Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,923 members, 7,806,684 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:43 PM

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. In Wenger We Trust! - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. In Wenger We Trust! (64286 Views)

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (R.I.P Bawomolo). / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (100) (Go Down)

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. In Wenger We Trust! by Nobody: 6:33pm On Sep 15, 2009
New Arsenal fan thread . . . !
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. In Wenger We Trust! by presido1: 6:35pm On Sep 15, 2009
As usual sucking and whining will follow.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. In Wenger We Trust! by chic2pimp(m): 6:43pm On Sep 15, 2009
Gaynerrrrsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. In Wenger We Trust! by nateevs(m): 6:46pm On Sep 15, 2009
Just read HNIC's posted article on Ade.
Your opinions are shocking! . . .

Like Chac said . . . No Class!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. In Wenger We Trust! by allboyz(m): 7:10pm On Sep 15, 2009
[size=20pt]Wenger: Gunners were good for Adebayor[/size]

Tue, 15 Sep 18:27:42 2009
Buzz Up!

Arsene Wenger believes Emmanuel Adebayor will one day look back and realise just what he owes to Arsenal.

The Manchester City striker, who headed to Eastlands in a £25million summer move, is facing the possibility of an extended ban after being at the centre of two controversial incidents during Saturday's 4-2 Barclays Premier League win over his former club.

The Football Association have charged the Togo international with violent conduct after he struck former team-mate Robin van Persie in the face with his boot, as well as for misconduct after he ran the length of the field to celebrate in front of the visiting Arsenal fans following his goal.

Adebayor, 25, was plucked from relative obscurity at Monaco by Wenger in January 2006. A couple of seasons later, and the 6ft 3ins African was one of the hottest properties in Europe following a 30-goal haul. Following a summer of speculation over a big-money move to AC Milan, Adebayor agreed a new deal only to then suffer a lack of consistent form amid reports of dressing room unrest before eventually leaving for Eastlands.

Wenger, though, believes in time, Adebayor will come to re-evaluate the role Arsenal played in his development. "My thought is that Emmanuel Adebayor deserves to be charged for what he did," reflected Wenger. "But I was surprised that there was such animosity in his attitude towards Arsenal because in a few years he will realise that Arsenal has been great for him. That is why I was deeply surprised and shocked."

The Gunners boss continued: "In life, the goal is to be objective enough in seeing who helped you and who didn't help you, who had a positive influence on you or not. You can sometimes be disappointed in the short term. But still I believe that when you take distance with the events, you always get to the right judgement. I think the longer distance will make Adebayor realise that Arsenal was a very positive influence in his life."

Its Hard to some POOR -ILL BRAINED POVERTY AFFILIATED AFRICANS TO COMPREHEND THAT WHICH IS IN BOLD. . .

I cry for ADE! cry
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. In Wenger We Trust! by DrKitaun(m): 7:15pm On Sep 15, 2009
allboyz:

[size=20pt]Wenger: Gunners were good for Adebayor[/size]

cry

Wenger and his usual spin theories grin grin grin

has Ade denied Arsenal being good to him ? what use is STARTING OFF AS BEING GOOD TO SOMEONE AND ENDING US SHOOING HIM OFF HIS COMFORT ZONE BECAUSE THE CLUB NEEDS THE MONEY FOR HIM undecided

Wenger is better off having kept quiet in all of this . . .or maybe he should have said[b] I DIDNT SEE IT ALL![/b] grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. In Wenger We Trust! by kaypumpin2(m): 7:33pm On Sep 15, 2009
Must Wenger partake in all these brouhaha undecided
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. In Wenger We Trust! by tkb417(m): 7:36pm On Sep 15, 2009
wenger is a pillock!!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. In Wenger We Trust! by HNIC(m): 7:40pm On Sep 15, 2009
kay_pumpin:

Must Wenger partake in all these brouhaha undecided
My thinking exactly.
He should have maintained his silence.
Its not Ade vs Arsenal or AW.
Its Ade vs Arsenal fans.
AW should have shut up and left Ade to the fans!!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. In Wenger We Trust! by kaypumpin2(m): 7:48pm On Sep 15, 2009
tkb417:

wenger is a pillock!!

Fergie is a plonker,he woulda faired worse. grin tongue Probalby jumped onto the field if it were Rudeney at the receiving end of such "authoritative" stamp.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. In Wenger We Trust! by tubabie(f): 7:56pm On Sep 15, 2009
kay_pumpin:

Fergie is a plonker,he woulda faired worse. grin tongue Probalby jumped onto the field if it were Rudeney at the receiving end of such "authoritative" stamp.

Nope not Fergie cheesy cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. In Wenger We Trust! by tkb417(m): 8:02pm On Sep 15, 2009
kay_pumpin:

tubabie has answered you
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. In Wenger We Trust! by eldee(m): 8:08pm On Sep 15, 2009
We've finally become Man City . . . infact the way we're taking this thing, Celtic will describe us better.
Going after players is something only small clubs do.

What next, are we going to construct a massive 'Ban Adebayor' board in North London??
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. In Wenger We Trust! by tkb417(m): 8:13pm On Sep 15, 2009
eldee:

We've finally become Man City . . . infact the way we're taking this thing, Celtic will describe us better.
Going after players is something only small clubs do.

