Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,997 members, 7,806,897 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:36 AM

This Is Why Some People Will Remain Poor (You Might Find This Really Helpful) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / This Is Why Some People Will Remain Poor (You Might Find This Really Helpful) (531 Views)

Steps On How To Remain Poor. / You Are Legally Dead And Will Remain Dead, Court Tells Man (photo) / Lady Reaches Out To A Poor Old Man After Seeing His Picture On Facebook. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Is Why Some People Will Remain Poor (You Might Find This Really Helpful) by Smart687: 12:17am On Jul 21, 2016
Hello Dear Fellow Citizens.

Hope you are managing okay with the situations of things presently in our dearest country? Well I believe things will soon be better. We are in the era of CHANGE and the change we desire will soon come. The truth is, everybody, we have to plan for our well-fare while we patiently wait for the change to come. The situation of things as we have all known is a bit harsh--everything has gone beyond control and there is every cause for alarm.

Nigerian undergraduates to start with, have no hope of the future to attain a professional work they have spent a lot of money and time studying.

Let alone, the graduates--Parents await their wards to make fortunes of their hard earned labor of seeing them through the end of their education, but the truth is..there is no hope..

We live in a world where everything seems not easy. Our money no reach and we seem to have no choice.
Money is hard to earn and the little we have cannot suffice us for our adequate living..

While some people in the higher places are enjoying without limits..
It's none of their business if every other people have or not..they believe the way life is at their end is the same with every other people..

The money meant for every citizen are being looted for a personal benefit..Well there is God ooo.

These are the people we call out leaders...

But.

Must we remain poor?

If the country is not helping why not help ourselves?

It is very simple only if we can understand..it is said that: "If the Law Can Do Nothing We Have To Take The Risks Ourselves, I am not the Law But I represent The Justice"

I am an advocate of this statement so, I decided to change my views and does my horizon..

I belief some people are making money (Cash On Demand) upon the situation and the regular anthem of "Our Money No Reach OOoo" we people do sing.

The internet has presented us with a great ample of opportunity to make enough money but only few who can believe and see, can harness the opportunity.

Even so, some will have heard of it, but the problem of not being able to believe in it will make them stir back..Which Make some people to remain poor.

And To Only Few Who will learn and take Action. Here is one thing to help you with. this is what has worked and changed many people's live. And It's FREE No Money Asked.

Information Marketing. You are guaranteed of Making Enough money Selling Information Products Online the right way.

Only If you are interested, it is here, just click and Get the FREE Guide and learn your way to success.

http://www.smartpassivebusinesskit.xyz/howtobuilda-6figure-biz-empire

See You On The Other Side Of The Road To Success.

LALASTICLALA

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Fklt- Fact Knowledge Learning Truth / Massive Recruitment At Julius Berger Nigeria Plc. / Breaking: Former Premier League Ace Dalian Atkinson Dies After Being Tasered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.