Stats: 3,149,952 members, 7,806,755 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:40 PM

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. In Wenger We Trust! - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. In Wenger We Trust! (64288 Views)

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (R.I.P Bawomolo). / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. In Wenger We Trust! by dayokanu(m): 5:03pm On Sep 16, 2009
DUDU would come good like Owusu Abeyie, Arturo Lupoli, and Justin Hoyte
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. In Wenger We Trust! by DrKitaun(m): 5:06pm On Sep 16, 2009
@DayoCandle

Eduardo will come good . . .its not rocket science !!!

there is not much flair around him, he aint tryna copy nobody, he is focused, he is learning fast . . .EVERY DOG HAS ITS DAY !!!

Owusu Abeyie was like our very Oruma, he was trying in vain to be another Henry . . .explains why he lost the plot ?

who is Eduardo trying to plagiarize ?

Hoyte wasnt good enuff cos we had Sagna and Eboue, no need killing him on the bench when he was obviously better than most left backs in other teams grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. In Wenger We Trust! by Sauron1: 5:08pm On Sep 16, 2009
allboyz:

you are a Joke - i laugh in Sahara grin grin grin - Now i know you just want to make fun in here. . . You are NOT OBJECTIVE like MULTIPLE CHOICE QUESTIONS!! tongue

I saw DUDU against Man Utd in Feb. 2008. . .
He was part of the Arsenal team that failed to record a shot on target for 90 mins.
There was no single corner-kick from Arsenal that night. . . . . .Rio and Vidic coulda stayed in Cheshire and Dudu wouldn't have troubled the goalie.
I don't know what you lots see in him. . . . . . .I am not impressed.

Dr Kitaun:

Not to worry DUDU will come good, when ? I DONT KNOW !!!

Speak to your comrades.

Dudu(2007/cool. . . . . . . .4 goals in 17 league appearances(WORLD CLASS. . . .Bestest striker in the history of Arsenal).
Adebayor(2007/cool. . . . 24 goals in 36 league appearances(OTUBAYOR. . . .Worst striker in the history of Arsenal).

Why is simple mathematics so difficult for the average GAYnner.
A black man needs to work TWICE as HARD at the Emirates to be appreciated.
What a shame!!!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. In Wenger We Trust! by DrKitaun(m): 5:13pm On Sep 16, 2009
~Sauron~:

Speak to your comrades.

Dudu(2007/cool. . . . . . . .4 goals in 17 league appearances(WORLD CLASS. . . .Bestest striker in the history of Arsenal).
Adebayor(2007/cool. . . . 24 goals in 36 league appearances(OTUBAYOR. . . .Worst striker in the history of Arsenal).

Why is simple mathematics so difficult for the average GAYnner.
A black man needs to work TWICE as HARD at the Emirates to be appreciated.
What a shame!!!

haaaa . . .stop rubbing it in !!!

Adebayor has been the most profilic striker since Henry and most gooners know it . . .why the hatorade is so much I dont understand

Maybe we just cant cope with controversial players and circumstances cry
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. In Wenger We Trust! by HNIC(m): 5:19pm On Sep 16, 2009
@ Sauron
It's grossly unfair to compare Ade with 1 and a half years EPL experience with Eduardo who made his debut in 07/08?
duardo didnt even finish the season and came in as subs in most of the matches you talked about!
I keep repeating for the upteenth time
No one hates Ade as a player(Even Henry didnt have 2 songs composed for him)
Ade's attitude sucked.
Dudu will show u what he's made of.It's only a matter of time
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. In Wenger We Trust! by allboyz(m): 5:24pm On Sep 16, 2009
HNIC:

@ Sauron
It's grossly unfair to compare Ade with 1 and a half years EPL experience with Eduardo who made his debut in 07/08?
duardo didnt even finish the season and came in as subs in most of the matches you talked about!
Ade's attitude sucked.

but in Truth. . . im afraid he may NEVER live up to that HIGH expectation again due to obvious reasons. . .Just sad!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. In Wenger We Trust! by Sauron1: 5:25pm On Sep 16, 2009
HNIC:

@ Sauron

Have u heard of Torres, Arshavin, Santa Cruz, Berbatov, Ruud and the things they did in their debut season?
Mitigation for DUDU. . . . ."He was used as a sub in his debut season". . . . .
It begs the question. . . . Why would a proven manager like Wenger keep his most potent weapon on the bench? Does it make sense to you?

