Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:51 AM

Data Center Design - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Data Center Design (345 Views)

Mark Zuckerberg Reveals Facebook Luleå Data Center, Sweden (photos) / Facebook Unveils 7th Data Center....powered By 100% Renewable Energy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Data Center Design by justbadrudeen: 7:02pm On Jul 21, 2016
Hello all,

BEFORE YOU REGISTER FOR THAT DATA CENTER TRAINING, PLEASE READ BELOW.....

I have noticed that there are many people spending their hard-earned savings on Data Center design training. I am a Manager at one of the leading Data Center Services firms in Nigeria. I recently interviewed a young man. He was very happy when we called him to interview, thinking it was because of the Data Center Certification he had. Apparently, he was promised that people would be looking for him once he completed his training. He spent about N500K for the training. Needless to say, it was a waste of money.

The Data Center industry is a highly technical, highly practical, niche-based industry requiring costly investments across all verticals – including training, designing, building and maintenance. As such, it is always beneficial to have a general overview of what the Data Center is all about, before committing to the path. If you are not working in the Data Center industry, or you don't know what Data Centers are, you shouldn't spend your hard earned money.

For your sake, I wrote a guide titled "Data Centers for Beginners". The guide gives a general overview of the Data Center, what it is, what its components are, and factors to consider when designing Data Centers. You don't have to worry, because it is for FREE.

If you need a copy of the book, please send an email to dcbadru@gmail.com

Thank you

(1) (Reply)

Social Media Expert/manager / Need A Tech Blogger Contact Me / SEO Scams You Need To Check While Hiring An Seo Company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.