it will be very difficult for me to get over him. Pls for those who have practiced the " no contact rule", Is there is a good chance that your ex bf/gf contacted you during the no contact period or even tried to win u back?
Modified#

Yeah. But I was never interested. I feel much more better now.
Re: "No Contact Rule" How Effective Is It? by proeast(m): 1:14pm On Jul 25, 2016
Piptoes:
This really looks bad...so I've lost him forever embarassed...thot relationships works beta when given a second chance.
Thats his/her opinion, NOT A FACT! There are countless relationships that later got mended. What are second chance for? If you still have feelings for your ex, then you must go on total no contact for atleast a month. If he ever loved you, then he will surely miss you and might even want to come back. If he is in a rebound relationship, also totally leave him alone and work on yourself both physically, mentally, emotionally, financially etc. Have a positive and indepedent mindset. Never beg him cos its counterproductive & will only add to his ego. I did no contact on my ex girlfriend & ended up turning the table against her! Though we have not reconciled but she has been giving me so much attention while I just ignore her. No Contact is effective, do it if you believe the relationship can be salvaged.
Re: "No Contact Rule" How Effective Is It? by florasim: 9:49pm On Sep 09, 2021
Contacting a spell caster for a help to fix a broken relationship or marriage is not something evil or a bad action. My ex boyfriend left me heart broken to be with another girl. I almost committed suicide when he broke up with me because i love him so much and can't do without him. We had good, sweet and memorable moments together, he was so kind and caring to me. We had a perfect relationship together. I couldn't stand the chance of loosing him forever to someone else, so i contacted a spell caster online. The spell caster told me that a girl cast a spell on my ex to love her more than any other girl including me and that is why he left me to be with the girl. The spell caster told me that my ex boyfriend is not in his right sense of mind because he is under a love spell. He promised to help me destroy the love spell cast on my ex. He told me what to do and i did exactly as he said, and he destroyed the love spell that was cast on my ex boyfriend. After 24 hours of breaking the love spell, my ex called me and started apologizing for the pain he has cost me. That was how we came back together. He is the best thing that has ever happened to me. If i didn't contact the spell caster, i wouldn't have known that my ex is under a love spell cast on him by another girl and that is how i would have lost him forever. His email address: moonlightspellhome@gmail.com . WhatsApp number: +2347060418995. You can contact him too if you have similar problem like mine was.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do Succubus And Incubus Really Exist? / Christmas Bonus: Prostitutes Now Offer Sex At N500 Per Round / Woman's Viral Halloween Costume Hilariously Mocks All Her Ex-boyfriends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.