Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,593 members, 7,801,699 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:40 PM

"Some Girls Are Robbers"-read This Hilarious Story Trending On Twitter - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Some Girls Are Robbers"-read This Hilarious Story Trending On Twitter (40967 Views)

Sex Doll Trending On Twitter: Funny Reactions From Twitter Users / Some Girls Are Robbers. Let Me Tell Y'all A Story... / Hilarious Photos Of #calabargirls Trending On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Some Girls Are Robbers"-read This Hilarious Story Trending On Twitter by youngguru23(m): 9:57pm On Jul 23, 2016
grin
Re: "Some Girls Are Robbers"-read This Hilarious Story Trending On Twitter by atuanso: 9:59pm On Jul 23, 2016
The world is polarising right in your very before.

Nations v nations ..race v. Race..tribes v tribes..religion v. Religion. ..idealogies v. Ideologies...

Now GENDer v. Gender.

Male and female are two side of thesame coin.
Re: "Some Girls Are Robbers"-read This Hilarious Story Trending On Twitter by NobleRomm(m): 10:00pm On Jul 23, 2016
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]okokok
Re: "Some Girls Are Robbers"-read This Hilarious Story Trending On Twitter by brainbox1000(m): 10:01pm On Jul 23, 2016
Lol
Re: "Some Girls Are Robbers"-read This Hilarious Story Trending On Twitter by gretblue: 10:02pm On Jul 23, 2016
I doubt the OP.Moremi babes ain't this cheap. I doubt the story of the 7k.
Re: "Some Girls Are Robbers"-read This Hilarious Story Trending On Twitter by yomz1e(m): 10:07pm On Jul 23, 2016
Go to different singles meeting in churches, you don't have to spend , just speak in fake tongue and hold your bible, you will knack at least 7 if you good player b4 yawa blows! may God help you when holy spirit deals with you sha!

!!
Nienie:
So?what's the moral lesson of this story?
Re: "Some Girls Are Robbers"-read This Hilarious Story Trending On Twitter by eunisam: 10:09pm On Jul 23, 2016
Give your life to Christ and he married.
Re: "Some Girls Are Robbers"-read This Hilarious Story Trending On Twitter by Richy4(m): 10:18pm On Jul 23, 2016
gretblue:
I doubt the OP.Moremi babes ain't this cheap. I doubt the story of the 7k.

I have been hearing about this hostel way back

tell me
<<<Was it the best hostel in Unilag structure wise..
<<< Does the institution select the set of girls that live there?
<<<< or was it immediately they got assigned to the hall they just got influenced by the spirit of moremi.....
Re: "Some Girls Are Robbers"-read This Hilarious Story Trending On Twitter by Kiish(m): 10:19pm On Jul 23, 2016
Knack olosho for 4 days with 7k? My brother u don enter last chance because you go leave with one bastard disease
NiGeRianTr0ll:
This idiot cheated himself...If you go Brothel you will use 7k to knack for 4 days.

Idiot feeling funky angry

5 Likes

Re: "Some Girls Are Robbers"-read This Hilarious Story Trending On Twitter by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jul 23, 2016
Lie lie story. Obviously written for entertainment value.
Re: "Some Girls Are Robbers"-read This Hilarious Story Trending On Twitter by scouttboy(m): 10:21pm On Jul 23, 2016
Love ur story but if it's true den na u b victim truth must b told abi all ur years in unilag u know no moeremi or gss na u need check urself Or step up ur game cos ur endpoint self no make sense I c ur story as wanna b but at d same time make man dey soji well abi more 2 say but understanding lo matter
Re: "Some Girls Are Robbers"-read This Hilarious Story Trending On Twitter by nonjebose(m): 10:23pm On Jul 23, 2016
Nienie:
So?what's the moral lesson of this story?
Simple. FP is fast becoming a dump site
Re: "Some Girls Are Robbers"-read This Hilarious Story Trending On Twitter by BIGkoboko: 10:25pm On Jul 23, 2016
Bad baddo baddest.
Re: "Some Girls Are Robbers"-read This Hilarious Story Trending On Twitter by ajadematanle: 10:27pm On Jul 23, 2016
How do you call your car.You can pair your car stereo but someone must pick the call before the conversation could be relayed.Please explain.

2 Likes

Re: "Some Girls Are Robbers"-read This Hilarious Story Trending On Twitter by Jadoskii(m): 10:28pm On Jul 23, 2016
NiGeRianTr0ll:
This idiot cheated himself...If you go Brothel you will use 7k to knack for 4 days.

kpanshing a prostitute is totally different from borating a lady u walked upto.after sex wit the lady u toasted u will leave wit ur ego intact and a sense of accomplishment ( for fools).unlike having sex wit a prostitute,tis her job and she s bin paid to satisfy u. Pple patronising are frowned at by the society.

