Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,666 members, 7,801,921 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:02 AM

Conversion RHD To LHD 2012 Range Rover Autobiography Sport - Car Talk (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Conversion RHD To LHD 2012 Range Rover Autobiography Sport (46413 Views)

Have You Ever Seen A Range Rover Pickup Before? Dope Or Not? / Urgent; I Want To Convert By Bus From RHD To LHD / LHD Avensis 2004 Dash Board Needed Urgently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Conversion RHD To LHD 2012 Range Rover Autobiography Sport by Lexusgs430: 2:13pm On Aug 14, 2017
erico2k2:

Bross nah when I make up my mind to enter 9ja nxt ohh and E be like say nah to lunch appeal fund on Naira land ooh dem say to clear this motor nah N4. embarassed undecided undecided undecided

Then suppose know say you don arrive nah, wetin be N4,000,000 when Autobiography dey talk?

That central AC unit, you suppose put am for maximum cooling power now..........

British Gas or EDF no go vex............

1 Like

Re: Conversion RHD To LHD 2012 Range Rover Autobiography Sport by erico2k2(m): 2:20pm On Aug 14, 2017
Lexusgs430:

Then suppose know say you don arrive nah, wetin be N4,000,000 when Autobiography dey talk?

That central AC unit, you suppose put am for maximum cooling power now..........

British Gas or EDF no go vex............
story 4 the gods nah to ask my Oga Hajji M where E dey buy kulikuli so I fit soak garri . The appeal fund go soon star abeg write me blank cheque . I dey come your house
Re: Conversion RHD To LHD 2012 Range Rover Autobiography Sport by diportivo: 5:24pm On Aug 14, 2017
erico2k2:

story 4 the gods nah to ask my Oga Hajji M where E dey buy kulikuli so I fit soak garri . The appeal fund go soon star abeg write me blank cheque . I dey come your house

taaar

oga clear this thing make we follow join drnk beer grin

1 Like

Re: Conversion RHD To LHD 2012 Range Rover Autobiography Sport by erico2k2(m): 6:05pm On Aug 14, 2017
diportivo:

taaar

oga clear this thing make we follow join drnk beer grin
see dem U nor go do make you come drop money for the appeal fund . U wan fall my hand too abi grin grin

1 Like

Re: Conversion RHD To LHD 2012 Range Rover Autobiography Sport by LeJeun3: 11:18pm On Jan 31, 2018

Just checking in.....

1 Like

Re: Conversion RHD To LHD 2012 Range Rover Autobiography Sport by Nobody: 1:32am On Feb 01, 2018
erico2k2 how far with the conversion? Are you done with it? Why don't you convert it and then ship it down here at your own convenience at least enjoy the ride over there small before you finally decide to send it down to Nigeria.
Re: Conversion RHD To LHD 2012 Range Rover Autobiography Sport by Nobody: 1:39am On Feb 01, 2018
erico2k2:

Hmm how about the pop up gear knob . grin
I'm gonna be there when the conversion is being done and it would be to my standard . I'm trying to source all parts from a donor LHD . Cos I will lose £thousands if I sell it plus it's a Diesel Engine . They are more reliable
Would you convert the gear selector area too or you will leave it just the way it is?
Re: Conversion RHD To LHD 2012 Range Rover Autobiography Sport by obinna222: 6:38am On Feb 01, 2018
GAZZUZZ:
leave that car jejely in europe.

You just spoke the mind of the Gods

3 Likes

Re: Conversion RHD To LHD 2012 Range Rover Autobiography Sport by erico2k2(m): 10:26pm On Feb 01, 2018
dumo1:

Would you convert the gear selector area too or you will leave it just the way it is?
Yes, its just swap over

1 Like

Re: Conversion RHD To LHD 2012 Range Rover Autobiography Sport by erico2k2(m): 10:28pm On Feb 01, 2018
dumo1:
erico2k2 how far with the conversion? Are you done with it? Why don't you convert it and then ship it down here at your own convenience at least enjoy the ride over there small before you finally decide to send it down to Nigeria.
All good, I want to be in 9ja when its being done, Im planning to give myself a little break from the UK, so its this period Im shipping the car in, I have gotten all parts needed for this JOB.So once my lose ends are tidied up, Im will be good to go!

1 Like

Re: Conversion RHD To LHD 2012 Range Rover Autobiography Sport by erico2k2(m): 8:51pm On May 19, 2018
We are getting ready wink wink wink

Re: Conversion RHD To LHD 2012 Range Rover Autobiography Sport by erico2k2(m): 9:02pm On May 19, 2018
Doing a bit of DIY on it B4 ship, found some chewed wires, these rats not get chill,hmm Rats got into it and ate the parking aid sensors's wire.My reverse cam wont come on

Re: Conversion RHD To LHD 2012 Range Rover Autobiography Sport by diportivo: 9:49pm On May 19, 2018
erico2k2:
Doing a bit of DIY on it B4 ship, found so chewed wires, hmm Rats got i nto it.

don't forget to put that toolbox u promised me oh

1 Like

Re: Conversion RHD To LHD 2012 Range Rover Autobiography Sport by erico2k2(m): 9:53pm On May 19, 2018
diportivo:

don't forget to put that toolbox u promised me oh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Conversion RHD To LHD 2012 Range Rover Autobiography Sport by Nobody: 11:05pm On May 19, 2018
erico2k2:
We are getting ready
u cry cry cry shedding tears. Ah! Finally. The Range Rover is coming back to it's father land.
Re: Conversion RHD To LHD 2012 Range Rover Autobiography Sport by erico2k2(m): 7:30am On May 20, 2018
dumo1:
u cry cry cry shedding tears. Ah! Finally. The Range Rover is coming back to it's father land.
grin grin grin
Re: Conversion RHD To LHD 2012 Range Rover Autobiography Sport by Piyke: 1:16pm On May 20, 2018
Bro how do you intend to secure these your items within the car at the ports?

