Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,353 members, 7,800,707 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:50 AM

We Still Maintain Our Cultural Religion - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / We Still Maintain Our Cultural Religion (1671 Views)

To Maintain The Rolls-Royce Of The Emir Of Kano, Sanusi: See What It Takes / Tiv Cultural Group Dazzle At The Lagos Street Carnival (photos) / Ooni Ogunwusi Unveils Logo Of The Yoruba Cultural Carnival Worldwide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Still Maintain Our Cultural Religion by bunbit23: 3:20am On Jul 21, 2016
GM's Intro.... For new comers: this is to inform you that to be the man or woman you desire to be, you need perseverance and knowledge. This two quality will recommend you before the people. As your spiritualist, I have decided to play a part in your life and carrier while you, at the same time is expected to play a part to become a great achiever. I will lead you by the way of knowledge while you have to adopt perseverance as a principle thing. Here, we must first of all let you know about your being as a human. Human is spiritual that's why you need spiritual knowledge. You need spiritual knowledge in your every day activities to achieve the best and remain the best. To do this, you need a teacher, a spiritualist to instruct and guide you on daily basis on spiritual matters. Practice they say makes perfect, therefore we do not only teach and listen but we also practice to perfect our knowledge. Here, remain a light and miracle house. Every thing we do here remain free of charge and so shall it be. To access my knowledge on daily basis, you don't have to pay for the services unless you want my professional skils; that's only when it will attract a little charges. I have to charge you because of the following reasons, 1: items or ritual materials for work. 2: time factors. 3: professionalism. Etc. But if you can exercise patient enough, follow my guide and instructions, in no distant time, you are to become the man of your dream without payment and spending. Having let the cat out of the bag, its now left for you to decide which way best possible for you. Finally, I have to warn as well as remind new existing comers that we have already began before now, and to join us and be the best: you have to start from the beginning. In spiritualism, we maintain procedures and follow protocols. You must count one before two, failure to do that makes the count incomplete. And there is no way you can achieve perfection without completion. So, ask us to help you with previous lectures, rituals, guide, and many more: members will be happy doing that for you. Our idea remains "humanitarian services" while your happiness is our motto. Welcome and have a successful day. Angel Guide! Gods at work!! Divine Multiplication!!! (ask to join our whatsaap group page today)...... press Zero press Seven press Zero press Six press Two press Eight press Five press Five press Zero press Zero Press One and ask us to add you on the group.
Re: We Still Maintain Our Cultural Religion by bunbit23: 12:48pm On Jul 21, 2016
THE THEORY OF ARCHANGELS FOR EACH DAY AND THEIR CHARACTERISTICS.

MONDAY

Monday is gotten from the word MOON which is a planet.The moon is a representation  of femine spirit.
It's Archangel is GABRIEL (God is my strength ).He is an arch angel of mercy
It's Assistant Archangel is Aoit
Colour Associate is WHITE
Scent is LAVENDER.it could be oil or candle

Monday is a day of intentions/communication

TUESDAY

It's Archangel is CAMAEL (He who sees God)
Colour associate is red. Use fire to connect with Camael any time you need to do battle.
Scent is black pepper and dragon's blood.

CAMAEL is a warrior
An archangel of war
He attends to emergencies
He is a special one with special assignment.
He sees God anytime and any day.

Tuesday is a day of battle/war.

WESNESDAY

Wednesday’s Angel is Raphael , ruler of Mercury. Raphael is the patron of healers and travellers. He will keep you safe on all of life’s journeys and help you to communicate in a way that promotes healing and peace.
The colours association are green and yellow.

His Scent is LEMON GRASS or SANDWOOD

Raphael heals with divine powers
He sees and oversees every miracles as regards on healing.

A day to embark on a life's journey,success,healing and peace.

A day to embark on a journey to an unknown place,a new career, A journey of knowledge.

THURSDAY

Sachiel name means (Covering of God).
Colour  is INDIGO
Scent is PEPPERMINT,HYSSOP,  NUTMEG, CEDAR.