Ade's attitude sucked.

Ronaldo's attitude also sucked. It was down to Wenger to manage the situation very well.
So Ade flirted with Milan n Barcelona. . . . . .Wenger shoulda gone to SKYSPORTS and challenge ADEBAYOR openly. . ."If you score 30 goals for me this season, i will give you $1000". Players like Ade feed on challenges cos they have enormous egos.
With his head buried into scoring 30 goals, he would have given his best last season and the thoughts of playing for Barca woulda vaporised.

Then lets wait until he shows us that stuffs before this idolising. . . . .
Jeeeez. . . . .

Dr Kitaun:

Adebayor has been the most profilic striker since Henry and most gooners know it . . .why the hatorade is so much I dont understand

If they know why can't they admit something so obvious??

Maybe we just cant cope with controversial players and circumstances  cry

Which is where i doubt Wenger's man-management skills.
Adebayor is not even as combustible as the Cantona, Keane, Scholes, Paul Ince, etc and Fergie managed em very well.
At least, he got the best out of them before disposing them. . . . . .

allboyz:

but in Truth. . . im afraid he may NEVER live up to that HIGH expectation again due to obvious reasons. . .Just sad!

grin grin grin grin grin This is powerful. . . . . .Better than USHER's confession.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. In Wenger We Trust! by mukina2: 5:27pm On Sep 16, 2009
Dr Kitaun:

Maybe we just cant cope with controversial players and circumstances cry
only Dr Kit knows that cool
Ade is a goat cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. In Wenger We Trust! by DrKitaun(m): 5:28pm On Sep 16, 2009
@HNIC

Double standards dey worry una . . .

Ade was not loved but he had 2 songs composed for him . . . shocked

DUDU has been the most hyped Arsenal striker coupled with the sympathy he got off MT's tackle . . .

what Chacal is saying and I concur is; WHAT U HAVE IS WHAT U HAVE . . .what u hope for is BASICALLY what it is; HOPE . . .we can only hope that DUDU comes good !!!

Ade has shown on his day; HE CAN DESTROY ANY TEAM, just same way he DESTROYED AC MILAN  grin

I remember vividly well when I kept on saying here; our goalkeeping dept was wack, then Debosky would come and defend his GUARDIAN ARSENE WENGER . . .NOW IT HAS COME TO THE FORE  cry  cry

ARSENAL DOESNT EVEN HAVE A DECENT GOALIE-MEPON ?  shocked

I SWEAR I ONCE THOUGT AW WOULD BE SMART ENUFF TO BUY ENYEAMA FOR 2 MILLION GBPs . . .BUT WHAT DID HE DO ? spurned the chance of course !
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. In Wenger We Trust! by DrKitaun(m): 5:30pm On Sep 16, 2009
mukina2:

only Dr Kit knows that cool
Ade is a goat cheesy

am sure the stats are there for all to see that no current Arsenal player has his goal-scoring pedigree, playing for club and country  tongue
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. In Wenger We Trust! by tkb417(m): 5:33pm On Sep 16, 2009
Dr Kitaun:

@HNIC

DUDU has been the most hyped Arsenal striker coupled with the sympathy he got off MT's tackle . . .

what Chacal is saying and I concur is; WHAT U HAVE IS WHAT U HAVE . . .what u hope for is BASICALLY what it is; HOPE . . .we can only hope that DUDU comes good !!!

Ade has shown on his day; HE CAN DESTROY ANY TEAM, just same way he DESTROYED AC MILAN grin

I remember vividly well when I kept on saying here; our goalkeeping dept was wack, then Debosky would come and defend his GUARDIAN ARSENE WENGER . . .NOW IT HAS COME TO THE FORE cry cry

ARSENAL DOESNT EVEN HAVE A DECENT GOALIE-MEPON ? shocked

I SWEAR I ONCE THOUGT AW WOULD BE SMART ENUFF TO BUY ENYEAMA FOR 2 MILLION GBPs . . .BUT WHAT DID HE DO ? spurned the chance of course !