My friend's car was vandalised at the port recently. They took one of the panels that line the boot of his Ford Edge.
May be find out the most secure means of shipping. Just so all the parts you worked so hard to get remain.

All the best!

3 Likes

Re: Conversion RHD To LHD 2012 Range Rover Autobiography Sport by erico2k2(m): 1:27pm On May 20, 2018
Piyke:
Bro how do you intend to secure these your items within the car at the ports?

My friend's car was vandalised at the port recently. They took one of the panels that line the boot of his Ford Edge.
May be find out the most secure means of shipping. Just so all the parts you worked so hard to get remain.

All the best!
Oh yeah I know right bro,I wont risk it, one head light cost me £700 just now for the AFS version which came with this car due to a crack, for this reason it is coming in a container and the container is coming out of the yard.

1 Like

Re: Conversion RHD To LHD 2012 Range Rover Autobiography Sport by Mikkylounge: 2:53pm On May 20, 2018
erico2k2:

Oh yeah I know right bro,I wont risk it, one head light cost me £700 just now for the AFS version which came with this car due to a crack, for this reason it is coming in a container and the container is coming out of the yard.

Add red cloth and black cloth with some tender palm fronds and they will be terrified when they open it to steal anything.. grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Conversion RHD To LHD 2012 Range Rover Autobiography Sport by erico2k2(m): 8:15am On May 23, 2018
Mikkylounge:

Add red cloth and black cloth with some tender palm fronds and they will be terrified when they open it to steal anything.. grin grin
That one join
Main while we are loading parts still

1 Like

Re: Conversion RHD To LHD 2012 Range Rover Autobiography Sport by diportivo: 1:00pm On May 23, 2018
don't forget that dvb too cheesy

1 Like

Re: Conversion RHD To LHD 2012 Range Rover Autobiography Sport by erico2k2(m): 1:58pm On May 23, 2018
diportivo:
don't forget that dvb too cheesy
grin
Re: Conversion RHD To LHD 2012 Range Rover Autobiography Sport by Nobody: 2:43pm On May 23, 2018
RORO won't be safe try using a container I take God beg you.

1 Like

Re: Conversion RHD To LHD 2012 Range Rover Autobiography Sport by erico2k2(m): 8:13pm On May 23, 2018
cne010:
RORO won't be safe try using a container I take God beg you.
Def, Its going in a container> wink wink

1 Like

Re: Conversion RHD To LHD 2012 Range Rover Autobiography Sport by erico2k2(m): 7:25pm On Jul 12, 2018
Right we leaving

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Conversion RHD To LHD 2012 Range Rover Autobiography Sport by erico2k2(m): 7:26pm On Jul 12, 2018
Ready to load into the container.

3 Likes

Re: Conversion RHD To LHD 2012 Range Rover Autobiography Sport by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jul 12, 2018
erico2k2:
Ready to load into the container.
grin oga mi how many weeks to arrive our shores..
Re: Conversion RHD To LHD 2012 Range Rover Autobiography Sport by erico2k2(m): 8:35pm On Jul 12, 2018
dumo1:

grin oga mi how many weeks to arrive our shores..
four my guy
Re: Conversion RHD To LHD 2012 Range Rover Autobiography Sport by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jul 12, 2018
erico2k2:

four my guy
Abeg put Otumokpo inside the Range Rover sport make dem no steal any parts when it lands at Lagos port cheesy smiley i no wan hear stories that touch.
Re: Conversion RHD To LHD 2012 Range Rover Autobiography Sport by erico2k2(m): 9:13pm On Jul 12, 2018
dumo1:

Abeg put Otumokpo inside the Range Rover sport make dem no steal any parts when it lands at Lagos port cheesy smiley i no wan hear stories that touch.
I try to remove the fittings myself and E go enter container

1 Like

Re: Conversion RHD To LHD 2012 Range Rover Autobiography Sport by Lexusgs430: 11:51pm On Jul 12, 2018
Oga Erico2k2, have you ever been a wharf rat in a previous life?

This stripping no get part 11..... Now that Oga wey dey run hin mouth say the mota never depart...... Shame must catch devil......

Almost time to paint PH red in this RR, not just any RR, but biography edition (abi nah autobiography)...

TLC must remix that dere scrub song for me.......

3 Likes

Re: Conversion RHD To LHD 2012 Range Rover Autobiography Sport by Nobody: 11:59pm On Jul 12, 2018
Lexusgs430:
Oga Erico2k2, have you ever been a wharf rat in a previous life?

This stripping no get part 11..... Now that Oga wey dey run hin mouth say the mota never depart...... Shame must catch devil......

Almost time to paint PH red in this RR, not just any RR, but biography edition (abi nah autobiography)...

TLC must remix that dere scrub song for me.......

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (20) (Reply)

Tukunbo Cars Vs Nigerian Fairly Used? / Ghana Buys Innoson Cars For Presidential Campaign(photos) / Man In A Car Brings Out His Legs At Awolowo Road, Ikoyi (pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.