Sachiel is the Ruler of Thursday which is associated with JUPITER Planet.
He is the providing spirit from Jupiter.
He is invoked from the East or West.
He is an archangel of abundance and perfection.
He is a powerful angel
He helps you to time risk-taking because without risk taking there are no opportunities.
He gives knowledge and make available opportunities to move with.
He helps with divine knowledge or revelations yo see and observe what has not be seen before.
He is an opportunist.
He is an archangel of prosperity,charity,giver and benevolent.

You must be a cheerful giver to receive and prosper in your business.

A Day of Perfection and Abundance.

FRIDAY

It's Arch Angel is ANAEL.
Colour attraction is PINK or GREEN
Scent is ROSE either it's flower,oil or incense.
Friday is also known as good Friday.
It's ruler planet is VENUS. His tittle is (The star of love).
Venus is a place of love,the pillar of God is love.Without love ,humans are no where because for you to be somebody in life it has to be as a result of recommendation .
Love is universally acceptable.

Anael  can be invoked if you need love in your life,especially those that find it difficult to toast the opposite sex.
He also delivers people clothed with hatredness cause by people.
He helps people who lack love and affection.

A Day of sexuality and love.

May the Archangel of Venus cause people to love u....

SATURDAY

Arch angel us CASSIEL
Colour attire is BLACK,GREY,DARK BROWN.
Scent is GRAND JASPER,MILL,SULPHUR,BLACK TOMALLIN

Saturday originated from the word SATURN Planet.
The ruler of Saturn planet is more concern about the job or assignment give to him than you private or personal life.
He is a principled archangel.

If you have a problem with disciple,order and perservance ,he is the best to present your case to achieve your goal.

SUNDAY

Archangel is MICHEAL.
Colour Attraction is GOLD,ELECTRIC BLUE.
Scent is CINNAMON OIL/CANDLE,FRANSKEN

Sunday is gotten from the word SUN which is a planet
It was archangel Michael that descended Lucifer and his demons down to the ocean.
Archangel Micheal is the chief Arch angels.
He brings favour,survival, perfectioness, deliverance and breakthrough.

He can help shine God's light in the world.
He can cut off all enemies  hiccups and free you immediately.
He doesn't delay in carrying out his assignments.

Prayer Guide,
To speak to Arch angels,do not bother yourself with anything,try to release yourself from negativity by using the Ose oji (Alligator Pepper).Use the Alligator pepper to touch all over your body and at the same time cast all negativity .
Do not present whatever that bothers you like grudges,anger and so forth as to allow the free energy of expression to flow.
You need to express yourself in a manner that requires empathy and attention.

