Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,446 members, 7,808,596 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:59 PM

How I Plan To Deal With My Fiancee - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Plan To Deal With My Fiancee (1964 Views)

My Fiancee Is Not Trustworthy, She Had Sex With Her Ex Boyfriend / I Just Lost My Fiancee To A Bad Prank Gone Wrong...women Are Selfish / My Fiancee Confessed She's HIV+ After I Proposed To Her. Please, Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Plan To Deal With My Fiancee by Nobody: 12:30am On Jul 22, 2016
Have been in a distance relationship with my girl unfortunately our marriage has been delayed, i noticed for awhile now, my fiancee has been reducing how often we converse, we chat only very late in the night when she is home or very early in the morning before office work. but these days, she always falls asleep, it got so bad she wld type the word "hello"and go to bed immediately. and the next day she apologises she was tired, blablabbla, and during the morning she is busy. Even weekends she says she has a program. sha she is forming too busy for us. it really worries me. Whenever i raise it, she claims she is busy and tired. We cant have a conversation without her falling asleep. She makes me feel like am clingy or needy which isnt the case. I just knw this isnt how a relationship shd be. Am nt clingy. I just feel since we are cities apart it is only logical to communicate and keep the relationship going. I have tried to talk to her about it she says she will change however no result.

So am thinking of going back to some of my females admirers which i had cut ties with in the past, i know it is unhealthy but what can a man perhaps those ones really appreciate me. I just hope it wont lead to the end of our relationship. cause i somehow feel she takes me for granted.

she is going to earn my attention and if not so e the relationship.
Re: How I Plan To Deal With My Fiancee by Nobody: 12:38am On Jul 22, 2016
Before u jump into next sexcapade with ur sidechix, never put ur relationship in a cliff...

U only have 2 options here:

1. First, End whatever commitment u have with ur fiancee before u commit another craziness with diff women.

OR

2. Suck it up and be loyal to ur fiance and do not let this konji ruined ur relationship.

Juz saying.

4 Likes

Re: How I Plan To Deal With My Fiancee by halfricanadian(f): 12:40am On Jul 22, 2016
Middle fingers up raise em up high put it in his face tell him boy bye

undecided undecided like she no get admirer guys will b feeling like d most important creature ever u dump her someone else picks her up

4 Likes

Re: How I Plan To Deal With My Fiancee by Kakamorufu(m): 12:40am On Jul 22, 2016
Am experiencing d same right now. I am just tired of these ladies. Nd am a guy that has trust issue. Tho my advice is, try and be seeing her, at least once in a month
Re: How I Plan To Deal With My Fiancee by Nobody: 1:54am On Jul 22, 2016
Give her a break.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Plan To Deal With My Fiancee by Nobody: 1:54am On Jul 22, 2016
@ op it's always important to analyse the financial commitment in your relationship in other to create a wider view of happenings in your affair...it helps in getting solutions

In summary: in your case since you are yet to marry, the result you're getting now is what happens when you put all your eggs in one basket

Only a hypocrite will disagree bcs truth is always bitter.

if she got a rival she'll be more serious than what she is displaying now
Re: How I Plan To Deal With My Fiancee by Nobody: 2:27am On Jul 22, 2016
Deal with her? Are you the only man alive? undecided you are not irreplaceable.

Now I echo the ladies above.
.... Before you cheat break up with yer fiancé

2 Likes

Re: How I Plan To Deal With My Fiancee by 7Randall: 2:40am On Jul 22, 2016
If you actually do what you intend doing, then you never wanted to marry her in the first place. Thinking is free of charge. Think again
Re: How I Plan To Deal With My Fiancee by Nobody: 2:45am On Jul 22, 2016
I think Ure being unfair here.
The lady could really be tired. Ive been in such situations. she is right you are very clingy and that could be very boring... no wonder she sleeps on u

2 Likes

Re: How I Plan To Deal With My Fiancee by Nobody: 5:00am On Jul 22, 2016
Yes please, deal with her.
But before you do that, sue your brain for non-support. It's obvious you are not thinking at all.

1 Like

Re: How I Plan To Deal With My Fiancee by Cutehector(m): 5:35am On Jul 22, 2016
Lwkmd... sorry to those who saying be patient.

Pls if communication is at 0percent in your relationship and u think you can manage it, u"l be d most dunderhead on earth.

Nw this is what i"d do. Break up..

