Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,884 members, 7,802,853 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:23 PM

AFRIPRENEUR: Who Knows About Them. Pls Help - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / AFRIPRENEUR: Who Knows About Them. Pls Help (6061 Views)

Who Know Them Pls Oo / Are They Real Invite And How To Locate Them Pls. / Job Interview With PETRONOMICS LIMITED, Who Knows Them Pls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

AFRIPRENEUR: Who Knows About Them. Pls Help by ticker(m): 12:41pm On Jul 21, 2016
pls I want to make an enquiry about Afripreneur agentme job. who knows about them? Is it an outsourcing firm?
Re: AFRIPRENEUR: Who Knows About Them. Pls Help by ticker(m): 1:24pm On Jul 21, 2016
20 views, no comment
Re: AFRIPRENEUR: Who Knows About Them. Pls Help by ticker(m): 1:36pm On Jul 21, 2016
someone pls comment na
Re: AFRIPRENEUR: Who Knows About Them. Pls Help by onward4life(m): 7:52pm On Jul 21, 2016
ticker:
pls I want to make an enquiry about Afripreneur agentme job. who knows about them? Is it an outsourcing firm?

OK bro.. I applied for one Job advert I think they own the site or somtin.. they replied via sms asking me to save a particular number in the txt to my watsapp phone. I did and they asked me to chat ist I did. And I think they replied. I just hope they simply connect me because asking for down payment is like asking for BuHaRis phone number the answer is I don't know I will be kind if I said I dnt have bro..
Re: AFRIPRENEUR: Who Knows About Them. Pls Help by ticker(m): 9:29pm On Jul 21, 2016
onward4life:

OK bro.. I applied for one Job advert I think they own the site or somtin.. they replied via sms asking me to save a particular number in the txt to my watsapp phone. I did and they asked me to chat ist I did. And I think they replied. I just hope they simply connect me because asking for down payment is like asking for BuHaRis phone number the answer is I don't know I will be kind if I said I dnt have bro..
they also send me a text telling me to save a number but I didnt chat with them. Pls what is the chat about?
Re: AFRIPRENEUR: Who Knows About Them. Pls Help by SylarsMcQuins: 10:57pm On Jul 21, 2016
ticker:
they also send me a text telling me to save a number but I didnt chat with them. Pls what is the chat about?

Oga chat with them if u wanna find out, na wa oo
Re: AFRIPRENEUR: Who Knows About Them. Pls Help by onward4life(m): 12:22am On Jul 22, 2016
ticker:

Bro pls go ahead with d chat ist of all, just read my chat and they we sha get back at u very soon. It's you and I will know at the same time. Pls kip us posted..tell you truth bro I just nid a job no agent attached no be room and palour I dey find!
Re: AFRIPRENEUR: Who Knows About Them. Pls Help by ticker(m): 2:52pm On Jul 24, 2016
onward4life:

Bro pls go ahead with d chat ist of all, just read my chat and they we sha get back at u very soon. It's you and I will know at the same time. Pls kip us posted..tell you truth bro I just nid a job no agent attached no be room and palour I dey find!
pls abokina what did they tell you when you chat with them
Re: AFRIPRENEUR: Who Knows About Them. Pls Help by onward4life(m): 5:23pm On Jul 26, 2016
ticker:
pls abokina what did they tell you when you chat with them

This afri caana ppo don dey ask me about registration ooooo lemme insert the msg to u.
Good afternoon. Just a reminder that we still await your response to the request we sent earlier. We have waiting businesses who will pay you (a minimum of about N30,000-N50,000 per month PLUS commission on anything you sell) every month. With good performance, it can go to N60,000 - N100,000 per month PLUS commission on sales in 6 months. You will be trained to be a consultant. Please send your preferred profile picture. (a bit professionals and not too casual). PLEASE ENSURE YOU HAVE ALSO SAVED OUR NUMBER ON YOUR PHONE AS "AFRIPRENEUR ADMIN"

Please let us know if you accept or reject. Thanks
Re: AFRIPRENEUR: Who Knows About Them. Pls Help by ticker(m): 6:31pm On Jul 26, 2016
onward4life:

This afri caana ppo don dey ask me about registration ooooo lemme insert the msg to u.
Good afternoon. Just a reminder that we still await your response to the request we sent earlier. We have waiting businesses who will pay you (a minimum of about N30,000-N50,000 per month PLUS commission on anything you sell) every month. With good performance, it can go to N60,000 - N100,000 per month PLUS commission on sales in 6 months. You will be trained to be a consultant. Please send your preferred profile picture. (a bit professionals and not too casual). PLEASE ENSURE YOU HAVE ALSO SAVED OUR NUMBER ON YOUR PHONE AS "AFRIPRENEUR ADMIN"

Please let us know if you accept or reject. Thanks
they send the same msg to me during the weekend
Re: AFRIPRENEUR: Who Knows About Them. Pls Help by kensmoney(m): 8:16pm On Jul 26, 2016
I still got msg from them but no response yet
Re: AFRIPRENEUR: Who Knows About Them. Pls Help by onward4life(m): 4:48am On Jul 27, 2016
ticker:
they send the same msg to me during the weekend

Abeg help me tell them na jab we dey fine I no dey send any profile pics. I ve been looking for job now for months and they want me to calm down..
Re: AFRIPRENEUR: Who Knows About Them. Pls Help by ticker(m): 8:04am On Jul 27, 2016
onward4life:

Abeg help me tell them na jab we dey fine I no dey send any profile pics. I ve been looking for job now for months and they want me to calm down..
no p. sir
Re: AFRIPRENEUR: Who Knows About Them. Pls Help by sleek15(f): 2:22pm On Jul 28, 2016
Let's all wait and see what they are up to sha
Re: AFRIPRENEUR: Who Knows About Them. Pls Help by ticker(m): 3:25pm On Jul 28, 2016
I got this message from them this afternoon. lets keep our fingers crossed.

