Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,776 members, 7,806,140 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:01 PM

Saraki Reshuffles Senate Committees, Tinubu, Marafa Get “juicy” Post - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki Reshuffles Senate Committees, Tinubu, Marafa Get “juicy” Post (40950 Views)

Tinubu, Kwankwaso, Get Juicy Ministerial Slots, Buhari Set To Make Announcement / Saraki Reshuffles Senate Committees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Saraki Reshuffles Senate Committees, Tinubu, Marafa Get “juicy” Post by kahal29: 4:49pm On Jul 21, 2016
The Senate President, Bukola Saraki, has reshuffled the leaderships of the Senate’s committees.

Mr. Saraki’s most outspoken critic, Kabiru Marafa, was appointed chairman of the Petroleum (downstream) Committee. He was before now chairman of the Committee on National Population.

Also, Oluremi Tinubu, a key member of the anti-Saraki Unity Forum, was named chairperson of the Committee on Environment.

Previously, she headed the Committtee on Women Affairs.

Mr. Saraki made the announcement shortly before the senate adjourned on Thursday.

Suleiman Hukunyi, another critic of the senate president, is now in charge of the Committee on National Identity.

The re-composition of the Senate committees was one of the conditions put forward by Unity Forum Senators for peace to return to the troubled assembly.

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/207293-breaking-saraki-reshuffles-senate-committees-gives-marafa-tinubu-juicy-posts.html

Re: Saraki Reshuffles Senate Committees, Tinubu, Marafa Get “juicy” Post by CecyAdrian(f): 4:51pm On Jul 21, 2016
Hmmmmm
Re: Saraki Reshuffles Senate Committees, Tinubu, Marafa Get “juicy” Post by yrret: 4:51pm On Jul 21, 2016
Saraki has undergone alot this period; to enable him live a life with fresh air, He needs to do the did.

Appease the gods of jagbadan!

Now, let's hear from critics.

8 Likes

Re: Saraki Reshuffles Senate Committees, Tinubu, Marafa Get “juicy” Post by adioolayi(m): 4:52pm On Jul 21, 2016

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saraki Reshuffles Senate Committees, Tinubu, Marafa Get “juicy” Post by omenka(m): 4:53pm On Jul 21, 2016
I just dey laugh. grin

I'm most interested in what Saraki, the lifetime Hero of the Lost Herbivores of King Harod gave their representatives in the reshuffle.

Would also like to know what landed on the lap of Dino, another Herbivorous Yoots hero.

The more they lick balls and arsses, they more they are being told to go Bleep themselves.

What a crying shame!

On a serious note:

It is possible a deal is being brokered to cushion the effect of Saraki's fall so instead of a whole lot of broken bones, he gets just a broken leg and a few fractures here and there.

The end game is to dilute Dino's influence on the scheme of things in the Senate, and serve him retribution a la carte for the heck of it.

Ps: Abeg, to any "yoot" attempting to answer my questions, they are "rhetorical" questions. Don't waste your time- I don't care about your opinion, hardly ever will.

60 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saraki Reshuffles Senate Committees, Tinubu, Marafa Get “juicy” Post by Vendoor(f): 4:54pm On Jul 21, 2016
Saraki, trying to appeal the gods grin

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki Reshuffles Senate Committees, Tinubu, Marafa Get “juicy” Post by Flexherbal(m): 4:56pm On Jul 21, 2016
Should we call it settlement?

7 Likes

Re: Saraki Reshuffles Senate Committees, Tinubu, Marafa Get “juicy” Post by odiks: 5:00pm On Jul 21, 2016
Saraki you see your life....... This is what you should have done since but you were busy forming King Kong.... You see why Dogara is a better politician than you. You wanted to win and have it all but you forgot that politics is about give and take. You were busy following Dino and Co....

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Saraki Reshuffles Senate Committees, Tinubu, Marafa Get “juicy” Post by cktheluckyman: 5:01pm On Jul 21, 2016
The only Juicy position there is that of petroleum(downstream) I don't see anything juicy about Enviroment or national identity.

