Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,572 members, 7,809,087 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:44 PM

Graduate Selling Food In Wheelbarrow In Ekpoma, Edo - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Graduate Selling Food In Wheelbarrow In Ekpoma, Edo (33689 Views)

Female Graduate Hawks Food In Abuja (Photos) / Breaking News: Kogi State Wheelbarrow Pushers Embarked On Indefinite Strike / Man In Aba Charges N20 To Cross People On Bad Road With Wheelbarrow (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Graduate Selling Food In Wheelbarrow In Ekpoma, Edo by Gee15: 6:40pm On Jul 21, 2016
shiki:
Two things are involved ....is either the guy was forced to study accounting by his parents or he like the accounting as a profession but did not pay attention to study it well.
I know of 2 guys in my area, they are graduates but they never apply for a job and they are not doing anything

Meaning they are fee ding from their mama's pot ,I respect this gentle man,a thousand naira income a day means a lot at the end of the month,keep it up bro very soon people will celebrate you.
Re: Graduate Selling Food In Wheelbarrow In Ekpoma, Edo by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jul 21, 2016
shiki:
Two things are involved ....is either the guy was forced to study accounting by his parents or he like the accounting as a profession but did not pay attention to study it well.
I know of 2 guys in my area, they are graduates but they never apply for a job and they are not doing anything

U are very wrong. wait untill u join the queue. Mind you d best graduating chap in my class then is still jobless.
Re: Graduate Selling Food In Wheelbarrow In Ekpoma, Edo by Gee15: 6:42pm On Jul 21, 2016
ritababe:
Accountant?
Mehn the man no try at all.

Then help him if you can.
Re: Graduate Selling Food In Wheelbarrow In Ekpoma, Edo by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jul 21, 2016
Itzurboi:
Someone already got me upset, now seeing this post of yours, you just increase the intensity, who are you to say they never applied for a job, do you monitor their activities, its never your fault, its either you are a boy just lucky to be on nairaland because his parents still take care of him, or you were just priviledge to have a good source of livelihood, then you think its that easy... watch before you talk next time, i dont expect a sane person to type that nonsense in this country we found ourselves....
Lol,in this country we found ourselves....
Re: Graduate Selling Food In Wheelbarrow In Ekpoma, Edo by musicwriter(m): 7:09pm On Jul 21, 2016
djemillionia:
Mehn there re two approves to this

Either he graduated with a very poor grade or dem dey folloow the dude.

But sha make we encourage the guy, Its better than becoming an Armed robber.

God go bless your hustle ma Man

Yep,Am a blogger

He could actually become an armed robber. This's why.......

Imagine the Edo state governor going the Akiwunmin Ambode style by chasing away all street hawkers in Edo state including this guy. What would he do then? He would take to crime (not because he's a criminal) but as a last resort, because he have responsibilities waiting for him at home, being the first son of the family.

This is the perfect type of people that should actually get a grant to fund their business ideas, not some incoherent white-elephant policy by the bank of industry which could actually be another scam by the federal government. Pension scam, police job scam, immigration job scam, oil swap scam, subsidy scam, 2016 budget padding scam, e.t.c. e.t.c.

This is not a country.

1 Like

Re: Graduate Selling Food In Wheelbarrow In Ekpoma, Edo by calcal: 7:10pm On Jul 21, 2016
Mr. hard working continue with what you are doing, it is the beginning of your expansion and free yourself from the slavery circle.
Re: Graduate Selling Food In Wheelbarrow In Ekpoma, Edo by Innomach(m): 7:37pm On Jul 21, 2016
DaBullIT:
No picture of his certificate ?
Are you going to get him a job? What's the point carrying his certificate around?
Re: Graduate Selling Food In Wheelbarrow In Ekpoma, Edo by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jul 21, 2016
kestolove95:
Graduate get type...wich type em b?..ansa b4 I talk wetin dey my mind

So as u fine so u get mumu comment for mouth

1 Like

Re: Graduate Selling Food In Wheelbarrow In Ekpoma, Edo by rugged7(m): 8:00pm On Jul 21, 2016
I hate that fuqqing country Nigeria

It has killed the dreams of so many young men angry angry angry angry
Re: Graduate Selling Food In Wheelbarrow In Ekpoma, Edo by 9inches(m): 8:12pm On Jul 21, 2016
Now, tell me how it will be well with General Dullard Buhari after baiting our youths with lies before elections.

1 Like

Re: Graduate Selling Food In Wheelbarrow In Ekpoma, Edo by DaBullIT(m): 8:35pm On Jul 21, 2016
How else am i to know if he's really a graduate if he doesn't flaunt his cert ?

I have heard stories of armed robbers showing their certificate to about to be robbed passengers telling them it's hardship and i heard they have mercies on corpers

So if he or you want me to believe this story , show me his cert
Innomach:

Are you going to get him a job? What's the point carrying his certificate around?
Re: Graduate Selling Food In Wheelbarrow In Ekpoma, Edo by bestglory: 8:48pm On Jul 21, 2016
The Management of CLEANMAN INHART LTD invites applications from suitably qualified candidates from Rivers, Akwa-Ibom, Cross-River, Abia, Imo, Bayelsa, Delta, Edo and Ondo State for immediate Employment and Empowerment into the following areas:
http://cleanmanlimited..com.ng/

Re: Graduate Selling Food In Wheelbarrow In Ekpoma, Edo by raphieMontella: 8:49pm On Jul 21, 2016
DaBullIT:
No picture of his certificate ?
so he shud be carrying his cert's in the wheelbarrow everywhere he goes shey?...
U guys shud tink befre commenting..

