Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,812 members, 7,802,615 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:23 PM

How Much Does It Cost To Print A Business Card (urgent Help Needed)? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Much Does It Cost To Print A Business Card (urgent Help Needed)? (4201 Views)

Foreign Loan: Why Can't CBN Print The $5.5bn Instead Of Borrowing? / Nnpc Cuts Production Cost To $23/barrel / CBN Fails To Print Lesser Naira Denominations In One Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Does It Cost To Print A Business Card (urgent Help Needed)? by WeldHome: 8:28am On Jul 21, 2016
Dear Nairalanders,

I just designed these cards from the yesternight to this morning and I wish to get information on how much it will cost me to print about 50/50 of both cards. I'm kind of restricted by funds and that was the reason I couldn't get a professional design the card for me. Do kindly ignore the much details (products and services listed on the card), intention was to not only give out contacts but to also market my products and services. Also, please don't bash my work for it's my first and when my business begins to move fine, these things will be done by professionals (by then, I'll have the funds for that).

Do also help me include information on people offering cheap printing services I can use. Thank you.

Lalasticlala, Seun, kindly help a Nairalander here. Thank you.
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Print A Business Card (urgent Help Needed)? by otitokoroleti: 8:35am On Jul 21, 2016
WeldHome:
Dear Nairalanders,

I just designed these cards from the yesternight to this morning and I wish to get information on how much it will cost me to print about 50/50 of both cards. I'm kind of restricted by funds and that was the reason I couldn't get a professional design the card for me. Do kindly ignore the much details (products and services listed on the card), intention was to not only give out contacts but to also market my products and services. Also, please don't bash my work for it's my first and when my business begins to move fine, these things will be done by professionals (by then, I'll have the funds for that).

Do also help me include information on people offering cheap printing services I can use. Thank you.

Lalasticlala, Seun, kindly help a Nairalander here. Thank you.
if u want it full color, 5k will be enough to complete it. btw, if you mean 50copies it aint worth it at all because its like waste of time & resources.
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Print A Business Card (urgent Help Needed)? by WeldHome: 8:56am On Jul 21, 2016
otitokoroleti:
if u want it full color, 5k will be enough to complete it. btw, if you mean 50copies it aint worth it at all because its like waste of time & resources.

Please elucidate further. How many copies makes sense and how much will it cost. Also, I want colored printing. Thank you.

Alao, I want it to be about 100, 50 for me and 50 for my partner. However if there is a better price for higher number, say 200, I'll have about 150 while my partner will have 50 copies.
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Print A Business Card (urgent Help Needed)? by Okwori12(m): 9:04am On Jul 21, 2016
lay your card on an A4 Paper, or A3, I think an A4 paper will have atlest 12 card. go to a DI printer and print. A4 using card paper is not more than N40 par page.
All the card should cost you nothing more than 2k. after printin, laminate and then cut to pieces or shape.

Just call if you want more info. am not always online thanks.

1 Like

Re: How Much Does It Cost To Print A Business Card (urgent Help Needed)? by otitokoroleti: 10:09am On Jul 21, 2016
WeldHome:

Please elucidate further. How many copies makes sense and how much will it cost. Also, I want colored printing. Thank you.

Alao, I want it to be about 100, 50 for me and 50 for my partner. However if there is a better price for higher number, say 200, I'll have about 150 while my partner will have 50 copies.
Here in Ibadan, printing is charged per 1000copies of A4 size & you will be charged same amount if you print just 50copies. I mean A4 size copies & not business card copies. I dont know how its charged elsewhere but my explanation is based on Ibadan price. You can approach those that uses 'computer to card' printer, the last time I do that Abuja it cost me 150naira per A4 size page & you will get 8pieces of business card on A4 size, I dont know of current price. above all, if you are to laminate the card as well to makes it looks good & water resistant be prepared to spend more.
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Print A Business Card (urgent Help Needed)? by WeldHome: 2:00pm On Jul 21, 2016
Okwori12:
lay your card on an A4 Paper, or A3, I think an A4 paper will have atlest 12 card. go to a DI printer and print. A4 using card paper is not more than N40 par page.
All the card should cost you nothing more than 2k. after printin, laminate and then cut to pieces or shape.

Just call if you want more info. am not always online thanks.

I will definitely call you. Thanks a million times..
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Print A Business Card (urgent Help Needed)? by allCopacetic: 9:29am On Jul 28, 2016
Here, try this.
http://www.printmagicng.com/templates/one-sided-business-cards/
It's an inexpensive and great value option. They have ready-made templates so you don't even need to worry about designing.

Cheers

(1) (Reply)

Customized Picture Throw Pillows @craftsandgiftsng / Amazon Self Publishing Resources / Cool Business With Low Capital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.