Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,903 members, 7,802,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:49 AM

BMW 750i Xdrive Was Spotted In Lagos - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / BMW 750i Xdrive Was Spotted In Lagos (65477 Views)

₦6million Can-Am Spyder Roadster Spotted In Lagos (Photos) / BMW 750li Xdrive Bashed In Lagos / See What This Man Was Spotted Doing With His Keke(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BMW 750i Xdrive Was Spotted In Lagos by xreal: 10:25pm On Jul 21, 2016
When figures in all the bank accounts are getting suspicious, when the underground tanks, soak aways are filled, when all the fenced and secured acquired uncompleted buildings are full, when.....

then, I can go for this.

Did I read 58 mill?

1 Like

Re: BMW 750i Xdrive Was Spotted In Lagos by deolu2000(m): 10:25pm On Jul 21, 2016
Baba God, pickup my call oooo. E mi na for ra BMW 58m ooo. Na beg i dey beg ooo, olorun orun.
Atleast Adekunle don buy mk me too they keep faith alive.

1 Like

Re: BMW 750i Xdrive Was Spotted In Lagos by Xeedorf: 10:25pm On Jul 21, 2016
ProfEinstein:
This is car not motor cheesy, lalasticlala come and see car ooooooo

please distinguish btw Car & Motto... i warn learn today o

1 Like

Re: BMW 750i Xdrive Was Spotted In Lagos by Yoyostic: 10:26pm On Jul 21, 2016
ndcide:
The car will soon be everywhere. Especially here in Lagos.

In VI here, the number of 2016 Lexus LX 570 suv is Increasing daily. Now my question is, where on earth do people get the money to buy these cars.
Money dey were e dey..For those of us that doesnt have,we will say there is no money. Some peeps aren't feeling the economy.

1 Like

Re: BMW 750i Xdrive Was Spotted In Lagos by Electronzeez(m): 10:26pm On Jul 21, 2016
InvertedHammer:
/
There is no reason whatsoever that any car should cost more than N10million. The only reason may be if the vehicle is customized to Level 4 bulletproof. N58m for a BMW 7 series? Let the lease be over and you will snap same car for N5m or less.

Register same car in Nigeria, drive it out on the "beautiful", flood prone Nigeria roads and nobody will be willing to pay N20m for it. Then and again, cars like this are for suckers with high disposable income.
\

Bros , for someone like me that don't like selling any luxury I bought ,if I have this car ,I am not going to sell it .

I will enjoy my 58 million till it stop moving shey na my money .

1 Like

Re: BMW 750i Xdrive Was Spotted In Lagos by adetes: 10:26pm On Jul 21, 2016
this money is too much o to buy this kind of car if accident occur that's d end I will rather build house with d money cod it's very safe

1 Like

Re: BMW 750i Xdrive Was Spotted In Lagos by 400billionman: 10:27pm On Jul 21, 2016
The Bentley mulsanne, the Merscedes Maybach S 600 and the Audi S 8 plus senior this car by wide margin..

2 Likes

Re: BMW 750i Xdrive Was Spotted In Lagos by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jul 21, 2016
Lol, by the time Baba Philomena the rewire finishes 'resetting' the thermostat, and boda Taye the mechanic pours in his 'original engine oil' in the name of service, my semi-made-in-Nigeria 1998 jalopy will be worth more than this car.

Even if you can afford the best engineering facilities that money can buy, this car is a liability, not an asset. N58million and it cannot carry even 20 cartons of day old chicks, navigate over a single overflowing stream, or force its way through the Akintola weeds surrounding my farm like my trusty jalopy.

For me, I pass. Even if I had money like Dangote, I will not buy.

4 Likes

Re: BMW 750i Xdrive Was Spotted In Lagos by moshino(m): 10:32pm On Jul 21, 2016
Famouson:
Mehn I'll purchase this car very soon

You should make sure you complete your malaria medication dose, because when you stop halfway,the malaria usually comes back.

1 Like

Re: BMW 750i Xdrive Was Spotted In Lagos by CzarChris(m): 10:35pm On Jul 21, 2016
I was praying to God for wraith before the end of this year. But I think I just changed my mind. grin

1 Like

Re: BMW 750i Xdrive Was Spotted In Lagos by InvertedHammer: 10:35pm On Jul 21, 2016
Electronzeez:

Bros , for someone like me that don't like selling any luxury I bought ,if I have this car ,I am not going to sell it .

