Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,920 members, 7,806,676 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:33 PM

Mtn Data Is Fraud, Beware !!! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Mtn Data Is Fraud, Beware !!! (720 Views)

LATEST Mtn Data Plans For 2018, Prices And Subscription Codes / Beware! Beware!! / ‘telling Church Members To Pay To Be Blessed Is Fraud’ - Pastor Abel Damina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mtn Data Is Fraud, Beware !!! by topsam1(m): 9:30am On Jul 21, 2016
Hello nairalanders.....I just wish to share my experience with you concerning most of the data plans MTN is rolling out these days. I can tell you categorically that MTN is out to dupe unsuspecting people. Last night, I subscribed to the newly introduced MTN data bundle called "JUST4U" which gives 100mb for 100 + 12 mins voice calls as advertised by them.

I opened my facebook, gmail inbox on opera and I intentionally monitored my data usage on my browser, after opening 3 to 4 pages, the internet did not connect again, I called the customer service to check the data balance for me as I dnt even know the code for it, he checked, lo and behold...the balance read zero mb....

I was furious and I quickly went back to check my data usage chat which I have set to default before I started surfing, it was 4.78mb used both sent and received...I can't believe 100mb just disappeared like that...

Its clear these guys can't keep pace with Glo and airtel in terms of data prices so they embark on duping people while pretending to be competitive in the market....

I even called the customer service, they couldn't help....I had to shout Ole Ole Ole Ole (thief thief thief) to one of them until he hung off the phone. For those who still use them to browse, Beware of their data plans....and make sure you keep an eye on your data usage.
Re: Mtn Data Is Fraud, Beware !!! by Elka123: 2:53am On Jul 14, 2019
Please my xperience was worse kindly provide me the means how you were able to monitor your data usage. and is there a way to save it for investigative purposes?

(1) (Reply)

See The Modelling Photos I Saw Today On Facebook / Download Motivational Audio: Just Start | Dealing With Procrastination / Economic Recession: See What A Frustrated Nigerian Posted On Facebook[photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.