so you would have wanted AW to buy Enyeama as ur Goalie mepon shocked shocked shocked
una for don go relegation

is Enyeama better than the vermaleen 20 keeping tonite? grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. In Wenger We Trust! by mukina2: 5:34pm On Sep 16, 2009
Dr Kitaun:

am sure the stats are there for all to see that no current Arsenal player has his goal-scoring pedigree, playing for club and country  tongue
goats dont need stats tongue show him grass money tongue may he be banned and may his leg be broken till he gets to meet us tongue
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. In Wenger We Trust! by HNIC(m): 5:43pm On Sep 16, 2009
Dr Kitaun:

@HNIC

Ade has shown on his day; HE CAN DESTROY ANY TEAM, just same way he DESTROYED AC MILAN  grin

I remember vividly well when I kept on saying here; our goalkeeping dept was wack, then Debosky would come and defend his GUARDIAN ARSENE WENGER . . .NOW IT HAS COME TO THE FORE  cry  cry

ARSENAL DOESNT EVEN HAVE A DECENT GOALIE-MEPON ?  shocked

Not a question of double standards.
Ade was loved in the 07/08 season.
The fans sang everytime he touched the ball.
His daft comments and comparing himself to Henry started the hate relationship with fans
And of course his attitude on the field in the 08/09 season.
Ade had his admirers at Arsenal.
I laugh when people say he was hated all through his time there.
did u say he destroyed AC Milan When
Enyeama to ArsenalNo way.
I won't have sanctioned the move either.
@Sauron
No one has ever said Dudu was better than Ade
and we all know the reason why Ade was sold!
In all of Ronaldo's years at manure, was he ever a negative influence in the dressing room?
abeg, i dont want to talk about Ae again
You have introduced the racist angle to it which i find ridiculous!
Don't worry, Ade would soon show Kuwait citeh his true colours.
It's also a matter of time
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. In Wenger We Trust! by Sauron1: 5:52pm On Sep 16, 2009
HNIC:

@Sauron
No one has ever said Dudu was better than Ade
and we all know the reason why Ade was sold!

Ade was sold because Arsenal's finances were in a mess. . . . . . .
They needed to make quick cash and Ade became the sacrificial lamb. At the last minute, he wanted to stay but Wenger insisted they had all aready agreed with City. What could he have done?

Wenger is a hypocrite. . . . . .He has painted the picture in such a way that Ade went to Citeh for the money. . . . .That wasn't the case.
How many of y'all know Djourou had been injured before the close of the transfer window? Arsenal knew about it but kept the secret from the fans.
It was not until Swiss Football Federation mentioned that it became news to the GAYnners(few days after the window got shut).

In all of Ronaldo's years at manure, was he ever a negative influence in the dressing room?
abeg, i dont want to talk about Ade again

Fergie handled the situation very well. . . . . He didn't let Ronaldo's Madrid talk get to his team mates.
So blame Wenger for even allowing things to degenerate.

You have introduced the racist angle to it which i find ridiculous!
Don't worry, Ade would soon show Kuwait citeh his true colours.
It's also a matter of time

Believe whatever you want to believe.
The Africans at Arsenal suffer more criticism than their European counterparts for the same offences.
An average Arsenal fan will never admit Cesc played badly in a game. . . . .By default, they make excuses for him.

Ohhhh, Cesc isn't fit. . . . . .He is just coming back from injury. . . . .His midfield partner was mediocre so Cesc had to do the whole work.
How many times have y'all said the same thing about Eboue(even though Wenger shoved him in a position where he is weak).
Continue to delude yourselves and keep hoping the PREM will just stroll to the Emirates.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. In Wenger We Trust! by edoyad(m): 10:38pm On Sep 16, 2009
Good game gunners. Though i took a wrong gamble with the Inter game, the news of our game was encouraging.

Hope the haters choke with envy in their sleep and dont ever comeback. tongue wink
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. In Wenger We Trust! by presido1: 10:52pm On Sep 16, 2009
Arsenal won but AW wasn't happy. These players will kill AW young. Shambles up on Shambles.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. In Wenger We Trust! by debosky(m): 11:03pm On Sep 16, 2009
Very odd game IMO - Eduardo's needless flick cost us a goal, while Mannone shouldn't be beaten at his near post like that.