3 Likes

Re: "Some Girls Are Robbers"-read This Hilarious Story Trending On Twitter by wtfCode: 10:34pm On Jul 23, 2016
this ediot knacked my sister! angry angry

i hate yoruba chics buh i'ma make a yoruba chic pay 4 this angry angry angry

1 Share

Re: "Some Girls Are Robbers"-read This Hilarious Story Trending On Twitter by louismane2: 10:35pm On Jul 23, 2016
tukdi:
No need to read the story first! I strongly disagree with the op, you cannot use a few female prostitutes to judge some girls/women on the internet! You were a little bit foolish for showing strangers that kind of money, you no smart at all! Thank God they didn't kill you sef! Coming online to form badoo is totally uncalled for! Picture of the girls at the sharwama place or IDONBILIVIT! Your story is one of the most steeewpid story I have read online today! Who brought this rubbish to FRONT PAGE! There is a big difference between female prostitutes and decent girls/women! You cannot mingle with prostitutes and expect good behaviour and Godly principles! OP, U DON BAFF?

are u d girl?
Re: "Some Girls Are Robbers"-read This Hilarious Story Trending On Twitter by tunary(m): 10:38pm On Jul 23, 2016
you called ur friends to join u,,, they made u steal nd u suffer the consequences alone by engaging ur self into by force sex. She's even lucky it was resolve amicably otherwise jungle justice. I feel for her private part due to d excruciating force frm d guy
Re: "Some Girls Are Robbers"-read This Hilarious Story Trending On Twitter by JOYOSITA(f): 10:42pm On Jul 23, 2016
Oya clap for yourself
Re: "Some Girls Are Robbers"-read This Hilarious Story Trending On Twitter by Ndeewonu: 10:48pm On Jul 23, 2016
NiGeRianTr0ll:

That 7k should yansh her for 5 good business days angry

Upon say she chop him food at eatery or home ooo.
Re: "Some Girls Are Robbers"-read This Hilarious Story Trending On Twitter by Nathkem01(m): 10:51pm On Jul 23, 2016
Some girls are robbers abi wetin u talk?
No b u go to dia her hostel U won nak her nd she nak u first..I no support her for stole yah money ooooo......buh she's smart
Re: "Some Girls Are Robbers"-read This Hilarious Story Trending On Twitter by zicoraads: 10:51pm On Jul 23, 2016
Lagos boys, very fake things!
Re: "Some Girls Are Robbers"-read This Hilarious Story Trending On Twitter by logicab: 10:54pm On Jul 23, 2016
You are lucky she didn't steal your house.
Re: "Some Girls Are Robbers"-read This Hilarious Story Trending On Twitter by logicab: 10:57pm On Jul 23, 2016
ajadematanle:
How do you call your car.You can pair your car stereo but someone must pick the call before the conversation could be relayed.Please explain.
Car tracker dude; you can dial in and listen.

6 Likes

Re: "Some Girls Are Robbers"-read This Hilarious Story Trending On Twitter by ginggerxy: 10:57pm On Jul 23, 2016
Cherishing:
Mtcheeew
why this trash hit FP
ada Mma ke way
Re: "Some Girls Are Robbers"-read This Hilarious Story Trending On Twitter by Playwhizard(m): 10:59pm On Jul 23, 2016
JOYOSITA:
Oya clap for yourself
lol
i wonder wetin e dey pass across....make e clap for imself wella......

JOYOSITA,abeg check ma signature

1 Like

Re: "Some Girls Are Robbers"-read This Hilarious Story Trending On Twitter by Playwhizard(m): 11:00pm On Jul 23, 2016
tunary:
you called ur friends to join u,,, they made u steal nd u suffer the consequences alone by engaging ur self into by force sex. She's even lucky it was resolve amicably otherwise jungle justice. I feel for her private part due to d excruciating force frm d guy

lol...

c as she cum suffer cos of peer pressure..... d p**sy i feel for her tooo.......

forget her jhor...

check my signature

1 Like

Re: "Some Girls Are Robbers"-read This Hilarious Story Trending On Twitter by wazobiang: 11:00pm On Jul 23, 2016
Stingy guy made me read rubbish.
You are lucky na only money they steal.
Leave money for pigeon hole where everybody saw it.
Leaner
Re: "Some Girls Are Robbers"-read This Hilarious Story Trending On Twitter by Playwhizard(m): 11:00pm On Jul 23, 2016
wtfCode:
this ediot knacked my sister! angry angry
i hate yoruba chics buh i'ma make a yoruba chic pay 4 this angry angry angry

mie 2...dose yoruba chics ehn...i second u jhor....i go giv u one yoruba bae...

wtfcode...abeg check my signature

1 Like

Re: "Some Girls Are Robbers"-read This Hilarious Story Trending On Twitter by passyhansome(m): 11:01pm On Jul 23, 2016
Where is the OP

2 Likes

Re: "Some Girls Are Robbers"-read This Hilarious Story Trending On Twitter by Playwhizard(m): 11:02pm On Jul 23, 2016
BIGkoboko:
Bad baddo baddest.
lol

d guy z a real bad baddo baddest........shey u wan b lyk im....lemme epp u den...BTW check my signature

1 Like

Re: "Some Girls Are Robbers"-read This Hilarious Story Trending On Twitter by Playwhizard(m): 11:03pm On Jul 23, 2016
nonjebose:
Simple. FP is fast becoming a dump site

I wonder aw dis wan take reach hia oooo....abeg check my signature

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During Her NYSC POP At Enugu Stadium Right Now / What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? / Between A South African Lady, Her Ex-boyfriend And Her New Man Mocking The Ex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.