I will enjoy my 58 million till it stop moving shey na my money .
/
Watch the video. Stuff are not top-notch already. Go to youtube and watch videos of 2010 vehicles and how they were hyped to high heavens. Today, most of them are 1/4th of the original hype because they failed to perform up to expectations.
Oyibo has a target end users. Companies and high networth individuals lease them (good tax write off) for 2-3years making minimum payments while the dealers service them. In other words, they are not paying $104k listed price. Kudos to the ones in Nigeria that can comfortably afford it. But the owner doesn't have to show the public that he/she can easily be hustled by carmakers
The owner may be someone who likes to show off. But who shows off in a BMW?
\

1 Like

Re: BMW 750i Xdrive Was Spotted In Lagos by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jul 21, 2016
UNIQUEISRAEL:
Am so sure this car won't drive the owner to Heaven.
what the hell is wrong with Nigerians and giving excuses not to live life materially. Do you all ever appreciate anything good? The owner is creating heaven on earth for himself while you're hoping for an afterlife paradise which you may never see. Stay broke.

5 Likes

Re: BMW 750i Xdrive Was Spotted In Lagos by kwaso: 10:38pm On Jul 21, 2016
Don't be surprise this car will be owned by a pastor

1 Like

Re: BMW 750i Xdrive Was Spotted In Lagos by Drversatile: 10:39pm On Jul 21, 2016
Eugenedimgba:
the car also is fitted with a state of the art hospital and university...so as u drive,u obtain a B.sc degree as well..The car has a golf course under the chasis.

You're a funny

2 Likes

Re: BMW 750i Xdrive Was Spotted In Lagos by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jul 21, 2016
Farmerforlife:
Lol, by the time Baba Philomena the rewire finishes 'resetting' the thermostat, and boda Taye the mechanic pours in his 'original engine oil' in the name of service, my semi-made-in-Nigeria 1998 jalopy will be worth more than this car.

Even if you can afford the best engineering facilities that money can buy, this car is a liability, not an asset. N58million and it cannot carry even 20 cartons of day old chicks, navigate over a single overflowing stream, or force its way through the Akintola weeds surrounding my farm like my trusty jalopy.

For me, I pass. Even if I had money like Dangote, I will not buy.

1. You can't have money like Dangote.
2. You're not wiser than the owner because if you were, you won't think like this.
3. The owner knew it was a liability before he bought it, so he doesn't need you to remind him.
angry

6 Likes

Re: BMW 750i Xdrive Was Spotted In Lagos by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jul 21, 2016
iRyan:
what the hell is wrong with Nigerians and giving excuses not to live life materially. Do you all ever appreciate anything good? The owner is creating heaven on earth for himself while you keep hoping on an afterlife paradise you may never see. Stay broke.

There're many bitter people out there.

1 Like

Re: BMW 750i Xdrive Was Spotted In Lagos by ericmor: 10:44pm On Jul 21, 2016
Always see dis car in my area, even know the owner but never knew is that expensive. Well, the family of the owner has the money anyway as they makes millions every day.

1 Like

Re: BMW 750i Xdrive Was Spotted In Lagos by Ghost447(m): 10:45pm On Jul 21, 2016
I have seen so many of them in Abuja here, but I never knew the interior is this superb.

1 Like

Re: BMW 750i Xdrive Was Spotted In Lagos by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jul 21, 2016
AdmiralDru:

1. You can't have money like Dangote.

Never say never. Everything is within the realm of possibilities. Not that I have a great hankering for that type of money.

AdmiralDru:

2. You're not wiser than the owner because if you were, you won't think like this.

Huh? That makes no sense at all. How do you know that I am not wiser than the owner? Because I wont think like this? meaning you expect that I should be be overawed at every latest fad that costs much more than it is worth to me?

AdmiralDru:

3. The owner knew it was a liability before he bought it, so he doesn't need you to remind him.
angry

He may have known, he may not have known, not everyone who comes into possession of money is gifted with a commensurate gift of wisdom. And I am not reminding the owner. I am answering the op's question as to whether I would buy it if I had the money.

