Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,029 members, 7,807,054 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:01 AM

'I Don't Believe In Hell Fire' - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 'I Don't Believe In Hell Fire' (25589 Views)

10 Reasons Why Many People may End Up In Hell. / Apostle Suleman To Dismiss Members Who Don't Believe In Him, Calls Them Demons / This Lady Claims She Is Going To Hell Fire And So Proud Of It ( Photos ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'I Don't Believe In Hell Fire' by kestolove95(m): 10:47am On Jul 24, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
Muslims also believe in Hell Fire. What if you die and discover that Allah's Hell is the real one. What will you do?
young man wich one is Allah's hell Again? do you kNw Allah is d Arabic name for God?

4 Likes

Re: 'I Don't Believe In Hell Fire' by MadCow1: 10:48am On Jul 24, 2016
I don't believe in santa clause, the easter bunny, big foot, lochness monster, cupid and chupacabra.

1 Like

Re: 'I Don't Believe In Hell Fire' by MrAJQ(m): 10:51am On Jul 24, 2016
otemdomino:

What if someone else comes up saying that HELL ICE is real and the only way to get there is by doing good. Will you start doing wickedness because you don't want to go to HELL ICE?
MY FRIEND, LIVE YOUR LIFE BY DOING GOOD AND DON'T ALLOW WHAT PEOPLE SAY TO DICTATE YOUR LIFE FOR YOU.

HELL FIRE IS REAL FOR ONLY THOSE WHO BELIEVES IN IT.
IT'S NOT A MATERIAL PLACE BUT A PLACE BUILT IN THE SOUL OF EVERYONE. THOSE WHO DON'T BELIEVE IN IT SHALL NEVER SEE IT, ONLY THOSE WHO BELIEVES IT EXISTS SHALL PASS THROUGH IT AFTER DEATH.

DANYAL 2: 1-5

[b]
CHAPTER TWO
1. Now did the light take me to a place, saying, come O Danyal, and you shall see those things which has been built here by people like you who did great meditations. Then I followed the light and it led me to a place where there is great fire.
2. Then I said, who made this great fire here? Then did the light say to me, a son of God did this through the power of meditation. But he does not know that he has done this.
3. Then I said, how is that done? How can one make fire and shall not know that he has made a fire? Then did the light say to me, you homos are able to make things by the thoughts of your head, but you might not know that those things which you think are built somewhere for you.
4. Then I said, O Great Light, did you not say that we are in my head? How do you now say that this fire is made by a son of God? Did he put the fire in my head?
5. Then did the light say, all heads in the universe are connected together. And whatever one make by imagination is made to appear in all other heads. The softest part of your head, which is in your skull is connected to every other kind of it in the universe. And what others have written or what others have done before, you can reach them through that part of your head.[/b]
Chai!!! I pity this brainless being

You and foolishness are like

4 Likes

Re: 'I Don't Believe In Hell Fire' by saintdennis(m): 10:52am On Jul 24, 2016
Hypocrisy and jealousy is when u believe in going to heaven and getting KEYS TO A MANSION WITHOUT 55" INCH LCD T.V + SUBSCRIPTION TO WATCH EPL

...but criticise shekau for telling people how to get to their heaven and get KEYS TO A HAREM FILLED WITH 77VIRGINS.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'I Don't Believe In Hell Fire' by shamecurls(m): 10:53am On Jul 24, 2016
The first, only and biggest mistake you made is believing in those Middle-East story books. What eveidence do you have to proof that it applies to you in Africa? You Inherited religion am sure. You never found it

5 Likes

Re: 'I Don't Believe In Hell Fire' by penn2(m): 10:53am On Jul 24, 2016
Bleep you all that says hell its real...that is why i love the JEHOVAH WITTNESS THEY PREACH TRUTH

2 Likes

Re: 'I Don't Believe In Hell Fire' by joe4real12: 10:56am On Jul 24, 2016
OP, abeg which "hellfire" are you talking about?

