Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,353 members, 7,780,946 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:08 AM

Difference Btw Airtel And Mtn #25 Night Browsing. - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Difference Btw Airtel And Mtn #25 Night Browsing. (40536 Views)

Are You Using The Free Youtube Streaming Plans Offered By 9mobile And MTN? / MTN #25 Night Browsing Tweak / About Mtn #25 Night Browsing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Difference Btw Airtel And Mtn #25 Night Browsing. by Kboy55: 11:00am On Jul 22, 2016
Pls I want to know if for example I have exhausted the Airtel 1.5gb, can I resubscribed the same night for another one ? Has anyone tried that before. ? Because is never enough for what I want to download
Re: Difference Btw Airtel And Mtn #25 Night Browsing. by Wizprodigy: 11:02am On Jul 22, 2016
ikombe:
Team airtel 2gb for #200 grin

Quantico

Season 1 episode 1 - 23 on the download list angry
abeg na where u dey download film for free. Abeg give me link. If i want download dem go say make i becum member dat tin dey taya me.
Re: Difference Btw Airtel And Mtn #25 Night Browsing. by vosquare: 11:19am On Jul 22, 2016
Jeffy1206:
what about the fact that you can re subscribe on the Airtel? Op abeg no lie jor.
Bros... Is it renewable?
Re: Difference Btw Airtel And Mtn #25 Night Browsing. by FTbomb(m): 11:21am On Jul 22, 2016
fvck both!
Re: Difference Btw Airtel And Mtn #25 Night Browsing. by levelss(m): 11:28am On Jul 22, 2016
Wizprodigy:
abeg na where u dey download film for free. Abeg give me link. If i want download dem go say make i becum member dat tin dey taya me.
Try www.o2tvseries.com It's absolutely free
Re: Difference Btw Airtel And Mtn #25 Night Browsing. by VERDA: 11:35am On Jul 22, 2016
ikombe:
Team airtel 2gb for #200 grin

Quantico

Season 1 episode 1 - 23 on the download list angry

How do i sub for this plan abeg? smiley
Re: Difference Btw Airtel And Mtn #25 Night Browsing. by VIPERVENOM(m): 11:36am On Jul 22, 2016
Kboy55:
Pls I want to know if for example I have exhausted the Airtel 1.5gb, can I resubscribed the same night for another one ? Has anyone tried that before. ? Because is never enough for what I want to download
yes u can resubscribe. make sure u resubscribe before u exhaust ur data if u have airtime on your phone to prevent stories dat touch cheesy

1 Like

Re: Difference Btw Airtel And Mtn #25 Night Browsing. by VERDA: 11:36am On Jul 22, 2016
oyaskii:
Yup...Something must be wrong with ur settings..Used it on Monday nite was able to download 3Gb worth of Files

How do you sub for this plan pls .
Re: Difference Btw Airtel And Mtn #25 Night Browsing. by eghos12(m): 11:37am On Jul 22, 2016
ikombe:
I use nokia e5 so its easy for me to switch to 3g , disconnect data connection and connect back with 2g , browse small den switch back to 3g.

Just keep on repeating the process grin

guy i have e5 too when i try it on edge it browse but once i switch to utms mode(3g) it disconnets once i open new page . Any help.
Re: Difference Btw Airtel And Mtn #25 Night Browsing. by Nobody: 11:41am On Jul 22, 2016
branhampaul:
1. Mtn Last From 12am-4am, While Airtel Last 12am-5am.
2. Mtn Allows You To Download Any File Size, While Airtel Allows Only Downloading Of Files Below 10mb.
3. To Subscribe For MTN Night Browsing Send NIGHT to 131., While For Airtel Dial *312#.
4. For MTN You Must Be On MTN PULSE B'fore You Can Subscribe, While For Airtel You Must Be On Smart Trybe.

Thats My Noticeable Difference Btw The Two Networks..
I Think MTN NB Is Berra..

Nah u can download any file size airtel....
Re: Difference Btw Airtel And Mtn #25 Night Browsing. by prinsam30: 11:45am On Jul 22, 2016
arcnomec:

Which site can I use to download this films,pls share with me

Toxicwap.com is the best as far as I'm concerned, they have both seasons and movies, I once used the 02tvseries but the video quality on some movies are not encouraging at all, but they are better after Toxicwsp.com
Re: Difference Btw Airtel And Mtn #25 Night Browsing. by sylve11: 11:47am On Jul 22, 2016
dreamworld:
Fake news, mtn is 500mb, thank you

it's even less than from my side. cool
Re: Difference Btw Airtel And Mtn #25 Night Browsing. by mikron(m): 11:49am On Jul 22, 2016
oyaskii:
lol at @ Airtel only allows you to download files below 10mb....op are u sure u have sub for Airtel night plan b4?
dont mind him, very wrong info

1 Like

Re: Difference Btw Airtel And Mtn #25 Night Browsing. by ogaprime(m): 11:53am On Jul 22, 2016
oyaskii:
Yup...Something must be wrong with ur settings..Used it on Monday nite was able to download 3Gb worth of Files

Sir, you mean 3gb files on just N25 or through re-subscribing on the same sim or through using many sims, all in same night? Which one??
Re: Difference Btw Airtel And Mtn #25 Night Browsing. by DTalented(m): 11:57am On Jul 22, 2016
Airtel 50 naira for 1.5gb subscribtion is ok.
Though i suscribed one night and Airtel removed 3g.
Re: Difference Btw Airtel And Mtn #25 Night Browsing. by rhektor(m): 12:00pm On Jul 22, 2016
detagabriel:
pld..does the airtel plan work on laptop