The penalty was odd - borderline and possibly outside the box but it was given. Needless to say Arsenal was shambolic in most of the first half, till Diaby had a good moment and Bendtner scored a fantastic goal. We could easily have gone down 3-0 before this goal.

Second half? Few early scares could've blown everything. But we held on and Liege sat back way too much, giving Fab4 time on the ball and beginning to dictate things. With that happening, it was a matter of time before we scored. The second goal for us was a bit ridiculous - if that's not handball by Song, I don't know what is, but all the same, it was due to Liege sitting back too much.

After that, the goal by Dudu showed his tenacity and quality and he won us the game with that super strike. I'm very pleased he made up for his earlier effort.

Frankly for me, Clichy was poor AGAIN, and Eboue wasn't too stellar apart from a saving tackle. He was poor and so wasteful upfront. He got better later on, but it was so shocking to see the way we lost all composure and passing accuracy for long aspects of the game.

That said, we won the game and powered back with a decent performance. To those saying our strikers aren't scoring - it was great seeing both Dudu and Bendtner scoring very good goals.

But most shocking of all was the superb shot by Vermaelen that got cleared off the line! That boy has some crazy skill in him! shocked Even at that, he had his awareness to score a goal when we clearly needed it.

All in all, first game of the group, three points so we can't complain too much about that. Baptism of fire for Mannone, but he will get better and overall he will have better games than this one.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. In Wenger We Trust! by Ibime(m): 12:16am On Sep 17, 2009
Dudu simply lacks the physical prowess to make any kind of impact that would worry Arsenals rivals.

Let Arsenal fans put their faith in Dudu, all the better for the rest of us.

The same can be said about RVP.

Dudu is a dying breed of striker. The Wayne Rooneys, Drogbas, Torres' and Adebayors of this world have a lot more to offer, either in terms of holding the ball up, pulling defenders wide, or working as auxilliary midfielders. Dudu gives you no such tactical advantage, and dare I say, hes prolly lost half a yard of pace thanks to Martin Taylor.

Arsenal would never win the league with players like Dudu and RVP. A strong nigga like Bafetimbi Gomis, Adebayor, Grafite, Hulk, Brandao, Gomes or Drogba is needed at the Emirates.

Infact, Dayokanu should beg Mainz to lend them Aristide Bance.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. In Wenger We Trust! by dayokanu(m): 4:58am On Sep 17, 2009
Arsenal would never win the league with players like Dudu and RVP. A strong nigga like Bafetimbi Gomis, Adebayor, Grafite, Hulk, Brandao, Gomes or Drogba is needed at the Emirates.

Ibime, did you see how that stupid Aristide Bance disgraced our defenders in the first half? He was challenging a 6ft 6 Van Buyten and winning all the contests. He could have been on a hat trick in the first half alone.

Trust Assanal to always use those spaghetti boned players and expect to win the Ballacks, Essiens, and Drogbas of this world
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. In Wenger We Trust! by rasputinn(m): 5:50am On Sep 17, 2009
UEFA TO INTRODUCE FINANCIAL FAIR PLAY ;four referees assistants

Financial fair play as proposed by UEFA is expected to come into effect in 2012.UEFA head Michel Platini addressed club representatives about UEFA's objectives concerning financial fair play. "The idea is therefore to put in place a series of measures over the next few years in order that, in the long run, clubs do not spend more money than they generate," he said. "It is a short and simple phrase, but it will have huge consequences in producing healthy club football that can look forward to a prosperous future.

www.uefa.com/uefa/keytopics/kind">http://74.125.77.132/search?q=cache:KyQVCfe_M7UJ:www.uefa.com/uefa/keytopics/kind%3D64/newsid%3D879333.html+uefa+to+introduce+financial+fair+play&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=ng
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. In Wenger We Trust! by rasputinn(m): 6:04am On Sep 17, 2009
Ibime:

Dudu is a dying breed of striker. The Wayne Rooneys, Drogbas, Torres' and Adebayors of this world have a lot more to offer, either in terms of holding the ball up, pulling defenders wide, or working as auxilliary midfielders. Dudu gives you no such tactical advantage, and dare I say, hes prolly lost half a yard of pace thanks to Martin Taylor.