So many religions believe in "hellfire". What is the fate of someone who is faithful to the God of only one religion without serving the others'? How will he escape their "hellfires"?

Definitely Hellfire concept is a scam used to instill fear in the followers of a religion in order to enrich the religious leaders. The most effective way to ensure blind followership is by using coercion and deception.

4 Likes

Re: 'I Don't Believe In Hell Fire' by chrisBenSunny: 11:03am On Jul 24, 2016
I think u are lost..

No comment on this unwanted post
Re: 'I Don't Believe In Hell Fire' by Rossikk(m): 11:04am On Jul 24, 2016
Sinkills:
The warning to avoid the damnation of hell is born out of nothing but love. If there is a danger ahead of you and someone informs you not to continue in that direction due to the danger ahead, I guess, the person warned will be grateful to whosoever foretold him of the impending danger. Nobody's goodness or honesty is good enough to save or earn him a place in heaven. It is only genuine repentance and faith in Christ, who bore the penalty of the sinful world that is acceptable to God. But is not mere mental assent. It is a complete conversion from a sinner to a saint with the attendant power to live in newness of life of purity, righteousness and holiness, old things having passed away. It happened to me years back. May God to it in your life I J N, Amen.
Thank you, Mr Christianity-is-the-only-way-to-God. So, are the two billion Chinese all going to your fairytale 'hell', since they don't give two shiits about imported gods like 'Jesus' , but prefer their homegrown religions, just like they manufacture their own goods, unlike you who imports everything including your gods? Go to China and tell them they're going to 'hell', let them kick your colonized butt to kingdom come. Ewu!

6 Likes

Re: 'I Don't Believe In Hell Fire' by nonjebose(m): 11:08am On Jul 24, 2016
JOYOSITA:
Hell is real, believe it or not.
Happy sunday to you, my friend. I believe o
Re: 'I Don't Believe In Hell Fire' by doskie(m): 11:08am On Jul 24, 2016
samsono30:
i will happily match into Allah's hell fire than match into Allah's paradise where 70 virgins which we dont know if they are women or men or sea creatures are only the gift i wil recieve for all my suffering on earth
by the time you know what you are saying, it will be late. Your knowledge is limited. Only a foool thinks he knows everything. Be cautious.
Re: 'I Don't Believe In Hell Fire' by Anoruo(m): 11:11am On Jul 24, 2016
TRANSLATE HELL FIRE TO igbo, yourba and hausa

1 Like

Re: 'I Don't Believe In Hell Fire' by Rossikk(m): 11:11am On Jul 24, 2016
JOYOSITA:
Hell is real, believe it or not.
NOT.

2 Likes

Re: 'I Don't Believe In Hell Fire' by Ymodulus: 11:12am On Jul 24, 2016

Quran, Bible and all religious books

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Don't Believe In Hell Fire' by JOYOSITA(f): 11:18am On Jul 24, 2016
nonjebose:
Happy sunday to you, my friend. I believe o
I believe u too
Re: 'I Don't Believe In Hell Fire' by echodrum(m): 11:18am On Jul 24, 2016
There is NO Hell fire. There is also NO Heaven.
Re: 'I Don't Believe In Hell Fire' by Rossikk(m): 11:18am On Jul 24, 2016
Anoruo:
TRANSLATE HELL FIRE TO igbo, yourba and hausa
lol....of course there is no translation. Because hell is FAKE. Oh sure...Hell exists, yet for 50,000 years of African civilization, God hid this all-important life-and-death 'fact' from Africans until just 100 years ago when white men decided they needed to loot African resources to power their industrial revolution. "Oh", said "God" to white man, "remember to tell those darkies about my "hellfire" if they don't comply with your looting agenda o, you hear? Thus sayeth the Lord".

