Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,891 members, 7,806,597 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:49 PM

I Need A Girlfriend But I Don't Know How To Talk To Women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need A Girlfriend But I Don't Know How To Talk To Women (3381 Views)

What Good Sex Does To Women - Lady Reveals On Twitter. See Reactions / I Love My Girlfriend But Another Lady Is Four Months Pregnant With My Baby / When You Don't Touch Your Girlfriend But Sleep With Other Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Girlfriend But I Don't Know How To Talk To Women by BoiledHead(m): 12:12am On Jul 22, 2016
Please advise.

I want a girlfriend badly but right now I don't even know how to talk to a woman. There is one girl that I know has a thing but I don't even where to start from.

I cannot keep a conversation with a woman more than 2 seconds because I don't know what to say. I see women as not men so nothing to say to them other than sex but now I want a girlfriend what do I do? I really want a beautiful girl in my life but I don't know anytin.

My previous girlfriend was just by accident. I helped her with her dog and she just "felt me" (according to her) so that one was easy as most times she did the talking I did the smiling. But it's not like that now.

This is serious.

Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: I Need A Girlfriend But I Don't Know How To Talk To Women by halfricanadian(f): 12:14am On Jul 22, 2016
If u can't talk to them use sign language na grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Need A Girlfriend But I Don't Know How To Talk To Women by Nobody: 12:14am On Jul 22, 2016
What do you expect when you've boiled your head finish grin

You don cook your sense and reasoning away tongue

1 Like

Re: I Need A Girlfriend But I Don't Know How To Talk To Women by Nobody: 12:15am On Jul 22, 2016
halfricanadian:
Are you one of them grin

1 Like

Re: I Need A Girlfriend But I Don't Know How To Talk To Women by halfricanadian(f): 12:16am On Jul 22, 2016
vargasvictory:

Are you one of them grin

No i am just giving bck to d society wat it taught me cheesy cheesy
Re: I Need A Girlfriend But I Don't Know How To Talk To Women by Ezedon(m): 12:17am On Jul 22, 2016
There are different strategies, just find them out and choose the one that works best for u

1 Like

Re: I Need A Girlfriend But I Don't Know How To Talk To Women by Nobody: 12:18am On Jul 22, 2016
Hmm there is a club for that buh sorry can't be the one to welcome yo . Buh Seriously though, Doesn't the lifeline Idiom work anymore ? _-_ If push comes to shove .... ?? RApists deserve what comes to each, so don't go thinking with your undies just because the expression is open to interpretations. Good luck
Re: I Need A Girlfriend But I Don't Know How To Talk To Women by Nobody: 12:19am On Jul 22, 2016
Marriage bigots be like

"How will you then marry?"

Anyway, I advise you just tell any girl you are close to live and direct. Tell her your feelings and gbam that's it. (Even I have never done this before). If it's yes it's yes. If it's no its no.

2 Likes

Re: I Need A Girlfriend But I Don't Know How To Talk To Women by Nobody: 12:22am On Jul 22, 2016
halfricanadian:

No i am just giving bck to d society wat it taught me cheesy cheesy

Lol. And now you only make use of the sign language I bet grin
Re: I Need A Girlfriend But I Don't Know How To Talk To Women by halfricanadian(f): 12:24am On Jul 22, 2016
vargasvictory:

Lol. And now you only make use of the sign language I bet grin

Asin it got me twisted like a worn out coil

cheesy cheesy i only speak sign language i can testify to y'all its spiritual cos its too invisible bt still felt
Re: I Need A Girlfriend But I Don't Know How To Talk To Women by fbtowner(m): 12:32am On Jul 22, 2016
go and make more money. ur balls go grow. trust me

2 Likes

Re: I Need A Girlfriend But I Don't Know How To Talk To Women by Kakamorufu(m): 12:43am On Jul 22, 2016
Just go and talk to her. She be winch? No fear jor. Be a man. Make me proud and let ya next post be engagement wareva
Re: I Need A Girlfriend But I Don't Know How To Talk To Women by Nobody: 12:57am On Jul 22, 2016
Boiledhead abi wetin b dat ur name self? Wat is ur motive for wanting a gf? instead of u to say u nid a s** mate. God help n deliver u.
Re: I Need A Girlfriend But I Don't Know How To Talk To Women by jamalnation(m): 1:02am On Jul 22, 2016
halfricanadian:
Re: I Need A Girlfriend But I Don't Know How To Talk To Women by umehmj(m): 1:51am On Jul 22, 2016
dude trust me, a gf is the last thing you need right now. they are one bunch of distraction.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Girlfriend But I Don't Know How To Talk To Women by BoiledHead(m): 10:13am On Jul 22, 2016
engrbhadmus:
Boiledhead abi wetin b dat ur name self? Wat is ur motive for wanting a gf? instead of u to say u nid a s** mate. God help n deliver u.

