Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,184 members, 7,807,609 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:08 PM

Abdulmumni Jibril: Dogara Is A Pretender, Hypocrite & A Coward - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abdulmumni Jibril: Dogara Is A Pretender, Hypocrite & A Coward (23670 Views)

Aishatu Jibril Dukku: "Nigerians Eat Maggi So Much, That's Why We Are So Edgy" / Senator Mohammed Kabiru Jibril Is Dead / Jibril "Reguz", Soldier Killed By Boko Haram In North-east (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abdulmumni Jibril: Dogara Is A Pretender, Hypocrite & A Coward by Codes151(m): 8:24am On Jul 22, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

Lol no tire o.Some PDP youths are taking the bull by the horn by demanding for a structure within the party and real involvement. This movement is Open to all young people that desire to see real change of guard and injection of new blood into the system.

It is not about wailing or hailing the oldies that have repeatedly shown that their own is more important than the masses. I will be glad if you people in APC will join us or consider it amongst yourselves while we see where it leads to.
with all this our diverse mentalities? Trust me! Apple never falls far from the tree.
Re: Abdulmumni Jibril: Dogara Is A Pretender, Hypocrite & A Coward by mkoabiola: 8:39am On Jul 22, 2016
All these yeye n selfish politicians

100 billion for national Assembly alone and yet they claim d country is broke.

God where are u? D masses are suffering n smiling but dos that claim to mean well for d masses are getting fat with corruption funds.

This is a litmus test for EFCC and bihari

They should investigate dem jus like farouk n otedola

Watch out for part 2
Dogara ,leo ogor doguwa. vs jubrin
Re: Abdulmumni Jibril: Dogara Is A Pretender, Hypocrite & A Coward by Day11(m): 8:41am On Jul 22, 2016
Davvymavvy:
I think Gbaja is principled, Buhari now knows the cog in the nation's wheel of progress. Both senate and rep are disasters because of the mischievous politics of Buhari to clamp down Tinubu by all means. He's being distracted by the problem he should have solved long time ago. It sucks to be Bubu walahi

If you check it very well.. Is not Bubu's fault by allowing the rule of law to play itself.

but meanwhile, is never too late for Bubu to apologies to ^someone^ and myself included grin

Green&Red Houses coming together *Corruption* VS Executive ( Bubu A.k.a Anti-Corruption )

By my own calculation, Buhari can't win this battle alone. He needs help angry

2 Likes

Re: Abdulmumni Jibril: Dogara Is A Pretender, Hypocrite & A Coward by Shokudo(m): 8:42am On Jul 22, 2016
Who said Nigeria will be better?

APC government is a SCAM, with all these money going into their pockets, they still want us to be paying tax on top the expensive petrol and kerosene. Can you imagine allocating billions to themselves when people are suffering and dying of hunger?
Re: Abdulmumni Jibril: Dogara Is A Pretender, Hypocrite & A Coward by HomeOfMe(f): 8:44am On Jul 22, 2016
Unfortunately it's not Dogara alone that is a hypocrite. Nigerians and hypocrisy are like bread'n'butter,it's in our DNA. My south Africans friends both here and abroad have been saying this for the past 11yrs;they call us "bloody hypocrites!"
Re: Abdulmumni Jibril: Dogara Is A Pretender, Hypocrite & A Coward by Miles300: 8:48am On Jul 22, 2016
If our police force was effective enough we don't need efcc or icpc or any other anti corruption agencies .. It's time there is an overhaul and reform in the police force . If this is done u can be sure that corruption will be reduced to a minimum in nigeria .this politician do any how cos they know nothing can be done to them and that the rule of law doesn't apply to them but only to the poor.. In western world an allegation of trying to loot billions can never be overlooked ,u will see the police force in full gear investigation and if u are found wanting u are hell bent in goin in for it ...
Re: Abdulmumni Jibril: Dogara Is A Pretender, Hypocrite & A Coward by Nobody: 8:49am On Jul 22, 2016
For those looking for wailers form,PM me,this is a sample grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abdulmumni Jibril: Dogara Is A Pretender, Hypocrite & A Coward by princefaculty(m): 8:58am On Jul 22, 2016
Faruk Lawan must hear this grin

Mr Jibril you claimed you resigned your position as chairman of the appropriation committee voluntarily which appear contrary to the speculation that you were relieved of it yet got angry that it was announced on the floor that you no longer chair that committee... Na your house Hon. Dogara for come announce am abi on BBC Hausa?

You claim the leadership of the house padded the 2016 budget yet you never said a word on this prior to this time... Abi na yesterday dem pad/pass the 2016 budget?

You also said the principals of the lower house are corrupt and should resign. Why didn't you make a move on this until now?

