Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,162 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:57 AM

"Programming Teaches You How To Think" - Steve Jobs - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / "Programming Teaches You How To Think" - Steve Jobs (999 Views)

Startup That Teaches Devs For Free In Ph / Meet The First Guy Steve Jobs Ever Fired At Apple / Who Did More For Programming: Steve Jobs Or Dennis Ritchie? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"Programming Teaches You How To Think" - Steve Jobs by KosiKinq(m): 5:02pm On Jul 21, 2016
[img]http://www.codedkid.cf/quote.png[/img]

Good day nairalanders i guess this is my first topic on nairaland....not sure...i guess I'll check after now grin

Back 2 Biz

I've created a BBM channel where i will introduce aspiring web developers to an 8 concepts tutorial series on web development.

During the course of this tutorial series you Will learn all the fundermentals of web development - html , css , JavaScript , Ajax , json , JQuery , Mysql and PHP without any anterior knowledge whatsoever

So, what are you waiting for simply drop your bbm pin to receive an invitation to join our channnel

(1) (Reply)

Html Beginner Need Gurus Help / Top 13 Online Activities That Could Send You In Jail (3,5,6 And 9 Will Shock You / The Best School Management Software

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.