Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,962 members, 7,799,269 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:05 PM

How Nigerians Ate Their Future. PICTURE. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Nigerians Ate Their Future. PICTURE. (2402 Views)

Rats Ate My Office, Says Absent Leader - South African Newspaper On Aso Rock Rat / See How Nigerians Reacted To Caricature Picture Of President Buhari On Twitter / How Nigerians Are Finally Waking Up To Their Responsibilities - Chinedu George (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Nigerians Ate Their Future. PICTURE. by Longeria(m): 1:50am On Jul 21, 2016
Just like the way Esau traded away his priceless birthright just to solve immediate Stomach infrastructure problem According to Holy Bible, Genesis 25 : 29-34, so as Nigerian has sold their liberty, progress and wellbeing with some quantity of goodies.

Otherwise, what's the motivation in voting someone who don't even know the full meaning of his party's acronym.

Too Bad.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Nigerians Ate Their Future. PICTURE. by SamMilla1(m): 2:16am On Jul 21, 2016
The face of the Dullard that is running down this country.

The blames of GEJ is gradually dying as the Zombs now know that the emperor knows nothing about economy.

14 Likes

Re: How Nigerians Ate Their Future. PICTURE. by estyvino(m): 2:21am On Jul 21, 2016
Every body should return his or her rice! Maybe who knows, things will be good again

11 Likes

Re: How Nigerians Ate Their Future. PICTURE. by poshestmina(f): 2:46am On Jul 21, 2016
Hahahhahahhahaha cheesy
Re: How Nigerians Ate Their Future. PICTURE. by Longeria(m): 2:56am On Jul 21, 2016
estyvino:
Every body should return his or her rice! Maybe who knows, things will be good again

Hahahahahahahaha.

You made sense o o, but wait a minute, do you think NgeneUkwenu, HungerBad, dropshot, Beremx, Aresa, Caseless, donphilopus, egift, Abagworo, phantom, Obalaila, Demdem omenka, midolian, madridguy, ibnsultan, modath, passingshots, and other aisha RICEtivists will agree to vomit rice they've eaten since 2015?

Impossible.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Nigerians Ate Their Future. PICTURE. by adconline(m): 2:59am On Jul 21, 2016
Not everyone. He owes a huge debt of responsibility to at least fix the f_ucking country for at least his 87 percenters
Re: How Nigerians Ate Their Future. PICTURE. by Esperooke(m): 3:01am On Jul 21, 2016
@op, you missed the point, if stomach infrastructure was the real deal in the last presidential election, we would still be grappling with 'stealing is no corruption' Era. Cos GEJ spent fortune to win but Naija people sent him back to Otuoke Notwithstanding.
Choosing PMB over GEJ is never a mistake to people like us who can reason beyond sentiment.... In fact, it's a choice I will do over and over if the opportunity presents it self.......

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Nigerians Ate Their Future. PICTURE. by Longeria(m): 3:34am On Jul 21, 2016
[s]
Esperooke:
@op, you missed the point, if stomach infrastructure was the real deal in the last presidential election, we would still be grappling with 'stealing is no corruption' Era. Cos GEJ spent fortune to win but Naija people sent him back to Otuoke Notwithstanding.
Choosing PMB over GEJ is never a mistake to people like us who can reason beyond sentiment.... In fact, it's a choice I will do over and over if the opportunity presents it self.......
[/s]

TRASH

5 Likes

Re: How Nigerians Ate Their Future. PICTURE. by Esperooke(m): 3:42am On Jul 21, 2016
Longeria:

TRASH
E pain am. Bloody wailer

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Nigerians Ate Their Future. PICTURE. by Longeria(m): 4:04am On Jul 21, 2016
Esperooke:

E pain am. Bloody wailer

Honestly I'm not pained in anyway. How can I feel pained when it's clear that me and my fellow wailers has been vindicated. We shouted to zombies of the dangers in voting a narrow minded man like Buhari, of course zombies don't hear.
Today, the Economy is going from bad to worse, his fulani brothers is wasting lives here and there, he care not.
Instead he's drafting soldiers to guide cows against thieves while neglecting human being.
He prefers to import grass for cow while people like you who voted him are dying of hunger.