You may have a point in your submissions but it obvious that you are part of the corruption too and only crying foul now because you got stripped of your position as the committee chairman. Your case is already beneath the carpet as far as I'm concerned coz you wanted playing smart but got shot in the feet

1 Like

Re: Abdulmumni Jibril: Dogara Is A Pretender, Hypocrite & A Coward by ogundeleai(m): 9:00am On Jul 22, 2016
[quote author=TippyTop post=47763359]He wants Dogara, Lasun, Doguwa and Leo Ogor to all resign, what about General Muhammadu Dullard?[/quote
It was same 'General Muhammad Dullard' diligent and straightforward that led to this kind of revelations. It's a pity that base on myopic view, you have to link person that deserve praise to recklessness. Again its a sign of level of degree to which so called youth of the Nation had been brainwashed all in the interest that their annoiting candidate lost general election. Only God remain to salvage this Nation. #GODBLESSBUHARI
Re: Abdulmumni Jibril: Dogara Is A Pretender, Hypocrite & A Coward by Day11(m): 9:02am On Jul 22, 2016
princefaculty:
Faruk Lawan must hear this grin

Mr Jibril you claimed you resigned your position as chairman of the appropriation committee voluntarily which appear contrary to the speculation that you were relieved of it yet got angry that it was announced on the floor that you no longer chair that committee... Na your house Hon. Dogara for come announce am abi on BBC Hausa?

You claim the leadership of the house padded the 2016 budget yet you never said a word on this prior to this time... Abi na yesterday dem pad/pass the 2016 budget?

You also said the principals of the lower house are corrupt and should resign. Why didn't you make a move on this until now?

You may have a point in your submissions but it obvious that you are part of the corruption too and only crying foul now because you got stripped of your position as the committee chairman. Your case is already beneath the carpet as far as I'm concerned coz you wanted playing smart but got shot in the feet

Is gonna be a big case and fight. Dogara should gear up fast fast.

Bubu hate anything CorrupZION
Re: Abdulmumni Jibril: Dogara Is A Pretender, Hypocrite & A Coward by Kessyy2k4(m): 9:03am On Jul 22, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
The Progressives are doing what they know how to do best... LOL
Bros, this has gone beyond party polities! U can now see clear why Buhari deservers to be praise & appreciated! if he had hurriedly accent to the budget, 30B naira would have migrated to individuals pocket freely. i still belief in buhari anytime!
Re: Abdulmumni Jibril: Dogara Is A Pretender, Hypocrite & A Coward by seguntijan(m): 9:09am On Jul 22, 2016
Dogara To Jibrin: If You Had All These ‘Facts’ Before, Why Didn’t You Make Them Public?
Re: Abdulmumni Jibril: Dogara Is A Pretender, Hypocrite & A Coward by Nobody: 9:18am On Jul 22, 2016
NDI UGWU ana egbu NIGERIA
Re: Abdulmumni Jibril: Dogara Is A Pretender, Hypocrite & A Coward by ceasero: 9:26am On Jul 22, 2016
Davvymavvy:
I think Gbaja is principled, Buhari now knows the cog in the nation's wheel of progress. Both senate and rep are disasters because of the mischievous politics of Buhari to clamp down Tinubu by all means. He's being distracted by the problem he should have solved long time ago. It sucks to be Bubu walahi
The guy dey vex because he was sacked by dogara
Re: Abdulmumni Jibril: Dogara Is A Pretender, Hypocrite & A Coward by bilazego(m): 9:27am On Jul 22, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
Tonyebarcanista I don tire for this country cheesy

Wailers form don finish! ma can you manage photocopy pls?
Re: Abdulmumni Jibril: Dogara Is A Pretender, Hypocrite & A Coward by Nobody: 9:27am On Jul 22, 2016
globe16:
APC fighting APC

APC fighting APC implies that not all APC members agree to be corrupted unlike other party (PDP) that are bounded together with our national resources. Since the power was taken away from them, their house has been in chaos. 95% of Nigerian politicians are the same though. I support non of them.
Re: Abdulmumni Jibril: Dogara Is A Pretender, Hypocrite & A Coward by zicoraads: 9:30am On Jul 22, 2016
He wailing grin cheesy
Re: Abdulmumni Jibril: Dogara Is A Pretender, Hypocrite & A Coward by Eshiet64(m): 9:32am On Jul 22, 2016
This current National remains clueless of what they want to do, corruption looms daily and it's time for Nigerians to speak.
Re: Abdulmumni Jibril: Dogara Is A Pretender, Hypocrite & A Coward by Nobody: 9:36am On Jul 22, 2016
priceaction:
DO YOU SEE WHY BUHARI WILL NEVER WIN CORRUPTION FIGHTING INSTEAD OF HIM WINNING IT, THEY WILL CHOKE HIM TO DEATH SOON.