Surely airtel subscriptions are always cross platform

1 Like

Re: Difference Btw Airtel And Mtn #25 Night Browsing. by javispj(m): 12:07pm On Jul 22, 2016
I thought air stop their night sub..r they back now
Re: Difference Btw Airtel And Mtn #25 Night Browsing. by gwales: 12:23pm On Jul 22, 2016
branhampaul:
2. Mtn Allows You To Download Any File Size, While Airtel Allows Only Downloading Of Files Below 10mb.
3. To Subscribe For MTN Night Browsing Send NIGHT to 131., While For Airtel Dial *312#.
4. For MTN You Must Be On MTN PULSE B'fore You Can Subscribe, While For Airtel You Must Be On Smart Trybe.

op, are u sure cos last time I used airtel night data to download mortal kombat x which is 1.8 gig
Re: Difference Btw Airtel And Mtn #25 Night Browsing. by ochesco64(m): 12:23pm On Jul 22, 2016
detagabriel:
pld..does the airtel plan work on laptop
yes it works on laptop
Re: Difference Btw Airtel And Mtn #25 Night Browsing. by cochexky: 12:26pm On Jul 22, 2016
Freiden:

Na. I do the normal 3.5GB for 2000.

But overall when it comes to browsing, i prefer MTN
for this hardship who they done epp
Re: Difference Btw Airtel And Mtn #25 Night Browsing. by BarryJones(m): 12:31pm On Jul 22, 2016
ikombe:
My top 15 undecided
The Blacklist - Season 1 - 3
Game Of Thrones - Season 1 - 6
The Flash - Season 1 - 2
Lucifer - Season 1
The walking Dead - Season 1 - 6
Dan vinci Demons - Season 1 - 3
Rookie Blue - Season 1 - 7
The Strain - Season 1 - 2
The Boondocks - Season 1 - 4
The 100 - Season 1 - 3
Revolution - Season 1 - 2
Vikings - Season 1 - 4
The Returned - Season 1
Constantine - Season 1
Salem - Season 1 - 2
pls where can i download good american movies, excluding season movies
Re: Difference Btw Airtel And Mtn #25 Night Browsing. by ateketom(m): 12:37pm On Jul 22, 2016
branhampaul:

This is a big lie.... I can tell u vividly that I have been using Aitel night plan for about a week now. And its been amazing.... Pls disregard wat the op said about downloading only 10mb files as I have downloaded files worth 254mob.
Re: Difference Btw Airtel And Mtn #25 Night Browsing. by joseph214(m): 12:54pm On Jul 22, 2016
ikombe:
Lol grin . Dat plan na evil
Totally evil highest I have used for d N50 plan is 1gb.
Re: Difference Btw Airtel And Mtn #25 Night Browsing. by orbgoblin: 12:55pm On Jul 22, 2016
MrEverything:
Big ass lie airtel is better I've subbed 3 times so far and I always exhausted the 1.5gb, Mtn on the other hand sucks

Please hw do you dubscribe for the airtel night plan? I'm on smartrybe and I keep getting the error this plan is not available for you. Is there something I'm ding wrong?
Re: Difference Btw Airtel And Mtn #25 Night Browsing. by EdDave(m): 1:13pm On Jul 22, 2016
For two nights now,my Airtel night subscription stops halfway. And the files don't download fully.
Airtel and their wahala. angry
My mtn is cool sha. Only 500mb though.
Re: Difference Btw Airtel And Mtn #25 Night Browsing. by uzokingn(m): 1:36pm On Jul 22, 2016
when I see people enjoying their data plan I weep. I have 5gig+ in my Glo subscription which will expire in the next 4days .. I swear Glo ntwk is a mess. very slow. can u imagine their customer care representative told me there is nothing she can do for now because the 3g can't be used at he moment. that they are working on it
Re: Difference Btw Airtel And Mtn #25 Night Browsing. by samzzycash(m): 1:36pm On Jul 22, 2016
Jeffy1206:
The Airtel 1.5 gig download at speed of 3.5mbps...
do you subscribe after midnight cause i only use that airtel once and i was not able to download any file..
Re: Difference Btw Airtel And Mtn #25 Night Browsing. by Raziii(m): 1:51pm On Jul 22, 2016
Not true! I downloaded the obb file of fifa15 with airtel. And that's 1.3 gb
Re: Difference Btw Airtel And Mtn #25 Night Browsing. by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jul 22, 2016
branhampaul:

airtel is the best,u cnt imagine how fast the downloading speed is

1 Like

Re: Difference Btw Airtel And Mtn #25 Night Browsing. by chinuz(m): 2:24pm On Jul 22, 2016
tongue I just got it last night and downloaded central intelligence 886mb plus a few other things.. What re u talking about "lower than 10mb" besides Airtel speed is way better.
Re: Difference Btw Airtel And Mtn #25 Night Browsing. by Kboy55: 2:24pm On Jul 22, 2016
BarryJones:

pls where can i download good american movies, excluding season movies

You will thank me later after visiting ajhdmovies.com
latest movie arena, horror, drama, love, action, adventures, romance etc
Re: Difference Btw Airtel And Mtn #25 Night Browsing. by jubrealguy(m): 2:40pm On Jul 22, 2016
mysticgal:

2g? shocked abeg explain the 2g thing gimme
An then how much?
Thanks
hey beautiful, I'll advise u not to try it.....believe me, u won't even use half of it...too slow because it works on only 2G (EDGE) and d downloading even in the midnight is always on an average of 6kb/s which means u will be downloading a 6mb song in 1000sec (almost 17mins). Maybe it's cheap but it's frustrating and annoying slow

Hope u great?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why You Need To Choose Infinix Over Samsung! / New Codes For Checking Your Current Call Tariff Plans On All Network / HUAWEI Y9 2019 Official Discussion Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.