Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,425 members, 7,800,923 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:01 AM

Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) In The Bible - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) In The Bible (1005 Views)

Letter Of Covenant Written By Prophet Mohammed(pbuh) To All Christians / Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) In The New Testament / Saudi Arabia To Execute 'Atheist' For Insulting Prophet Muhammad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) In The Bible by MDsambo: 3:00pm On Jul 21, 2016
Lets take a look into the KING JAMES VERSION

Isaiah chapter 29 verse 12.

what does it say

it says:

"And the book is delivered to him that is not learned, saying, Read this, I pray thee: and he saith, i am not learned."

Now if you cheack the Holy Qur'an chapter 96 verse 1,

when Angel Gebrail commanded Muhammad(PBUH) by saying Iqra (meaning Read) he replied, "i am not learned"

So what else do you want to see before you believe?
Re: Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) In The Bible by ClitRaider: 3:02pm On Jul 21, 2016
Mofo!
Jesus is mentioned "25" times in your quran while moha is mentioned "4" times.
We know what you are.
#HypocriteVirginSeekers

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) In The Bible by chocolateme(f): 3:04pm On Jul 21, 2016
This thread may soon be Blocked or closed.
Re: Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) In The Bible by MDsambo: 3:07pm On Jul 21, 2016
chocolateme:
This thread may soon be Blocked or closed.

Why?
Re: Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) In The Bible by chocolateme(f): 3:12pm On Jul 21, 2016
MDsambo:

Why?
because judging from the negative comments from the first guy, it shows that more hateful comments will roll in and again, they are strict here in this forum about religious and tribal argumentative threads.
Re: Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) In The Bible by chachanga: 3:15pm On Jul 21, 2016
Check well in the Sanskrit, Chronicles of Obatala & the Legends of Kratos in the God of War; you'll find him there too.
Re: Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) In The Bible by Topestbilly(m): 3:17pm On Jul 21, 2016
There will say God was referring to the Holy spirit....
Re: Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) In The Bible by Richirich713: 3:20pm On Jul 21, 2016
Don't muslims believe the bible is corrupt?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) In The Bible by shaqhead: 3:22pm On Jul 21, 2016
@MDsambo
Below is a complete chapter of Quran 96 v 1
96. Surah Al-Alaq (The Clot)
1.Read! In the Name of your Lord, Who has created (all that exists),
2.Has created man from a clot (a piece of thick coagulated blood).
3.Read! And your Lord is the Most Generous,
4.Who has taught (the writing) by the pen [the first person to write was Prophet Idrees (Enoch)],
5.Has taught man that which he knew not.
6.Nay! Verily, man does transgress all bounds (in disbelief and evil deed, etc.).
7.Because he considers himself self-sufficient.
8.Surely! Unto your Lord is the return.
9.Have you (O Muhammad ()) seen him (i.e. Abu Jahl) who prevents,
10.A slave (Muhammad ()) when he prays?
11.Tell me, if he (Muhammad ()) is on the guidance (of Allah)?
12.Or enjoins piety?
13.Tell me if he (the disbeliever, Abu Jahl) denies (the truth, i.e. this Qur'an), and turns away?
14.Knows he not that Allah does see (whathe does)?
15.Nay! If he (Abu Jahl) ceases not, We will catch him by the forelock,
16.A lying, sinful forelock!
17.Then, let him call upon his council (of helpers),
18.We will call the guards of Hell (to deal with him)!
19.Nay! (O Muhammad ())! Do not obey him (Abu Jahl). Fall prostrate and draw near to Allah!
http://www.noblequran.com/translation/surah96.html

Question: Can you please tell us where Muhammad is quoted to have said "I am not learned" within this portion of the quran? Please dnt tell me it is implied because u actually quoted those words in your words!
Re: Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) In The Bible by MDsambo: 3:23pm On Jul 21, 2016
Topestbilly:
There will say God was referring to the Holy spirit....

Then Prophet Muhammad(PBUH) mst be the Holy spirit since there are so many clear evidence
Re: Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) In The Bible by MDsambo: 3:24pm On Jul 21, 2016
chocolateme:
because judging from the negative comments from the first guy, it shows that more hateful comments will roll in and again, they are strict here in this forum about religious and tribal argumentative threads.

Insha'Allah nothing will happen

1 Like

Re: Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) In The Bible by Topestbilly(m): 3:32pm On Jul 21, 2016
MDsambo:

Then Prophet Muhammad(PBUH) mst be the Holy spirit since there are so many clear evidence

They'll not agree to that..
Re: Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) In The Bible by ClitRaider: 3:33pm On Jul 21, 2016
MDsambo:

Insha'Allah nothing will happen
Sorry, your thread is down already. If we wanna hear from arseholes, we'd just fart.
Re: Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) In The Bible by MDsambo: 3:36pm On Jul 21, 2016
Shaqhead cheack the First Revelation or the Biography of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH)
Re: Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) In The Bible by shaqhead: 3:46pm On Jul 21, 2016
MDsambo:
Shaqhead cheack the First Revelation or the Biography of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH)
Son, u are acting lyk dose skul teachers who cant give a convincing answer to a question and they will turn it to assignment!

