Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,523 members, 7,808,905 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:09 PM

Daughter Of Late President Of Nigerian Prostitutes Graduates Best in Maths - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Daughter Of Late President Of Nigerian Prostitutes Graduates Best in Maths (54271 Views)

Rivers Pastor Builds House For Pupil Who Graduated As Best In His School / Daughter Of A Vulcanizer Becomes A Graduate (photos) / Sexual Harassment In Auchi Polytechnic: Prostitutes Assist Male Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Daughter Of Late President Of Nigerian Prostitutes Graduates Best in Maths by GurlFriend: 11:40am On Jul 21, 2016
Sabina Green ( not real name), daughter of the late Jessica Oluchi Elvis, former President of National Association of Nigerian Prostitutes, NANP has graduated from secondary school.

The 16-year-old girl who passed out from a popular private school in Ikotun area of Lagos, last Friday was crowned the overall best in Mathematics and Chemistry.

Following the death of her mother last year, life has never remained the same for the young girl who now occupies her mother’s bungalow in Lagos with her aunt – Clara. Elvis died October 25 in Edo State after suffering from heart-related disease.

In a brief chat with journalists during her graduation ceremony, the 16-year-old shared with a Daily Post reporter what she missed most about her late mum.

She recalled with nostalgia how her mum died in a Benin hospital due to doctor’s lackadaisical attitude.

She said,

“I must confess, the death of my mum shook me down to my bone. I thought my world had ended but thank God for his mercy and grace. I am still here and today, I am graduating from secondary as the overall best in Mathematics and Chemistry.”

On what led to the death of her mum, the teenager said,

“Doctor claimed it was heart disease but I suspect they are responsible for her death. When we came to the hospital, it took them almost 5 hours to admit my mum. After that, they said the doctor went to Auchi and didn’t return till evening. When he eventually came, he referred us to another hospital the following day, where she eventually died. I was with her in a hospital in Benin City when she passed on.

Before she died, she asked me to go get her recharge card downstairs that she wanted to call grand mum but before I came back, she’d gone. I nearly cried myself to death because I never expected her to die that time.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/07/daughter-of-late-president-of-nigerian.html

2 Shares

Re: Daughter Of Late President Of Nigerian Prostitutes Graduates Best in Maths by MzPecs(f): 11:42am On Jul 21, 2016
That's alright..

Congrats to her tho!
Rip to her mother..

9 Likes

Re: Daughter Of Late President Of Nigerian Prostitutes Graduates Best in Maths by Nobody: 11:42am On Jul 21, 2016
Daughter of what? graduates as the best prosti... *runs out of thread
Re: Daughter Of Late President Of Nigerian Prostitutes Graduates Best in Maths by prestige2013: 11:53am On Jul 21, 2016
just pitying the mockery look her colleagues in school will be giving her...........
Daughter of a prostitute

There is dignity in labour.

7 Likes

Re: Daughter Of Late President Of Nigerian Prostitutes Graduates Best in Maths by Harmored(m): 1:01pm On Jul 21, 2016
undecided

2 Likes

Re: Daughter Of Late President Of Nigerian Prostitutes Graduates Best in Maths by adewumiopeyemi(m): 1:02pm On Jul 21, 2016
nice one GOD is ur strength

2 Likes

Re: Daughter Of Late President Of Nigerian Prostitutes Graduates Best in Maths by maxwelloweezy(m): 1:03pm On Jul 21, 2016
ċօռɢʀats

1 Like

Re: Daughter Of Late President Of Nigerian Prostitutes Graduates Best in Maths by taylor88(m): 1:03pm On Jul 21, 2016
for those of u (girls) thinking emulation is better than jealousy

get inspired at ur peril

was so disappointed seeing no pix

was expecting something like dis

39 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Daughter Of Late President Of Nigerian Prostitutes Graduates Best in Maths by timidapsin(m): 1:03pm On Jul 21, 2016
shocked

2 Likes

Re: Daughter Of Late President Of Nigerian Prostitutes Graduates Best in Maths by Sensitivbin777(m): 1:04pm On Jul 21, 2016
grin In Sexology or bedMATHics

1 Like

Re: Daughter Of Late President Of Nigerian Prostitutes Graduates Best in Maths by DAntivirus: 1:04pm On Jul 21, 2016
Hmmm
Re: Daughter Of Late President Of Nigerian Prostitutes Graduates Best in Maths by lamideee(f): 1:05pm On Jul 21, 2016
T
Re: Daughter Of Late President Of Nigerian Prostitutes Graduates Best in Maths by nnasino(m): 1:05pm On Jul 21, 2016
congrats
Re: Daughter Of Late President Of Nigerian Prostitutes Graduates Best in Maths by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jul 21, 2016
When is she taking over the Family Business?