Helloooooooo,Adebayor was with us for three and a half seasons
Oh sorry,forgive me,I forgot;we won the league the three season+ he was with us.Keep your opinions in your pocket,let the Arsenal fans worry about what they would or would not win

Instead of you to worry about the impending sanctions from uefa on shessy london dry gin,you dey here dey shack panadol for anoda man head ache.First it was the two seasons ban in the transfer market,now because of you guys,FIFA is going to introduce financial fair play to ensure teams like shessi that throw money at players to buy titles will be put in leash.So chelski has only 2009-2010 to win the CL as they'll never be able to feature any players bought via flouting the fair play rule in Europe.
Worry about that,leave Arsenal alone
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. In Wenger We Trust! by slimshay(m): 7:22am On Sep 17, 2009
Ibime:

Dudu simply lacks the physical prowess to make any kind of impact that would worry Arsenals rivals.

Let Arsenal fans put their faith in Dudu, all the better for the rest of us.

The same can be said about RVP.

He wasnt brought to arsenal for his thug mentality. We had a certain west african for that.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. In Wenger We Trust! by tkb417(m): 8:31am On Sep 17, 2009
debosky:

Very odd game IMO - Eduardo's needless flick cost us a goal, while Mannone shouldn't be beaten at his near post like that.

The penalty was odd - borderline and possibly outside the box but it was given
. Needless to say Arsenal was shambolic in most of the first half, till Diaby had a good moment and Bendtner scored a fantastic goal. We could easily have gone down 3-0 before this goal.

Second half? Few early scares could've blown everything. But we held on and Liege sat back way too much, giving Fab4 time on the ball and beginning to dictate things. With that happening, it was a matter of time before we scored. The second goal for us was a bit ridiculous - if that's not handball by Song, I don't know what is, but all the same, it was due to Liege sitting back too much.

After that, the goal by Dudu showed his tenacity and quality and he won us the game with that super strike. I'm very pleased he made up for his earlier effort.

Frankly for me, Clichy was poor AGAIN, and Eboue wasn't too stellar apart from a saving tackle. He was poor and so wasteful upfront. He got better later on, but it was so shocking to see the way we lost all composure and passing accuracy for long aspects of the game.

That said, we won the game and powered back with a decent performance. To those saying our strikers aren't scoring - it was great seeing both Dudu and Bendtner scoring very good goals.

But most shocking of all was the superb shot by Vermaelen that got cleared off the line! That boy has some crazy skill in him! shocked Even at that, he had his awareness to score a goal when we clearly needed it.

All in all, first game of the group, three points so we can't complain too much about that. Baptism of fire for Mannone, but he will get better and overall he will have better games than this one.

typical Gaynner
thats all he saw
he didnt see the handball and the offside grin grin

let that come from a game against UTD and they'll be up arms against the REF and the FA

Good game tho, nice dubious comeback and that at least should restore some confidence cos a loss would have been too heavy for ur lads.
nice run for the EPL Reps

lets go beat the rest of europe smiley
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. In Wenger We Trust! by HNIC(m): 8:51am On Sep 17, 2009
~Sauron~:

Ade was sold because Arsenal's finances were in a mess. . . . . . .
They needed to make quick cash and Ade became the sacrificial lamb. At the last minute, he wanted to stay but Wenger insisted they had all aready agreed with City. What could he have done?
@Sauron
what do u take us for?
Primary school kids
Give us proof for your baseless accusations
How did u know Ade wanted to stay
Is it from the interview he granted or you and his agents are pals or what a blogger wrote
Why would u believe Ade, who has been caught double speaking so many times?
The same Ade that your gaffer said was asking to join manure or the chavs after having signed for Citeh
Abeg, sauron,save these prejudiced deductions for Cricket and rugby fans!
~Sauron~:

Wenger is a hypocrite. . . . . .He has painted the picture in such a way that Ade went to Citeh for the money. . . . .[b]That wasn't the case.[/b]How many of y'all know Djourou had been injured before the close of the transfer window? Arsenal knew about it but kept the secret from the fans.
It was not until Swiss Football Federation mentioned that it became news to the GAYnners(few days after the window got shut).
This is turning into a huge joke.
Unless you think AW is mad,I don't see any reason why he would want to fail ab initio.
Djorou may have been injured before close of window,but I can bet you that AW did not know it will be a serious one that would last 7-8 months?
Or did he?
I expect you to answer the above, because it seems you work closely with Ivan Gazadis.
All the Swiss federation said was that he had a knee injury.
Point out to us where they said he will be out for 8 months!
~Sauron~:

