Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,982 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:18 AM

Woman Harassed In Benin, Her Basin Of Akara And Loaves Of Bread Thrown Away - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Harassed In Benin, Her Basin Of Akara And Loaves Of Bread Thrown Away (32745 Views)

How Evans Plotted To Escape After Smuggling Phones Into His Cell With Loaves Of / Lady Harassed By Men For Wearing "Sexy" Dress To The Market (Video) / Man Holding Loaf Of Bread Killed In Portharcourt. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Harassed In Benin, Her Basin Of Akara And Loaves Of Bread Thrown Away by contactmorak: 5:46pm On Jul 21, 2016
According to a Facebook user, one of the people that collects tickets on behalf of the government, this morning harassed a woman selling akara (bean cake) and bread at ring road, Benin City, Edo State, and threw the food she was selling on the ground, all because of tickets.

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/07/woman-harassed-in-benin-her-basin-of.html

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Woman Harassed In Benin, Her Basin Of Akara And Loaves Of Bread Thrown Away by contactmorak: 5:46pm On Jul 21, 2016
Too bad

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Woman Harassed In Benin, Her Basin Of Akara And Loaves Of Bread Thrown Away by Destined2win: 5:47pm On Jul 21, 2016
OMG. What is wrong?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Harassed In Benin, Her Basin Of Akara And Loaves Of Bread Thrown Away by halfricanadian(f): 5:48pm On Jul 21, 2016
cry cry painful

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Harassed In Benin, Her Basin Of Akara And Loaves Of Bread Thrown Away by MEGAdime(m): 5:49pm On Jul 21, 2016
Time is almost up for the tyrant in Edo state govt house.

86 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Woman Harassed In Benin, Her Basin Of Akara And Loaves Of Bread Thrown Away by ENDTIMEISNEAR: 5:51pm On Jul 21, 2016
Omg Why why for this Buhari hard time , bad economy those ticket collectors are Heartless and wicked

19 Likes

Re: Woman Harassed In Benin, Her Basin Of Akara And Loaves Of Bread Thrown Away by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jul 21, 2016
eiya!!
Re: Woman Harassed In Benin, Her Basin Of Akara And Loaves Of Bread Thrown Away by Badgers14: 6:11pm On Jul 21, 2016
Which way 9ja angry

Man's inhumanity to his fellow man cry

I prophesy that the Good Lord would pick up this woman's call as a result of this incident.... Someone would give her a decent amount of money to setup a better business.

134 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Woman Harassed In Benin, Her Basin Of Akara And Loaves Of Bread Thrown Away by Cutehector(m): 6:21pm On Jul 21, 2016
If I talk smth nw, d mods will just ban me. Leme keep kwayet.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Harassed In Benin, Her Basin Of Akara And Loaves Of Bread Thrown Away by Markshevy(m): 6:23pm On Jul 21, 2016
Man inhumanity to man, what a waste of resources and effort. Most of those who orchestrated this act can't even hustle like her. Woman GOD will shame them. kpele

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Woman Harassed In Benin, Her Basin Of Akara And Loaves Of Bread Thrown Away by mightyhaze: 8:44pm On Jul 21, 2016
Just imagine

1 Like

Re: Woman Harassed In Benin, Her Basin Of Akara And Loaves Of Bread Thrown Away by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jul 21, 2016
I weep for them.
Nemesis catch up easily with these kimd of ppl.
Someone sweat cant be unjustly taken away and nemesis would go and watch champions league.. Lailai.

See what they turn to later in the nearest future. They are those you'll later see begging for alms by roadside. Awon omo ale JatiJati.

Anyways..

DrabeeyWasHere

5 Likes

Re: Woman Harassed In Benin, Her Basin Of Akara And Loaves Of Bread Thrown Away by idee91: 8:45pm On Jul 21, 2016
Shame shame shame.....

2 Likes

Re: Woman Harassed In Benin, Her Basin Of Akara And Loaves Of Bread Thrown Away by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jul 21, 2016
And this is how to make her law abiding? undecided

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Harassed In Benin, Her Basin Of Akara And Loaves Of Bread Thrown Away by funmilade4real(m): 8:45pm On Jul 21, 2016
K
Re: Woman Harassed In Benin, Her Basin Of Akara And Loaves Of Bread Thrown Away by Teewhy2: 8:46pm On Jul 21, 2016
People that do this to people are tagged enemies of progress and most times they don't succeed in life.
In this hard time , how could someone think of throwing away things of value , instead of trying to convince the woman to collect the tickets, what happens to taking her or reporting her to the authorities that sent him.
I want to believe that poverty mentality is the major problem with this man and people like that always have money running away from them.
To the woman, she should respect the laws that binds her in the environment she operates. She knows that tickets are giving out daily there why not collect it when you know you operates there. Just because of maybe 50 or 200 naira tickets she will be losing more . That's penny wise pounds foolish

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Harassed In Benin, Her Basin Of Akara And Loaves Of Bread Thrown Away by orobs93(m): 8:46pm On Jul 21, 2016
This is one of the problem I have with dis government ii don't see why water hawkers wheel barrow pushers should b meant to pay tax..it's simple common sense

It pains me anytim I see dos agberos oppress dose hawkers and wheel barrow pushers and

I av witness it live at ring road

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Harassed In Benin, Her Basin Of Akara And Loaves Of Bread Thrown Away by datola: 8:46pm On Jul 21, 2016
Osiomole/Obaseki's enemies at work.