Anonimi, Firefire, Tomakint Francizy, Temitemi1, Hinwazaka, Dumkem21 Biafranqueen, Mogidi, Mizmycoli, IsraeliAirforce, Candyrain, Ambivert, Rose2014, dearpreye, Onenaira, Eastlink,

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Nigerians Ate Their Future. PICTURE. by houstonia(m): 4:15am On Jul 21, 2016
illiteracy remains one of our biggest problem, that woman tho, by now that rice has finished

1 Like

Re: How Nigerians Ate Their Future. PICTURE. by ConqueredWest: 4:16am On Jul 21, 2016
AFONJAS ate their future grin and now silently crying grin

4 Likes

Re: How Nigerians Ate Their Future. PICTURE. by madridguy(m): 5:11am On Jul 21, 2016
The bible verses quoted by the OP will make me mute. Peace, meanwhile, I will forever stand with Buhari.

Longeria:

Hahahahahahahaha.

You made sense o o, but wait a minute, do you think NgeneUkwenu, HungerBad, dropshot, Beremx, Aresa, Caseless, donphilopus, egift, Abagworo, phantom, Obalaila, Demdem omenka, midolian, madridguy, ibnsultan, modath, passingshots, and other aisha RICEtivists will agree to vomit rice they've eaten since 2015?

Impossible.

1 Like

Re: How Nigerians Ate Their Future. PICTURE. by Nobody: 5:12am On Jul 21, 2016
How PDP nearly destroyed Nigeria future.

1 Like

Re: How Nigerians Ate Their Future. PICTURE. by Nobody: 5:15am On Jul 21, 2016
Esperooke:

... God bless you for this Bro.

1 Like

Re: How Nigerians Ate Their Future. PICTURE. by Nobody: 5:51am On Jul 21, 2016
modelmike7:
How PDP nearly destroyed Nigeria future.
Yes ooo. Dasuki and his co-horts are the reason why the country is broke. How much is a bag of rice compared to those that stole millions and billions. How many bags of rice would that amount of money buy?
how many entrepreneurs would have been created if such money were invested in the lives of our jobless youths?

2 Likes

Re: How Nigerians Ate Their Future. PICTURE. by omenka(m): 6:14am On Jul 21, 2016
Longeria:

Honestly I'm not pained in anyway. How can I feel pained when it's clear that me and my fellow wailers has been vindicated. We shouted to zombies of the dangers in voting a narrow minded man like Buhari, of course zombies don't hear.
Today, the Economy is going from bad to worse, his fulani brothers is wasting lives here and there, he care not.
Instead he's drafting soldiers to guide cows against thieves while neglecting human being.
He prefers to import grass for cow while people like you who voted him are dying of hunger.

Anoniksmi, Finsrefire, Tomaksaint Frsnancizy, Temitsnbemi1, Hinsnwazaka, Dusjmkem21 Biafrasjnqueen, Mosnmgidi, Mibnzmycoli, IsraeliAirfsnorce, Casjndyrain, Ambjkivert, Rosehj2014, dearjwpreye, Onesjnaira, Eajsstlink,
The least of my intent was to comment on this thread despite the mention above because it feels like applauding stupidity. But this particular post made me- I mean, this has got to be the most cowardly post of the year!

A man (Esperooke) just like yourself engages you one on one and the next thing you could do is take to your heels and summon over a dozen people to come to your aid- you should be ashamed of yourself.

