Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,373 members, 7,808,298 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:03 AM

Uduak & Hobbit Fight On Twitter: Lesbianism, Cocaine Addiction, Theft, The Cause - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Uduak & Hobbit Fight On Twitter: Lesbianism, Cocaine Addiction, Theft, The Cause (71651 Views)

Student Tortured At Okoh Poly Over Food Theft: The Real Story / Two Nigerian Women Go Topless As They Fight On The Streets Of Italy. Photos / NDLEA Reacts To Uduak & Hobbit's Cocaine Addiction Fight On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uduak & Hobbit Fight On Twitter: Lesbianism, Cocaine Addiction, Theft, The Cause by GurlFriend: 5:34pm On Jul 21, 2016
Two ladies are exposing their really dirty linen in public. The contenders are @6ftHobbit and @Uduakisabae. What makes the whole scandal even more salacious is the fact that @Uduakisabae is a very popular Twitter celeb and social critic known for her no nonsense attitude.

From the story so far, Hobbit called out Uduak for stealing her mifi (portable WIFI modem) worth 15K when she hosted Uduak and her friend named Kimberly, with handle @KimberlyOfili. When she asked Uduak to return the mifi, the babe refused so Hobbit came online to call her out.

And guess what? Hobbit complained Uduak had noisy gay sex with Kimberly under her Virgin Mary statue, and now she (Hobbit) is in trouble with her dad because their sex woke him up. Smh.

Funny enough Uduak does not deny the theft, cocaine addiction and lesbianism accusation, and is rather laughing up a storm online. Another user even posted an alleged picture of Uduak snorting 60k worth of cocaine.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/07/popular-twitter-big-girl-uduakisabae.html

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4002381_cymera20160721195336_jpega1ce796a69c126662df895065a00dd32

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uduak & Hobbit Fight On Twitter: Lesbianism, Cocaine Addiction, Theft, The Cause by GurlFriend: 5:36pm On Jul 21, 2016
Uduak is not denying anything.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Uduak & Hobbit Fight On Twitter: Lesbianism, Cocaine Addiction, Theft, The Cause by GurlFriend: 5:39pm On Jul 21, 2016
In exposing her erstwhile friend, the accuser, Queen Matriarch also exposed herself as a big time cocaine user.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4002374_cymera20160721195425_jpeg0fd0c4c50259aea96165a14188ce1814

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Uduak & Hobbit Fight On Twitter: Lesbianism, Cocaine Addiction, Theft, The Cause by GurlFriend: 5:42pm On Jul 21, 2016
This is a photo of Uduak snorting the N60,000 worth of cocaine. The picture was posted by another user, @theozioma, who is also allegedly a cocaine sniffer

cc lalasticlala

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Uduak & Hobbit Fight On Twitter: Lesbianism, Cocaine Addiction, Theft, The Cause by Aviero: 5:48pm On Jul 21, 2016
LMAO! grin

She's even using GTB card to arrange the coke.. grin

She's guilty of all charges levelled against her, even though all of them are hoes.

1. Guilty of taking/possessing illegal substance (Life imprisonment)

2. Guilty of homósexuality (14years imprisonment)

3. Guilty of theft.. (99 days imprisonment)

4. Guilty of noise pollution whilst having sex (lesbiian sex) - 14 years + 8 months.

347 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Uduak & Hobbit Fight On Twitter: Lesbianism, Cocaine Addiction, Theft, The Cause by dyadeleye(m): 5:48pm On Jul 21, 2016
...island babes though.
Na methheads full there remain

56 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Uduak & Hobbit Fight On Twitter: Lesbianism, Cocaine Addiction, Theft, The Cause by tohpahz(f): 5:48pm On Jul 21, 2016
grin twitter drama

Ndlea where are u oo.. See 60k blowing of cocaine shocked
Who is arresting for lesbianism, shey its police??

This is kwarapshion. Uduak return our mifi

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Uduak & Hobbit Fight On Twitter: Lesbianism, Cocaine Addiction, Theft, The Cause by goldbim(f): 5:48pm On Jul 21, 2016
Some kids future mothers?? lipsrsealed. They should keep washing their dirty pants in public..NDLEA is watching..nobody'll tell to carry their matter off twitter. lipsrsealed...

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uduak & Hobbit Fight On Twitter: Lesbianism, Cocaine Addiction, Theft, The Cause by ULSHERLAN(m): 5:57pm On Jul 21, 2016
Who am i to judge but some kids are just sample of kids. God, please i want real kids and not sample of kids cry

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Uduak & Hobbit Fight On Twitter: Lesbianism, Cocaine Addiction, Theft, The Cause by Ishilove: 6:01pm On Jul 21, 2016
11 rows... this girl is a coke addict shocked

How come these young women got themselves hooked to such a dirty and destructive habit?

Wasted generation

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Uduak & Hobbit Fight On Twitter: Lesbianism, Cocaine Addiction, Theft, The Cause by megawax8: 6:15pm On Jul 21, 2016
They both should be ashamed of themselves.

After the destructive lifestyle, what next?

