Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,793 members, 7,802,521 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:46 PM

Notable Difference Between Airtel And Mtn #25 Night Browsing. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Notable Difference Between Airtel And Mtn #25 Night Browsing. (887 Views)

Who Enlighten Me The Difference Between (com.ng) And (ng) / Get Instant Free #300 Airtime To Your Mtn,glo,airtel And 9mobile Sim Now / What Is The Difference Between .ng And .com.ng Domain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Notable Difference Between Airtel And Mtn #25 Night Browsing. by elijahkayode(m): 5:08pm On Jul 21, 2016
Airtel introduced their own version of free night browsing last week, on paper the plans seems to be one and the same but their are some few difference between them so am listing them so you guys can sub for the one that suits your needs
1. Mtn Last From 12am-4.00am, While Airtel Last 12am-5am.
2. To Subscribe For MTN Night Browsing Send NIGHT to 131., While For Airtel Dial *312#.
3. Mtn only allows you to sub once for the whole night but Airtel allows you to sub and resub for as long as you want
4. For MTN You Must Be On MTN PULSE Before You Can Subscribe, While For Airtel You Must Be On Airtel Smart Trybe.
5. Mtn claims they allocate 500mb for their night browsing but in reality you only get 350mb and if you are lucky you get 400mb while Airtel is 500mb.
Thats Is What I Notice Between The Two Networks and I will keep updating as new info pops up

http://prorantblog..co.ke/2016/07/notable-difference-between-airtel-and.html?m=0

(1) (Reply)

Pls I Need Facebook Group Autoposter. / Please, I Need Help To Protect My Adsense From Click Bombing. / Naija Adsense Account For Sale | Very Affordable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.