3 Likes

Re: How Nigerians Ate Their Future. PICTURE. by Nobody: 6:14am On Jul 21, 2016
ConqueredWest:
AFONJAS ate their future grin and now silently crying grin

These ones collecting Aisha's rice in Abia too are Afonjas

https://www.nairaland.com/3222169/ikpeazu-distributes-aisha-buharis-food

1 Like

Re: How Nigerians Ate Their Future. PICTURE. by mrvitalis(m): 6:16am On Jul 21, 2016
Longeria:

Anonimi, Firefire, Tomakint Francizy, Temitemi1, Hinwazaka, Dumkem21 Biafranqueen, Mogidi, Mizmycoli, IsraeliAirforce, Candyrain, Ambivert, Rose2014, dearpreye, Onenaira, Eastlink,
If until now u don't know what brought us here then u are lost...
Re: How Nigerians Ate Their Future. PICTURE. by amaechi1: 6:25am On Jul 21, 2016
@OP since you are not wise enough to know that the picture you posted was IDPs. My prayer for you may you never be internally displaced.

1 Like

Re: How Nigerians Ate Their Future. PICTURE. by Esperooke(m): 10:10am On Jul 21, 2016
Longeria:

Vindicated my foot! Who and what vindicate you....
Is it terrorism in the North East that fester from ragtag miscreants to world class terrorism under the clueless watch of GEJ or the hegemony of few over our national treasury. I hope you are abreast of the billions being recovered by the no Nonsense PMB? Hope you heard okonjo iweala's position about the present economic turmoil? If you dont, ask me and I will provide it for you.
If you think Buhari did worse, ask the outgoing US ambassador and other foreign observer.
You need to be tutored more on the mechanics of economy to rid yourself of ignorant wailing.
God bless you, God bless PMB and God bless Nigeria.
Re: How Nigerians Ate Their Future. PICTURE. by Longeria(m): 11:08am On Jul 21, 2016
omenka:
The least of my intent was to comment on this thread despite the mention above because it feels like applauding stupidity. But this particular post made me- I mean, this has got to be the most cowardly post of the year!

A man (Esperooke) just like yourself engages you one on one and the next thing you could do is take to your heels and summon over a dozen people to come to your aid- you should be ashamed of yourself.
Senseless as usual, it's apparent that zombies has every idea on how to defend this fraudulent government hence the resort to insult.

Abeg swerve.

1 Like

Re: How Nigerians Ate Their Future. PICTURE. by Longeria(m): 11:11am On Jul 21, 2016
mrvitalis:

What's this one saying.
Abeg shift.

1 Like

Re: How Nigerians Ate Their Future. PICTURE. by Longeria(m): 11:22am On Jul 21, 2016
amaechi1:
@OP since you are not wise enough to know that the picture you posted was IDPs. My prayer for you may you never be internally displaced.
Liar, are you telling me that IDP eat well and still go malnourished?

https://www.nairaland.com/3232796/new-photos-malnourished-children-bama

2 Likes

Re: How Nigerians Ate Their Future. PICTURE. by AuroraB(f): 12:20pm On Jul 21, 2016
estyvino:
Kikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikiiiiii grin

1 Like

Re: How Nigerians Ate Their Future. PICTURE. by anonimi: 2:12am On Jul 25, 2016
mrvitalis:

Esperooke:

Vindicated my foot! Who and what vindicate you....
Is it terrorism in the North East that fester from ragtag miscreants to world class terrorism under the clueless watch of GEJ

"You need to be tutored more on the mechanics of TERRORISM to rid yourself of ignorant wailing."

[img]http://3.bp..com/-94fjo4Rrwe8/VYYMH1qZ3eI/AAAAAAAAEg4/YQJPLvPXfq0/s400/buhari-military-offensive.jpg[/img]

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2187924_109594257360386431786094855946062713643445n1_jpeg55bd38bf3a3f99bb50f7d7b4bab1597b

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Nigerians Ate Their Future. PICTURE. by anonimi: 2:16am On Jul 25, 2016
estyvino:

Return their rice so they can return the votes of their zombies?
I think that is too late now, bro. grin
Less than three more years to wait.
It will soon be time to vote again. cheesy

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3234361_fbimg1450823846843_jpegccc7ea9d509141b638a64535ab185d08

2 Likes

Re: How Nigerians Ate Their Future. PICTURE. by Esperooke(m): 7:16am On Jul 25, 2016
anonimi:

"You need to be tutored more on the mechanics of TERRORISM to rid yourself of ignorant wailing."

