Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,951 members, 7,806,753 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:36 PM

How To Get Any Girl In 3 Easy Steps!! Money Back Gaurantee - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Get Any Girl In 3 Easy Steps!! Money Back Gaurantee (1101 Views)

Lasting Longer Does Not Gaurantee Fertility (Sperm Quality Does) / At Age 24 I Don't Have A Girlfriend, Have Not Been Loved By Any Girl / When You Can't Find Any Girl To Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Get Any Girl In 3 Easy Steps!! Money Back Gaurantee by EnigmaticEnigma(m): 8:57pm On Jul 21, 2016
Step 1: Make sure you are currently working out. You will need all muscles working together here for the greater good.

Step 2: invite her over for movies, dinner, heck even coffee. If this is your first time meeting her and you already have step one covered, then invite her right there and then to something, anything!
[img]http://dateoholicdax.files./2013/12/girl-asking-out-guy.jpg[/img]

Step 3: now this is where the magic happens, the final step, the climax, the crescendo, the most important step in the history of steps.

In this final step, you have one and only one job to do and that is, GET NEKID!!!

doesn't matter if you are in middle of the market, or alone at home, or in a 5star restaurant or in mama put, just get naked and make sure she sees you nekid.

You can try something like "ants are biting me, help!", then start removing ur clothes.
[img]http://thetwist03.files./2011/09/ellentwo-and-a-half-men-promo-ashton-kutcher.jpg[/img]

Conclusion: follow these 3 steps and that girl of your dreams may just move out of your dreams and into your reality.
Re: How To Get Any Girl In 3 Easy Steps!! Money Back Gaurantee by falconey(m): 9:04pm On Jul 21, 2016
grin
Re: How To Get Any Girl In 3 Easy Steps!! Money Back Gaurantee by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jul 21, 2016
I tried it yesterday and it worked. grin

1 Like

Re: How To Get Any Girl In 3 Easy Steps!! Money Back Gaurantee by edbor(m): 9:20pm On Jul 21, 2016
I guess they want to see their mechanic
Re: How To Get Any Girl In 3 Easy Steps!! Money Back Gaurantee by emorse(m): 9:23pm On Jul 21, 2016
Alternatively, you could simply become rich and famous and become the man of every girl's dreams.

1 Like

Re: How To Get Any Girl In 3 Easy Steps!! Money Back Gaurantee by Mykelpato(m): 12:02am On Jul 25, 2016
grin OP... U dey smoke guff o
Re: How To Get Any Girl In 3 Easy Steps!! Money Back Gaurantee by prettyjo(f): 12:33am On Jul 25, 2016
rubbish
Re: How To Get Any Girl In 3 Easy Steps!! Money Back Gaurantee by BoiledHead(m): 12:40am On Jul 25, 2016
emorse:
Alternatively, you could simply become rich and famous and become the man of every girl's dreams.

You would be the maga of every girl. A man using wealth to draw women is a potential maga.

(1) (Reply)

Pls Should I Continue Or Just Withraw / Where Is My Sperm? / What Is Wrong With This Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.