Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,904 members, 7,802,932 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:02 AM

I Need Help!!! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Need Help!!! (394 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need Help!!! by scovic33: 11:32pm On Jul 21, 2016
Hi everyone, I choosed same school(lautech) as my preferable institution in both direct entry and Jamb..Now the screening excercise form is out...the DE registration was successful, but I was unable to upload O'level result during the UTME screening process, other informations were accepted, the money was deducted and statement of payment was sent to my mailbox..I tried other means but still persist..it was showing "error inserting your details"..I want to ask was it because I choosed same school and same course in both direct entry and Jamb I was unable/deprive from doing it...Note:the registration numbers are not the same and also want to make use of the same O'level result...please assist me

Sorry for my grammatical errors/mistakes

(1) (Reply)

R / TSPSC Excise Constable Result 2016 / 2016/2017 On Going University Admission In Eurpoe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.