Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,714 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:53 PM

'I Don't Believe In Hell Fire' - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 'I Don't Believe In Hell Fire' (25593 Views)

10 Reasons Why Many People may End Up In Hell. / Apostle Suleman To Dismiss Members Who Don't Believe In Him, Calls Them Demons / This Lady Claims She Is Going To Hell Fire And So Proud Of It ( Photos ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'I Don't Believe In Hell Fire' by Ofemmanu1: 12:51pm On Jul 24, 2016
Perfectdanny:

One of the best statements i've seen on nairaland.

People who worship their god are scared because they would be punished if they don't do good. In other words, we are forced to do good
Eh?!
Re: 'I Don't Believe In Hell Fire' by damocool(m): 12:57pm On Jul 24, 2016
Let each and every one wait till then. All I know is that if you miss heaven by not going to God through CHRIST alone, you can never miss Hell..

1 Like

Re: 'I Don't Believe In Hell Fire' by alexarelano(m): 12:59pm On Jul 24, 2016
Mukina2, com an see dis grin
Re: 'I Don't Believe In Hell Fire' by SirDavico(m): 1:02pm On Jul 24, 2016
Hell fire does not exist. The ''hell fire'' refered to in the bible is symbolic of complete destruction, not eternal torment

1 Like

Re: 'I Don't Believe In Hell Fire' by horlumiday(m): 1:05pm On Jul 24, 2016
farouk0403:

Keep on insulting Islam with your mouth on social network while extremist like bokoharam, isis, alshabab, will be demonstrating it for you physically and practically.

And at the end let's see who will lost his life,

The E -warrior

OR

the demonstrator's ( bokoharam, Isis)

i always think that, the best way to convince you and your likes is by using the extremist tactics on you, because no one can convince you by words.
infidel!!

Fucking Asshole

Now you know why islam is not a religion of peace.. Insulting me again, as a Christian, the Bible taught me to love my enemies and bless those who curse me cheesy ... You won't find that in Qur'an... Why? because = 2 corithians 11 vs 14 -
And no wonder, for even Satan disguises himself as an angel of light.

1 Like

Re: 'I Don't Believe In Hell Fire' by abbeyty(m): 1:09pm On Jul 24, 2016
i thought God was our father how can a father watch his son or daughter burns in fire no matter the offense.

1 Like

Re: 'I Don't Believe In Hell Fire' by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jul 24, 2016
Hell is real. Nigeria is hell.
Re: 'I Don't Believe In Hell Fire' by omojeesu(m): 1:17pm On Jul 24, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
Muslims also believe in Hell Fire. What if you die and discover that Allah's Hell is the real one. What will you do?

There are differences relating to Allah's hell and Bible's hell.

http://answering-islam.org/authors/shamoun/rebuttals/zawadi/muslims_in_hell.html

The formers says ALL Muslims will go to hell FIRST until the good ones are brought out by their Lord according to his assessment of their works.

The latter says ALL IN CHRIST at death go to be with the Lord DIRECT, not even paradise which Christians generally believe is empty after Jesus rose from the dead.

At Rapture the living and dead believers get Christ post resurrect like bodies!
Re: 'I Don't Believe In Hell Fire' by TrajansKong: 1:18pm On Jul 24, 2016
honourhim:

It is a sure thing that unrepentant sinners will go to hell. It doesn't matter whether i anticipate it or not.

It does not matter, true.

What is profoundly disturbing is the strength and comfort your wounded, withered heart clearly draws from the doctrine of hellfire.

You are not OK.
Re: 'I Don't Believe In Hell Fire' by whocanbewho(m): 1:23pm On Jul 24, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
Muslims also believe in Hell Fire. What if you die and discover that Allah's Hell is the real one. What will you do?
muslim, hindu, Christian... there's only one God..
Re: 'I Don't Believe In Hell Fire' by Ofemmanu1: 1:27pm On Jul 24, 2016
olaleye1355:

Please sir will you be so kind to tell me what book or religion did you get this from. I have searched google thoroughly but couldn't get it. I need to read more of this please help me by giving me a link to a pdf or any site where I can get full access to this knowledge. Thanks in advance
100k sperms, you were the fastest?!

1 Like

Re: 'I Don't Believe In Hell Fire' by chachanga: 1:30pm On Jul 24, 2016
So said folks who didn't believe in Gravity!

Keep disbelieving!!

1 Like

Re: 'I Don't Believe In Hell Fire' by Rayhutar(m): 1:33pm On Jul 24, 2016
farouk0403:

Keep on insulting Islam with your mouth on social network while extremist like bokoharam, isis, alshabab, will be demonstrating it for you physically and practically.