Scent is also needed to attract their presents.Attraction here means getting full attention of the Arch angels.
Re: We Still Maintain Our Cultural Religion by bunbit23: 7:01pm On Jul 23, 2016
2 Corinthians 6:1-10
1. As God’s co-workers we urge you not to receive God’s grace in vain. 2. For he says,
I tell you, now is the time of God’s favor, now is the day of salvation. 3. We put no stumbling block in anyone’s path, so that our ministry will not be discredited. 4. Rather, as servants of God we commend ourselves in every way: in great endurance; in troubles, hardships and distresses; 5. in beatings, imprisonments and riots; in hard work, sleepless nights and hunger; in purity, understanding, patience and kindness; 6. in the Holy Spirit and in sincere love; in truthful speech and in the power of God; 7. with weapons of righteousness in the right hand and in the left; 8. through glory and dishonor, bad report and good report; genuine, yet regarded as impostors; 9. known, yet regarded as unknown; dying, and yet we live on; beaten, and yet not killed;
10. sorrowful, yet always rejoicing; poor, yet making many rich; having nothing, and yet possessing everything.
Re: We Still Maintain Our Cultural Religion by bunbit23: 3:53am On Jul 25, 2016
HAVE I COMPLETED MY SPIRITUAL PRACTICES TODAY?
If we are serious about any endeavour in life we need to be both persistent and regular.
For example, if one wants to be fit one would need to do exercise regularly. So also if one wants permanent happiness one needs to do spiritual practice on a daily basis.
INCREASING THE LEVEL OF OUR SPIRITUAL PRACTICE REGULARLY.
Just as we increase our levels of fitness by steadily increasing our exercise regime, the same is true in spiritual practice.
If we do the same spiritual practice year in and year out it would lead to stagnation. To avoid stagnation in spiritual growth we need to adopt increasing levels of spiritual practice.
WHAT DO WE HAVE TODAY?
Keeping times table would help your spiritual practice on daily basis. To achieve this, we have to introduce new spiritual practices to maintain a daily times table. From Today being Sunday, 24 July 2016, daily update is expected to be reaching you while you are advice to get a note book to keep, record and maintain a spiritual times table calendar. To become the man and woman of your dream, to become a spiritualist, to become a figure and an achiever: you need to keep daily spiritual practices. (Ask to join on our whatsaap page).
Re: We Still Maintain Our Cultural Religion by bunbit23: 3:18pm On Jul 25, 2016
From today being Monday 25th July 2016 onwards, every prospective member is expected to pray with a seed of Kola nut in the morning. Those of you who have a private compound are hereby advice to say morning prayers facing the rising sun. Those of you whose window face east wards should follow suit ( tenants). Then, those who can't access either of the option should pray indoor. Now, How To Pray With Kola Nut. 1.......Get a cup of water, insert your piece of kola and allow to soak a bit then wash properly (remove the husk and all dirty). 2......Take your seed of kola and stand facing the sun or your altar and start by thanking the supreme God! Thank the angels!! Thank your ancestors and acknowledge their support so far!!! Thank the gods and goddess of your land!!!! Thank the gods and goddess of the land/city where you are!!!!! Now, ask them all to come and eat kola which you presented before them. Tell them that you are not going to break the kola rather expect them to share it in union on your behalf. Since this is the first time they are meeting for your sake, let them receive the kola in oneness, harmony and discuss your progress and prosperity as they eat the Kola. Ask them to eat all and reward you with long life, progress, happiness, good job, abundance, richies, prosperity ( use this medium to express your private intentions). 3...... Ask Sun (for those facing sun) to receive kola also and cause you abundance, cause your path to shine like her all day long, in the midst of friends and well wishers, family and relatives, in your carrier and individual activities etc. 4...... Ask eke_ angels from the east, nkwo_angels from the north, orie_angels from the south and afo_angels from the west to come and receive kola and cause abundance, richies, prosperity, progress, love, luck, favor etc. 5......troway the kola on the ground facing the sun or inside your room and resume your duty. (Now, since you do not break this kola and at the same time dropped it inside your room or outdoor, allow the kola to be their until night when you have to dispose it owing to environmental sanitation or secrecy). Direct further info to me in any case you are not cleared. So I mote it be!
Re: We Still Maintain Our Cultural Religion by bunbit23: 8:32am On Jul 27, 2016
[06:19, 27/07/2016] odogwuakataaka: Sacrifice! Sacrifice!! Sacrifice!!! When you hear sacrifices what does call to your mind? how many of us here know truly that nothing goes for nothing. As a trader, how often do you sacrifice? As a student, have you done your annual sacrifices for better result? As a civil servant, how often do you perform promotional ritual?
