Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,399 members, 7,800,812 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:13 AM

Funny Pokemon Go Memes Players Can Relate To - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Funny Pokemon Go Memes Players Can Relate To (20079 Views)

Pokemon Go Should Be Banned In Nigeria...before Its Release / How POKEMON GO Was Created- Afriwap.com / Why Pokemon Go Isn’t Available In Nigeria And How To Install It On Your Device. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funny Pokemon Go Memes Players Can Relate To by Feranchek(m): 6:56am On Jul 22, 2016
Lol
Re: Funny Pokemon Go Memes Players Can Relate To by drlateeph(m): 6:56am On Jul 22, 2016
and what the hell is pokoman go
Re: Funny Pokemon Go Memes Players Can Relate To by Slymonster(m): 6:58am On Jul 22, 2016
That's how they started with candy crush and the craze on that game stop,now it's pokemon go but this one with data,gps..The craze for this game will soon stop and people will get tired of it..

2 Likes

Re: Funny Pokemon Go Memes Players Can Relate To by Benjom(m): 7:07am On Jul 22, 2016
What is pokemon go?!!! If no one explains this now, I may delete Nairaland... and y'all gonna become universal memes. So, explain!

#Runs-out-to-google-it
Re: Funny Pokemon Go Memes Players Can Relate To by ramalot(m): 7:20am On Jul 22, 2016
UIA04:

The memes are funny but the game Is a

stupid game

Call me a conspiracy theorist buy I see elements of mind control
through addiction to this game

Just like they used Beyonce to control the average back woman

It's not that you're a conspiracy theorist, but that you're not a very smart human being.

Such is the paradox of being a "conspiracy theorist." A belief that one has some privileged insight, then presenting unfounded theory as forceful fact. The problem isn't in the "questioning" of things. That in itself is great, and how every person should approach things.

However, when skepticism always begins as a conclusion, rather than an investigation into a notion, then it is self-destructive.

Let me guess, you also believe the earth is flat, huh? Or perhaps you haven't graduated to that level in the conspiracy theory realm.

EVERY damn game is addictive, if the individual submits himself to it. Such is the basic nature of it, NOT some sinister plot hatched in a dingy cave by the ever so elusive "them."

6 Likes

Re: Funny Pokemon Go Memes Players Can Relate To by dallyemmy: 7:25am On Jul 22, 2016
It is a game that makes you walk round the whole place searching for Pokemon. It works with your phone data, gps, and camera.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funny Pokemon Go Memes Players Can Relate To by ChemicalReaction(f): 7:28am On Jul 22, 2016
dallyemmy:
It is game that makes you walk round the whole place searching for Pokemon. It works with your phone data, gps, and camera.
Thank you jare...

5 Likes

Re: Funny Pokemon Go Memes Players Can Relate To by banmee(m): 7:32am On Jul 22, 2016
frinx:
Many persons don't even have an idea of Pokemon Go. See them wondering what it's about grin

It's just a stu.pid game. If you really want a challenging game, get clash royale.
Re: Funny Pokemon Go Memes Players Can Relate To by martineverest(m): 7:34am On Jul 22, 2016
the game wont even come to nigeria....how many ppl can afford to play it when it hog resources like battery and data...the game is quite interesting,tho.
Re: Funny Pokemon Go Memes Players Can Relate To by martineverest(m): 7:37am On Jul 22, 2016
Slymonster:
That's how they started with candy crush and the craze on that game stop,now it's pokemon go but this one with data,gps..The craze for this game will soon stop and people will get tired of it..
i dont really think so..the game is an augmented reality (AR) game.phone is being used at the moment,by the time augmented reality devices come out,the addition and usage will triple
Re: Funny Pokemon Go Memes Players Can Relate To by Idrismusty97(m): 7:38am On Jul 22, 2016
UIA04:

stupid game

Call me a conspiracy theorist buy I see elements of mind control
through addiction to this game

You are not a conspiracy theorist, You are an ïdiot. We don't need the likes of you in this world, you should be stuck in the Stone age.

