Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,869 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:09 AM

Do Modern Day Nigerian Ladies Prefer This Wooing Method? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Modern Day Nigerian Ladies Prefer This Wooing Method? (42309 Views)

Ladies Only: Do You Prefer This Man Than Your Boyfriend -(picture) / We Are Speechless because Ladies Now Prefer This To Cucumber / 5 Reasons Most Ladies Prefer Married Men - Brainnewsng.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Modern Day Nigerian Ladies Prefer This Wooing Method? by babasolo(m): 7:06pm On Jul 21, 2016
sapiosexual1:

Mel-Phleg. You?

Phleg-Mel... Guess I Will Be A Good Family Man Someday. Although In Reality I Have A Weakness Am Still Struggling With It.
Re: Do Modern Day Nigerian Ladies Prefer This Wooing Method? by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jul 21, 2016
babasolo:

Phleg-Mel... Guess I Will Be A Good Family Man Someday. Although In Reality I Have A Weakness Am Still Struggling With It.

We all have weaknesses, how we deal with it is what's important
Re: Do Modern Day Nigerian Ladies Prefer This Wooing Method? by babasolo(m): 7:39pm On Jul 21, 2016
sapiosexual1:

We all have weaknesses, how we deal with it is what's important

Yea Thats, The Best Remedy, Knowing How To Deal With Your Weaknesses. Anyways Its Been A Swell Time Chatting Or Let Me Say Replying Each Others Mention.. Mr Mel Phleg...
Re: Do Modern Day Nigerian Ladies Prefer This Wooing Method? by saasala(m): 7:39pm On Jul 21, 2016
babasolo:

Wow... Extreme introvert.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do Modern Day Nigerian Ladies Prefer This Wooing Method? by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jul 21, 2016
groomed:
In some quarters, guys will say you do not woo a girl in this current time.

And certainly, events have shown that this true.

I was busy professing love, speaking how much I want this girl and want her to be mine BUT all I get was rejection, or indifference.

After while I switch to flirting mode and all seem well with her.

Another girl whom I kinda have a respect for have been acting same way as well. She wouldn't want to admit outrightly or accept when the question is ask. She would prefer I do not even ask her to date me but to just flow along.

Mind you, if I choose this route, I can easily bolt out--after all, "we were not dating" or "I never asked you out"

Compared to case whereby the relationship is defined from the onset.

So I ask: Do modern day Nigerian lady prefer not to wooed? Do they prefer undefined relationship to a defined one, a case that seem like flirting?
Na so we see am o, same thing happening to me.
Re: Do Modern Day Nigerian Ladies Prefer This Wooing Method? by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 7:42pm On Jul 21, 2016
Kakamorufu:
trust me, u do. Wat do u need frm her then, food?
Lol... She is a virgin as at that time and I don't want a situation where things won't work out between us later.
Re: Do Modern Day Nigerian Ladies Prefer This Wooing Method? by babasolo(m): 7:48pm On Jul 21, 2016
Wow... Extreme introvert. [/quote]
Really!! Anyway It Takes One To Know One... cheesy cheesy
Re: Do Modern Day Nigerian Ladies Prefer This Wooing Method? by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jul 21, 2016
0luwajuwon:
wereygrin grin grin

Another thing you just showed us is "always tell women what they want to hear"

Shiite... You are as smart as IPhone 6...

That was a clear definition of telling ladies what they wanna hear...

It's like saying:

Me: Hey babe, I wanna Fvck you...

She: Hey... You think amma hoe??

Me: I am sorry babe... I didn't imply that.. I was just tryna let you know that I want you...

She: Aight Bae.. Come and Fvck my Brains out...

Shikena ..

2 Likes

Re: Do Modern Day Nigerian Ladies Prefer This Wooing Method? by Bettymama: 8:22pm On Jul 21, 2016
Men deceiving women since 1900
Re: Do Modern Day Nigerian Ladies Prefer This Wooing Method? by Kakamorufu(m): 8:24pm On Jul 21, 2016
Gaddafithe2nd:

Lol... She is a virgin as at that time and I don't want a situation where things won't work out between us later.
eyah. U try small sha

1 Like

Re: Do Modern Day Nigerian Ladies Prefer This Wooing Method? by Kakamorufu(m): 8:25pm On Jul 21, 2016
0luwajuwon:
Like criouslyundecided sex is all you could think abt. Smd 4 u tongue
lol. U no just understand jare
Re: Do Modern Day Nigerian Ladies Prefer This Wooing Method? by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jul 21, 2016
elpedro:

Shiite... You are as smart as IPhone 6...

