Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,627 members, 7,801,813 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:05 AM

Emotional\heartbreak\betrayal Lil Talk - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Emotional\heartbreak\betrayal Lil Talk (2050 Views)

Nigerian Ex-lovers Melt Hearts With Their Emotional Exchange On Facebook. - Read / 13 Signs Your Life Is Centred Around A Girl And It Promises A Heartbreak / "Cucumber Is My Husband" Lady Gets Emotional About The Cucumber. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Emotional\heartbreak\betrayal Lil Talk by FlawlesRebirth02(f): 9:01am On Jul 21, 2016
babes...your best friend got pregnant for your EX... (you still have feelings for him tho)

how do you handle it?(she keeps apologizing)

Izzou
Jarizod1
Nzeokafor
Emperorlee
Fynestboi
Lordscent
Dotwillis
SAINTSAMURAII
falconey
supernet4
mhisbliss
TrapQueen77
Re: Emotional\heartbreak\betrayal Lil Talk by obiorathesubtle: 9:04am On Jul 21, 2016
cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emotional\heartbreak\betrayal Lil Talk by KingRex1(m): 9:08am On Jul 21, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
cool

Haha.. Wtf bro?
Re: Emotional\heartbreak\betrayal Lil Talk by Nobody: 9:09am On Jul 21, 2016
i was here..
Re: Emotional\heartbreak\betrayal Lil Talk by obiorathesubtle: 9:10am On Jul 21, 2016
KingRex1:

Haha.. Wtf bro?
grin The truth bro..

smiley But since you're a pastor.. I'm guessing your soul will look exactly like your face..
Re: Emotional\heartbreak\betrayal Lil Talk by FlawlesRebirth02(f): 9:11am On Jul 21, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
cool
.this girl self undecided
Re: Emotional\heartbreak\betrayal Lil Talk by Nobody: 9:12am On Jul 21, 2016
An EX is an EX ...I will wish my Bestie all the Best but prolly won't talk to my ex coz he's an ex..

And ooh btw,

Smellinganus

Slyisaac

Olihilistic

And myself are all SINGLES grin other singles are very welcome to party with Us tongue

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Emotional\heartbreak\betrayal Lil Talk by photoshoot(m): 9:13am On Jul 21, 2016
Re: Emotional\heartbreak\betrayal Lil Talk by Nobody: 9:17am On Jul 21, 2016
You broke up with him, then your suppose best friend went behind your back, slept with him and got pregnant for him. thats a trait of a betrayal, it simply means your best friend wanted your ex even before you both broke up. i will advice you to accept her apology but let her chapter in your life come to an end. break every atom of relationship you have with her, let her go to your ex. put both your ex and your best friend in the trash bin and delete them from your memory. put your self back together and continue with your life. there is no time to worry your self over two idiots. focus on your goals in life, for the sky is your starting point.
Re: Emotional\heartbreak\betrayal Lil Talk by EmperorLee(m): 9:18am On Jul 21, 2016
Look for your best friend's ex and get pregnant for him too... An eye for an eye cheesy

If you can't do that then just forgive em, at least for the sake of the unborn child...

To Forgive is divine.........
Re: Emotional\heartbreak\betrayal Lil Talk by supernet4(f): 9:19am On Jul 21, 2016
FlawlesRebirth02:
babes...your best friend got pregnant for your EX... (you still have feelings for him tho)

Izzou
Jarizod1
Nzeokafor
Emperorlee
Fynestboi
Lordscent
Dotwillis
SAINTSAMURAII
falconey
supernet4
mhisbliss
TrapQueen77
hmmmmmm d Mata big o
Though it has happen to me b4
But people say am dumb because I forgive easily so I will always forgive her but notin serious will hapen BTW us we can't be close like b4
Re: Emotional\heartbreak\betrayal Lil Talk by supernet4(f): 9:21am On Jul 21, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
You broke up with him, then your suppose best friend went behind your back, slept with him and got pregnant for him. thats a trait of a betrayal, it simply means your best friend wanted your ex even before you both broke up. i will advice you to accept her apology but let her chapter in your life come to an end. break every atom of relationship you have with her, let her go to your ex. put both your ex and your best friend in the trash bin and delete them from your memory. put your self back together and continue with your life. there is no time to worry your self over two idiots. focus on your goals in life, for the sky is your starting point.
nice

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emotional\heartbreak\betrayal Lil Talk by iykekelvins(m): 9:22am On Jul 21, 2016
"Bruh, you're gonna be a babydaddy now, take care of your child"
Re: Emotional\heartbreak\betrayal Lil Talk by LordScent(m): 9:25am On Jul 21, 2016
FlawlesRebirth02:

Izzou
Jarizod1
Nzeokafor
Emperorlee
Fynestboi
Lordscent
Dotwillis
SAINTSAMURAII
falconey
supernet4
mhisbliss
TrapQueen77

.... Hmmmm dis one get as e be oooo buh its not new. I once had a gf dat dumped my shiity ass for my friend,in the same class And we still see. I had to let go coz i knew well it wont last.

Back to d marra at hand, i think i wud have to let go again. Life isnt a bed of roses ryt"" but am hona be so pissed for the next few months to come.

Onstelly emperorlee howfa, wetin ya think?
Re: Emotional\heartbreak\betrayal Lil Talk by FlawlesRebirth02(f): 9:26am On Jul 21, 2016
TrapQueen77:
An EX is an EX ...I will wish my Bestie all the Best but prolly won't talk to my ex coz he's an ex..