Leave that talk... Buhari is also a corrupt crook and that's why he cant win any corruption fight... No one is choking him..
Re: Abdulmumni Jibril: Dogara Is A Pretender, Hypocrite & A Coward by eph12(m): 9:49am On Jul 22, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
The story is the same in both camps. The solution is simply introduction of a new system to be led by spirited party and other youths that are not beneficiaries of the oldies corrupt system.

If the movement doesn't actualise what it aimed at within the political parties, it could transmute into a political movement and eventually a party driven by youngies and pursued by them.

Trust me, that is the way forward...
While this is commendable and definitely the way forward I don't see this(restructuring and taking over) happening soon or before the next general election. Those useless visionless older generation are still there and they do have the money to sponsor whatever selfish agenda they want too. Right now I don't belong to any party and though I want to, recent events making its way to the media shows that we still have a very long way to go.
Re: Abdulmumni Jibril: Dogara Is A Pretender, Hypocrite & A Coward by PatrickAnyanwu(m): 9:50am On Jul 22, 2016
Mumu man, what do you want Nigerians to do? you can not exonerate yourself from the whole event. why didn't you raise alarm earlier? go and sit down.
Re: Abdulmumni Jibril: Dogara Is A Pretender, Hypocrite & A Coward by willyede(m): 9:56am On Jul 22, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
The story is the same in both camps. The solution is simply introduction of a new system to be led by spirited party and other youths that are not beneficiaries of the oldies corrupt system.

If the movement doesn't actualise what it aimed at within the political parties, it could transmute into a political movement and eventually a party driven by youngies and pursued by them.

The Big question i always ask is DO NIGERIANS KNOW WHAT THEY WANT THE BIG ANSWER IS NO....
Re: Abdulmumni Jibril: Dogara Is A Pretender, Hypocrite & A Coward by willyede(m): 9:57am On Jul 22, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

The Big question i always ask is DO NIGERIANS KNOW WHAT THEY WANT THE BIG ANSWER IS NO....
Re: Abdulmumni Jibril: Dogara Is A Pretender, Hypocrite & A Coward by Nobody: 9:58am On Jul 22, 2016
I think some of the points he raised shouldn't just be ignored, like their unilateral decision to allocate to
themselves 40billion naira out of the 100billion
allocated to the entire National Assembly.

They should be investigated. That's if this government is actually fighting corruption
Re: Abdulmumni Jibril: Dogara Is A Pretender, Hypocrite & A Coward by Awaja(m): 10:01am On Jul 22, 2016
Anybody that has active brain cells working while reading this will know the defense is too shallow which suggests that some truth can be seen in jibrin' s statement, anyway, I knew those constant smiles where poisonous. Buhari weda your eye!
Re: Abdulmumni Jibril: Dogara Is A Pretender, Hypocrite & A Coward by 400billionman: 10:30am On Jul 22, 2016
House of thieves.

Smh..

Everyone after his pocket.
Re: Abdulmumni Jibril: Dogara Is A Pretender, Hypocrite & A Coward by globe16: 10:33am On Jul 22, 2016
ruffbamreal:

APC fighting APC implies that not all APC members agree to be corrupted unlike other party (PDP) that are bounded together with our national resources. Since the power was taken away from them, their house has been in chaos. 95% of Nigerian politicians are the same though. I support non of them.
APC fighting APC over padded budget corruption that has never happened under pdp government and you are here talking nonsense
Re: Abdulmumni Jibril: Dogara Is A Pretender, Hypocrite & A Coward by GOFRONT(m): 10:48am On Jul 22, 2016
They are the cause of Hunger Hardship on d land.....Dats my Own
Re: Abdulmumni Jibril: Dogara Is A Pretender, Hypocrite & A Coward by obinoral1179(m): 10:52am On Jul 22, 2016
modath:

Jibrin was the arrow head of the Dogara speakership campaign, guess what united them eventually seperated them!!! Corruption..
I concur... Femi will be smiling now.
Re: Abdulmumni Jibril: Dogara Is A Pretender, Hypocrite & A Coward by cutelover19(m): 11:09am On Jul 22, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

tonye, how can I join this movement?
Re: Abdulmumni Jibril: Dogara Is A Pretender, Hypocrite & A Coward by lailo: 11:36am On Jul 22, 2016
I believe Jubrin more than Dogara.These are not child-play allegations.Things just fell apart btw 2 criminals.I remember Aluko and Fayose.
Re: Abdulmumni Jibril: Dogara Is A Pretender, Hypocrite & A Coward by famayo: 12:32pm On Jul 22, 2016
Jibrintief or Dogatief, born of d same feathers. "Immunity ko, Immunity ni"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ambode Spends Over 100mn Euros On Lagos Light Rail Project / Deji Adeyanju Visits Mike Ozekhome (Photos) / Buhari Advise Nigerians To Adhere To The Laws Of The Country They Reside

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.