2 Likes

Re: Graduate Selling Food In Wheelbarrow In Ekpoma, Edo by ogechchukwu: 9:31pm On Jul 21, 2016
pls am a nigeria leaving in RSA tell him to contact me on this number 0027-61-7765-428
Re: Graduate Selling Food In Wheelbarrow In Ekpoma, Edo by Tunami(m): 9:33pm On Jul 21, 2016
MIKOLOWISKA:
plenty graduate de work for McDonald's for Yankee.
stop telling lies
abeg how dis one take dey related to wetin i talk?
Re: Graduate Selling Food In Wheelbarrow In Ekpoma, Edo by Dminister(m): 10:13pm On Jul 21, 2016
Hmm mm! I really feel for graduates.
Re: Graduate Selling Food In Wheelbarrow In Ekpoma, Edo by Dminister(m): 10:30pm On Jul 21, 2016
Dminister:

The same way I met a bike rider aka okada man in Ekpoma. I had entered his bike with a friend going to my hostel and on getting there I discovered he was a graduate of economics, a holder of second class upper. It was during when we tried to persuade him to accept the little money we had because then it was a very difficult period for every students.

Surprisingly, he brought out his statement of result, original receipts of school fees paid, student union dues receipts and some other proofs from the front of his bike as he started telling us his stories and how he had suffered.

He graduated from the department of economics in the year 2000 with second class upper became a fact after inspecting his documents.

I was utterly out of control as I couldn't help it but to feel very sad for him. I had to call out the entire students occupying the hostel to make contributions for him.

God help Nigerian graduates.
Re: Graduate Selling Food In Wheelbarrow In Ekpoma, Edo by Vick4rill(m): 11:24pm On Jul 21, 2016
it is like very soon we may end up overhyping this entrepreneurship just as we over hyped education at the first instance. most people here are really been unrealistic... instead of finding the real issues behind our economy woes, we are runing around the circles. now let take the statistic and see who is deceiving who here: about 60% of nigerians are already entrepreneurs. we have more shops and self employed youth than office workers. out of the 60% about 45% percent are living within and below averagely... if you doubt it take a sample of MOST of them around u nd confirm. dont jst pick a few group of people that ve succeed and make generalisation. u guys shld stop painting entrepreneurship as road to financial heaven.. there are thousands of civil servants who are also far better than some so-called entrepreneurship. we should rather face d real problem of this country which is overpopulation.it is time to reduce d rate of child birth and encourage an economy that will favour every one.
Re: Graduate Selling Food In Wheelbarrow In Ekpoma, Edo by butanep(m): 11:59pm On Jul 21, 2016
Ibime:
Being an accounting graduate and having a professional chartership (ICAN, ACCA, CIMA etc) are two different things.

His degree cannot allow him practice accounting without the latter.

As such, it is not worth much on it's own, anymore than an average MASSCOM graduate.

Anyway, blessings to him. It shall be well.

You don't know anything. You are still living in illusion.

I know of a chartered accountant doing photography and videography.

If you like have all the certification, if your opportunity doesn't come, you have nothing you can do.

You need to hit the real world.
Re: Graduate Selling Food In Wheelbarrow In Ekpoma, Edo by invinzible1: 12:00am On Jul 22, 2016
Sezua:
I have a lot to tell you but I won't say much. how do you know the 2 guys on your street haven't applied for any jobs? Or are you the chief application recording officer? abeg park well
I see u festus
Re: Graduate Selling Food In Wheelbarrow In Ekpoma, Edo by MIKOLOWISKA: 4:18am On Jul 22, 2016
Tunami:
abeg how dis one take dey related to wetin i talk?
no be by graduate
economy doesn't care about your certifications
it's your qualification that matters
Re: Graduate Selling Food In Wheelbarrow In Ekpoma, Edo by bedfordng(m): 6:28am On Jul 22, 2016
mm
Re: Graduate Selling Food In Wheelbarrow In Ekpoma, Edo by Sezua(m): 6:49am On Jul 22, 2016
invinzible1:
I see u festus
abeg who be dis biko?
Re: Graduate Selling Food In Wheelbarrow In Ekpoma, Edo by nnaemekanwachuk(m): 1:11pm On Jul 22, 2016
djemillionia:
Mehn there re two approves to this

Either he graduated with a very poor grade or dem dey folloow the dude.

But sha make we encourage the guy, Its better than becoming an Armed robber.

God go bless your hustle ma Man bro how do you mean by he radguated with a poor grade? ,have you never seen some one il who has excellent grades and not gainfully employed and vice verce..

Yep,Am a blogger
Re: Graduate Selling Food In Wheelbarrow In Ekpoma, Edo by incomeboostng: 5:16am On Oct 03, 2018

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sex-for-passport: Nigerian Embassy In Germany Suspends Staff Member / I Need Your Advice On Whether To Relocate To Canada Or Start Poultry Farm / Cooking For My Married Boss: Right Or Wrong

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.