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Don't Believe In Hell Fire' by Ranchhoddas: 11:21am On Jul 24, 2016
kestolove95:
young man wich one is Allah's hell Again? do you kNw Allah is d Arabic name for God?
Really. Is Hell as described in the Bible the same place as the one in the Koran? Is the Biblical Heaven the same place as Al-Jannah?
Re: 'I Don't Believe In Hell Fire' by JOYOSITA(f): 11:23am On Jul 24, 2016
Rossikk:
NOT.
Ur choice
Re: 'I Don't Believe In Hell Fire' by dorox(m): 11:24am On Jul 24, 2016
If you believe in hellfire try to answer these questions.

If God is just, then how can one justify an everlasting torture for the sins of a few years?

If life is a gift from God, why can God not take back His gift from those that choose to misuse it instead of just watching them burn forever?

If there can be no end to the sufferings of those in hell or hope of redemption, then what other purpose does it serve other than making God to appear as a sadistic monster?

Since we were not consulted before being made alive, should we as sentient beings not be given the choice to seize to exist if we happen not to like the gift of life?

Should we worship a God that is wicked and evil enough to watch souls burn for eternity just because we are too scared to stand on principles of love, justice and mercy?

3 Likes

Re: 'I Don't Believe In Hell Fire' by SirHenry105(m): 11:26am On Jul 24, 2016
The things of the spirit are not up for debate and logical reasoning.... Believe if you want and don't if you don't want.. Just don't try to convince people to think and act like you.
Re: 'I Don't Believe In Hell Fire' by olaleye1355(m): 11:27am On Jul 24, 2016
otemdomino:

What if someone else comes up saying that HELL ICE is real and the only way to get there is by doing good. Will you start doing wickedness because you don't want to go to HELL ICE?
MY FRIEND, LIVE YOUR LIFE BY DOING GOOD AND DON'T ALLOW WHAT PEOPLE SAY TO DICTATE YOUR LIFE FOR YOU.

IT'S NOT A MATERIAL PLACE BUT A PLACE BUILT IN THE SOUL OF EVERYONE. THOSE WHO DON'T BELIEVE IN IT SHALL NEVER SEE IT, ONLY THOSE WHO BELIEVES IT EXISTS SHALL PASS THROUGH IT AFTER DEATH.

Please sir will you be so kind to tell me what book or religion did you get this from. I have searched google thoroughly but couldn't get it. I need to read more of this please help me by giving me a link to a pdf or any site where I can get full access to this knowledge. Thanks in advance

[b]
CHAPTER TWO
1. Now did the light take me to a place, saying, come O Danyal, and you shall see those things which has been built here by people like you who did great meditations. Then I followed the light and it led me to a place where there is great fire.
2. Then I said, who made this great fire here? Then did the light say to me, a son of God did this through the power of meditation. But he does not know that he has done this.
3. Then I said, how is that done? How can one make fire and shall not know that he has made a fire? Then did the light say to me, you homos are able to make things by the thoughts of your head, but you might not know that those things which you think are built somewhere for you.
4. Then I said, O Great Light, did you not say that we are in my head? How do you now say that this fire is made by a son of God? Did he put the fire in my head?
5. Then did the light say, all heads in the universe are connected together. And whatever one make by imagination is made to appear in all other heads. The softest part of your head, which is in your skull is connected to every other kind of it in the universe. And what others have written or what others have done before, you can reach them through that part of your head.[/b]
Re: 'I Don't Believe In Hell Fire' by Millz404(m): 11:27am On Jul 24, 2016
Op and all other pro hell fire posters, just one simple question for you.... If you are given the power to punish sinners the way you see fit.... Are you going to create a hell fire for them to burn without the mercy of dieing

1 Like

Re: 'I Don't Believe In Hell Fire' by Goldenheart(m): 11:27am On Jul 24, 2016
everyone seem scared and want to hear things that pleases/Favours them...

For the doubleminded,
Truth can be discovered in death...

when you die, everything you doubted,/believe becomes real but ofcourse its too late.

You are dead.....