[06:21, 27/07/2016] odogwuakataaka: These and more are questions you need to ask to have your answers. Answer to the above questions contribute to your present financial, success, promotional state.
[06:24, 27/07/2016] odogwuakataaka: Having reached to the season of money and richies, its important to open the bag and zip_up success. Nothing goes for Nothin, one spiritual truth you must know.
[06:26, 27/07/2016] odogwuakataaka: If you need money there is way to making money. If you need promotion there's way to obtaining regular promotion. If you need success in your endeavor, there are sacrifices you must perform.
[06:29, 27/07/2016] odogwuakataaka: One killer mankind had had for decades is secrecy. I believe if not secret, earth could have been a better and best place of dwelling whereby the spirits could have clamour to make existence with physical body.
[06:30, 27/07/2016] odogwuakataaka: Why? Because, earth is blessed with unseen and unknown richies and abundance!
[07:15, 27/07/2016] odogwuakataaka: The best way to get rich and stay connected till infinity without no man no woman stepping your toes is sacrificing to your archangels reading from your date of bath.
[07:16, 27/07/2016] odogwuakataaka: We have Heifer sacrifice which is for the Archangel of Jupiter.
[07:17, 27/07/2016] odogwuakataaka: Who is Archangel of Jupiter?
[07:18, 27/07/2016] odogwuakataaka: Sachiel!
[07:18, 27/07/2016] odogwuakataaka: The ruler of Jupiter. Which day is day of Archangel Sachiel?
[07:28, 27/07/2016] odogwuakataaka: Thursday!
[07:35, 27/07/2016] odogwuakataaka: We have ox, pig or sheep rituals which we perform for Archangel of Mars
[07:37, 27/07/2016] odogwuakataaka: That's Archangel Chamuel the ruler of mars and presiding Angel of Tuesday
[07:38, 27/07/2016] odogwuakataaka: So on and so forth
[07:38, 27/07/2016] odogwuakataaka: Remember, everyone has his Archangel?
[07:38, 27/07/2016] odogwuakataaka: Now the question is this, do you known your Archangel?
[07:39, 27/07/2016] odogwuakataaka: Many of you do not know your archangels
[07:40, 27/07/2016] odogwuakataaka: If you do not know, am here as your spiritualist to help you with your Archangel.
[07:41, 27/07/2016] odogwuakataaka: To know your Archangel, send me you date of birth, month and year of birth
[07:43, 27/07/2016] odogwuakataaka: I will consult and tell you the day you were born on earth and your archangel
[07:43, 27/07/2016] odogwuakataaka: This is very important to enable you achieve the best of life with hustle and struggle
[07:44, 27/07/2016] odogwuakataaka: To make money and be successful in life, you don't need to hustle and struggle
[07:44, 27/07/2016] odogwuakataaka: It's only but ignorant that hustle and struggle
[07:45, 27/07/2016] odogwuakataaka: Wisdom don't hustle and can't struggle to be rich and achieve success
[07:46, 27/07/2016] odogwuakataaka: How many of you know that angels are servant of man?
[07:47, 27/07/2016] odogwuakataaka: If you know that they are servant to mankind, that's to say they stand for wages or reward as a servant. A servant does everything possible to deliver to attract his master's love and care
[07:47, 27/07/2016] odogwuakataaka: So the angels
[07:48, 27/07/2016] odogwuakataaka: God the supreme being has placed them incharrge over us
[07:49, 27/07/2016] odogwuakataaka: So each and everyone of them work day and night to see that they deliver to retain their positions
[07:49, 27/07/2016] odogwuakataaka: To get the best from your archangels, get connected to them today
[07:50, 27/07/2016] odogwuakataaka: Remember, its always give and take
[07:50, 27/07/2016] odogwuakataaka: The law and rule which has no negotiation in spiritualism
[07:51, 27/07/2016] odogwuakataaka: You can't receive without giving no matter who you are and your rank
[07:51, 27/07/2016] odogwuakataaka: This was the reason God the supreme being has to send down his innocent begotten son Emmanuel
[07:52, 27/07/2016] odogwuakataaka: Secret many do not know
[07:52, 27/07/2016] odogwuakataaka: But you must know but make a different
[07:52, 27/07/2016] odogwuakataaka: My students must be different
[07:53, 27/07/2016] odogwuakataaka: My followers must be different
[07:53, 27/07/2016] odogwuakataaka: So I mote it be!
Re: We Still Maintain Our Cultural Religion by bunbit23: 7:03pm On Jul 30, 2016
press Zero press Seven press Zero press Six press Two press Eight press Five press Five press Zero press Zero press One. ask to join our whatsaap page
Re: We Still Maintain Our Cultural Religion by andrew07: 8:25am On Aug 27, 2016
Stupid fake op stop using bible to defraud people you are fake
Re: We Still Maintain Our Cultural Religion by andrew07: 8:28am On Aug 27, 2016
Provide your real names photos your shrine photos the clients contact you have helped your location for verification
Re: We Still Maintain Our Cultural Religion by bunbit23: 11:27am On Aug 28, 2016
andrew07:
Provide your real names photos your shrine photos the clients contact you have helped your location for verification