And ooh btw,

Smellinganus

Slyisaac

Olihilistic

And myself are all SINGLES grin other singles are very welcome to party with Us tongue
.lolz.... abiiii

where the parry dey hold
Re: Emotional\heartbreak\betrayal Lil Talk by FlawlesRebirth02(f): 9:28am On Jul 21, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
.Muah
Re: Emotional\heartbreak\betrayal Lil Talk by FlawlesRebirth02(f): 9:31am On Jul 21, 2016
LordScent:

.... Hmmmm dis one get as e be oooo buh its not new. I once had a gf dat dumped my shiity ass for my friend,in the same class And we still see. I had to let go coz i knew well it wont last.

Back to d marra at hand, i think i wud have to let go again. Life isnt a bed of roses ryt"" but am hona be so pissed for the next few months to come.

Onstelly emperorlee howfa, wetin ya think?
.hmmmm... aiit
Re: Emotional\heartbreak\betrayal Lil Talk by izzou(m): 9:34am On Jul 21, 2016
FlawlesRebirth02:

Izzou
Jarizod1
Nzeokafor
Emperorlee
Fynestboi
Lordscent
Dotwillis
SAINTSAMURAII
falconey
supernet4
mhisbliss
TrapQueen77

*yawns*

*stretches*

I don show grin

That best friend can kill. It means she was eyeing him when we dey together

I go delete the friendship sharpaly.. .. . No hard feelings oh.

Besides, its not healthy, psychologically, to still keep close to someone like that. You may end up with high blood pressure, and in this harsh economy wey money mo dey? Hmmmmmm wink

AND whats she apologising for?

*grabs toothpaste and toothbrush*

*walksouttathread*

Ina zuwa grin
Re: Emotional\heartbreak\betrayal Lil Talk by FlawlesRebirth02(f): 9:34am On Jul 21, 2016
EmperorLee:
Look for your best friend's ex and get pregnant for him too... An eye for an eye cheesy

If you can't do that then just forgive em, at least for the sake of the unborn child...

To Forgive is divine.........
.olodo
Re: Emotional\heartbreak\betrayal Lil Talk by Fynestboi: 9:36am On Jul 21, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:

Nice but I won't support @bolded, total distance is not the solution. They can still relate but not as before. Limit your discourse with her.
Re: Emotional\heartbreak\betrayal Lil Talk by EmperorLee(m): 9:36am On Jul 21, 2016
FlawlesRebirth02:
.olodo

grin ma boo.. Good morning.
Re: Emotional\heartbreak\betrayal Lil Talk by FlawlesRebirth02(f): 9:43am On Jul 21, 2016
izzou:

*yawns*

*stretches*

I don show grin

That best friend can kill. It means she was eyeing him when we dey together

I go delete the friendship sharpaly.. .. . No hard feelings oh.

Besides, its not healthy, psychologically, to still keep close to someone like that. You may end up with high blood pressure, and in this harsh economy wey money mo dey? Hmmmmmm wink

AND whats she apologising for?

*grabs toothpaste and toothbrush*

*walksouttathread*

Ina zuwa grin
.morning
Re: Emotional\heartbreak\betrayal Lil Talk by senibo1: 9:46am On Jul 21, 2016
sometimes I wonder the kind of relationship all this girl's dey keep offline.
Re: Emotional\heartbreak\betrayal Lil Talk by FlawlesRebirth02(f): 9:48am On Jul 21, 2016
EmperorLee:

grin ma boo.. Good morning.
.awfa
Re: Emotional\heartbreak\betrayal Lil Talk by EmperorLee(m): 9:58am On Jul 21, 2016
FlawlesRebirth02:
.awfa

I bam.
Re: Emotional\heartbreak\betrayal Lil Talk by KingRex1(m): 10:00am On Jul 21, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
grin The truth bro..

smiley But since you're a pastor.. I'm guessing your soul will look exactly like your face..

Haha not at all, You wey be chief imam nko?
Re: Emotional\heartbreak\betrayal Lil Talk by Nobody: 10:53am On Jul 21, 2016
FlawlesRebirth02:

Izzou
Jarizod1
Nzeokafor
Emperorlee
Fynestboi
Lordscent
Dotwillis
SAINTSAMURAII
falconey
supernet4
mhisbliss
TrapQueen77

[size=18pt]fogive the girl and forget the guy[/size]

[size=22pt]Dats d best answer Nze can offer[/size]
Re: Emotional\heartbreak\betrayal Lil Talk by Nobody: 11:25am On Jul 21, 2016
FlawlesRebirth02:
Izzou
Jarizod1
Nzeokafor
Emperorlee
Fynestboi
Lordscent
Dotwillis
SAINTSAMURAII
falconey
supernet4
mhisbliss
TrapQueen77
FlawlesRebirth02:
Izzou
Jarizod1
Nzeokafor
Emperorlee
Fynestboi
Lordscent
Dotwillis
SAINTSAMURAII
falconey
supernet4
mhisbliss
TrapQueen77

But at d end i see Fake people...
Re: Emotional\heartbreak\betrayal Lil Talk by jamalnation(m): 11:37am On Jul 21, 2016
Make i no talk before dem say i don start
Re: Emotional\heartbreak\betrayal Lil Talk by Nobody: 11:47am On Jul 21, 2016
Fake people opening account on facebook, IG n Nairaland.

[size=18pt]God go punish all of dem, as dem de find toasters[/size]
Re: Emotional\heartbreak\betrayal Lil Talk by FlawlesRebirth02(f): 12:07pm On Jul 21, 2016
Nzeokafor:
Fake people opening account on facebook, IG n Nairaland.

[size=18pt]God go punish all of dem, as dem de find toasters[/size]
.?
Re: Emotional\heartbreak\betrayal Lil Talk by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jul 21, 2016
FlawlesRebirth02:
.?

Yea... wink
U knw wat i meant. sad

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is This,,if You Are Under 18 Dont Click On This Post / What Is She Doing With This Dog? See Photo / Marrying Your Step-mother's Niece; Right/wrong

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.