Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,041 members, 7,799,525 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:51 PM

Do Modern Day Nigerian Ladies Prefer This Wooing Method? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Modern Day Nigerian Ladies Prefer This Wooing Method? (42303 Views)

Ladies Only: Do You Prefer This Man Than Your Boyfriend -(picture) / We Are Speechless because Ladies Now Prefer This To Cucumber / 5 Reasons Most Ladies Prefer Married Men - Brainnewsng.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Modern Day Nigerian Ladies Prefer This Wooing Method? by groomed: 7:03am On Jul 21, 2016
In some quarters, guys will say you do not woo a girl in this current time.

And certainly, events have shown that this true.

I was busy professing love, speaking how much I want this girl and want her to be mine BUT all I get was rejection, or indifference.

After while I switch to flirting mode and all seem well with her.

Another girl whom I kinda have a respect for have been acting same way as well. She wouldn't want to admit outrightly or accept when the question is ask. She would prefer I do not even ask her to date me but to just flow along.

Mind you, if I choose this route, I can easily bolt out--after all, "we were not dating" or "I never asked you out"

Compared to case whereby the relationship is defined from the onset.

So I ask: Do modern day Nigerian lady prefer not to wooed? Do they prefer undefined relationship to a defined one, a case that seem like flirting?

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do Modern Day Nigerian Ladies Prefer This Wooing Method? by Kakamorufu(m): 7:04am On Jul 21, 2016
woo of course, if you don't say out your intentions, you get zoned

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do Modern Day Nigerian Ladies Prefer This Wooing Method? by groomed: 7:08am On Jul 21, 2016
Kakamorufu:
woo of course, if you don't say out your intentions, you get zoned
I beg to disagree bro. Many girls have been forked by guys who never wooed them and I am sure many guys here can attest to it.

198 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Do Modern Day Nigerian Ladies Prefer This Wooing Method? by Kakamorufu(m): 7:19am On Jul 21, 2016
groomed:
I beg to disagree bro. Many girls have been forked by guys who never wooed them and I sure many guys here can attest to it.
i can attest to that as well, buh am talking for relationship sake, not for fuvck sake

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Do Modern Day Nigerian Ladies Prefer This Wooing Method? by groomed: 7:40am On Jul 21, 2016
Kakamorufu:
i can attest to that as well, buh am talking for relationship sake, not for fuvck sake
Well, as you can see, the scenario in the OP was never for fvck sake but relationship sake bro. The second girl won't even say a word but wouldn't decline we spending time together like visiting places in other states etc.

IMO it is not the best, but what can I do if that is how she wants it?

10 Likes

Re: Do Modern Day Nigerian Ladies Prefer This Wooing Method? by FTbomb(m): 7:47am On Jul 21, 2016
Op, what you said is true because it's what i currently experience too. it has always been a fail for me whenever i try to woo a girl with all seriousness.. cry

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Modern Day Nigerian Ladies Prefer This Wooing Method? by Nobody: 8:01am On Jul 21, 2016
Nice discussion.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Do Modern Day Nigerian Ladies Prefer This Wooing Method? by mhiztee15(f): 8:16am On Jul 21, 2016
That's what I hate most undefined relationship is not my thing undecided

5 Likes

Re: Do Modern Day Nigerian Ladies Prefer This Wooing Method? by groomed: 8:52am On Jul 21, 2016
FTbomb:
Op, what you said is true because it's what i currently experience too. it has always been a fail for me whenever i try to woo a girl with all seriousness.. cry
switch to flirting, flattering, nice words and nice treatment. Trust me, it works! smiley Most girls prefer it that way than "I will cross the ocean for you", " I will fight bokoharam because of you" or " I will behead your enemies" smiley grin grin grin

It is sad.

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Do Modern Day Nigerian Ladies Prefer This Wooing Method? by Kakamorufu(m): 9:03am On Jul 21, 2016
groomed:
Well, as you can see, the scenario in the OP was never for fvck sake but relationship sake bro. The second girl won't even say a word but wouldn't decline we spending time together like visiting places in other states etc.

IMO it is not the best, but what can I do if that is how she wants it?
keep following it the way she wants it then
Re: Do Modern Day Nigerian Ladies Prefer This Wooing Method? by groomed: 9:05am On Jul 21, 2016
mhiztee15:
That's what I hate most undefined relationship is not my thing undecided
I wish it was always the way you want it but many of your sisters prefer it as I have stated here. I, too, prefer to define the course of a relationship but what do you expect a guy to do if such definition is not appreciated but a non-defined one? It therefore forces a guy to stop wooing and just start acting like they are dating.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Modern Day Nigerian Ladies Prefer This Wooing Method? by groomed: 9:10am On Jul 21, 2016
Kakamorufu:
keep following it the way she wants it then
Sure bro. No time for emotional reasoning.
Re: Do Modern Day Nigerian Ladies Prefer This Wooing Method? by Kakamorufu(m): 9:10am On Jul 21, 2016
.e reading this, i think i now understand well. Some ladies like flirting and sweet names than wooing. I think i need to apply this to dis lady am disturbing now. Toasting o jawo mo, flirting ti take over

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do Modern Day Nigerian Ladies Prefer This Wooing Method? by groomed: 9:13am On Jul 21, 2016
Kakamorufu:
.e reading this, i think i now understand well. Some ladies like flirting and sweet names than wooing. I think i need to apply this to dis lady am disturbing now. Toasting o jawo mo, flirting ti take over
grin grin grin grin grin don't over do it. Be nice to her, apply some "gentleman-ness", take her out with you but NEVER spend more than you can afford to lose embarassed and above all, use your brain. It's just like using sweet to trick a kid grin grin grin

