Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,369 members, 7,808,283 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:52 AM

Pastor Sammoses Enenche Is Dead - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Sammoses Enenche Is Dead (50107 Views)

Faith Oyedepo's 60th Birthday: Adeboye, Enenche, Ibiyeomie Others Attend / Paul Enenche: Gospel Truth Of The Tithe Revealed / Dr Paul Enenche's Visit To Agatu Land (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Sammoses Enenche Is Dead by azpekuliar: 2:37pm On Jul 22, 2016
Ekeseges:
Shut up and mind what you say.some of you carelessly type whatever comes into your mind.God have mercy on you

Which God? I AM GOD! cool
Re: Pastor Sammoses Enenche Is Dead by kevoh(m): 3:24pm On Jul 22, 2016

He was taken back to church for prayers till this morning but all to no avail.

Meanwhile, an insider has hinted our reporter that prayers are currently going on as the family hope God will still bring him back.

Now this is very funny. smiley The promise of heaven is a big scam! These guys do not even believe it. The guy don die na, let him go to heaven biko tongue What is with all the resurrection prayer?
Re: Pastor Sammoses Enenche Is Dead by Funjosh(m): 6:09am On Jul 23, 2016
Tonyclems:

wot do u mean by "owukpa well-done work" so owukpa is responsible for all the dead in the area? may d alekwu of itabono screw ur mouth

So it is a crime in your village to greet someone that is doing a good work Weldon work Was it not owukpa the guy that created this thread, he has been creating threads on news mainly from idomaland so I can't tell him Weldon Let it be unto you as you have wished me. Amen
Re: Pastor Sammoses Enenche Is Dead by Ekeseges(f): 10:50pm On Jul 26, 2016
azpekuliar:

Which God? I AM GOD! cool
You can never be GOD.
Re: Pastor Sammoses Enenche Is Dead by greatjoshy(m): 12:27pm On Jul 28, 2016
vickchizy:
Sam moses eneche now you are dead ! he was a family friend,he does crusade in my dad compound in lagos in the 90's,my dad really sowed lot of fortune to him because of his prophecy.I was posted to abuja he promised my dad on helping me get accommodation since I was stranded and my dad was financially down.I called him he was very excited because he left Lagos when I was 8years old.pastor sammoses started wooing me on phone asking me if I was a VIRGIN,when last did I make love,he asked me if am secretive,I was shocked and disappointed .He never helped,I even asked him 50k to complete my rent,PST sammoses said I should come to Sheraton hotel.I stopped calling him with all his wealth he never helped,he invited me to his church at life camp I was a
sacred so I went with my Corper friend,he gave the two of us 1k each.He later used fake prophesy to collect the 2k from me and my friend.His church looks so deserted when he saw my friend and he called later to ask if she was a VIRGIN.

Pastor Moses doesn't talk with his brother pastor Paul eneche .What as darkness as to do with light. life is full of vanity. If his hands were clean he won't die this way.,I shouted seeing his death update.He was a prophet, sorry a FAKE one.MAY he make heaven #smh
wat!
Are you sure ure saying the truth? Please if all these claims are wrong just stop it i beg you.
But wait, if really what u said is true then.... Hmmm God have mercy, i reserve my comment.
I really dnt know much abt him sha, infact i dnt know him but his brother 'Dr. Pastor Paul Eneche' is my spiritual father and role model and he is the one i know too well.
It's well o
Re: Pastor Sammoses Enenche Is Dead by flamingREED(m): 5:25pm On Jul 28, 2016
azpekuliar:
His 'God' couldn't save him... grin

If he's holy:

Isaiah 57
1 The righteous perisheth, and no man layeth it to heart: and merciful men are taken away, none considering that the righteous is taken away from the evil to come.

We mustn't live long. In God's foresight,
We had better die soon than become atheists later_

Psalms 116
15 Precious in the sight of the LORD is the death of his saints.