Hello Room by andrew07 : 1:22pm On Jul 24
I am looking for a strong Fetish Priest or Occultic Native Doctor to help me solve some pressing issues.If there are any here ,please drop me your Whatsapp phone number .Thanks all
(Quote ) ( Report) (Like ) (Share )

here what I found in your profile. frustration is your next neighbor, who is to be blamed?
Anyway, am still waiting for evidence of the scammed deal so far as labelled against me. upload and let's see. Today is Sunday, do upload and let the house see reason with you.
Re: We Still Maintain Our Cultural Religion by andrew07: 3:15pm On Aug 28, 2016
andrew07:
a real spiritualist does not hide his details for verification you can maintain your scamming room for the next victims
Re: We Still Maintain Our Cultural Religion by andrew07: 3:19pm On Aug 28, 2016
I am free to post comment and read like other posters am not here to scam any one you chosed to open different threads to scam people
Re: We Still Maintain Our Cultural Religion by baZOOKer: 7:21am On Mar 06, 2017
Khiaa is me traphedges no one is following me on tis account here is my whatsapp number +2349022647834
text me..
Re: We Still Maintain Our Cultural Religion by bunbit23: 1:17pm On Apr 18, 2017
baZOOKer:
Khiaa is me traphedges no one is following me on tis account here is my whatsapp number +2349022647834
text me..
I didn't get your point
Re: We Still Maintain Our Cultural Religion by bunbit23: 4:31pm On Apr 28, 2017
Spiritual Alert: Non-Religious Group hereby inform the general public about our sole determination to help the society out of evil spells, spiritual bondage, occult engagement, false religious teaching, marriage palava, love chaos, unemployment, etc.
Therefore we invite you to join our whatsaap group where we teach, guide, and help bring solution to your existing problems without payment and reward. Through our teaching and guides, you gain Spiritual empowerment to fight your course and obtain deliverance just by yourself and for yourself.
We ask for nothing in return believing in almighgty the great giver who rewards accordingly in his richies and great abundance.
FEAR NOT: we are bent to help you with the introduction of roots, herbs, plants and other sacred items within your reach to cause your deliverance and success. Remember, God made it possible.
Genesis 1:1 IN THE beginning God (prepared, formed, fashioned, and) created the heavens and the earth.
dmirable) and He approved it.
Genesis 1:11 And God said, Let the earth put forth [tender] vegetation: plants yielding seed and fruit trees yielding fruit whose seed is in itself, each according to its kind, upon the earth. And it was so.

We share this common belief that, if we suceded in helping you to know that which you needs to know using God's creation such like plants, herbs, fruit, roots: definitely we are doing his will and stand to be rewarded. This is our happiness and reasons for doing this. Free we received, free we ought to give. Give and it shall be given unto you, a giver never lack.

BUSINESS PROMOTION FORUM:
Here we discuss issues concerning trade, challenges and bring solution using ritual games. Therefore, traders are hereby welcomed. Learn to grow your business and become a success. Stop giving excuses and complain no more. The different between success and failure is knowlege not opportunity. You were been oppressed by your foes simply because you lack knowledge for protection and prosperity. Gain thousand of opportunity today without knowledge, you are sure to become a failure tomorrow. Its not a matter of destiny. Afterall, none is destined to be rich and poor; out of the deligence of a man comes success. Your inability to know what you suppose to know is called IGNORANT. God has finished creation, his law and commandment has come to stay. Those who listened to what the spirit has to say was saved but the least got drowned and destroyed.
What you don't know about trading: Trading is a spiritual engagement and those who must make success in it must be somewhat spiritually inclined. Ten naira from demonic coven could buy your million naira goods at stake and gradualy you come to possess nothing like a new born baby. Join our business promotion forum!

