Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,831 members, 7,802,666 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:30 PM

How To Publish Your Own Books & Make Money Part Time Selling Online - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Publish Your Own Books & Make Money Part Time Selling Online (1015 Views)

How To Publish Your Skill Of Article Writing In My Blog For Free. / Publish Your Journals/articles For Free / JAMB Set To Publish Names Of Successful Candidates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Publish Your Own Books & Make Money Part Time Selling Online by gkbiz2(m): 11:15am On Jul 21, 2016
You can make a residual income online from publishing your own books.

Updates: Now I am earning almost $700 monthly working part time from selling my own ebooks online.

Anybody can do this. You don't even need to write the books by yourself if you prefer.
I will show you the categories of books that sell most, judging from my experience.
Once you have 10-15 very good books online, you can start making $100-$200 monthly.

Please open the link below to see the screenshots of my earnings on just 1 of my sales outlets.

https://www.nairaland.com/3231605/learn-how-make-money-online

I have trained some people who are now self-published authors selling their books on Amazon and other popular book retailers on the internet.
You will get paid by Payoneer, wire transfer, Check or US bank account.

Training period is now 1-2 weeks in our office or online according to your preference.
Re: How To Publish Your Own Books & Make Money Part Time Selling Online by gkbiz2(m): 6:03am On Aug 14, 2016
one on one training is now available to teach you how to be a profitable self-published author.
Contact us today!
Re: How To Publish Your Own Books & Make Money Part Time Selling Online by gkbiz2(m): 11:30am On Aug 15, 2016
You can join us and start making a residual income online.
You do the work only once and make money from from it for ever.

You can sell as many books as you like, without even writing those books yourself.
This means your earning potential is unlimited!

So contact us today to learn the secrets of what books to sell, where to sell and how to prepare your books for sale.
Re: How To Publish Your Own Books & Make Money Part Time Selling Online by gkbiz2(m): 11:26am On Aug 16, 2016
Available.
Re: How To Publish Your Own Books & Make Money Part Time Selling Online by gkbiz2(m): 8:36am On Sep 10, 2016
Learn online book publishing and make money from your own books.
Re: How To Publish Your Own Books & Make Money Part Time Selling Online by gkbiz2(m): 6:30pm On Dec 01, 2016
We have started a new coaching session.
Re: How To Publish Your Own Books & Make Money Part Time Selling Online by gkbiz2(m): 11:38am On Feb 21, 2017
Yes.
Re: How To Publish Your Own Books & Make Money Part Time Selling Online by gkbiz2(m): 8:53am On Apr 10, 2017
Still available.
Re: How To Publish Your Own Books & Make Money Part Time Selling Online by gkbiz2(m): 11:08am On Sep 11, 2018
Spaces are now open for one on one online training on how to make $200 or above every month publishing books on my favourite site online.
You will get results even better than mine working only part time. See attached picture.

To register for training send an email to mwillyd@gmail.com.

Re: How To Publish Your Own Books & Make Money Part Time Selling Online by gkbiz2(m): 9:02am On Oct 22, 2019
One on one training registration is now open again for November 2019.

See current earnings of my students in the attached screenshots for October 2019 on Amazon and Streetlib.

In the training I will:

1. Teach you how to research profitable niches to write about.
2. Teach you how to write correct Meta data for your books so they can easily pick up search engine traffic of potential readers.
2. Teach you how to format your books for acceptance by Draft2Digital, Amazon and Streetlib or other publishers you may be using.
3. Teach you how to outsource writing of your books at very cheaply if you do not have time to write books.
4. Give you training books that I have personally found very helpful for your reference after training.
5. Teach you how to get into Google Play, my new best selling platform. Google Play normally does not accept Nigerians.

Existing Authors:

If you are an existing author that needs help...

1. I will help you to discover why your books are not selling well and what to do to improve.
2. How to expand your publishing business to a minimum of $500 + a month

Contact me on Whatsapp to register for your training: 07032094573

(1) (Reply)

Lack Of IGCSE PE Certified Teachers / Confused Teen / Commonwealth Shared Scholarship Scheme At UK Universities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.