2 Likes

Re: 'I Don't Believe In Hell Fire' by dljbd1(m): 11:28am On Jul 24, 2016
Nice one OP.
Everyone is entitled to his/her opinions. But what are we really missing when we follow Christ? undecided
I don't see myself missing anything...is it the alcohol I will be missing?
Women? Sex? what is it really? angry
In fact I have gained so much just following Christ and I can boldly and confidently say it pays to be a friend of God cheesy. I can't imagine being a friend with anyone/anything else.

It pays to be a Christian...not just by name or title or religion...it is to be a friend of God! wink

Happy Sunday pals... smiley

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 'I Don't Believe In Hell Fire' by Nobody: 11:28am On Jul 24, 2016
cold:
Hmmm..if hell does exist then rest assured everybody is going to one hell or the other. Christians will end up in Allah's hell, Muslims will end up in Yahweh's hell, Hindus will end up Sikhs hell, Buddhists will end up in Shinto's hell. And Atheists...well i guess we'll be evenly distributed amongst the various hell departments.
Furthermore, these various 'hells' will be split into different departments. For instance, Adventists and Jehovah Witnesses will be sent to the Roman Catholic department. Baptists and Methodists will be moved to the Anglican department. Pentecostals of all shades will be relocated to Protestant department. And so on and so forth. Same goes for Sunnis burning in Shi'a's hell and vice versa. It will be interesting watching from my vantage point how these various gods allot hell and heaven/paradise candidates amongst themselves
lmfao

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'I Don't Believe In Hell Fire' by olaleye1355(m): 11:29am On Jul 24, 2016
otemdomino:

Please sir will you be so kind to tell me what book or religion did you get this from. I have searched google thoroughly but couldn't get it. I need to read more of this please help me by giving me a link to a pdf or any site where I can get full access to this knowledge. Thanks in advance

[b]
CHAPTER TWO

1 Like

Re: 'I Don't Believe In Hell Fire' by senator000: 11:31am On Jul 24, 2016
Please read Matthew 5 vs 22 carefully
Re: 'I Don't Believe In Hell Fire' by Nobody: 11:33am On Jul 24, 2016
cold:
Hmmm..if hell does exist then rest assured everybody is going to one hell or the other. Christians will end up in Allah's hell, Muslims will end up in Yahweh's hell, Hindus will end up Sikhs hell, Buddhists will end up in Shinto's hell. And Atheists...well i guess we'll be evenly distributed amongst the various hell departments.
Furthermore, these various 'hells' will be split into different departments. For instance, Adventists and Jehovah Witnesses will be sent to the Roman Catholic department. Baptists and Methodists will be moved to the Anglican department. Pentecostals of all shades will be relocated to Protestant department. And so on and so forth. Same goes for Sunnis burning in Shi'a's hell and vice versa. It will be interesting watching from my vantage point how these various gods allot hell and heaven/paradise candidates amongst themselves
U said it all.......

Lwkmd!
This is truth unveil!!!

3 Likes

Re: 'I Don't Believe In Hell Fire' by Nobody: 11:39am On Jul 24, 2016
SirHenry105:
The things of the spirit are not up for debt and logical reasoning.... Believe if you want and don't if you don't want.. Just don't try to convince people to think and act like you.
this is good too....
Re: 'I Don't Believe In Hell Fire' by oluamid(m): 11:40am On Jul 24, 2016
cold:

Lol. This is one hell of an argument. Bravo.

5 Likes

Re: 'I Don't Believe In Hell Fire' by Rossikk(m): 11:44am On Jul 24, 2016
echodrum:
There is NO Hell fire. There is also NO Heaven.
There is DEFINITELY an afterlife, and it has been described by those who have encountered it as offering conditions we can easily describe as heavenly compared to this dimension. Such people include near-death experiencers, and the millions of people who have had out-of-body experiences. Humans are powerful, immortal spirits. Only the body dies, but Consciousness - the soul - is forever. What you believe has ZERO influence on your survival after death. ALL transit to the next life.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Israel Goodnews Balogun Detained By Police Over Suleman's 'Miracle Money' / Why Do Most Youths Give God Peanuts? / Is This Type Of Compensation Religiously Allowed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.