Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,640 members, 7,801,866 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:46 AM

Pictures Of Nigerian Soldiers In Action You Have Not Seen Before - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Nigerian Soldiers In Action You Have Not Seen Before (34387 Views)

Soldiers In Show Of Super Human Strength At An Event (Photos) / See Photo Of Nigerian Fighter Jet In Action At Gambian Airport As Barrow Lands / ‘Decomposing Bodies’ Of Nigerian Soldiers In Gubio -TheCable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Of Nigerian Soldiers In Action You Have Not Seen Before by Dandsome: 6:43pm On Jul 21, 2016
Nigerians, while you are sleeping and snoring or even watching film.. This is what the Nigerian soldiers are facing in the battle field.. Gallant men

May God continue to guide them in order to keep us safe.

Kudos to the NA.

Drop a goodwill message for them

52 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Soldiers In Action You Have Not Seen Before by AlphaNet: 6:44pm On Jul 21, 2016
The Bible Book of Mark 8:24 KJV "And he looked up, and said, I see men as trees, walking".

79 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Soldiers In Action You Have Not Seen Before by BornnAgainChild(f): 6:49pm On Jul 21, 2016
In as much as I commend this but it looks irritating to me
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Soldiers In Action You Have Not Seen Before by jossiwan(m): 6:52pm On Jul 21, 2016
Ladies and Gentlemen: This extraordinary war in which we are engaged falls heavily upon all classes of people, but the most heavily upon the soldier. For it has been said, all that a man hath will he give for his life; and while all contribute of their substance the soldier puts his life at stake, and often yields it up in his country's cause. The courage with which you, in an open field, maintained the contest against an entrenched foe, and the consummate skill and success with which you crossed and re-crossed the river, in face of the enemy, show that you possess all the qualities of a great army, which will yet give victory to the cause of the country. Condoling with the mourners for the dead, and sympathizing with the severely wounded. I tender to you, officers and soldiers, the thanks of the nation.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Soldiers In Action You Have Not Seen Before by Zico5(m): 6:53pm On Jul 21, 2016
Imagine what the guy above said. How does that sight look irritating. Probably u don't watch film or u want to teach gallant soldiers how to do their jobs. We should commend these people at least. Issue of boko haram is going to extinction gradually. They put their life on the line to secure our lives. If not who knows where some of us would have been.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Soldiers In Action You Have Not Seen Before by Dandsome: 6:54pm On Jul 21, 2016
jossiwan:

You`re booking space abi? i don catch you today

Just in case you have time, help me ask lalasticlala or obinoscopy to help me look into this thread. i`m looking for my customer

https://www.nairaland.com/3240934/how-lost-phone-lesson-learnt
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Soldiers In Action You Have Not Seen Before by obumkeke(m): 6:55pm On Jul 21, 2016
BornnAgainChild:

Wetin you sabi? This one no b Telemundo oh..

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Soldiers In Action You Have Not Seen Before by xharlzciprani(m): 6:55pm On Jul 21, 2016
very funny...Nigerian military just cnt keep a secret

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Soldiers In Action You Have Not Seen Before by caRo1188: 6:55pm On Jul 21, 2016
well done gallant soldiers
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Soldiers In Action You Have Not Seen Before by midolian(m): 6:55pm On Jul 21, 2016
Looks like growing masquerade trees. cool
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Soldiers In Action You Have Not Seen Before by Electgineer99: 6:55pm On Jul 21, 2016
Who force dem do SOJA, she na me de Colet their salary?

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Soldiers In Action You Have Not Seen Before by Ademat7(m): 6:55pm On Jul 21, 2016
wow! military is for d strong @
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Soldiers In Action You Have Not Seen Before by carreport(m): 6:55pm On Jul 21, 2016
I am just wondering who took the picture?

Of recent our Nigerian Army guys have been very photogenic...