[img]http://3.bp..com/-94fjo4Rrwe8/VYYMH1qZ3eI/AAAAAAAAEg4/YQJPLvPXfq0/s400/buhari-military-offensive.jpg[/img]

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2187924_109594257360386431786094855946062713643445n1_jpeg55bd38bf3a3f99bb50f7d7b4bab1597b

* “Even when I’m in church I am monitoring what is happening. Anytime I get
reports of an attack somewhere… my face will change immediately… my
expression will change. It used to happen every Sunday
* “Anytime I hear of any one Nigerian dies I feel pained… even if it’s a Boko
Haram member – I am their president.” PGEJ, 2014

Azazi blames Boko Haram attacks on PDP
The retired General made this known during the second day of the South-south
economic summit where the collapse of the nation’s security challenge was
deliberated on.
Tracing the rise of Boko Haram’s attack, the chief security adviser to the
president stated that “the extent of violence did not increase in Nigeria until when
there was a declaration by the current president that he was going to contest.”
“PDP got it wrong from the beginning, from the on-set by saying Mr A can rule,
Mr A cannot rule ……according to PDP’s convention, rules and regulation and not
according to the constitution and that created the climate for what has manifest
itself, this way.”
He added that there is some level of political undertone to the problem.
He also noted that the bombings, suicide attacks and jail breaks that have been
raging the northern part of the country “could be traced to the politics of
exclusion of the PDP in the region.”
Blaming the notion of anointing candidates and the ‘do or die’ attitude of the
political party, Retired General Azazi asked why “is it possible that somebody was
thinking that only Mr. A could win, and that if he could not win, there would be
problems in this society?”
“Let’s examine all these issues to see whether the level of violence in the North
East just escalated because Boko Haram suddenly became better trained, better
equipped and better funded, or something else was responsible.”
“It takes very long for somebody to be a sniper,” Mr. Azazi said.
He affirmed the level of sophistication of the group but also gave assurance that
the government is aware of all their doings in a bid to addressing the issue. “I can
assure you that Boko Haram can garner that level of sophistication over time, if it
has not got it already. There are a lot we know that they are doing, and there are
a lot that could be done to address the problem.”
“But, then I must also be quick to point out that today, even if all the leaders that
we know in Boko Haram are arrested, I don’t think the problem would end,
because there are tentacles. I don’t think that people would be satisfied, because
the situations that created the problems are not just about the religion, poverty or
the desire to rule Nigeria. I think it’s a combination of everything. Except you
address all those things comprehensively, it would not work” he added.
On a final solution, the security adviser discourage just the use of force but called
for a collective effort to address the economic problems of the north saying “it is
not enough for us to have a problem in 2009 and you send soldiers to stop the
situation, then tomorrow you drive everybody underground. You must look at what
structures you need to put in place to address the problem holistically. There are
economic problems in the North, which are not the exclusive prerogative of the
Northerners. We must solve our problems as a country.”
He noted that the relationship between national security and development is
inseparable, because “one cannot do without the other” the NSA said.
http://www.channelstv.com/home/2012/04/27/azazi-blames-boko-haram-attacks-
on-pdp/
And, lo and behold, Azazi was silenced by those who never wanted their secret out

1 Like

Re: How Nigerians Ate Their Future. PICTURE. by Longeria(m): 6:05pm On Aug 11, 2017
Chai

(1) (Reply)

Excitement As IPOB Members Regain Freedom After 1 Year In Maximum Prison. Photos / Breaking: Akeredolu’s Election Victory Under Attack, As Tinubu’s Ally Wins In Co / President Buhari Cannot Escape Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.