Come what is your stress? Did I tell you I need a sex mate? ITK.
Re: I Need A Girlfriend But I Don't Know How To Talk To Women by BoiledHead(m): 10:15am On Jul 22, 2016
fbtowner:
go and make more money. ur balls go grow. trust me

Nigerians. That's why you fail exams.

If I tell you how much I control you would log out of Nairaland. I am not interested in being a maga by using money to attract a woman. If I want a prostitute I go to the street. I need a noble woman.

So forget about money.
Re: I Need A Girlfriend But I Don't Know How To Talk To Women by fbtowner(m): 5:30pm On Jul 22, 2016
BoiledHead:

Nigerians. That's why you fail exams.

If I tell you how much I control you would log out of Nairaland. I am not interested in being a maga by using money to attract a woman. If I want a prostitute I go to the street. I need a noble woman.

So forget about money.

u see ur life so

1 Like

Re: I Need A Girlfriend But I Don't Know How To Talk To Women by Nobody: 8:56am On Aug 13, 2016
my advice is anytime u wanna talk to dat lady u desire take inspiration pill (LOL) lik tramol or smoke little s.k weed..walai d morale wnt hav part 2.....ma 2cent
Re: I Need A Girlfriend But I Don't Know How To Talk To Women by realestniggah: 8:58am On Aug 13, 2016
first improve your English
Re: I Need A Girlfriend But I Don't Know How To Talk To Women by stiflerdrug: 9:04am On Aug 13, 2016
halfricanadian:

Holy fvcking fvck..

Wer did you go
Re: I Need A Girlfriend But I Don't Know How To Talk To Women by halfricanadian(f): 9:19am On Aug 13, 2016
smiley smiley
stiflerdrug:

Holy fvcking fvck..

Wer did you go
hello crush
Re: I Need A Girlfriend But I Don't Know How To Talk To Women by Peacefullove: 9:26am On Aug 13, 2016
BoiledHead:
Please advise.

I want a girlfriend badly but right now I don't even know how to talk to a woman. There is one girl that I know has a thing but I don't even where to start from.

I cannot keep a conversation with a woman more than 2 seconds because I don't know what to say. I see women as not men so nothing to say to them other than sex but now I want a girlfriend what do I do? I really want a beautiful girl in my life but I don't know anytin.

My previous girlfriend was just by accident. I helped her with her dog and she just "felt me" (according to her) so that one was easy as most times she did the talking I did the smiling. But it's not like that now.

This is serious.

Lalasticlala

Brother, it depends .. For what purpose do u want the girl ? Hope its not just someone u want to use for mere pleasure
Re: I Need A Girlfriend But I Don't Know How To Talk To Women by stiflerdrug: 9:44am On Aug 13, 2016
halfricanadian:
smiley smiley

hello crush

Lol I missed you!

Welcome back tongue
Re: I Need A Girlfriend But I Don't Know How To Talk To Women by Nobody: 9:45am On Aug 13, 2016
You can get help from google.
Re: I Need A Girlfriend But I Don't Know How To Talk To Women by halfricanadian(f): 9:45am On Aug 13, 2016
stiflerdrug:

Lol I missed you!

Welcome back tongue
#smiles i'm not bck i'm just passing by tho
Re: I Need A Girlfriend But I Don't Know How To Talk To Women by stiflerdrug: 9:53am On Aug 13, 2016
halfricanadian:

#smiles i'm not bck i'm just passing by tho
lmfao

Hmm okay.. We n ya coming back by pizza oh
Re: I Need A Girlfriend But I Don't Know How To Talk To Women by halfricanadian(f): 9:55am On Aug 13, 2016
stiflerdrug:
lmfao
Hmm okay.. We n ya coming back by pizza oh
pizza? for who? cos? dat? reasons been that? solid examples why i shd?
sir u might as well get for ursef
Re: I Need A Girlfriend But I Don't Know How To Talk To Women by stiflerdrug: 9:57am On Aug 13, 2016
halfricanadian:

pizza? for who? cos? dat? reasons been that? solid examples why i shd?

sir u might as well get for ursef
Lol

Okay buy water
Re: I Need A Girlfriend But I Don't Know How To Talk To Women by halfricanadian(f): 10:02am On Aug 13, 2016
stiflerdrug:
Lol

Okay buy water
why arent u buy ones for yasef
go nd fetch well water
Re: I Need A Girlfriend But I Don't Know How To Talk To Women by stiflerdrug: 10:05am On Aug 13, 2016
halfricanadian:

why arent u buy ones for yasef

go nd fetch well water

Lol

Odikwa serious
Re: I Need A Girlfriend But I Don't Know How To Talk To Women by halfricanadian(f): 10:07am On Aug 13, 2016
stiflerdrug:

Lol

Odikwa serious
odikwa no send
true na some have legs but can move
some can move but have no legs
u av legs nd can move oya go fetch nd drink

(1) (2) (Reply)

Things Nigerian Men Hurriedly Do In The Shower, Before The Lady Comes In. / How I Disgraced A Benin Girl Forming Sexy On Facebook / I Hit My Gf Because She Cheated On Me, Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.