What next, are we going to construct a massive 'Ban Adebayor' board in North London??
thank u and may God continue to bless you

why discuss Ade? why not the loss?
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. In Wenger We Trust! by Krayola2(m): 9:05pm On Sep 15, 2009
Wenger is just talkin crap. He should go and sit down jare. Only gooners still cherish his opinion. The rest of the world thinks he is a clueless stubborn old man.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. In Wenger We Trust! by kaydee(m): 9:44pm On Sep 15, 2009
@ Daviddylan

Who are the we U're on ur own oh!!!!! F**K Wenger,he should thank his stars i'm not anywhere near Ashburton grove.To hell with that Viewer.I'm saying goodbye to that dumb manager
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. In Wenger We Trust! by dipo2much(m): 12:00am On Sep 16, 2009
Krayola2:

Wenger is just talkin crap. He should go and sit down jare. Only gooners still cherish his opinion. The rest of the world thinks he is a clueless stubborn old man.

its free to think. make una leave the man alone,

no be him bring ade from france? him get mouth till tomorrow
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. In Wenger We Trust! by mystikal(m): 12:00am On Sep 16, 2009
Its obvious some people cannot differentiate between a person's exact quote and what the Press have added. Wenger didnt just start discussing Ade, he was asked a question at a pre match press conference, he answered a few lines, the press made up the rest to complete an article
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. In Wenger We Trust! by A40(m): 12:16am On Sep 16, 2009
In Wenger we trust ke?? Osiso make una change that title maza-maza before i Adebayor someone's face here and have him/her looking like Lamidi Adedibu (RIP)

I don't know why the Ade issue is still on the only reason me i want him banned is for his ATL stomp on RVP's face once that issue is addressed i say we move on and never mention the Togonator again! better players have played for and left Arsenal
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. In Wenger We Trust! by Nobody: 12:19am On Sep 16, 2009
I'm just imagining if Arsenal had kept hold of Diarra, Hleb, Adebayor and had a fully fit Rosicky and a reliable goal keeper . . . we'd be the most feared team in the EPL.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. In Wenger We Trust! by chic2pimp(m): 12:21am On Sep 16, 2009
davidylan:

I'm just imagining if Arsenal had kept hold of Diarra, Hleb, Adebayor and had a fully fit Rosicky and a reliable goal keeper . . . we'd be the most feared team in the EPL.
*Shakes His Head* If's and But's.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. In Wenger We Trust! by A40(m): 12:36am On Sep 16, 2009
davidylan:

Blame it on the Arr Arr Arr Ar Arrr Arsene
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. In Wenger We Trust! by toba1909(m): 3:01am On Sep 16, 2009
tkb417:

wenger is a pillock!!

Wtf are u?
Ponk!!!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. In Wenger We Trust! by Nobody: 4:52am On Sep 16, 2009
I'm excited about tonight's game! Let's see what the boys can do. . .7-0 anybody?
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. In Wenger We Trust! by slimshay(m): 7:18am On Sep 16, 2009
Na wish buffoon change the name of our thread. Better go back to sniffing omo!!!

Arsenal fans una dey dissappoint me oh. For gawdsakes why will a real fan come into his own thread and join haterz to slag off his team angry. If the reason you started to support the team in the first place (and i'm not talking about players only, style of play, managers, trophies) is no more there then denounce your allegiance and let that be it. If its just frustration about how things are going, state them, but what kind of fans keeps on about the negatives rather than the positives in his team. Jeez!!!

To the RED and WHITE army, haterz dont like, even some friends too, but they still gotta f wit it!!!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. In Wenger We Trust! by Nobody: 7:41am On Sep 16, 2009
AW has finally confirmed his pettiness,much to the embarrasment of even the arsenal fans.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. In Wenger We Trust! by dayokanu(m): 7:50am On Sep 16, 2009
^^ Are you suprised? WenGAY is an idiot. Adebayor is the reason he has never won a European trophy
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. In Wenger We Trust! by presido1: 8:07am On Sep 16, 2009
slimshay:

what kind of fans keeps on about the negatives rather than the positives in his team. Jeez!!!
The fans that boo their players and where can u find those kinda fan? Anybody gat ansa?
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. In Wenger We Trust! by slimshay(m): 8:09am On Sep 16, 2009
Donkey anu, you've come to collect your daily dose of companionship abi? welcome oh. may yo never go the way of bankrupted japanese businessmen!!

what the tall togolese got to do with arsene's european record?!!! now u see why donkeys are sometimes refered to as ass!!!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. In Wenger We Trust! by slimshay(m): 8:11am On Sep 16, 2009
presido1, uv finished your shift in the garage abi?!! how much did your boys collect yesterday?!! you are all welcome.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. In Wenger We Trust! by dayokanu(m): 8:21am On Sep 16, 2009
The fans that boo their players and where can u find those kinda fan? Anybody gat ansa?

The same fans who boo Ashley Cole, The same fans who bring bananas to a football match, The same team whose players go 2 footed on an ex colleague.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. In Wenger We Trust! by slimshay(m): 8:27am On Sep 16, 2009
That stupid Guy Aloud? After his menage a trois in an hotel with mourinho and his agent, then proceeding to talk shit thereafter? abeg go and search archives for your thread jare.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (100)

Nairaland Fantasy Football League 2009/2010 / Brentford Vs Manchester United (4 - 0) On 13th August 2022 / Manchester City Vs Manchester United (6 - 3) On 2nd October 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.