@ Omenka

Dino is chairman senate committe on FCT

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Saraki Reshuffles Senate Committees, Tinubu, Marafa Get “juicy” Post by babyfaceafrica: 5:02pm On Jul 21, 2016
Ugandans will be sad...saraki their god fvck up?...hahahahahha.....wise up..politics is not by sentiment

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki Reshuffles Senate Committees, Tinubu, Marafa Get “juicy” Post by kahal29: 5:06pm On Jul 21, 2016
cktheluckyman:
The only Juicy position there is that of petroleum(downstream) I don't see anything juicy about Enviroment or national identity.

@ Omenka

My Broda there is money their Ooooo. You also have these two powerful but silent agencies under environment - NOSDRA and NESREA. Ask those who work there you will know how far

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saraki Reshuffles Senate Committees, Tinubu, Marafa Get “juicy” Post by JBismarck(m): 5:12pm On Jul 21, 2016
Ok
Re: Saraki Reshuffles Senate Committees, Tinubu, Marafa Get “juicy” Post by NextGovernor(m): 5:15pm On Jul 21, 2016
babyfaceafrica:
Ugandans will be sad...saraki their god fvck up?...hahahahahha.....wise up..politics is not by sentiment

Na zombies suppose even shame self. After all the rant that he must leave office before January. We are now in July ending and he will spend complete 4 years no shaking.

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Saraki Reshuffles Senate Committees, Tinubu, Marafa Get “juicy” Post by ayindejimmy(m): 5:15pm On Jul 21, 2016
Nja politiks
Re: Saraki Reshuffles Senate Committees, Tinubu, Marafa Get “juicy” Post by Ahmed0336(m): 5:16pm On Jul 21, 2016
Laws of power

Law 19
Know who you're dealing with, do not offend the wrong person.

Law 12
Use selective honesty and generosity to disarm your victim.

Law 42
Strike the Shepperd and the sheep will scatter.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki Reshuffles Senate Committees, Tinubu, Marafa Get “juicy” Post by Landloard01(m): 5:17pm On Jul 21, 2016
Buhari: Wait! I hope Bukola included your name too.

The Man on Brown: Sai BaBa... wahlahi, he said one more sitting to go.

Osibanjo: Saraki you be bad guy, green snake under a green grass. hahahaha

Saraki: (meditating) I hope my case don die, this one when baba don talk say, "He belongs to everybody and belongs to nobody still the fear me"

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki Reshuffles Senate Committees, Tinubu, Marafa Get “juicy” Post by trademoore1: 5:18pm On Jul 21, 2016
undecided
omenka:
I just dey laugh. grin

I'm most interested in what Saraki, the lifetime Hero of the Lost Herbivores of King Harod gave their representatives in the reshuffle.

Would also like to know what landed on the lap of Dino, another Herbivorous Yoots hero.

The more they lick balls and arsses, they more they are being told to go Bleep themselves.

What a crying shame!

On a serious note:

It is possible a deal is being brokered to cushion the effect of Saraki's fall so instead of a whole lot of broken bones, he gets just a broken leg and a few fractures here and there.

The end game is to dilute Dino's influence on the scheme of things in the Senate, and serve him retribution a la carte for the heck of it.

Ps: Abeg, to any "yoot" attempting to answer my questions, they are "rhetorical" questions. Don't waste your time- I don't care about your opinion, hardly ever will.
old funny Omenka; must you attempt to show ur myopic thinking in everything. There is no war btween anybody? it is all in your mind.
first off all if you mean well for nigeria- you will continue to insist saraki goes. which one is broken legs and few fractures. so you dont mind saraki is giving tinubu dynasty crumbs by relocating yeye from women to environment
or the fact marafa was just aggrieved because he was not having access to free money from petroleum.
so by giving them this juicy position- you folks are no longer bothered about saraki corruption cases?
you mention Dino( same dino am sure you once supported when he joined apc) well dino is the CHAIRMAN ON FCT. very juicy position.
your main problem is you love buhari more than you love your country. you are a fake patriot and the original licker of apc behind. wink

70 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Saraki Reshuffles Senate Committees, Tinubu, Marafa Get “juicy” Post by MadCow1: 5:18pm On Jul 21, 2016
He can't Bribe us with Chivita Juice. angry