PURPOSE OF THE TRAINING GROUP [MUST READ]
We will be adding you soon to a group created for training, "Afripreneur AgentMe TG". The training is to make your work with businesses & organisations easier, faster and more professional.

The Purpose of the whatsapp group is for INSTANT NOTIFICATION of training resources, articles and discussions. We connect Whatsapp online to our office desktop so we can easily communicate with everyone.

Please note the training content will be posted to the whatsapp group but no comment should be made on it not to disturb other people's phones which can make them uncomfortable & drain their phone batteries.

Secondly, when you begin working with businesses and entrepreneurs, you will most likely need to refer to some training materials and resources. The AgentMe Group on the Afripreneur community provides you the opportunity to access them quickly
. The community is currently down for maintenance and will be available at a later date.

Thirdly, Some members contact other members privately in the group list. This is a privilege some could abuse. Inasmuch as we know some just contact one another to assess positive things, others use it wrongly.

If you are contacted by another group member who you are not interested in having a chat with, please your are to take the following steps;

1) Block the person using the Whatsapp feature for that.

2) if the person calls your line after you have blocked, please notify admin immediately and we will take necessary steps.

Please be aware the training will last 7 days (21 topics) and we are going to carry out an ASSESSMENT on everyone online before we connect you to businesses and entrepreneurs.

If you have any complaint, please contact admin in private.

NB: ONLY ADMIN IS ALLOWED TO POST IN THE GROUP
Re: AFRIPRENEUR: Who Knows About Them. Pls Help by sleek15(f): 12:47pm On Jul 30, 2016
Same here
Re: AFRIPRENEUR: Who Knows About Them. Pls Help by boygeorge: 11:35am On Jul 31, 2016
Great day all. You're all in safe hands ss afripreneur is the concept of a very good friend. his name is Segun Ogunlana. do s facebook chat on him, add him as s friend so ur minds can be at rest.
Re: AFRIPRENEUR: Who Knows About Them. Pls Help by ticker(m): 8:31am On Aug 08, 2016
any latest guys? wink
Re: AFRIPRENEUR: Who Knows About Them. Pls Help by ticker(m): 3:20pm On Aug 08, 2016
Please wat are this guys up to

ASSESSMENT UPDATE
We thank everyone that has taken the assessment. Later today, we will begin moving those who have done the assessment to a new working group. The working group will allow Agents to begin to receive requests from businesses and continuous training from AgentMe.

Secondly, We will also send two different mails to their email which are
1) Afripreneur AgentMe Agent Package
2) Afripreneur AgentMe Agent Agreement Package

The email will contain the explanation of the two packages.

NB: If you are yet to take the assessment, please do so soonest and if you still need the basic training manual, you can request from the admin in private.

If you have any complaint, please contact admin in private.
NO COMMENTS HERE PLEASE. Thanks!
Re: AFRIPRENEUR: Who Knows About Them. Pls Help by ticker(m): 11:16pm On Aug 09, 2016
pls if you also got the two mails from Agentme job, pls enlighten me on the payment aspect cos I dont seem to comprehend it
Re: AFRIPRENEUR: Who Knows About Them. Pls Help by keghter: 12:01pm On Jul 04, 2017
onward4life:

afripreneur is the best outsourcing company I have seen so far because they take their time to train their employees free of charge and make sure you perform on the job
they are nice I recommend anyone looking for work
Re: AFRIPRENEUR: Who Knows About Them. Pls Help by keghter: 12:20pm On Jul 04, 2017
ticker:
someone pls comment na

They are the best outsourcing company I have seen so far; The process is thus
After registration which is free you just need to click on their registration link and you will need to give then your WhatsApp no and email which they will send you a training manual and train you for seven days,each day takes three topics which thereafter you will be required to write an online test which I did and scored 16/21,if you pass the test which is pertaining the one week online training they will be sending the vacancies they have to you,the only thing you need to do is any of their vacancies you are interested in you will accept and then be deployed there, I'm currently starting my work next week which I will be paid 50k plus commission monthly
so I recommend them to anyone interested

finally the key for you to succeed in working with them is adherence to instructions and doing the proper thing

you guys need to pay me for taking out my time to explain this

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: AFRIPRENEUR: Who Knows About Them. Pls Help by exquisite007: 9:45am On Sep 19, 2017
keghter:
They are the best outsourcing company I have seen so far; The process is thus After registration which is free you just need to click on their registration link and you will need to give then your WhatsApp no and email which they will send you a training manual and train you for seven days,each day takes three topics which thereafter you will be required to write an online test which I did and scored 16/21,if you pass the test which is pertaining the one week online training they will be sending the vacancies they have to you,the only thing you need to do is any of their vacancies you are interested in you will accept and then be deployed there, I'm currently starting my work next week which I will be paid 50k plus commission monthly so I recommend them to anyone interested finally the key for you to succeed in working with them is adherence to instructions and doing the proper thing you guys need to pay me for taking out my time to explain this

How is the online assessment like?

(1) (Reply)

Oceanic Bank Recruitment Process / Entry Level Jobs @ Workforce / Fosad Consulting Interview!! Who Knows About Them???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.