That was a clear definition of telling ladies what they wanna hear...

It's like saying:

Me: Hey babe, I wanna Fvck you...

She: Hey... You think amma hoe??

Me: I am sorry babe... I didn't imply that.. I was just tryna let you know that I want you...

She: Aight Bae.. Come and Fvck my Brains out...

Shikena ..
cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Do Modern Day Nigerian Ladies Prefer This Wooing Method? by skedy1(m): 8:29pm On Jul 21, 2016
If you just knew this, you're fantastically a late comer!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do Modern Day Nigerian Ladies Prefer This Wooing Method? by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jul 21, 2016
Kakamorufu:
lol. U no just understand jare
Really .. I grab. But can't say same abt u tho.
Re: Do Modern Day Nigerian Ladies Prefer This Wooing Method? by Kakamorufu(m): 8:37pm On Jul 21, 2016
0luwajuwon:
Really .. I grab. But can't say same abt u tho.
i grab pass u
Re: Do Modern Day Nigerian Ladies Prefer This Wooing Method? by Noneejiofor(m): 9:04pm On Jul 21, 2016
LuveU2:
Really? i thought u were smart? smone just implied we are all hoes and what he does is just to fvck us. And u are very okay with that

No wonder i prefer controversial threads to all these shallow droppings.
e pain am o

1 Like

Re: Do Modern Day Nigerian Ladies Prefer This Wooing Method? by spiralwedge(m): 9:52pm On Jul 21, 2016
Kakamorufu:
i can attest to that as well, buh am talking for relationship sake, not for fuvck sake

Many things have changed. This indomie generation has changed things, the only way to woo is to show some money. I realised that in 2013 after a long period of frustration and that settles it. If you show some cash/gifts, you will get whatever u want... Wife, FWB, gf, fuckmate, bedmate, roommate, clubmate, hookup mate, mention it. I see Nigerian women differently too, because of that. A lot different when I was overseas.

Cc: groomed

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Modern Day Nigerian Ladies Prefer This Wooing Method? by jesusjewel1(f): 12:11am On Jul 22, 2016
mhiztee15:
That's what I hate most undefined relationship is not my thing undecided
Gbam....
Re: Do Modern Day Nigerian Ladies Prefer This Wooing Method? by Nobody: 5:49am On Jul 22, 2016
ladyF:
lol undefined relationship in this time and age?

You better open your mouth and tell her what exactly you want if you're really serious. I can assure you that the babe is spreading her wings, she will send you her wedding IV in a few months and you will start telling stories that touch... grin

But babe,i think the op is right.Cos most girls i have met,wouldn't be willing to date,but to flow with your current
Re: Do Modern Day Nigerian Ladies Prefer This Wooing Method? by iykenathan162(m): 7:47am On Jul 22, 2016
[quote author=groomed post=47756330] lol. What if your serious doesn't make them take you serious and you really like them?

You give people what they want bro, not what they need and that is how stay alive in any business venture.[/quot

Ok, but for how long will u continue like dis.
Re: Do Modern Day Nigerian Ladies Prefer This Wooing Method? by groomed: 10:48am On Jul 22, 2016
[quote author=iykenathan162 post=47774168][/quote] stop thinking I am hopping from one girl to the other.

Since I started dating the number has not exceeded 5 girls bro, which means I am not a womaniser, neither am I a player.

The problem currently is like being serious does not work with some girls. You have to know what works and apply it. It's that simple.

1 Like

Re: Do Modern Day Nigerian Ladies Prefer This Wooing Method? by Fkhalifa(m): 11:08am On Jul 22, 2016
I can also testify that the op is right...

The thing is most of us guys would have pictured a lady to be very decent,cool and marriage worthy from their looks and character, but we forget that most of these girls are not really ready for something serious, they also want some fun for a period of time and then move on to the next guy they admire that comes after them, most of them fall within the age bracket18 to24.... It is not your fault but what that want..

Do not be surprised most ladies coming here to deny are like that or were once like that.

2 Likes

Re: Do Modern Day Nigerian Ladies Prefer This Wooing Method? by groomed: 11:27am On Jul 22, 2016
Fkhalifa:

The thing is most of us guys would have pictured a lady to be very decent,cool and marriage worthy from their looks and character, but we forget that most of these girls are not really ready for something serious, they also want some fun for a period of time and then move on to the next guy they admire that comes after them, most of them fall within the age bracket18 to24.... It is not your fault but what that want..