2 Likes

Re: How I Plan To Deal With My Fiancee by 2sexynet: 5:49am On Jul 22, 2016
overcomer123:
Have been in a distance relationship with my girl unfortunately our marriage has been delayed, i noticed for awhile now, my fiancee has been reducing how often we converse, we chat only very late in the night when she is home or very early in the morning before office work. but these days, she always falls asleep, it got so bad she wld type the word "hello"and go to bed immediately. and the next day she apologises she was tired, blablabbla, and during the morning she is busy. Even weekends she says she has a program. sha she is forming too busy for us. it really worries me. Whenever i raise it, she claims she is busy and tired. We cant have a conversation without her falling asleep. She makes me feel like am clingy or needy which isnt the case. I just knw this isnt how a relationship shd be. Am nt clingy. I just feel since we are cities apart it is only logical to communicate and keep the relationship going. I have tried to talk to her about it she says she will change however no result.

So am thinking of going back to some of my females admirers which i had cut ties with in the past, i know it is unhealthy but what can a man perhaps those ones really appreciate me. I just hope it wont lead to the end of our relationship. cause i somehow feel she takes me for granted.

she is going to earn my attention and if not so e the relationship.

As much as I understand your sentiments, I wish to remind you that the other person is a human being like yourself and a woman for that matter but not man like yourself. You might have extra strengths in you after a busy day but she on the other end hasn't gotten that.

Long distance relationship requires a lot of work and I didn't see where you offered to visit her and take her out on a weekend so that you guys can have a heart to heart talk. You haven't explored all options and you thinking of quitting--it's not the best way as a man who uses the word "fiancee" to describe the woman in his life. cool

1 Like

Re: How I Plan To Deal With My Fiancee by Triczchic(f): 6:30am On Jul 22, 2016
Pay her a visit and have a heart to heart talk with her first before doing anything stupid.
Re: How I Plan To Deal With My Fiancee by Nova15: 8:21am On Jul 22, 2016
TrapQueen77:
Before u jump into next sexcapade with ur sidechix, never put ur relationship in a cliff...

U only have 2 options here:

1. First, End whatever commitment u have with ur fiancee before u commit another craziness with diff women.

OR

2. Suck it up and be loyal to ur fiance and do not let this konji ruined ur relationship.

Juz saying.

TrapQueen77:
grin a good communication is a key to a successful relationship..once ur partner shut u down then everything is messed up.

Now you are confusing us undecided
Re: How I Plan To Deal With My Fiancee by kedikenet(f): 8:58am On Jul 22, 2016
Maybe she's truly busy and tired , just chill a little for her
Re: How I Plan To Deal With My Fiancee by halfricanadian(f): 9:20am On Jul 22, 2016
carmag:
@ op it's always important to analyse the financial commitment in your relationship in other to create a wider view of happenings in your affair...it helps in getting solutions

In summary: in your case since you are yet to marry, the result you're getting now is what happens when you put all your eggs in one basket

Whr y'all missed it u tink its every girl dat loves to compete with girls to get a guys attention

I can compete with a lady for jobs nd accomplishment

But for a guy i just walk away with no regrets

2 Likes

Re: How I Plan To Deal With My Fiancee by halfricanadian(f): 9:26am On Jul 22, 2016
2sexynet:

As much as I understand your sentiments, I wish to remind you that the other person is a human being like yourself and a woman for that matter but not man like yourself. You might have extra strengths in you after a busy day but she on the other end hasn't gotten that.

Long distance relationship requires a lot of work and I didn't see where you offered to visit her and take her out on a weekend so that you guys can have a heart to heart talk. You haven't explored all options and you thinking of quitting--it's not the best way as a man who uses the word "fiancee" to describe the woman in his life. cool

Funny truth
Re: How I Plan To Deal With My Fiancee by Nobody: 9:27am On Jul 22, 2016
Well I'd hate to say this, but I don't think you should cheat, but what I think is that communication is a two way street if one party is lacking, then put your mind into something else , let's face it cheating is you letting the situation get to you which is weak, find something to while away your time and stop communicating since clearly enough you're not that important , perhaps when she's ready she knows the number to call. She will definitely feel it that something is wrong when you don't call for a while.
Re: How I Plan To Deal With My Fiancee by Vikky014(f): 12:23pm On Jul 23, 2016
carmag:

@ ur last sentence. nt all girls compete wt a lady bc of a guy. she might jst walk away if she is my type....

