Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,462 members, 7,808,644 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:48 PM

Guys, Why Do You Get Angry At Your Girlfriends Over This? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Why Do You Get Angry At Your Girlfriends Over This? (42240 Views)

Why Do Girls Get Angry About "Virginity" - My Personal Experience / These Are The Names You Should Be Calling Your Girlfriends / Guys! Why You Should Stop Sleeping With That Cheating Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, Why Do You Get Angry At Your Girlfriends Over This? by erabe(m): 6:22am On Jul 22, 2016
everyone hates rejection

1 Like

Re: Guys, Why Do You Get Angry At Your Girlfriends Over This? by Burgerlomo: 7:30am On Jul 22, 2016
krak101:
If na you buy orijin with your last change hoping to cum at the weekend you go happy BTW. Some people just silly grin

Seconded, agro thing grin
Re: Guys, Why Do You Get Angry At Your Girlfriends Over This? by Nobody: 7:57am On Jul 22, 2016
hmmm i dnt do that. but guys that do get angry were mayb expecting smting from her.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Why Do You Get Angry At Your Girlfriends Over This? by Nobody: 8:20am On Jul 22, 2016
SAINTSAMURAI:
hmmm i dnt do that. but guys that do get angry were mayb expecting smting from her.
Good morning
Re: Guys, Why Do You Get Angry At Your Girlfriends Over This? by Nobody: 8:22am On Jul 22, 2016
sekxy:
Good morning
morning dear. hw was your night?
Re: Guys, Why Do You Get Angry At Your Girlfriends Over This? by Nobody: 8:29am On Jul 22, 2016
SAINTSAMURAI:
morning dear. hw was your night?
it was fine urs?
Re: Guys, Why Do You Get Angry At Your Girlfriends Over This? by Section8(m): 8:29am On Jul 22, 2016
Me no dey vex shebi u no wan show na to jejely call the side chick. Konji is an incurable bastard
Re: Guys, Why Do You Get Angry At Your Girlfriends Over This? by Nobody: 8:31am On Jul 22, 2016
sekxy:

it was fine urs?
fine though it was short bcaus i slept by 3am this morning. its even affecting me now. iv got headache. so whats up 4 today?
Re: Guys, Why Do You Get Angry At Your Girlfriends Over This? by Nobody: 8:35am On Jul 22, 2016
SAINTSAMURAI:
fine though it was short bcaus i slept by 3am this morning. its even affecting me now. iv got headache. so whats up 4 today?
school stuffs. .though still at home
Re: Guys, Why Do You Get Angry At Your Girlfriends Over This? by Nobody: 8:45am On Jul 22, 2016
sekxy:

school stuffs. .though still at home
allright. wish u a fruitful day ahead.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Why Do You Get Angry At Your Girlfriends Over This? by dy27(m): 10:31am On Jul 22, 2016
Re: Guys, Why Do You Get Angry At Your Girlfriends Over This? by sexychocho(f): 10:37am On Jul 22, 2016
Babe dey are angry coz dey wanna AV d babe

And dey might av gone to take herbal drinks in preparation 4 dat

Isn't it guys? undecided

Doooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr tongue

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Why Do You Get Angry At Your Girlfriends Over This? by chikids(m): 10:38am On Jul 22, 2016
Marry her and she won't turn down your weekend invitations again. Let's do the right thing.

3 Likes

Re: Guys, Why Do You Get Angry At Your Girlfriends Over This? by DEBLESSEDMC(m): 10:39am On Jul 22, 2016
sekxy:
why do guys act this way when their girlfriends or lover turn their invitation down
I'm yet to understand why some guys get so angry when they invite their girlfriend to spend weekend with them and it happens that their invitation was turned down because of one reason or the other

where you ever in a situation that you bought a new tv, do all the channel settings and connection just for NEPA to take light when its time for your favorite program and they will not bring the light until next Sunday
Re: Guys, Why Do You Get Angry At Your Girlfriends Over This? by dy27(m): 10:39am On Jul 22, 2016
Guys get angry simply because dey are more jealous than babes

1 Like

Re: Guys, Why Do You Get Angry At Your Girlfriends Over This? by nkakp(m): 10:40am On Jul 22, 2016
sekxy:
why do guys act this way when their girlfriends or lover turn their invitation down
I'm yet to understand why some guys get so angry when they invite their girlfriend to spend weekend with them and it happens that their invitation was turned down because of one reason or the other

My dear u just ve to give him a quality excuse... I always enjoy weekend visit.
Re: Guys, Why Do You Get Angry At Your Girlfriends Over This? by Kizazz(m): 10:43am On Jul 22, 2016
[color=#990000][/color]its a thing of both sex..gals get angry too if u call them later on not to show up for the weekend..they will be like "this guy after all i ve planned to do to him"

1 Like

Re: Guys, Why Do You Get Angry At Your Girlfriends Over This? by marshborn(m): 10:43am On Jul 22, 2016
Checked86:
You can turn me down a day before or even that same day but not when I call you with my phone. How to turn my invitation down without me being angry: (1) Do it 2days or at most a day before the D-day (2) Be the one to call me or text me for the change of plan NOT when I call you to ask you where you are(hoping you are already on your way), you start telling me how aunt and her husband visited and insisted you take them to your grandmother's house (3) the next date will be fixed by you, and you alone.
Word!!!!
Re: Guys, Why Do You Get Angry At Your Girlfriends Over This? by HeavenlyBang(m): 10:43am On Jul 22, 2016
It's annoying as fűck. Happened to me yesterday. After cleaning up my place, taking 200mg of tramadol and doing 100+ push-ups so my small muscles are bulging, the mumu girl says she's doing assignment and can't come. Bros, the combination of pushup and tramadol is very good for sěx, but if you're not doing anything it messes up your entire system. I just be like dead man that yesterday night. So tell me, why I nor go vex?