OCCULT AND KNOWLEDGE FORUM:
For those of us who hunger for spiritual knowledge and occult information. Here is a forum where knowledge for occult and spiritualism are reviewed. In all your get, get wisdom, says solomon. In a mouth full of knowledge comes wisdom. Do you wish to have full knowledge about the universe? You want to be learn and none was there to teach you? Here comes the golden opportunity for you. Join us today and have a sound knowledge. Knowledge of the universe are made known to those who sought for it. Here we teach you the different between white witch and black witch society. Talking about occult is like a call to social catastrophe given to an average africana but the knowledge went far beyond the border when we are properly guided. Since occult are liable to search and research of deep knowledge, an average scholar is a credit to the faculty.

RELIGION AND TRADITIONAL BELIEF FORUM:
Religion is the commonest institution human refused to handle with care.Tradition on her own has received a big blow from the people while civilization made her look like a sacrilege. No matter how far we get civilized, one thing is certain: earth, air, water and fire the four elements of nature remains active and never adopt civilization. That's to say that civilization if its a word can only be seen in the dictionary of confusion and divition if we must invite a natural debate. No matter where you come from, in regards to your religious border and traditional practices, we hereby invite you to join us introduce pure religion far beyond what is seen in our society today. Only truth can bring us together as one irrespective our cultural and religious differences; we can be one to God‘s glory. Nothing can bring mankind together in life if not true religion. Our aim here is to bring to you pure and true religion, which is making known the true God. Join us here for the religious and traditional order.

SPELL CASTING AND DELIVERANCE FORUM:
For those of you who are under evil spells casting. It could be by the witch or wizard, it might be as a result of marine engagement, family deities, occult member or an initiation done in a certain kingdom with or without your consent. It could be anything but onething that is certain is that something went wrong somewhere. Bondage! Spiritual Bondage!!
You might have been where you are right now on evil mission, reading this you know yourself and something in you is urging you to keep reading which is while you are still, that which urges you to read ahead is the spirit of light and life which must help your deliverance. Do not accept and say it is too late to go back. No! God who has life and gives you the air which you breath uncountablely doesn't count your late coming. He is a timeless God! Here comes the freedom!! This is the only existing online forum where you are been guided to deliver yourself at the comfort of your home, just by yourself and for yourself. We help connect you to forces, angels, principalities that are special created for self deliverance. Angels of the meek and loyal ones. Using herbs and roots, plants and sacred fruits to reach out your deli erance. Pay none and visit no one. We own no religious building where you may be invited for initiation or baptism, we are not planning for any till eternity. Our aim is to help your deliverance while you enjoy freedom. The maker after creation millions of years ago gave mankind freedom, why must you be in bondage today? Question which has no obvious answer greater than, YOU MUST BE FREE. knowledge for the esoteric leave us in no bondage. We don't have seasonal or temporary deliverance as seen in our religious circle today. Once delivered is forever delivered which is the major reason you must be trained before undergoing the ritual deliverance processess. Join deliverance forum today on whatsaap.

HOW TO JOIN?
For the moment, we only have 4 existing whatsaap forunm, namely;
BUSINESS PROMOTION FORUM
OCCULT AND KNOWLEDGE FORUM
RELIGION AND TRADITIONAL BELIEF FORUM
SPELL CASTING AND DELIVERANCE FORUM
These forums are created to reach out our individual purposes, aim, focus as never seen before. To join, send a request to join using our whatsaap number zero plus seven plus zero plus six plus two plus eight plus five plus five plus zero plus zero plus one.

State categorically forum of your interest. (Take your time once more to proof-read the packages as seen above).
Note: you can only be added to one group, so make a right choice now.

MUST KNOW:
Practice is compulsory to Business and promotion forum as well as Spells casting and Deliverance forum, therefore we hereby state it clearly that if you must join the said forums: you must be ready to practice the teaching. Practicing is our purpose of teaching and must not be over ruled. We have taking much time and consultation to see it become a success by so employing PIONEERS and a MONITOR to help this great and sacred mission. this is all about spiritualism, we teach to be practice. Practice they say makes perfect.