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Soldiers In Action You Have Not Seen Before by pixtuk(m): 6:55pm On Jul 21, 2016
But I fit still beat them for 1 on 1 fight undecided

Am just joking o
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Soldiers In Action You Have Not Seen Before by RealAdewole(m): 6:55pm On Jul 21, 2016
Good carmo
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Soldiers In Action You Have Not Seen Before by sekzy99(m): 6:56pm On Jul 21, 2016
Hmmm
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Soldiers In Action You Have Not Seen Before by Marpol: 6:56pm On Jul 21, 2016
BornnAgainChild:

What is irritating you in one camouflaging to blend into the habitat he finds himself.

Or you don't know this gives them an edge over the ragtag boko boys?

7 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Soldiers In Action You Have Not Seen Before by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jul 21, 2016
LOOKS LIKE A MOVIE SET TO ME grin

Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Soldiers In Action You Have Not Seen Before by teewai3(m): 6:56pm On Jul 21, 2016
God bless Nigerian soldiers

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Soldiers In Action You Have Not Seen Before by NobleAky(m): 6:56pm On Jul 21, 2016
It's unfortunate our security outfits lack secrecy of operations in carrying out a mission or even the rule of concealment!
Tell me if an enemy wouldn't sporadically shoot on seeing this... Before now i only heard of this, now i have seen! Avengers are equally on Nairaland

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Soldiers In Action You Have Not Seen Before by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jul 21, 2016
Hehehee. ...the shrubs battalion. Small rodents and birds will use them as temporary residence.
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Soldiers In Action You Have Not Seen Before by penzino(m): 6:57pm On Jul 21, 2016
BornnAgainChild:
you must not say it out, the commendation is enough.

God bless this gallant troops!
God bless the NA!!
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Soldiers In Action You Have Not Seen Before by push23: 6:57pm On Jul 21, 2016
angry
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Soldiers In Action You Have Not Seen Before by orobs93(m): 6:57pm On Jul 21, 2016
Yes I praise dem but it's same tin all ova d world
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Soldiers In Action You Have Not Seen Before by kindnyce(m): 6:58pm On Jul 21, 2016
The. DAY I SALUTE OUR SOLDIERS WAS WHEN I SAW HEAVY MOVT WEAPONRY TO NE ALONG KANO -MAIDUGURO ROAD...
ALL D BEST GALLANT MEN
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Soldiers In Action You Have Not Seen Before by laprino(m): 6:58pm On Jul 21, 2016
kudos to our gallant army. may God continue to protection u
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Soldiers In Action You Have Not Seen Before by Horpeyemi93(m): 6:59pm On Jul 21, 2016
Bros na their own career be that ooooh,each & every one of us also dey face danger for our own line also#Abegleavetrash4lawma
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Soldiers In Action You Have Not Seen Before by bokunrawo(m): 6:59pm On Jul 21, 2016
Soldiers with leafs,wtf grin grin grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Soldiers In Action You Have Not Seen Before by Marpol: 6:59pm On Jul 21, 2016
See the OEM.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Soldiers In Action You Have Not Seen Before by Dejideji1(m): 7:00pm On Jul 21, 2016
BornnAgainChild:

What is irritating there? It's just like saying the sight of trees/Bush/grass irritates you, that is ridiculous.
They are doing it for camouflage to make them difficult to spot.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Soldiers In Action You Have Not Seen Before by Goldenheart(m): 7:02pm On Jul 21, 2016
now we know they camouflag, wats stopping BH frm shooting at any suspecting Foilage
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Soldiers In Action You Have Not Seen Before by limeta(f): 7:02pm On Jul 21, 2016
Taking picture playing war games
any body can do that

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Obasanjo Donates 85 Tricycles To Mark 85th Birthday (pics) / Buhari Has Shown He Belongs To Somebody After All – PDP / Oyo Governorship: Appeal Court Rules In Favour Of APC But Leaves PDP In Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.