The E -warrior

OR

i always think that, the best way to convince you and your likes is by using the extremist tactics on you, because no one can convince you by words.
infidel!!

Fucking Asshole

You must be a terrorist, most Muslims support Boko haram,Isis, Alshabab,Hisbola,Alqueada etc behind close doors, on the outside they pretend. What a life shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: 'I Don't Believe In Hell Fire' by seggzz(m): 1:34pm On Jul 24, 2016
Sinkills:
There are people who seriously doubt the existence of hell fire - a place where unrepentant sinners are punished forever. Some agree that since the Holy Scriptures affirm its existence including Christ Himself (Psalms 9:17; Matthew 25:41,46; Luke 12:4,5; 16:22-31) then hell fire must be real. There are others who think that God is too merciful to cast the people He created into hell fire for all eternity. Well, you are entitled to your thoughts. However, my take is that one should be on the safer side. If you live your life with the belief that there is hell fire and you die only to discover that there is nothing like that, you don't have anything to lose, do you? On the other hand, if you believe there is no hell fire which affects tour attitude, lifestyle and choices and then you die only to be confronted with the reality of its existence, what will you do?
If that god existed then he must be omnipotent, omniscience and all merciful god. I would ask him the following question. And he would need to reply before sending me to hell.

(1) Why are you passionate to roast people in hell for even the tiniest of sin? Don't you have love as they said?

(2)Why are you so wicked in old testament bible? While in the new testament you repented, can you give me the time to repent as you do?

(3) Why do you create so many religion to confuse me? You didn't show me the true religion i can follow.

(4)Why is your holy books full with contradictions, repetitions and other mistakes? Do you also make mistakes or are you not perfect as i am?

(5) Why not you or your angel appear to me so that we can talk? You couldn't help cure our diseases and Why did your true followers die if even they pray to You? I thought you are all powerful but couldn't save them from diseases, disaster and even death.

I couldn't figure out the sin i have committed for you to roast me in hell. In some part of your holy book you said thou shall not lie but allow some people to lie. I read this in the holy book i could lay my hands on

1 Like

Re: 'I Don't Believe In Hell Fire' by whocanbewho(m): 1:35pm On Jul 24, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
I don't think you are capable of schooling anyone. Which Muslims told you that they serve the same God as Christians?
Muslims believe in jesus, david, solomon, isaac, jacob, Abraham, adam and every other prophet mentioned in the bible. You know this, don't you?
Re: 'I Don't Believe In Hell Fire' by Smartlife(m): 1:36pm On Jul 24, 2016
Christianity and Islam are big scam to humanity.

2 Likes

Re: 'I Don't Believe In Hell Fire' by farouk0403(m): 1:36pm On Jul 24, 2016
horlumiday:
Now you know why islam is not a religion of peace.. Insulting me again, as a Christian, the Bible taught me to love my enemies and bless those who curse me cheesy ... You won't find that in Qur'an... Why? because = 2 corithians 11 vs 14 -
And no wonder, for even Satan disguises himself as an angel of light.

Hahaha

scumbag!!

who started it?

did I insulted Jesus? hell no I won't dare it
because I respect him a lot,

I did not insult the bible either.

you are the one that insulted the Quran and prophet muhammad.

and you are here ranting that the bible says you should love your neighbours

you and your likes are hypocrite!

you will insult Islam and if Muslims react you will say they are terrorist.

is not your fault you guys manipulated the old testament and change some sensitive things in it,
you modify it to new testament.

I know there are many things that Jesus did not say in the new testament.
Re: 'I Don't Believe In Hell Fire' by Ranchhoddas: 1:38pm On Jul 24, 2016
whocanbewho:
Muslims believe in jesus, david, solomon, isaac, jacob, Abraham, adam and every other prophet mentioned in the bible. You know this, don't you?
Agreed. But are their deities the same? Is Allah the same guy as Yahweh/Jehovah? The answer is no.
Re: 'I Don't Believe In Hell Fire' by Ranchhoddas: 1:40pm On Jul 24, 2016
whocanbewho:
muslim, hindu, Christian... there's only one God..
Not true. Allah,Krishna, Yahweh Sango, Amadioha, Odin, Domino Reverad are not the same character.
Re: 'I Don't Believe In Hell Fire' by Ranchhoddas: 1:40pm On Jul 24, 2016
omojeesu:

There are differences relating to Allah's hell and Bible's hell.

http://answering-islam.org/authors/shamoun/rebuttals/zawadi/muslims_in_hell.html

The formers says ALL Muslims will go to hell FIRST until the good ones are brought out by their Lord according to his assessment of their works.