WHAT YOU MAY LIKE TO KNOW ABOUT US:
We have earlier created a single room on whatsaap to deliver spiritual knowledge and spiritualism. At a point it became boring for we were unable to meet with individual quest under the umbrella of a single forum comprising various teachings. Sam wanted to here about marriage and religion while Nelly wanted to hear about business promotion and rituals, it was a call to confusion leaving none in a satisfied state: which affected our teaching and morality. We paused to reinforce which brought about this present development.

HOW MUCH DO WE PAY TO BELONG?
obviously we are starting with no fees and may likely end up with no charges only if you can abide by the rule do-it-yourself-services. We tell you what to do, how to do it and when to do it. When we suggest a ritual item, we expect you to provide it within your estate. To me, it is one of the reasons this opportunity are meant for Nigerians. Provision and availability of natural herbs, root, fruit and other local essential sacred items are the major reason we go national. Using God giving resources to see through our happiness, success, breakthrough, promotion and deliverance are another reason we are meant to be local without going international to an extent. We only have two forum where foreigners with desired intention might lodge, 5: OCCULT AND KNOWLEDGE
6: RELIGION AND TRADITIONAL BELIEF. This is because we have little or no ritual practices here.

Finally, we hereby ask you to help share this message accross your contact, help your brother/sister in need. There's no greater love than this!!! Life savings is the greatest act of sacrifice!!!!! Never say it is not for me, eventhough its none of your concern; though no on is petfect yet we insist you share to your friends and family walls on facebook and whatsaap page. Do you know that many suffers today and millions are dyieng in silence? You can help save a soul therefore we ask you to save a soul today: doing so will help save yours. Contact: zero plus seven plus zero plus six plus two plus eight plus five plus five plus zero plus zero plus one.

Re: We Still Maintain Our Cultural Religion by bunbit23: 11:40am On Apr 29, 2017
Bible Debate Group

Non Religious Organisation brought to you bible debate on whatsApp. Let's debate!

Bible is the account of God's action in the world and his purpose with all creation. The young Timothy has this to record,
2 Timothy 3:16 Every Scripture is God-breathed (given by His inspiration) and profitable for instruction, for reproof and conviction of sin, for correction of error and discipline in obedience, [and] for training in righteousness (in holy living, in conformity to God's will in thought, purpose, and action). Undoubtedly, many scriptural passages have left good number of bible student in a perplex state thereby calling for a debate.

But the question is this, DOES BIBLE CONTRADICT?. We can further ask, who wrote the bible book? These questions can help us know if truly what you have at home is the bible, if we must get the true answer.

To get a true answer to the first question, DOES BIBLE CONTRADICT?, we are required to answer first, the second question, WHO WROTE THE BIBLE?. To know who wrote the bible, we must first of all know how many books that made up the bible. Thus bible book begins with Torah the first five book namely, Genesis, Exodus, Leviticus, Numbers and Deuteronomy writen by Moses. Hebrew bible contains 24 books. While Christian protestant bible are divided into two groups namely: the old testatment canon which contains a minimum of 39 books and the second part is the new testament 27, making it a 66 books. We should know that 81 books were seen in Ethiopian Orthodox Church making up their bible.

Having seen vast of bible books reading from various religious calendar, we may likely believe bible contradiction. Moreover, there are various biblical statement leading to contradiction which could be seen in Genesis 1 and 2. This claims goes that there are two creation accounts: in chapter 1, Man and woman are created at the same time after the creation of the animals. In chapter 2, the animals are created after people. Romans 15:33 calls God a God of peace, but Exodus 15:3 calls him a man of war. We are told in 1 Chroniicle 21:1 that Satan provoked David to number Israel. Did God incite David to take a census of Israel, or did Satan? Was Jehoiachin set free from prison on 25th day (Jeremiah 52:31) of the month or the 27th day of the month (2 Kings 25:27)? Was Rahab praised for lying in James 2:25 when lying is forbidden in the ten commandments?

Apparently, if we read the bible at face value without a preconceived bias for finding errors, we will find it to be a coherent and relatively easy-to-understand book. Yes there are difficult passages. Yes there are verses that appear to contradict each other. We must remember that the bible was written by approximately 40 different authors over a period of around 1500 years. Each writer wrote with a different style, from a different perspective, to a different audience, for a different purpose. We should expect some minor differences. However, a difference is not a contradiction.