Fergie handled the situation very well. . . . . He didn't let Ronaldo's Madrid talk get to his team mates.
How?
~Sauron~:

Believe whatever you want to believe.
The Africans at Arsenal suffer more criticism than their European counterparts for the same offences.
An average Arsenal fan will never admit Cesc played badly in a game. . . . .By default, they make excuses for him.
Ohhhh, Cesc isn't fit. . . . . .He is just coming back from injury. . . . .His midfield partner was mediocre so Cesc had to do the whole work.
How many times have y'all said the same thing about Eboue(even though Wenger shoved him in a position where he is weak).
Continue to delude yourselves and keep hoping the PREM will just stroll to the Emirates.
We have been on this before.
I don't understand why you speak this way.
Do you still hear the boo boys booing Eboue?
When Bendtner was being booed, did he take up Mailian nationality then?
Are songs about Song not being sung at the Emirates?
Are Kanu, Lauren not described as arsenal Legends.
Has Kolo Toure ever been booed despite being outta form for almost 2 seasons?(damn, he was still given a rousing reception on Saturday)
The criticisms for players like Ade is for not trying enough and Saying RUBBISH.
When have you heard Cesc saying rubbish and criticising fans for booing him?
You should withdraw the statements highlighted
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. In Wenger We Trust! by HNIC(m): 8:56am On Sep 17, 2009
@tkb417,
In typical manure style, u ignored this quote also
'The second goal for us was a bit ridiculous - if that's not handball by Song, I don't know what is,' grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. In Wenger We Trust! by tkb417(m): 9:04am On Sep 17, 2009
HNIC
leave me, i chose what to see grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. In Wenger We Trust! by v3: 9:13am On Sep 17, 2009
Lastnyte's game was the most annoying, boring. . .if not, most hilarious arsenal game i've seen in a while. . .

Fab4 turned DM(couldn't make his trademark killer-balls), Song an AM(pushed too deep), Rosicky swapped flanks often wif cuz Diaby  angry na calamity (i need wash THAT guy head for bar-beach wit cane), except for THAT one moment when he made THAT assist!

Clichy. . . urrgggghhh!!  angry ,AW shd PLEASE! tell that chap to STOP running faster than his legs. . cuz he's easily beatable (aerially). . .Two goals in 5 minz. . .Thats a record against Arsenal! Glad we won anyways. . .

Come o. . Can't NOBODY shoot in this arsenal team, Diaby tried (goal kick). . Eboue crossed(Blood of God  shocked ) . . .

Ermm, Vermaelen. . .THAT chap'z seriously got me wet!!. .had a decent game again and fank God he got a goal, AW shd start training those boys to shoot from open range cuz this. . . Clichy & Sagna-must-cross-into-the-six-yard-box. . .is way too predictable!!

The Second na comedy, i had to wait 2minz b4 d scoreboard reflected 2-2. . .

Our EASY stroll in the park ain't looking too easy so best advice. . .Buckle Up, sit tyte cuz it's gonna be 1 funky ride!!

UP Gunnerz
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. In Wenger We Trust! by tayoccu(m): 9:22am On Sep 17, 2009
tkb417:

HNIC
leave me, i chose what to see grin grin

manc punk! smiley
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. In Wenger We Trust! by HNIC(m): 9:26am On Sep 17, 2009
DUDU!

Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. In Wenger We Trust! by presido1: 9:32am On Sep 17, 2009
^ Is he trying to suck his co*k or what?
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. In Wenger We Trust! by tayoccu(m): 9:39am On Sep 17, 2009
so na on top your knee cap your cock dey? shocked shocked shocked

perverted dolt! grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. In Wenger We Trust! by sayso: 10:14am On Sep 17, 2009
no mind this man u/spurs fans coming on our board,Arsenal will come good this season for sure

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (100)

Nairaland Fantasy Football League 2009/2010 / Brentford Vs Manchester United (4 - 0) On 13th August 2022 / Manchester City Vs Manchester United (6 - 3) On 2nd October 2022

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 121