Stats: 3,149,930 members, 7,806,692 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:03 PM

Why Do We Bury Dead Bodies Six Feet Under - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Why Do We Bury Dead Bodies Six Feet Under (34872 Views)

People With Incredible Bodies Featured In The Guinness World Records / Mass Grave With 200 Bodies Found Under Supermarket In Central Paris(photos). / Man Takes Selfie With Dead Kano Quiz Students Bodies (2) (3) (4)

Re: Why Do We Bury Dead Bodies Six Feet Under by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jul 22, 2016
doskie:
why
I just like it.
Re: Why Do We Bury Dead Bodies Six Feet Under by donzi(m): 1:45pm On Jul 22, 2016
[quote author=crotonite post=47764999]I will prefer cremation when i die very soon/sooner. smiley grin[/quote

me i will prefer ascension [b][/b][i][/i]grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Do We Bury Dead Bodies Six Feet Under by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jul 22, 2016
[quote author=donzi post=47784675][/quote] LOL... have u started doing the right things
Re: Why Do We Bury Dead Bodies Six Feet Under by flamingREED(m): 2:23pm On Jul 22, 2016
izsmike:
Just to prevent theft.. And we Africans r just copy copy. We dnt knw why dey do it yet we practice it like we own it....

Copy copy?

Hahahahaha.. cheesy

If I hear..

Everyone copies..

At least everyone copied a note or two in class
Re: Why Do We Bury Dead Bodies Six Feet Under by spartoo: 2:34pm On Jul 22, 2016
turhibdwhale:
I don't believe in all this your story,tell me how do people bury each other before independence way back. You don't need to go as far as London to look for a story about it, every culture has their way of burying the dead but most of it was 6 feet

I made my research.. u can make yours
Re: Why Do We Bury Dead Bodies Six Feet Under by SHAIBULIAR: 2:58pm On Jul 22, 2016
crotonite:
I will prefer cremation when i die very soon/sooner. smiley grin
you want to die soon?you are just 19, I dey craze?
Re: Why Do We Bury Dead Bodies Six Feet Under by SHAIBULIAR: 3:02pm On Jul 22, 2016
Amusaopeyemi:

It's not like that bro, some of us (e.g Me) would love to die young. Say 30 or 40(max). I would love to die by my own terms and conditions too (Suicide). Not everyone wants to grow old.
Abeg make we hear word jo,if you see death now,na so you go dey piss for pant
Re: Why Do We Bury Dead Bodies Six Feet Under by SHAIBULIAR: 3:05pm On Jul 22, 2016
lailo:

I rebuke it 4 u,u will not die very soon in JN.
na wetin be your own?na you born am?
Re: Why Do We Bury Dead Bodies Six Feet Under by sunnywinter(f): 3:10pm On Jul 22, 2016
spartoo:

then you would be inviting the grave robbers. they'd come for your expensive jewel urn - whatever that is
lol you can carry part of the ashes around in a pendant. that's what it is... not stationary
Re: Why Do We Bury Dead Bodies Six Feet Under by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jul 22, 2016
SHAIBULIAR:
you want to die soon?you are just 19, I dey craze?
cool.
Re: Why Do We Bury Dead Bodies Six Feet Under by PRESTIGERYHME(f): 4:00pm On Jul 22, 2016
aaronson:
Me I intend donating my vital organs soon as the doctor certify me flat line. There are lives to be saved, Think about that.

u ve a point
Re: Why Do We Bury Dead Bodies Six Feet Under by chudyprince: 5:52pm On Jul 22, 2016
crotonite:
Or use as an organic manure cool. i bet my ash is gonna make a good manure for a very healthy organic fruit. grin
especially if you are fat in nature grin
Re: Why Do We Bury Dead Bodies Six Feet Under by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jul 22, 2016
chudyprince:
especially if you are fat in nature grin
NAH!, I am the thin type lipsrsealed
Re: Why Do We Bury Dead Bodies Six Feet Under by danbrowndmf(m): 7:35pm On Jul 22, 2016
Amusaopeyemi:

It's not like that bro, some of us (e.g Me) would love to die young. Say 30 or 40(max). I would love to die by my own terms and conditions too (Suicide). Not everyone wants to grow old.
wow!
Re: Why Do We Bury Dead Bodies Six Feet Under by dynamo77(m): 10:17pm On Jul 22, 2016
gloriana:
some people sef ehn. who did u ask? when u didn't get direct answer y didn't u ask ur trusted friends Google? nawa o.

Did you even read my post at all

Na wa to you ooo tongue
Re: Why Do We Bury Dead Bodies Six Feet Under by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jul 22, 2016
Zceesneh:
who will look after ur children if u die at the age of 30-40
I love kids, I really love them but I don't think I would love to have one someday.

Re: Why Do We Bury Dead Bodies Six Feet Under by Nobody: 11:33pm On Jul 22, 2016
Amusaopeyemi:

I love kids, I really love them but I don't think I would love to have one someday.
getting old is a good thing both in africa culture and western culture, u are being selfish, u mean u will kill urself if u are up to 30? Strange mentality u are on ur own
Re: Why Do We Bury Dead Bodies Six Feet Under by SaintUlot: 9:00am On Jul 23, 2016
Start making money directly into your bank account, check my signature and get started
Re: Why Do We Bury Dead Bodies Six Feet Under by spartoo: 11:09am On Jul 23, 2016
SaintUlot:
Start making money directly into your bank account, check my signature and get started

alaye not on my thread oo.
if u want to advertise ur GNLD business, u go to Iyana-Ipaja and enter molue
Re: Why Do We Bury Dead Bodies Six Feet Under by harno14(m): 1:34pm On Jul 23, 2016
Lmao.. cheesy
Re: Why Do We Bury Dead Bodies Six Feet Under by HardMirror(m): 6:52am On Jul 24, 2016
Amusaopeyemi:

Sent a mail to you ope.
Pls revert. Thanks dear
Re: Why Do We Bury Dead Bodies Six Feet Under by HardMirror(m): 6:54am On Jul 24, 2016
Zceesneh:
getting old is a good thing both in africa culture and western culture, u are being selfish, u mean u will kill urself if u are up to 30? Strange mentality u are on ur own
I see nothing wrong with that.
Re: Why Do We Bury Dead Bodies Six Feet Under by HardMirror(m): 6:59am On Jul 24, 2016
SHAIBULIAR:
Abeg make we hear word jo,if you see death now,na so you go dey piss for pant
I know that's what you'l do wink
But many people commit suicide for many reasons.

Had a close friend in Futa who committed suicide, just because he felt life was vanity.

Happened 2011, an electrical electronics under graduate who was one of the best in his class. He did it with joy and fulfillment.

We are not all wired the same mentally.
Re: Why Do We Bury Dead Bodies Six Feet Under by Image123(m): 4:56pm On Jul 24, 2016
HardMirror:

I know that's what you'l do wink
But many people commit suicide for many reasons.

Had a close friend in Futa who committed suicide, just because he felt life was vanity.

Happened 2011, an electrical electronics under graduate who was one of the best in his class. He did it with joy and fulfillment.

We are not all wired the same mentally.

Liar boy, with joy and fulfillment indeed. From debauchery, fornications, to lying without batting an eyelid, this conversion to atheism is not a very good thing like you hype. When are you going to murder someone?

TASUED Fresh Graduate Commits Suicide Over Possible Carryover (Photos) / 10 Pictures You Will Relate To If You Ever Schooled In A Boarding School. / Walden University Is On My Neck.