The latter says ALL IN CHRIST at death go to be with the Lord DIRECT, not even paradise which Christians generally believe is empty after Jesus rose from the dead.

At Rapture the living and dead believers get Christ post resurrect like bodies!
My point exactly.
Re: 'I Don't Believe In Hell Fire' by farouk0403(m): 1:42pm On Jul 24, 2016
Rayhutar:

You must be a terrorist, most Muslims support Boko haram,Isis, Alshabab,Hisbola,Alqueada etc behind close doors, on the outside they pretend. What a life shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

how I wish I have extremist mind to bomb your ass off!!

All of you insulting islami think the only language you understand is that of the extremist(succide).
no matter how good muslims try to explain something for you,

you will take it otherwise.

go to hell!!
Re: 'I Don't Believe In Hell Fire' by ochardbaby(m): 1:44pm On Jul 24, 2016
farouk0403:

The E -warrior

OR

infidel!!

Fucking Asshole

Peace.
Extremism is not Islam,killing people ain't no love. Maybe if he couldn't get ur ideas clearly today if u can continue with the same flow and objective,who knows ?

I give kids anything I catch them stealing for the first time in triple. I just wanna know why the motion grin Then I can advise.

To me Islam is peace and love without any segregation. I am a Muslim.

I have friends from every religious sect,I love them equally. This is a simple equation:

Before Boko haram/Isis/Alqaeda.....the number of people who want to convert to Islam =

After Boko/Isis/alshabab/Alqaeda ...... Check the number of new converts,if you an I are gonna say the truth its on the _ side.

Salam Alaikum and may all mighty Allah S W T ,increase our knowledge positively.
Re: 'I Don't Believe In Hell Fire' by Amacsom(m): 1:48pm On Jul 24, 2016
Man actually lives forever, for man(though inhabits a body) is spirit and spirit doesnt die(but rather leaves the body). So the question is where is he(man) spending the eternity? Even if you don't believe in God or in heaven and hell, you must believe that every action has an equal and opposite reaction, which leaves me to say that you either spend your eternity in destruction or in peace depending on how you used the body that housed you.

The problem with an atheist is that he believes there's God but either hates God or hates the fact that there's God.

God is love and His love is unconditional. Why He loves man, we may not fully know. Now in Genesis 2:9, there were many trees in Eden but two were of great significance, the tree of life and tree of knowledge of good and evil. An interesting thing here is that God never instructed man not to eat of the tree of life rather the tree of knowledge of good and evil(that is, ab initio God had intended an everlasting life of peace for man) but man reached out and ate of the said tree(tree of knowledge of good and evil) and brought everlasting destruction to himself.

Man being eternally damned can never redeem himself no matter how much good he does and that's why Deity/Divinity/God had to intervene. That tree of life is still available in the person of Jesus, "that whoever believes in Him shall not perish", John 3:16.

God doesn't send people to hell rather people walk into hell theirself(through their actions).

1 Like

Re: 'I Don't Believe In Hell Fire' by joery6(m): 1:50pm On Jul 24, 2016
Interesting.
Re: 'I Don't Believe In Hell Fire' by whocanbewho(m): 1:53pm On Jul 24, 2016
seggzz:

If that god existed then he must be omnipotent, omniscience and all merciful god. I would ask him the following question. And he would need to reply before sending me to hell.

(1) Why are you passionate to roast people in hell for even the tiniest of sin? Don't you have love as they said?

(2)Why are you so wicked in old testament bible? While in the new testament you repented, can you give me the time to repent as you do?

(3) Why do you create so many religion to confuse me? You didn't show me the true religion i can follow.

(4)Why is your holy books full with contradictions, repetitions and other mistakes? Do you also make mistakes or are you not perfect as i am?

(5) Why not you or your angel appear to me so that we can talk? You couldn't help cure our diseases and Why did your true followers die if even they pray to You? I thought you are all powerful but couldn't save them from diseases, disaster and even death.

I couldn't figure out the sin i have committed for you to roast me in hell. In some part of your holy book you said thou shall not lie but allow some people to lie. I read this in the holy book i could lay my hands on
with your questions you feel you know more than God himself.
Re: 'I Don't Believe In Hell Fire' by rosalieene(f): 1:57pm On Jul 24, 2016
Those that say there is no hell fire are those that wants to continue living in sin.

1 Like

Re: 'I Don't Believe In Hell Fire' by rosalieene(f): 1:59pm On Jul 24, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
Allah is same God of the Christians.