It's preferable to leave this earth of mud and sorrows to be where the golden streets blaze_
Paul desired to die young:
Philippians 1
23 For I am in a strait betwixt two, having a desire to depart, and to be with Christ; which is far better:

But if he's not holy:

Revelation 21
7 He that overcometh shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he shall be my son.
8 But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.
Revelation 21
27 And there shall in no wise enter into it any thing that defileth, neither whatsoever worketh abomination, or maketh a lie: but they which are written in the Lamb's book of life.

AND IF YOU CONTINUE THIS WAY:

Hebrews 10
28 He that despised Moses' law died without mercy under two or three witnesses:
29 Of how much sorer punishment, suppose ye, shall he be thought worthy, who hath trodden under foot the Son of God, and hath counted the blood of the covenant, wherewith he was sanctified, an unholy thing, and hath done despite unto the Spirit of grace?
31 It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God.

REPENT BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE:

2 Peter 3
2 That ye may be mindful of the words which were spoken before by the holy prophets, and of the commandment of us the apostles of the Lord and Saviour:
3 Knowing this first, that there shall come in the last days scoffers, walking after their own lusts,
4 And saying, Where is the promise of his coming? for since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation.
8 But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.
9 The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.
10 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.
12 Looking for and hasting unto the coming of the day of God, wherein the heavens being on fire shall be dissolved, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat?
14 Wherefore, beloved, seeing that ye look for such things, be diligent that ye may be found of him in peace, without spot, and blameless.
15 And account that the longsuffering of our Lord is salvation; even as our beloved brother Paul also according to the wisdom given unto him hath written unto you;

You still have time_
Re: Pastor Sammoses Enenche Is Dead by sambisa5: 8:13pm On Sep 06, 2016
I was really shocked when the news of his death got to me....
I got in contact with this man on radio, during his powerful message. I was about going for surgery then,,,so i located his church.
After the surgery, i fell in love with his church,and abandon my church for his.
He was one person i was very close to at a time.
For 3 solid years,i was a very strong member in his church...
I am one person that have really experienced his anoitement....i can't even count the number of times he appeared in my dreams to help fight some serious battle.
But then, there was rumours up and down about him, his wife and the church,,,some don't seem to like him,i presume besides we human beings can never be contended, we can go talking or seeing bad things about others, it was a normal thing.,,,,,there4 i paid deaf ears to whatever people have to say.
few years back,,,,mobility became a neccesity and the need to return to my church,,,i av to leave and go back to my church.....so i left.
Samoses wasn't seeing me in church again and he kept calling me.....i would promise him i would come,,,,,but i got united back to my church,,i was only on transit for 3yrs
Just few weeks back,,he also called i refused to pick,,,,cos i knew what he wants to say,-av not bin seeing u in church,,,,after then, i even saw his poster in one church around my area inviting him to preach in that program,,,,,i would not know if he came to preach there or not, cos the following week after i saw the church poster, i heard of his death.
MORAL
am not refering to this pastor, but speaking in general
(1.) the earlier we realise we r just passing on the earth the better for us.We have no place here and the reason to live right and do right.
(2.) when you occupy any position here on earth, whether as a politician, doctor, teacher, security man, tailor, builder etc,,,,,let the people around us be able to speak good of us on how we relate or treat them. We shouldn't be seen as being wicked, heartless or inconsiderate.
(3.)Don't let some people go hungry when u have their food in your custody. It makes no sense doing that in a place that is not even permanent. There is a life after here, which we should concious of.
(4)wives treat househelps with the fear of God, this place is not our home.lecturers stop making students go thru hell, just becos we av power to do so,,,,remember u must enter 6ft. Bsc, Msc, P.hd r just the things of here, don't screw students out becos of degrees, there is another life after here please.
(5) above all, any appearance of sin,,,lets all run away from it......
Am also talking to my self....let live right friends

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ben Akabueze Replies Daddy Freeze: "You Are Wrong" / Pastor Ejike Nwachukwu Rejects SUV And ₦4million From Suspected Fraudsters / Pastor Adeboye: Daddy Freeze Disparaged, But Failed To Catch On

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.