1 Like

Re: Woman Harassed In Benin, Her Basin Of Akara And Loaves Of Bread Thrown Away by cornel994(m): 8:46pm On Jul 21, 2016
Haba na
Re: Woman Harassed In Benin, Her Basin Of Akara And Loaves Of Bread Thrown Away by funmilade4real(m): 8:46pm On Jul 21, 2016
ENDTIMEISNEAR:
Omg Why why for this Buhari hard time , bad economy those ticket collectors are Heartless and wicked

2 Likes

Re: Woman Harassed In Benin, Her Basin Of Akara And Loaves Of Bread Thrown Away by nigeriafilm(m): 8:47pm On Jul 21, 2016
Benin city, Edo state. GO AND DIE ANIVERSARY

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Harassed In Benin, Her Basin Of Akara And Loaves Of Bread Thrown Away by mayorkyzo: 8:47pm On Jul 21, 2016
That guy just dey gather curse for himself...

4 Likes

Re: Woman Harassed In Benin, Her Basin Of Akara And Loaves Of Bread Thrown Away by bokohalal(m): 8:47pm On Jul 21, 2016
Lie lie pipo! Street trading is banned around Ring Road by the state government. Remember the case of the widow. Area boys extortion of street hawkers is now even attributed to the government. Actually, I think this is a set-up.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Harassed In Benin, Her Basin Of Akara And Loaves Of Bread Thrown Away by royallord1(m): 8:47pm On Jul 21, 2016
grin
A state where the governor employs the service of persons whom he himself refers to as mad men to be incharge of collecting revenues for the government...what do you expect....
this men have been given the license to kill maime and destroy in the name of government... no police station can hold them.... i remember a case was reported infact the thug was practically arrested by citizens who witnessed his wicked act to a poor woman.. upon presenting him at the station by the next morning when they returned to the station they were told the thug has been transfered to the state police headquarters.. on getting to state hq they could not locate nor find him as they never agreed nor refused his whereabouts... a week later he was back on the street working for his boss and mouthing his untouchability....
a state where small business owners are multitaxed with open fraudulent ways if they should speak they experience d full roth of the government.
a friend of mine business was not spared ... the state ministry of environment approached his office with a must have and must do list (about 12 items) they went round his office and found that he had all they wanted even those that was purely laughable talking about the ceiling in the office.. apron for staff... and staff health file.. unfortunately for them he had all.. they still requested him to pay 30000naira to have d certification dat his business premises was up to standard.. he put forth the arguement that he indeed meet the standard so why does he have to pay... they insisted he pays. they handed him a notice of payment form... an over photocopied stamped document with blank address... they then filled his business name in... noticing the fradulent looking paper he ignored the notice only for him to be sealed by the ministry and charged to court... a court sitting so far away from benin... so as to punish them... after the court proces he was asked to pay more even though his lawyer presented evidence his office is up to standard. he thought of appealing but his lawyer advised him to pay and move on ...for as long as the appeal goes on the business will remain shutdown....
A GOVERNMENT THAT CLAIMS TO HAVE COME TO CHANGE THE LIVES OF THE PEOPLE INSTEAD THEY ARE PUTTING THEM IN CHAINS

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Harassed In Benin, Her Basin Of Akara And Loaves Of Bread Thrown Away by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jul 21, 2016
Gosh ,I dont like this.

what a pity. Woman God will fight and provide for you.

Am a certified blogger

4 Likes

Re: Woman Harassed In Benin, Her Basin Of Akara And Loaves Of Bread Thrown Away by Abdeeyoungboss(m): 8:47pm On Jul 21, 2016
Wickedness of man angry

1 Like

Re: Woman Harassed In Benin, Her Basin Of Akara And Loaves Of Bread Thrown Away by Fourwinds: 8:47pm On Jul 21, 2016
very very bad

2 Likes

Re: Woman Harassed In Benin, Her Basin Of Akara And Loaves Of Bread Thrown Away by maxwell767(m): 8:48pm On Jul 21, 2016
undecided
Re: Woman Harassed In Benin, Her Basin Of Akara And Loaves Of Bread Thrown Away by Rano85(m): 8:48pm On Jul 21, 2016
What more do u expect when touts are being employed by government?

4 Likes

Re: Woman Harassed In Benin, Her Basin Of Akara And Loaves Of Bread Thrown Away by atuanso: 8:48pm On Jul 21, 2016
Re: Woman Harassed In Benin, Her Basin Of Akara And Loaves Of Bread Thrown Away by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jul 21, 2016
Someone's daily bread in this hard times, when karma will come for them, they'd look for whom to point fingers at.

3 Likes

Re: Woman Harassed In Benin, Her Basin Of Akara And Loaves Of Bread Thrown Away by Kennitrust(m): 8:49pm On Jul 21, 2016
op, pls. find out if the culprit has been apprehended let me be the first to cast the stone on the heartless hoodlum.

their master is twisting Nigeria as a commitment and this boys loyal to him are rubbing pepper on injury.

HEARTLESS!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

#EndSARS Protest: Killing Of My Husband By His Police Colleague Not A Mistake / Man Kills His Elder Brother In Abuja For Not Giving Him Pocket Money (pics) / David Gospel Aniefiok's Car Burnt By 'Jealous' Hoodlums In Akwa Ibom. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.