Its only an error if there is absolutely no conceivable way the verses or passages can be reconciled. Many have found a supposed error in the bible in relation to history or geography only to find out that the bible is correct once further archaelogical evidence is discovered. These and lots more are reasons bible scholars, believers should adherent to young Timothy's counsel, 2 Timothy 2:15 Study and be eager and do your utmost to present yourself to God approved (tested by trial), a workman who has no cause to be ashamed, correctly analyzing and accurately dividing [rightly handling and skillfully teaching] the Word of Truth.

Furthermore, we needs answer to the following question as a bible Student. How did moses the author of the first five bible books came with an account of event before his birth as written in Genesis? Did bible bible tell us the truth we needed to know about human existence? Who is God and how does he came to be? Why did Satan want the body of Moses? Why were Michael and Satan disputing over the body of Moses? Jude 1:9 But when [even] the archangel Michael, contending with the devil, judicially argued (disputed) about the body of Moses, he dared not [presume to] bring an abusive condemnation against him, but [simply] said, The Lord rebuke you! (B).

These are questions people asked that beg for an answer. For us to know God and draw more to God, we need the bible. We need to know all that is written in that accounts of God's action. We shouldn't base our knowledge of God per say least we deceived by the deceiver. because of the numerous actions written in the bible, people have sought ways to reap where they do not sow. Who are victims? Bible believers!

Bible debate Forum is such a wonderful package for you to know more about the bible as a scholar, bible believer or bible student. We can only serve God in truth and righteousness upon his knowledge. How would you worship whom you don't even know his true name?

Its not a surprise to see a Pastor who does not know the real name of God, yet he has followers. Some call him El-shaddaia, Elohim, Yahweh, Jehovah, Abba and Adonai. Which is his real name? These are why we are here. To help you know about God and leave up to his purpose for you. It may surprise you to know that am not a catholic priest, Pastor, reverend, bishop, but a spiritualist. I don't go to church, neither do i have any church but i praise God every minute of the day. How?

God is a spirit and not a mortal. He is always near to those who call upon him in truth and righteousness. He does not have a peculiar people neither does he belong to a particular nation. If you can give up your pride and selfishness, humble yourself before his presence, he shall visit you with surprises. Great he is and great are his wondrous act. Just like Jesus said, its going to be a different thing at the last day. When you look here and there to see none of your church members, you call your pastor and bishop but they shall be no where to be found. Its then you will confess Jesus by his prophetic words, when he said.......Mathew 7:21 Not everyone who says to Me, Lord, Lord, will enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father Who is in heaven.

Thus they shall come with judgement. read what they said " We ate and drank in Your presence, and You taught in our streets. (Luke 13:26)
But I will say, I tell you, I do not know where and what household you are talking about. Depart from Me, all you wrongdoers! ( Luke 13:27).

Join us today in a bible debate forum on whatsApp. Share with your friends and family. Help save a soul today. Its all about bible! If not bible, we have nothing more to debate. WhatsApp using ZERO plus SEVEN plus ZERO plus. SIX plus TWO. plus EIGHT plus FIVE plus. FIVE plus ZERO. plus ZERO plus ONE. Join for good and see eternal life.
Re: We Still Maintain Our Cultural Religion by bunbit23: 5:03pm On May 01, 2017
We keep it real, lecture is on going. join us today on whatsaap where we open up all hidden knowledge. what do you want to know about the univers? what is your problem? have you gone for deliverance but to no avail? do you have a question that you long seek for a spiritualist who can help you sought it out?
Here is the opportunity!!!!!!!
Now is the time!!!!!!!!!
Join our growing whatsaap page for deliverance and carrier promotion.
Thanks for joining!
Knowledge is power!!

(1) (Reply)

PROVERBS In NIGERIAN LANGUAGES (hausa, Igbo & Yoruba) - By Trabex Creations / Kindly Share Proverbs In Your Dialect. / Obafemi Martins Tattoos Yoruba Ancient God 'ife' On His Abs(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.