2 Likes

Re: Daughter Of Late President Of Nigerian Prostitutes Graduates Best in Maths by Donpoker9(m): 1:07pm On Jul 21, 2016
her pix nko
Re: Daughter Of Late President Of Nigerian Prostitutes Graduates Best in Maths by taylor88(m): 1:08pm On Jul 21, 2016
lamideee:
T

T for toto

1 Like

Re: Daughter Of Late President Of Nigerian Prostitutes Graduates Best in Maths by Victorakats(m): 1:09pm On Jul 21, 2016
Pray that God will wipe away the consequences of all the errors of your mum and give you divine grace and favour to prosper in all your endeavours in Jesus name Amen.

13 Likes

Re: Daughter Of Late President Of Nigerian Prostitutes Graduates Best in Maths by adesewa4uyahoo(f): 1:09pm On Jul 21, 2016
Oluwa oooooo....
Re: Daughter Of Late President Of Nigerian Prostitutes Graduates Best in Maths by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jul 21, 2016
Lol. Sharp brain from....

I love my signature
Re: Daughter Of Late President Of Nigerian Prostitutes Graduates Best in Maths by JideTheBlogger(m): 1:10pm On Jul 21, 2016
smh
Re: Daughter Of Late President Of Nigerian Prostitutes Graduates Best in Maths by Trapnews: 1:12pm On Jul 21, 2016
undecided
Re: Daughter Of Late President Of Nigerian Prostitutes Graduates Best in Maths by Dapromzy333(m): 1:16pm On Jul 21, 2016
cheesy Follow d footsteps of ur mum!
Re: Daughter Of Late President Of Nigerian Prostitutes Graduates Best in Maths by Arijude(m): 1:16pm On Jul 21, 2016
taylor88:
for those of u (girls) thinking emulation is better than jealousy

get inspired at ur peril

was so disappointed seeing no pix

was expecting something like dis
Hahahahahaha uwa a di egwu ooo!! @d pix
Re: Daughter Of Late President Of Nigerian Prostitutes Graduates Best in Maths by moshould(m): 1:17pm On Jul 21, 2016
She no be human being
Re: Daughter Of Late President Of Nigerian Prostitutes Graduates Best in Maths by TomLepskie(m): 1:17pm On Jul 21, 2016
Vanquay16:
When is she taking over the Family Business?

Are you OK? You think it's funny? Get a life, i pray u don't end up working as a security guard for the said girl in the future. All that glitters is not gold.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daughter Of Late President Of Nigerian Prostitutes Graduates Best in Maths by 9jatatafo(m): 1:19pm On Jul 21, 2016
She try. This forum sef. Why tagged her daughter of prostitute?

4 Likes

Re: Daughter Of Late President Of Nigerian Prostitutes Graduates Best in Maths by london4luv: 1:19pm On Jul 21, 2016
You are a champion and so shall it be,, go on and achieve greatness but never go your mothers path,,, it shall be well with you my frnd

4 Likes

Re: Daughter Of Late President Of Nigerian Prostitutes Graduates Best in Maths by TomLepskie(m): 1:19pm On Jul 21, 2016
Congrats girl, the Lord is ur strength.

3 Likes

Re: Daughter Of Late President Of Nigerian Prostitutes Graduates Best in Maths by freemanbubble: 1:19pm On Jul 21, 2016
ok
Re: Daughter Of Late President Of Nigerian Prostitutes Graduates Best in Maths by benedictac(f): 1:22pm On Jul 21, 2016
Congrats girl. you will surely go places. God bless you.

I always say, because you're a criminal doesn't mean your children must follow suit.

Jessica been a prostitute did a great job raising her daughter to be what she couldn't be.

You that is not, how are you raising your kids?

5 Likes

Re: Daughter Of Late President Of Nigerian Prostitutes Graduates Best in Maths by Artless360(m): 1:25pm On Jul 21, 2016
Wit d rate at whc ppl ar graduatin on nairaland fp dz dayz...BABA FIT Fear resign o.,.whc wrk dm wan cm do
Re: Daughter Of Late President Of Nigerian Prostitutes Graduates Best in Maths by lamideee(f): 1:26pm On Jul 21, 2016
taylor88:

T for toto
see your life outside

(1) (2) (Reply)

What You Must Know Before You Apply For HND Programme / Abolarin College Oke-Ila Osun Where Everything Is Free, King Teaches There! / How To Calculate Your GP/CGP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.