Since u cant show me where in the portion of quran u referenced, and u now want to send me on an errand to cover your obvious ignorance...I will say to you what your Quran says before attempting to make incongruous comparison..Iqra (Go back and READ!)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) In The Bible by MDsambo: 3:55pm On Jul 21, 2016
shaqhead:

Son, u are acting lyk dose skul teachers who cant give a convincing answer to a question and they will turn it to assignment!

Since u cant show me where in the portion of quran u referenced, and u now want to send me on an errand to cover your obvious ignorance...I will say to you what your Quran says before attempting to make incongruous comparison..Iqra (Go back and READ!)

Jst cheack the first revelation
Re: Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) In The Bible by Scholar8200(m): 3:57pm On Jul 21, 2016
Pls Mohammed is NOT the Holy Spirit. Else, how did he do the ffg to the disciples of Jesus?

19 But when they deliver you up, take no thought how or what ye shall speak: for it shall be given you in that same hour what ye shall speak. 20 For it is not ye that speak, but the Spirit of your Father which speaketh in you.
Matthew 10:19,20
Note that the Highlighted is the Same spoken of in John 14, 15, 16.

MDsambo:
Lets take a look into the KING JAMES VERSION
Isaiah chapter 29 verse 12.
what does it say
it says:
"And the book is delivered to him that is not learned, saying, Read this, I pray thee: and he saith, i am not learned."
Now if you cheack the Holy Qur'an chapter 96 verse 1,
when Angel Gebrail commanded Muhammad(PBUH) by saying Iqra (meaning Read) he replied, "i am not learned"
So what else do you want to see before you believe?
Now, let's see the context and do confirm if Mohammed was filled with the highlighted:
10 For the hath poured out upon you the spirit of deep sleep,
and hath closed your eyes:
the prophets and your rulers, the seers hath he covered.

11 And the vision of all is become unto you as the words of a book that is sealed, which men deliver to one that is learned, saying, Read this, I pray thee: and he saith, I cannot; for it is sealed: 12 and the book is delivered to him that is not learned, saying, Read this, I pray thee: and he saith, I am not learned.
Isaiah 29:10-12

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) In The Bible by annunaki2(m): 4:08pm On Jul 21, 2016
Mohammed in the bible.

Matthew 24:11

11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) In The Bible by MDsambo: 4:54pm On Jul 21, 2016
Topestbilly:

They'll not agree to that..

well, Allah already tells prophet muhammad

Indeed (O Muhammad), You cannot guide aright everyone whom you love. It is Allah who guides whom He wills. He knows best those who are guided aright.
28:56

1 Like

Re: Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) In The Bible by MDsambo: 5:25pm On Jul 21, 2016
annunaki2:
Mohammed in the bible.

And know that among you is the messenger of Allah...

Surah Al-Hujurat (49:7)
Re: Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) In The Bible by MDsambo: 5:45pm On Jul 21, 2016
ClitRaider:
Mofo!
Jesus is mentioned "25" times in your quran while moha is mentioned "4" times.
We know what you are.
#HypocriteVirginSeekers

Prophet Isah(Jesus) was mentioned 29 not 25 times But prophet Muhammad was mentioned by the name "Muhammad" 4 times and with "Ahmad" once and was mentioned so many times with different names like "Nur" (Light).

So can yhu pls tell me wat the verses that prophet Isah(Jesus) was mentioned are saying?
Re: Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) In The Bible by ClitRaider: 8:23pm On Jul 21, 2016
MDsambo:

Prophet Isah(Jesus) was mentioned 29 not 25 times But prophet Muhammad was mentioned by the name "Muhammad" 4 times and with "Ahmad" once and was mentioned so many times with different names like "Nur" (Light).

So can yhu pls tell me wat the verses that prophet Isah(Jesus) was mentioned are saying?
I won't stoop so low to argue with deluded mohamedans.
I'm sorry i don't do sh.it.
Thanks for the corrections tho.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) In The Bible by Amberon11: 9:44pm On Jul 21, 2016
You Muslims should get this straight. Mohammed was NOT mentioned in the HOLY Bible. JESUS was clearly mentioned 29 times in the Quran. Pls show where the name "Mohammed" is written boldy in the HOLY BIBLE.

And even that verse you quotes betrays you. You all are so deceitful.
MDsambo:

Re: Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) In The Bible by MDsambo: 9:57pm On Jul 21, 2016
Amberon11:
You Muslims should get this straight. Mohammed was NOT mentioned in the HOLY Bible. JESUS was clearly mentioned 29 times in the Quran. Pls show where the name "Mohammed" is written boldy in the HOLY BIBLE.

And even that verse you quotes betrays you. You all are so deceitful.

All i want to know is that wat are the verses that Prophet Isah (Jesus) was mentioned in the Qur'an are saying.

are they saying he is the son of God or he is the last Prophet?
thats all i want to know.
Re: Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) In The Bible by Ajixegun: 1:29am On Jul 22, 2016
These Muslims are so deceitful. Spit

(1) (Reply)

EVOLUTIONISTS: Which One Evolved First: Female SEX Or Male SEX? / This Clearly Shows We Follow Pastor Instead Of God / 7 Turning Point Conversations With God By Dr. Mike Murdock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.