#SarakiMustGo.. angry

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saraki Reshuffles Senate Committees, Tinubu, Marafa Get “juicy” Post by Twy: 5:18pm On Jul 21, 2016
cktheluckyman:

@ Omenka

There used to be some wasted money in environment, like security votes, the ecological funds used to fund whatever the president desires. but it would be sad if it is not about development but all about money. ides rule, she should state their ideas about developing the place not meeting with ministers every night.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saraki Reshuffles Senate Committees, Tinubu, Marafa Get “juicy” Post by cecs(m): 5:19pm On Jul 21, 2016
Foolish people
Re: Saraki Reshuffles Senate Committees, Tinubu, Marafa Get “juicy” Post by dipopooo(m): 5:20pm On Jul 21, 2016
Like play like play.. . Olubukola Saraki is spending his 2nd year as the Senate President of Federal Republic of Nigeria...

Haters e fe la

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saraki Reshuffles Senate Committees, Tinubu, Marafa Get “juicy” Post by ODVanguard: 5:20pm On Jul 21, 2016
What about Dino his abobaku/bodyguard?? Saraki no try at all. So much for Dino's loyalty. angry

2 Likes

Re: Saraki Reshuffles Senate Committees, Tinubu, Marafa Get “juicy” Post by bukynkwuenu: 5:21pm On Jul 21, 2016
western biggots n big mouth....i tot by now saraki will b dead...see dem jumping around celebrating d tinubu appointment...i smh...a ZOOgerian will always settle 4 less just like der father AWOLOWO

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki Reshuffles Senate Committees, Tinubu, Marafa Get “juicy” Post by cruz419(m): 5:21pm On Jul 21, 2016
Dere is noting juicy in this change Abi baba go slow era jare na just name ooo noting!!! undecidedDere

2 Likes

Re: Saraki Reshuffles Senate Committees, Tinubu, Marafa Get “juicy” Post by maxwelloweezy(m): 5:21pm On Jul 21, 2016
THEM KNOW themselves

1 Like

Re: Saraki Reshuffles Senate Committees, Tinubu, Marafa Get “juicy” Post by ALAYORMII: 5:22pm On Jul 21, 2016
Trying to pacify her

You all know who
Re: Saraki Reshuffles Senate Committees, Tinubu, Marafa Get “juicy” Post by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jul 21, 2016
Yeye sad

1 Like

Re: Saraki Reshuffles Senate Committees, Tinubu, Marafa Get “juicy” Post by seguntijan(m): 5:23pm On Jul 21, 2016
'I set my goals and objectives in accordance with my vision. I study them and strategically execute them. My detractors discuss my successes and failure because they have nothing to execute. I am in the news more because I'm working, Nigerians discuss active men in the field.
Mentioning any negative news about me will double the wealth of any news media that published it. My name today is a financial market for journalist. Not even elected politicians get the publicity I am enjoying. My comrades, go and work till mentioning your name becomes a source of increased wealth for someone.
Even my weakness create wealth for vendors' - I REMAIN, ASIWAJU BOLA TINUBU.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki Reshuffles Senate Committees, Tinubu, Marafa Get “juicy” Post by Kceee: 5:24pm On Jul 21, 2016
You can buy the hearts of some persons all the time,but u can't by the heart everybody all the time #saraki is trying to play smart,let's how long is smartness will take him
Re: Saraki Reshuffles Senate Committees, Tinubu, Marafa Get “juicy” Post by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jul 21, 2016
When this guy go go jail??
Re: Saraki Reshuffles Senate Committees, Tinubu, Marafa Get “juicy” Post by funkyibodude(m): 5:24pm On Jul 21, 2016
No friends or foes just interest, what I find really amusing is how some internet e-warriors would be killing themselves over some set of people who don't care whether you exists... Lol

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Youths Hold Rally For Bola Tinubu In Lagos (Photos) / 25yrs Old Ubulu-uku King Returns Home After Years Studying Abroad / Amaechi Accused Of Stealing £500million - Dailymail Uk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.