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Do Modern Day Nigerian Ladies Prefer This Wooing Method? by Kakamorufu(m): 9:15am On Jul 21, 2016
groomed:
Sure bro. No time for emotional reasoning.
am telling you. I will apply it too. Cos i av one am telling all those sweet shiiit

1 Like

Re: Do Modern Day Nigerian Ladies Prefer This Wooing Method? by Kakamorufu(m): 9:17am On Jul 21, 2016
groomed:
grin grin grin grin grin don't over do it. Be nice to her, apply some "gentleman-ness", take her out with you but NEVER spend more than you can afford to lose embarassed and above all, use your brain. It's just like using sweet to trick a kid grin grin grin
all has been duly noted. Muchas gracias smiley

1 Like

Re: Do Modern Day Nigerian Ladies Prefer This Wooing Method? by adedammy007(m): 9:20am On Jul 21, 2016
groomed:
I beg to disagree bro. Many girls have been forked by guys who never wooed them and I sure many guys here can attest to it.
u garrit bro.infact I no sabi woo lady again cos I don forget my lines,I jst follow wit d vibe and I f**k dem hoes

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Modern Day Nigerian Ladies Prefer This Wooing Method? by groomed: 9:28am On Jul 21, 2016
adedammy007:
u garrit bro.infact I no sabi woo lady again cos I don forget my lines,I jst follow wit d vibe and I f**k dem hoes
na so.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do Modern Day Nigerian Ladies Prefer This Wooing Method? by LuveU2(f): 9:53am On Jul 21, 2016
groomed:
na so.
Really? i thought u were smart? smone just implied we are all hoes and what he does is just to fvck us. And u are very okay with that

No wonder i prefer controversial threads to all these shallow droppings.

7 Likes

Re: Do Modern Day Nigerian Ladies Prefer This Wooing Method? by groomed: 10:23am On Jul 21, 2016
LuveU2:
Really? i thought u were smart? smone just implied we are all hoes and what he does is just to fvck us. And u are very okay with that

No wonder i prefer controversial threads to all these shallow droppings.
I am sorry if you feel insulted to my reply over there. I have never called any girl a hoe and will never do such in my life, except she clearly ply her trade at a brothel. I didn't even see that part when I replied until you mentioned it. Apologies to you and hope that is accepted? smiley

6 Likes

Re: Do Modern Day Nigerian Ladies Prefer This Wooing Method? by LuveU2(f): 10:52am On Jul 21, 2016
groomed:
I am sorry if you feel insulted to my reply over there. I have never called any girl a hoe and will never do such in my life, except she clearly ply her trade at a brothel. I didn't even see that part when I replied until you mentioned it. Apologies to you and hope that is accepted? smiley
accepted

3 Likes

Re: Do Modern Day Nigerian Ladies Prefer This Wooing Method? by groomed: 12:19pm On Jul 21, 2016
LuveU2:
accepted
smiley smiley smiley

2 Likes

Re: Do Modern Day Nigerian Ladies Prefer This Wooing Method? by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jul 21, 2016
groomed:
smiley smiley smiley
wereygrin grin grin

Another thing you just showed us is "always tell women what they want to hear"

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Do Modern Day Nigerian Ladies Prefer This Wooing Method? by groomed: 12:36pm On Jul 21, 2016
0luwajuwon:
wereygrin grin grin

Another thing you just showed us is "always tell women what they want to hear"
*lip sealed* that is a product of your imaginations embarassed grin

3 Likes

Re: Do Modern Day Nigerian Ladies Prefer This Wooing Method? by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jul 21, 2016
Watch how these girls avoid this thread

Dem go read and do a 'Usain Bolt'

5 Likes

Re: Do Modern Day Nigerian Ladies Prefer This Wooing Method? by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jul 21, 2016
groomed:
*lip sealed* that is a product of your imaginations embarassed grin
Realysmiley... OK ooo... cool

1 Like

Re: Do Modern Day Nigerian Ladies Prefer This Wooing Method? by groomed: 12:46pm On Jul 21, 2016
0luwajuwon:
Realysmiley... OK ooo... cool
yeah... grin
Re: Do Modern Day Nigerian Ladies Prefer This Wooing Method? by groomed: 12:47pm On Jul 21, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
Watch how these girls avoid this thread

Dem go read and do a 'Usain Bolt'
It's the psyche bro cheesy
Re: Do Modern Day Nigerian Ladies Prefer This Wooing Method? by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jul 21, 2016
groomed:
It's the psyche bro cheesy
Don't mind them
Re: Do Modern Day Nigerian Ladies Prefer This Wooing Method? by groomed: 2:50pm On Jul 21, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
Don't mind them
na so bro.
Re: Do Modern Day Nigerian Ladies Prefer This Wooing Method? by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jul 21, 2016
It's here and there. For some ladies especially the Sanguine and Choleric and Yorubas would actually want to hear it from you, as in you have to formally ask them out, if possible write an application letter to that effect so they could archive it. Else when a better and bolder guy comes along, they would leave you without looking back,afterall you never made ur intentions known.
Some others esp the melancholy and phlegmatics would just flow along if they see you as a serious guy who meets their specs.
Again it boils down to how you 'stand' as a guy and what ur bringing to the table, are you indispensable to her needs?

17 Likes

Re: Do Modern Day Nigerian Ladies Prefer This Wooing Method? by yjgm(m): 2:55pm On Jul 21, 2016
Very true

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Pre-wedding Pix.. My Woman.. My Everything / A Cheating Wife Seeks Advice On What To Do / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Range Rover Evoque (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.