2 Likes

Re: Funny Pokemon Go Memes Players Can Relate To by daviddagreat: 7:47am On Jul 22, 2016
UIA04:

stupid game
Call me a conspiracy theorist buy I see elements of mind control through addiction to this game
good point buh all games are addictive
Re: Funny Pokemon Go Memes Players Can Relate To by timpaker(m): 7:47am On Jul 22, 2016
That moment when you are playing Pokemon go and find yourself in the wrong neighbourhood full of gangsters cheesy
Re: Funny Pokemon Go Memes Players Can Relate To by bigtalla(m): 7:51am On Jul 22, 2016
allanphash7:
What is a pokemon ?

WHAT IS POKEMON GO?

Pokémon Go is a free-to-play location-based augmented reality mobile game developed by Niantic for iOS and Android devices. It was released in most regions of the world in July 2016. You have the option to use real money to buy in-game currency called PokéCoins which are used to purchase Pokéballs, the in-game item you need to be able to catch Pokémon. You don’t have to spend real money, you can pay with your time and energy which is the fun of it.

The game works by using your phone’s GPS for your real-world location and augmented reality to bring up those cool-looking Pokémon on your screen. Pokémon Go is easy to play. You just need an iPhone or Android phone, and have a strong Wi-Fi connection or cellular data available. If you don’t have an unlimited data plan, you should definitely consider playing or only in areas with available Wi-Fi. You can watch and read how to play PokeMon Go.

Sauce n spice: www.mobilaria . Com

4 Likes

Re: Funny Pokemon Go Memes Players Can Relate To by purpledandelion: 7:53am On Jul 22, 2016
Am I the only one here who plays pokemon go?

2 Likes

Re: Funny Pokemon Go Memes Players Can Relate To by Abeos(m): 8:00am On Jul 22, 2016
This game is something else. Even watched a video on aljazeera about south Koreans having to travel long distance to the only area it is allowed in the coui
Re: Funny Pokemon Go Memes Players Can Relate To by justicejay(m): 8:02am On Jul 22, 2016
angry undecidedTo me,If it is not football game, its not making sense
Re: Funny Pokemon Go Memes Players Can Relate To by Babysho(m): 8:11am On Jul 22, 2016
purpledandelion:
Am I the only one here who plays pokemon go?

My character doesn't move...i think it's got something to do.with GPS.... How to fix?
Re: Funny Pokemon Go Memes Players Can Relate To by AZeD1(m): 8:22am On Jul 22, 2016
mccoy47:
Abeg does dat game work here in Nigeria and who here has played it?
It works and I play it.
Re: Funny Pokemon Go Memes Players Can Relate To by faitheverest(f): 8:24am On Jul 22, 2016
Unu pokoro kpuo ebe a.. . Poko ko, opoko ni! grin
Re: Funny Pokemon Go Memes Players Can Relate To by ameezy(m): 8:28am On Jul 22, 2016
Another Illuminati invention undecided undecided
Re: Funny Pokemon Go Memes Players Can Relate To by chinedumo(m): 8:36am On Jul 22, 2016
UIA04:

stupid game
Call me a conspiracy theorist buy I see elements of mind control through addiction to this game

I didn't know of black women control. Tell me more
Re: Funny Pokemon Go Memes Players Can Relate To by Wolfbrother(m): 8:41am On Jul 22, 2016
Does anyone know any pokestops or gyms in VI,Lekki or Ajah? , only pokestop i know is city of david
Re: Funny Pokemon Go Memes Players Can Relate To by chinedumo(m): 8:41am On Jul 22, 2016
ramalot:

It's not that you're a conspiracy theorist, but that you're not a very smart human being.

Such is the paradox of being a "conspiracy theorist." A belief that one has some privileged insight, then presenting unfounded theory as forceful fact. The problem isn't in the "questioning" of things. That in itself is great, and how every person should approach things.