op visit her first
Re: How I Plan To Deal With My Fiancee by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jul 23, 2016
Vikky014:
@ ur last sentence. nt all girls compete wt a lady bc of a guy. she might jst walk away if she is my type....

op visit her first

most ladies had and still struggle for no 1 when they come in contact with a successful and charming guys....so if you're saying you are an exception it means you are yet to meet guys of higher class
Re: How I Plan To Deal With My Fiancee by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jul 23, 2016
halfricanadian:

Whr y'all missed it u tink its every girl dat loves to compete with girls to get a guys attention

I can compete with a lady for jobs nd accomplishment

But for a guy i just walk away with no regrets

it's obvious op is the struggling type hence he has got to tolerate what ever she throws at him.

I bet, if you are dating a guy who is romantic and takes care of your finances comfortably .... hehehe!! you won't even know when you fight off a rivalry.
Re: How I Plan To Deal With My Fiancee by halfricanadian(f): 4:59pm On Jul 23, 2016
carmag:

it's obvious op is the struggling type hence he has got to tolerate what ever she throws at him.

I bet, if you are dating a guy who is romantic and takes care of your finances comfortably .... hehehe!! you won't even know when you fight off a rivalry.

Even with dat if he puts me in a competition with a lady i walk out

I can never ever fight a lady for a man even if d man is BILL GATE
Re: How I Plan To Deal With My Fiancee by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jul 23, 2016
halfricanadian:

Even with dat if he puts me in a competition with a lady i walk out

I can never ever fight a lady for a man even if d man is BILL GATE

it isn't just about fighting, is only a fool that engage in fiscal fight.

apparently, you've not built a careering and promising relationship where another woman will just appear from the blue then you will understand what I'm talking about
Re: How I Plan To Deal With My Fiancee by halfricanadian(f): 6:23pm On Jul 23, 2016
carmag:

it isn't just about fighting, is only a fool that engage in fiscal fight.

apparently, you've not built a careering and promising relationship where another woman will just appear from the blue then you will understand what I'm talking about

tongue tongue still cant fyt
Re: How I Plan To Deal With My Fiancee by Vikky014(f): 2:04pm On Jul 24, 2016
carmag:

most ladies had and still struggle for no 1 when they come in contact with a successful and charming guys....so if you're saying you are an exception it means you are yet to meet guys of higher class
Lmao higher class indeed.i cnt stuggle for any man whn i know my worth...A man shld b afraid of loosing me instead
Re: How I Plan To Deal With My Fiancee by Swissheart(f): 2:42pm On Jul 24, 2016
Haven't you heard that two wrongs do not make a right? What happens to getting to the root of the unnecessary loss of affection when actually you can get her sitted and analyse whatever it is. If you go to other girls......now this is...You'll lose her if you haven't done that already and you will bear the tag of a defaulter. After all she hasn't done anything wrong now except her cold attitude
Re: How I Plan To Deal With My Fiancee by Houseofglam7(f): 3:03pm On Jul 24, 2016
People even get time dey advice am......

You already planning on cheating; carry on abeg
Re: How I Plan To Deal With My Fiancee by nezer83: 3:14pm On Jul 24, 2016
OP, I will say Don't cheat, this is my advise..
1) talk to her about it an how uncomfortable u r with her less attitude.
2) if she does not change, give her same attitude, even ignore her...I tell u she will be the one looking out for u if she actually Loves u.
The simple rule, is never force anyone to be with you. Good luck.
Re: How I Plan To Deal With My Fiancee by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jul 24, 2016
Vikky014:
Lmao higher class indeed.i cnt stuggle for any man whn i know my worth...A man shld b afraid of loosing me instead

lol..

1 Like

Re: How I Plan To Deal With My Fiancee by Nelgenius4me(m): 4:04pm On Jul 24, 2016
I don't want to be too forward but I must state it without apology that a relationship that lacks communication will die a natural death. Mr, I will advise you to give your fiance some space - don't remind her of her weakness, if she is your she will beg to hear from you.
Re: How I Plan To Deal With My Fiancee by Buddhar(m): 4:24pm On Jul 24, 2016
Ladies cherish their relationship a lot, guides it with jealousy no matter the circumstances around it. However, when her mind is off it the man becomes a pest and a burden. Think well bro so that you don't waste your time.

(1) (Reply)

Gay Son Or Womanizer? Who Do you choose / Why Konji Is A Bastard / The Fate Of Broke Girls.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.