1 Like

Re: 'I Don't Believe In Hell Fire' by echodrum(m): 2:00pm On Jul 24, 2016
Rossikk:
There is DEFINITELY an afterlife, and it has been described by those who have encountered it as offering conditions we can easily describe as heavenly compared to this dimension. Such people include near-death experiencers, and the millions of people who have had out-of-body experiences. Humans are powerful, immortal spirits. Only the body dies, but Consciousness - the soul - is forever. What you believe has ZERO influence on your survival after death. ALL transit to the next life.
if there is afterlife, where are the dead living right now?
Using near-death experience as a base for your belief may indicate ones lack of knowledge on how the body systems work.
Human can not be human and spirit at the same time. Spirit is something you feel but can't see.
Where is consciousness located in your body? I'm sure you are referring to human Brian. So how does the brain work? How long can your brain survive after mans last breath?
If you can answer all these questions correctly, I'm sure the won't be any more arguments.
Re: 'I Don't Believe In Hell Fire' by farouk0403(m): 2:02pm On Jul 24, 2016
ochardbaby:

Peace.
Extremism is not Islam,killing people ain't no love. Maybe if he couldn't get ur ideas clearly today if u can continue with the same flow and objective,who knows ?

I give kids anything I catch them stealing for the first time in triple. I just wanna know why the motion grin Then I can advise.

To me Islam is peace and love without any segregation. I am a Muslim.

I have friends from every religious sect,I love them equally. This is a simple equation:

Before Boko haram/Isis/Alqaeda.....the number of people who want to convert to Islam =

After Boko/Isis/alshabab/Alqaeda ...... Check the number of new converts,if you an I are gonna say the truth its on the _ side.

Salam Alaikum and may all mighty Allah S W T ,increase our knowledge positively.

thanks bro!
wa alaikum salam

Yea am just tired with all this Christians calling Muslims names, why can't they do their research before tagging all extremist as muslims.

I hate religous fanatics, and am not fanatic either

why can't they stay off my religion?
all I want is peace of mind without them insulting my religion.

Let me ask this question.

if all Muslims are terrorist or if Islam teaches terrorism would the world survive? hell no because there will be wall war 3.

just imagine just a few groups of extremist that did not understand or know the Quran are causing havoc to the entire world. if is to say all Muslims will join them I think there will be no peace in the world again.

All Am TRYING TO SAY IS

MUSLIMS ARE NOT TERRORIST!!!

1 Like

Re: 'I Don't Believe In Hell Fire' by TrajansKong: 2:06pm On Jul 24, 2016
HarryTellMe:
Don't you think you're sounding judgemental and speaking with anger here?
Just an observation though.

Every mallam with him kettle.

Correct observation.

Yes, I'm judgemental because I'm furious with our people. And I'm deeply concerned about our future on this planet. Aren't you??

I can't be indifferent to our absolute, blind, slavish obedience to abusive, iron-age, Middle Eastern sky gods.

Why can't we just be good? Why does "justgoodness" not have a value for African Xtians?

Why are we so down with a religion that guarantees most of humanity will be tortured for all time? Some Xtians look forward to this with undisguised delight shocked shocked

Why can't we admit that FEAR is the root of our faith - that FEAR is the root of our corruption?

Why does the mere suggestion of free enquiry and open-mindedness induce hysterical TERROR in us? Serious question!!

Why must we continue to embrace and enshrine ignorance? The rest of humanity has left us many [i]thousands[/i]of years behind and Chizoss isn't coming back to carry us into a new technological and self-sufficient age where we take responsibility for ourselves, our continent and each other.

Religious addiction compounds our stupidity and immorality.

It angers and scares me because I love my people and I refuse to live with the idea that we will be recolonised, re-enslaved or permanently dispossessed of our land.

We have already lost our minds and souls.

1 Like

Re: 'I Don't Believe In Hell Fire' by Egbabiekperemo: 2:11pm On Jul 24, 2016
Chinom:
There is no physical place on our universe called Heaven or Hell. Both DO NOT exist. Man created both same way Man created God.

God did not make man in his own image, Man made a God in his own image.

Listen, learn, explore and FREE YOUR MIND.

So how was d earth we live in created? How did rain, sunshine, day and night come about?
Re: 'I Don't Believe In Hell Fire' by TrajansKong: 2:11pm On Jul 24, 2016
echodrum:
if there is afterlife, where are the dead living right now?

Kaduna.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Israel Goodnews Balogun Detained By Police Over Suleman's 'Miracle Money' / Is This Type Of Compensation Religiously Allowed? / Why Do Most Youths Give God Peanuts?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.