However, when scepticism always begins as a conclusion, rather than an investigation into a notion, then it is self-destructive.

Let me guess, you also believe the earth is flat, huh? Or perhaps you haven't graduated to that level in the conspiracy theory realm.

EVERY damn game is addictive, if the individual submits himself to it. Such is the basic nature of it, NOT some sinister plot hatched in a dingy cave by the ever so elusive "them."

Wisdom.

She didn't explain her skepticism.

1 Like

Re: Funny Pokemon Go Memes Players Can Relate To by JOYOSITA(f): 8:43am On Jul 22, 2016
I don't even understand
Re: Funny Pokemon Go Memes Players Can Relate To by Lucario007(m): 8:44am On Jul 22, 2016
grin
The saddest thing about this thing is that I've been playing Pokemon for almost 10 years now, from the original Pokemon Red and Blue to Pokemon X and Y. [for Pete's sake my goddamned username is that of a Pokémon] and through it all people called me weird for it.

Then Pokémon Go came out, and everything changed. cheesy

However, I do still prefer the original games where we actually have to battle Pokemon before we catch them, weaken their health and of course take on the notorious evil teams of the regions and beat the champion before we start to catch em all.
I mean who can say they never enjoyed fighting against Team Galactic and Team Plasma?

And of course there's team rocket.
"We're blasting off again!"

Honestly, I feel Pokemon Go is just a cheap spin-off and can never truly compare to the legendary awesomeness of the original series. I played it, but was sorely disappointed due to having higher expectations. You just walk around, and tap your screen. No real challenge, no plot, and no story. What a huge letdown.
Is there any other nairalander here who grew up with Pokemon games or am I once again alone in the quest to be the very best? grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funny Pokemon Go Memes Players Can Relate To by sibepoc(m): 8:48am On Jul 22, 2016
Pokemon go is a game I use fake GPS to play it. To trick the game I'm in USA since it uses gps
Re: Funny Pokemon Go Memes Players Can Relate To by marylandcakes: 9:16am On Jul 22, 2016
Now I understand why my son has been taking more walks grin grin
Re: Funny Pokemon Go Memes Players Can Relate To by Nobody: 9:29am On Jul 22, 2016
Lol too funny
Re: Funny Pokemon Go Memes Players Can Relate To by timidapsin(m): 9:31am On Jul 22, 2016
Benjom:
What is pokemon go?!!! If no one explains this now, I may delete Nairaland... and y'all gonna become universal memes. So, explain!
#Runs-out-to-google-it
hakeem4:
Shat is pokemon
brunofarad:
Good morning Nigeria

undecided

Pls what's Pokemon go undecided
drlateeph:
and what the hell is pokoman go
brunofarad:
Good morning Nigeria

undecided

Pls what's Pokemon go undecided

All You Need To Know About Pokemon Go: Download, Availability and Walkthrough => http://afriwap.com/others-21/all-you-need-to-know-about-pokemon-go/
Re: Funny Pokemon Go Memes Players Can Relate To by timidapsin(m): 9:34am On Jul 22, 2016
Idrismusty97:
One minute silence for those who don't have an idea about Pokemon Go, Including me cheesy. Don't worry, Be strong! If you survive the craze on Candy Crush you will definitely survive this too.

*Continues playing my Call of Duty modern warfare*
All You Need To Know About Pokemon Go: Download, Availability and Walkthrough=> http://afriwap.com/others-21/all-you-need-to-know-about-pokemon-go/
Re: Funny Pokemon Go Memes Players Can Relate To by okonja(m): 9:52am On Jul 22, 2016
Seriously, I can't relate at all.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos From The Galaxy S8 Launch Event In Lagos / Glo Is Short-Changing Their Prepaid Internet Subscribers / 6 Reasons Android Will Always Be More Popular Than Apple's Ios

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.