Do not be surprised most ladies coming here to deny are like that or were once like that.
Some have wished to be forked by a guy that isn't their boy friend, some have been forked by guys who isn't their boyfriend

1 Like

Re: Do Modern Day Nigerian Ladies Prefer This Wooing Method? by ladyF(f): 1:13pm On Jul 22, 2016
sauceny:

But babe,i think the op is right.Cos most girls i have met,wouldn't be willing to date,but to flow with your current
Lol girls have so many ways of saying no without saying no. grin She probably just enjoys your company and nothing more.
Re: Do Modern Day Nigerian Ladies Prefer This Wooing Method? by groomed: 4:47pm On Jul 22, 2016
ladyF:

Lol girls have so many ways of saying no without saying no. grin She probably just enjoys your company and nothing more.
and many can be forked through such process.
Re: Do Modern Day Nigerian Ladies Prefer This Wooing Method? by groomed: 4:57pm On Jul 22, 2016
ladyF:
lol undefined relationship in this time and age?

You better open your mouth and tell her what exactly you want if you're really serious. I can assure you that the babe is spreading her wings, she will send you her wedding IV in a few months and you will start telling stories that touch... grin
I had wanted to reply this but forgot

It seems like you didn't understood what wrote earlier or you missed it completely.

I have "opened my mouth to tell her what I want" but her response isn't encouraging at all. She is the one not saying "what she wants"

Sometimes she would use words like "it's in God's hands" or "we will talk about it later"

However when I talked about visiting a place like Obudu together, she has no problem with that and she is willing to go.

So, what do you call this?
Re: Do Modern Day Nigerian Ladies Prefer This Wooing Method? by Jidhey1(m): 5:09pm On Jul 22, 2016
Here to read comments grin
Re: Do Modern Day Nigerian Ladies Prefer This Wooing Method? by jesusjewel1(f): 5:35pm On Jul 22, 2016
groomed:
I had wanted to reply this but forgot

It seems like you didn't understood what wrote earlier or you missed it completely.

I have "opened my mouth to tell her what I want" but her response isn't encouraging at all. She is the one not saying "what she wants"

Sometimes she would use words like "it's in God's hands" or "we will talk about it later"

However when I talked about visiting a place like Obudu together, she has no problem with that and she is willing to go.

So, what do you call this?

Trying to learn your person....
But that depends on the type of woman tho...
Is she worth spending time with that you can digest her 'pending' response?
Or she's someone who just wanna play out?
Re: Do Modern Day Nigerian Ladies Prefer This Wooing Method? by jesusjewel1(f): 5:43pm On Jul 22, 2016
Fkhalifa:

You picturing a lady to be serious, are you fully ready to be serious alongside committed to the relationship? If the lady is serious based on your findings and some digging, you'll be so rest assured. This relationship thingy is not solely borne on the lady.
Some guys too are pictured serious, but 20%down the lane, they are completely far from commitment.
Re: Do Modern Day Nigerian Ladies Prefer This Wooing Method? by groomed: 6:27pm On Jul 22, 2016
jesusjewel1:

Trying to learn your person....
But that depends on the type of woman tho...
Is she worth spending time with that you can digest her 'pending' response?
Or she's someone who just wanna play out?

She is good, as in very well mannered, excellent home skills.

I have no idea if it's shyness or something not that there are no girls on my neck but it's just her want
Re: Do Modern Day Nigerian Ladies Prefer This Wooing Method? by BarryJones(m): 6:40pm On Jul 22, 2016
sapiosexual1:
It's here and there. For some ladies especially the Sanguine and Choleric and Yorubas would actually want to hear it from you, as in you have to formally ask them out, if possible write an application letter to that effect so they could archive it. Else when a better and bolder guy comes along, they would leave you without looking back,afterall you never made ur intentions known.
Some others esp the melancholy and phlegmatics would just flow along if they see you as a serious guy who meets their specs.
Again it boils down to how you 'stand' as a guy and what ur bringing to the table, are you indispensable to her needs?
i love this..nice words

1 Like

Re: Do Modern Day Nigerian Ladies Prefer This Wooing Method? by gentlemanghost(m): 7:03pm On Jul 22, 2016
0luwajuwon:
wereygrin grin grin

Another thing you just showed us is "always tell women what they want to hear"
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Range Rover Evoque (Pictures) / A Cheating Wife Seeks Advice On What To Do / Nigerian Lady Slams Women Who Won't For Once, Have Sex With A Guy & Tell Him Off

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.