Anyway, I don't ask twice. When she wants it she'll be the one to start calling, and I'll make her beg for it.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Why Do You Get Angry At Your Girlfriends Over This? by HRich(m): 10:46am On Jul 22, 2016
If i get angry because she turns down my invitation it's because i Love her especially when she's my Lover and not just a Girlfriend. If i don't get Angry, it shows i don't really care if she's around me.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Why Do You Get Angry At Your Girlfriends Over This? by khalhokage(m): 10:46am On Jul 22, 2016
I don't do that, this question is for the BOYS that behave that way.
Re: Guys, Why Do You Get Angry At Your Girlfriends Over This? by KingRex1(m): 10:49am On Jul 22, 2016
Still don't get how this got to be on FP
Re: Guys, Why Do You Get Angry At Your Girlfriends Over This? by Nobody: 10:51am On Jul 22, 2016
Two things are involved,
1. He loves her and has no other
2. He wants sex and has no other undecided

#bottomline is He should find another as usual!
Re: Guys, Why Do You Get Angry At Your Girlfriends Over This? by Nobody: 10:52am On Jul 22, 2016
[quote author=dy27 post=47779325]Guys get angry simply because dey are more jealous than babes[/quote]
How true is this guys?? Make una answer me oh shocked
Re: Guys, Why Do You Get Angry At Your Girlfriends Over This? by MadCow1: 10:52am On Jul 22, 2016
sekxy:

How do you feel when you have invested your money to buy a flight Ticket to London only for the Embassy to deny you Visa?
Re: Guys, Why Do You Get Angry At Your Girlfriends Over This? by MrTour: 10:55am On Jul 22, 2016
This reminds me of when I was still a hustler, some girls disappointed me sotee I vex hustle buy my first factory fitted leather, cooler air conditioning, automatic Mercedes benz.

These days I don't invite girls anymore, I just call them.
Me: Hello
The girl: hey boo
Me: Where are you
The girl: I'm in school
Me: ok, what time do you finish
The girl: 2pm
Me: I will pick you from your house at 3pm

At 3pm

Me: hey baby im in front of your house
The girl: ok boo I'm coming
Me: Turns ac on to max
The girl: hey gorgeous
Me: hello sexy
The girl: I'm hungry
Me: ok baby I get food for house

20 minutes later

Me: what would you like to drink
The girl: malt will be ok
Me: Here is the malt baby, this room is hot.
The girl: yes, pls hang this shirt for me
Me: Ok baby, you look better with your clothes off.
The girl: smiles and straight to item 7 cheesy
Re: Guys, Why Do You Get Angry At Your Girlfriends Over This? by UnknownT: 10:55am On Jul 22, 2016
These days, it's Babe that fixes the visiting herself. It's up-to me to do the turning down
Re: Guys, Why Do You Get Angry At Your Girlfriends Over This? by vicstar(m): 10:55am On Jul 22, 2016
OP you must be a weekend material undecided no offense cool

1 Like

Re: Guys, Why Do You Get Angry At Your Girlfriends Over This? by danasjoe1: 10:57am On Jul 22, 2016
coolsix:
I don't know why Nigerian men behave this way..

Its so much of a fuckery
tchai!!!!!which one be fuckery againwe have really murdered english..
Re: Guys, Why Do You Get Angry At Your Girlfriends Over This? by vicstar(m): 10:58am On Jul 22, 2016
MrTour:
This reminds me of when I was still a hustler, some girls disappointed me sotee I vex hustle buy my first factory fitted leather, cooler air conditioning, automatic Mercedes benz.

These days I don't invite girls anymore, I just call them.
Me: Hello
The girl: hey boo
Me: Where are you
The girl: I'm in school
Me: ok, what time do you finish
The girl: 2pm
Me: I will pick you from your house at 3pm

At 3pm

Me: hey baby im in front of your house
The girl: ok boo I'm coming
Me: Turns ac on to max
The girl: hey gorgeous
Me: hello sexy
The girl: I'm hungry
Me: ok baby I get food for house

20 minutes later

Me: what would you like to drink
The girl: malt will be ok
Me: Here is the malt baby, this room is hot.
The girl: yes, pls hang this shirt for me
Me: Ok baby, you look better with your clothes off.
The girl: smiles and straight to item 7 cheesy

abeg what's da name of d movie cool
Re: Guys, Why Do You Get Angry At Your Girlfriends Over This? by butanep(m): 10:58am On Jul 22, 2016
remedick:
are you short? grin

Nor mind that guy...

That short woman...
Re: Guys, Why Do You Get Angry At Your Girlfriends Over This? by predatorX: 11:00am On Jul 22, 2016
Trina0936:
Two things are involved,
1. He loves her and has no other
2. He wants sex and has no other undecided

#bottomline is He should find another as usual!

you're very rational and best response so far.

Number 2 says sex is a factor but Number one says companionship is paramount, and if a lady can not guarantee number one, then "he should find another" like you said!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

22years Got Married To 68 Yo Lady Today / Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? / Why Do Ladies Respect A Man With Beard More Than Others?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.