Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,465 members, 7,808,654 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:57 PM

Pls Help!!! My Ps4 Wont Display On My Tv. - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Pls Help!!! My Ps4 Wont Display On My Tv. (1417 Views)

I Want To Give Out My Ps4 Console For a Small Price / Help Me Fix My Ps4 / I Need Help Urgently.. My Ps4 Controller Won't Turn On.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help!!! My Ps4 Wont Display On My Tv. by alphamodel1(m): 9:46pm On Jul 21, 2016
I just got this fairly used ps4 from my friend. It works but wont display on my tv. Ive tried it with up to 10 hdmi cord n with different tvs. Ive tried the safe mode but wont stil work. Pls help!
Re: Pls Help!!! My Ps4 Wont Display On My Tv. by Terryindeed: 12:27am On Jul 22, 2016
Try another tv, that's the only option
Re: Pls Help!!! My Ps4 Wont Display On My Tv. by alphamodel1(m): 4:15am On Jul 22, 2016
Terryindeed:
Try another tv, that's the only option
I've tried 5 tvs , showed red on one.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help!!! My Ps4 Wont Display On My Tv. by Terryindeed: 9:40am On Jul 22, 2016
Take it to a game repairer, maybe it's the power button, it's shouldn't cost you morethan 2k. It sometimes happen to mine, but I only use Phcn to play because the generator power might be to weak to power up.
Re: Pls Help!!! My Ps4 Wont Display On My Tv. by teezeelee: 8:44pm On Jul 22, 2016
Uhow much can i get ps4 nau..cos i saw ps4 of 24k on ebay
Re: Pls Help!!! My Ps4 Wont Display On My Tv. by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jul 22, 2016
teezeelee:
Uhow much can i get ps4 nau..cos i saw ps4 of 24k on ebay

That one na scam or faulty console,try a more reputation source or just walk into the mall or ask NLers.
Re: Pls Help!!! My Ps4 Wont Display On My Tv. by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jul 22, 2016
alphamodel1:
I just got this fairly used ps4 from my friend. It works but wont display on my tv. Ive tried it with up to 10 hdmi cord n with different tvs. Ive tried the safe mode but wont stil work. Pls help!

Explain how u did the safe mode.
Re: Pls Help!!! My Ps4 Wont Display On My Tv. by alphamodel1(m): 3:47am On Jul 23, 2016
youmour:

Explain how u did the safe mode.
I turned on the game by hold down the power button on till after the 1st and second beep.
Re: Pls Help!!! My Ps4 Wont Display On My Tv. by Nobody: 6:51am On Jul 23, 2016
I had this exact same problem when I was trying to set up with my TV. My issue was that the 'auto-detect screen resolution' decided my TV could handle 1080p (when it can only handle 1080i).

Turn the PS4 off (you have to hold the power button on the console until you hear a second beep; 1 beep turns the light orange and puts the PS4 in standby, the second actually turns it off).

Hold the power button for at least 7 seconds. There will be an initial beep; then after about 7 seconds (felt longer), there is a second beep. This will turn the PS4 on in safe mode. [This temporarily sets the resolution to the minimum (460p?)].

Select the one that mentions resolution or display (I think it was the second option). This will keep the PS4 at the 460p when it turns on normally. Once the PS4 is back to normal, go to settings and change the resolution for the best one for your TV.

Copied
Re: Pls Help!!! My Ps4 Wont Display On My Tv. by alphamodel1(m): 10:51am On Jul 23, 2016
youmour:
I had this exact same problem when I was trying to set up with my TV. My issue was that the 'auto-detect screen resolution' decided my TV could handle 1080p (when it can only handle 1080i).

Turn the PS4 off (you have to hold the power button on the console until you hear a second beep; 1 beep turns the light orange and puts the PS4 in standby, the second actually turns it off).

Hold the power button for at least 7 seconds. There will be an initial beep; then after about 7 seconds (felt longer), there is a second beep. This will turn the PS4 on in safe mode. [This temporarily sets the resolution to the minimum (460p?)].

Select the one that mentions resolution or display (I think it was the second option). This will keep the PS4 at the 460p when it turns on normally. Once the PS4 is back to normal, go to settings and change the resolution for the best one for your TV.
Thanks bro but ive tried it n no solution

Copied
Re: Pls Help!!! My Ps4 Wont Display On My Tv. by alphamodel1(m): 10:52am On Jul 23, 2016
[quote author=alphamodel1 post=47809703][/quote]
Thanks bro but ive tried it , still not displaying
Re: Pls Help!!! My Ps4 Wont Display On My Tv. by Sholzbankz: 12:02am On Jul 24, 2016
Cud be ur hdmi port. Take it to a repairer

(1) (Reply)

Please How Do I Install Gta Iv On My 1gb android ram / How To Easily Win Superstar And Campaign Matches In Pes Mobile / Xbox 1 Disc For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.