I never knew people did cocaine in this country sha.

I pray they get well soon.

7 Likes

Re: Uduak & Hobbit Fight On Twitter: Lesbianism, Cocaine Addiction, Theft, The Cause by Cutehector(m): 6:25pm On Jul 21, 2016
Sometimes, things like this make me want to get married to a non-nigerian female

10 Likes

Re: Uduak & Hobbit Fight On Twitter: Lesbianism, Cocaine Addiction, Theft, The Cause by jaylicioussss(f): 6:39pm On Jul 21, 2016
Ordinary salt that my mom saw me licking one day, she started novena on my head. This is noy just a matter of home training its also a matter of having sense. We are no saints but you don't see us sharing our sins in public or carrying them around with pride

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Uduak & Hobbit Fight On Twitter: Lesbianism, Cocaine Addiction, Theft, The Cause by jaylicioussss(f): 6:40pm On Jul 21, 2016
Cutehector:
Sometimes, things like this make me want to get married to a non-nigerian female
you do know that girls are same everywhere right? Keep calm and find yourself a good girl.

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uduak & Hobbit Fight On Twitter: Lesbianism, Cocaine Addiction, Theft, The Cause by Cutehector(m): 6:43pm On Jul 21, 2016
jaylicioussss:
you do know that girls are same everywhere right? Keep calm and find yourself a good girl.
are u a good girl?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uduak & Hobbit Fight On Twitter: Lesbianism, Cocaine Addiction, Theft, The Cause by joseph1832ng: 6:55pm On Jul 21, 2016
All this for what and just what? These girls will never stop shaming their parents.

Imagine the way she's arranging the coke, as if her life depend on it.

1 Like

Re: Uduak & Hobbit Fight On Twitter: Lesbianism, Cocaine Addiction, Theft, The Cause by joseph1832ng: 6:57pm On Jul 21, 2016
Cutehector:
No offense, but any girl who wants to even think about marrying you deserves a lobotomy.

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uduak & Hobbit Fight On Twitter: Lesbianism, Cocaine Addiction, Theft, The Cause by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jul 21, 2016
OK
Re: Uduak & Hobbit Fight On Twitter: Lesbianism, Cocaine Addiction, Theft, The Cause by Marrtynze(m): 7:32pm On Jul 21, 2016
How wud u sniff 60k,my dad's salary in 2009,my 5yrs houserent in school, somebody's salary, aw wud u and u expect to av peace in this world, Dat nose needs to be cut off, in dis hard times somebody is sniffing 60k, no fear of God at all

121 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Uduak & Hobbit Fight On Twitter: Lesbianism, Cocaine Addiction, Theft, The Cause by Jeloma: 7:34pm On Jul 21, 2016
Stůpid, fvcking hoes.

5 Likes

Re: Uduak & Hobbit Fight On Twitter: Lesbianism, Cocaine Addiction, Theft, The Cause by contactmorak: 7:40pm On Jul 21, 2016
hmm
Re: Uduak & Hobbit Fight On Twitter: Lesbianism, Cocaine Addiction, Theft, The Cause by Adesiji77: 7:43pm On Jul 21, 2016
Hoes everywhere...wetin consign me undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uduak & Hobbit Fight On Twitter: Lesbianism, Cocaine Addiction, Theft, The Cause by BE811APP: 8:16pm On Jul 21, 2016
Social media...welldone!
Re: Uduak & Hobbit Fight On Twitter: Lesbianism, Cocaine Addiction, Theft, The Cause by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jul 21, 2016
undecidedww
Re: Uduak & Hobbit Fight On Twitter: Lesbianism, Cocaine Addiction, Theft, The Cause by timilehing(m): 8:16pm On Jul 21, 2016
Lubbish
Re: Uduak & Hobbit Fight On Twitter: Lesbianism, Cocaine Addiction, Theft, The Cause by MadCow1: 8:18pm On Jul 21, 2016
No Chills nationwide.
Re: Uduak & Hobbit Fight On Twitter: Lesbianism, Cocaine Addiction, Theft, The Cause by yjgm(m): 8:18pm On Jul 21, 2016
God go punish them.
Re: Uduak & Hobbit Fight On Twitter: Lesbianism, Cocaine Addiction, Theft, The Cause by winkmart: 8:20pm On Jul 21, 2016
Who uses twitter, Instagram ti take over
Re: Uduak & Hobbit Fight On Twitter: Lesbianism, Cocaine Addiction, Theft, The Cause by RichieDaVinci01(m): 8:21pm On Jul 21, 2016
*singing* How this one take concern me ojere yeah yeah yeah ojere

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uduak & Hobbit Fight On Twitter: Lesbianism, Cocaine Addiction, Theft, The Cause by caslord(m): 8:22pm On Jul 21, 2016
Following!!!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Army Meets Crippled Man Assaulted In Onitsha By Soldiers (Photos) / Wife Serves Her Husband Indian Hemp At His Workplace (Pictures) / Welder Lures Okada Man To His House In Minna, Kills, Buries Him (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.