3 Likes

Re: BMW 750i Xdrive Was Spotted In Lagos by deebsman1(m): 10:50pm On Jul 21, 2016
Checked86:
Efuu Abuja. Can't even count them with calculator
pls next time you see one, abeg snap for us make we see.

1 Like

Re: BMW 750i Xdrive Was Spotted In Lagos by gonkin(m): 10:55pm On Jul 21, 2016
only the rims go buy pencil light (camry) e get water dispenser? Abi the trunk get electric stove

1 Like

Re: BMW 750i Xdrive Was Spotted In Lagos by Checked86: 10:57pm On Jul 21, 2016
deebsman1:
pls next time you see one, abeg snap for us make we see.
That is the most disgraceful work I have ever been given since I was born. It all depend on where you stay.

1 Like

Re: BMW 750i Xdrive Was Spotted In Lagos by Siga: 11:01pm On Jul 21, 2016
...Guess N58m is the Naija price... the car is not up to that price .... even if you add options...
https://www.bmw.ca/en/ssl/configurator.html#/1671/P0300,

1 Like

Re: BMW 750i Xdrive Was Spotted In Lagos by AngelZee: 11:02pm On Jul 21, 2016
[color=#000099][/color] I so want

1 Like

Re: BMW 750i Xdrive Was Spotted In Lagos by Kelvic4real(m): 11:10pm On Jul 21, 2016
What is 58 million to our politians who are stealing in billions? This is shopping money to them oooo

1 Like

Re: BMW 750i Xdrive Was Spotted In Lagos by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jul 21, 2016
Farmerforlife:

Never say never. Everything is within the realm of possibilities. Not that I have a great hankering for that type of money.

Huh? That makes no sense at all. How do you know that I am not wiser than the owner? Because I wont think like this? meaning you expect that I should be be overawed at every latest fad that costs much more than it is worth to me?

He may have known, he may not have known, not everyone who comes into possession of money is gifted with a commensurate gift of wisdom. And I am not reminding the owner. I am answering the op's question as to whether I would buy it if I had the money.

Noted!

1 Like

Re: BMW 750i Xdrive Was Spotted In Lagos by Oluwasaeon(m): 11:22pm On Jul 21, 2016
Eugenedimgba:
the car also is fitted with a state of the art hospital and university...so as u drive,u obtain a B.sc degree as well..The car has a golf course under the chasis.
LWKM

1 Like

Re: BMW 750i Xdrive Was Spotted In Lagos by Gesd(m): 11:23pm On Jul 21, 2016
room089:
Meeeeen!!!!!
58 milla for what? On top una bad roads for naija?

If dem add small money on top this amount, pesin go buy small aircraft na!
oboiy no b aircraft dis time around na witchcraft <hr/>

1 Like

Re: BMW 750i Xdrive Was Spotted In Lagos by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jul 21, 2016
dipopooo:
Op i guess u forgot to add... Taking owner straight to heaven.

Haba #58M? I will conveniently build 50 houses wit dat amount of money in my village.

They don't start.....

2 Likes

Re: BMW 750i Xdrive Was Spotted In Lagos by dmcdad: 11:30pm On Jul 21, 2016
Generalkorex:
58 what no be suv sef
The most expensive rides ain't SUVs. Just so you know...

2 Likes

Re: BMW 750i Xdrive Was Spotted In Lagos by Jabioro: 11:32pm On Jul 21, 2016
The only lovely part of this car is the wireless charging , which means very soon electricity will be transmitted wirelessly like wave..radio,television,phone and Internet had achieved that feet.. remains the all almighty power.

1 Like

Re: BMW 750i Xdrive Was Spotted In Lagos by dmcdad: 11:33pm On Jul 21, 2016
haxorDelite:
I just hope this car can drop me @ Heaven's gate..
but even if it can't.. I love it damn!! tongue
Drop you for Heaven's gate? For how much? This ride no cost na. Wetin you go come talk about the likes of Lamborghini Veneno or Bugatti Veyron?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

T's Garage (landrover And Cars) / Man Climbs On Bonnet Of Car In Ibadan Over N50 This Morning (Photos) / Do You Still Remember This Old School Volkswagen?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.