Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,860 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:45 AM

GTA V: Someone Please Recommend Where I Can Get This Game Online - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / GTA V: Someone Please Recommend Where I Can Get This Game Online (3734 Views)

GTA V Is The Highest Selling Piece Of Entertainment In History / Play Snake Xenzia Game Online And Earn From It. / Pls Can Dis Laptop Play Gta V (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

GTA V: Someone Please Recommend Where I Can Get This Game Online by Nobody: 12:48am On Jul 22, 2016
Yes please, if you know a working link I can get this game for PC, help me out.
Re: GTA V: Someone Please Recommend Where I Can Get This Game Online by Nobody: 10:01am On Jul 22, 2016
Hello
Re: GTA V: Someone Please Recommend Where I Can Get This Game Online by miremoses(m): 11:14pm On Jul 22, 2016
Hello guys,got a question,can gta v play on tecno w4 version 6.0. I need a quick response cause i plan on getting the game tomorrow.
N.B:i had played the game of my infinix hot 2 ,but someone mistakely deleted it.
Re: GTA V: Someone Please Recommend Where I Can Get This Game Online by abdullahI24: 6:47am On Jul 25, 2016
miremoses:
Hello guys,got a question,can gta v play on tecno w4 version 6.0. I need a quick response cause i plan on getting the game tomorrow.
N.B:i had played the game of my infinix hot 2 ,but someone mistakely deleted it.
san andress or gta v?
Re: GTA V: Someone Please Recommend Where I Can Get This Game Online by miremoses(m): 8:35pm On Jul 26, 2016
abdullahI24:
san andress or gta v?
ya,GTA 5
Re: GTA V: Someone Please Recommend Where I Can Get This Game Online by tunaguy(m): 1:05am On Jul 27, 2016
Don't waste your time if you not data rich or have a system of good spec either way go too oceanofgames.com

1 Like

Re: GTA V: Someone Please Recommend Where I Can Get This Game Online by Hakeem12(m): 5:33am On Jul 27, 2016
miremoses:
ya,GTA 5
where did you download the gta v for your hot 2
Re: GTA V: Someone Please Recommend Where I Can Get This Game Online by abdullahI24: 7:15pm On Jul 31, 2016
miremoses:
ya,GTA 5
pls i need it
Re: GTA V: Someone Please Recommend Where I Can Get This Game Online by Joshnash: 9:38pm On Jul 31, 2016
people can come up with outrageous posts ehn.......who told u that there is GTA V on android.......

GTA V is only on the following platforms
PlayStation 4, PlayStation 3, Xbox One, Xbox 360, Microsoft Windows

3 Likes

Re: GTA V: Someone Please Recommend Where I Can Get This Game Online by miremoses(m): 11:44am On Aug 01, 2016
Joshnash:
people can come up with outrageous posts ehn.......who told u that there is GTA V on android.......

believe it or nah,I have the game GTA V on my android phone,I'm currently on a mission in st fierro,but some one deleted the game from my hot 2.
Below is the screenshot of the GTA v on my current phone.

Re: GTA V: Someone Please Recommend Where I Can Get This Game Online by miremoses(m): 11:59am On Aug 01, 2016
abdullahI24:

pls i need it
1)go to google
2)type GTA v sa android free
3)when it opens check the pages,will get what you want.
Also make sure you have a working IP address, the game both the apk and obb will cost up to 3.5GB.
Re: GTA V: Someone Please Recommend Where I Can Get This Game Online by Nobody: 11:14pm On Aug 01, 2016
angry
miremoses:
1)go to google
2)type GTA v sa android free
3)when it opens check the pages,will get what you want.
Also make sure you have a working IP address, the game both the apk and obb will cost up to 3.5GB.

San Andreas is different from Los santos. angry
miremoses:
believe it or nah,I have the game GTA V on my android phone,I'm currently on a mission in st fierro,but some one deleted the game from my hot 2.
Below is the screenshot of the GTA v on my current phone.

How can GTA V be 3.5 gig on android?

Something that weighs over 60gig on console.

San Andreas is different from GTA V Los santos
Re: GTA V: Someone Please Recommend Where I Can Get This Game Online by Nobody: 11:17pm On Aug 01, 2016
The fact that you even mentioned San fiero is enough proof that what you have on your phone is San andreas.

What is the name of the character you are playing with? Cj?

1 Like

Re: GTA V: Someone Please Recommend Where I Can Get This Game Online by miremoses(m): 8:37pm On Aug 02, 2016
Silkmoth33:
angry

San Andreas is different from Los santos. angry

How can GTA V be 3.5 gig on android?

Something that weighs over 60gig on console.

San Andreas is different from GTA V Los santos
you can argue all you want while i enjoy my game.
Re: GTA V: Someone Please Recommend Where I Can Get This Game Online by miremoses(m): 8:40pm On Aug 02, 2016
Silkmoth33:
The fact that you even mentioned San fiero is enough proof that what you have on your phone is San andreas.

What is the name of the character you are playing with? Cj?
you guys keep tslking as if Im a kid or what,i dont know the game i have? Well to your question,his name is carl,his a little bit fat,dark skin.
Re: GTA V: Someone Please Recommend Where I Can Get This Game Online by Nobody: 8:52pm On Aug 02, 2016
miremoses:
you guys keep tslking as if Im a kid or what,i dont know the game i have? Well to your question,his name is carl,his a little bit fat,dark skin.

You are a kid!

Lol @ Carl jenson

The characters in GTA V are trevor, Michael and franklin. Three different playable ppl in Los santos.
And
Not carl jenson who lives out in grove street, San andreas.

2 Likes

Re: GTA V: Someone Please Recommend Where I Can Get This Game Online by miremoses(m): 9:33pm On Aug 02, 2016
Silkmoth33:

You are a kid!

Lol @ Carl jenson

The characters in GTA V are trevor, Michael and franklin. Three different playable ppl in Los santos.
And
dude please dont insult me,Im just a normal military dude that came to NL to have fun.the Guy ask for link and i told him to search Gta sa v andriod free course thats where his gonna get los santos and not for you to insult me,if you know better you should tell him,the names you mentioned are the names i have.below is the pic of my character.

Re: GTA V: Someone Please Recommend Where I Can Get This Game Online by Nobody: 1:13pm On Aug 03, 2016
Yeh! That's actually franklin. In a San andreas universe. How is that even possible.
I believe you now. But that's not GTA V.
miremoses:
dude please dont insult me,Im just a normal military dude that came to NL to have fun.the Guy ask for link and i told him to search Gta sa v andriod free course thats where his gonna get los santos and not for you to insult me,if you know better you should tell him,the names you mentioned are the names i have.below is the pic of my character.
Re: GTA V: Someone Please Recommend Where I Can Get This Game Online by Yasirarafat: 11:12am On Aug 18, 2016
Silkmoth33:

You are a kid!

Lol @ Carl jenson

And
lol tell him pls, i av seen thier trailer, seems like they modded san andreas....too boring

Re: GTA V: Someone Please Recommend Where I Can Get This Game Online by hustleblaze(m): 12:57pm On Aug 18, 2016
Re: GTA V: Someone Please Recommend Where I Can Get This Game Online by Oahray: 10:01am On Aug 19, 2016
miremoses:
that's not GTA V. It's a GTA San Andreas mod.
Re: GTA V: Someone Please Recommend Where I Can Get This Game Online by nigmarelli(m): 6:03pm On Aug 21, 2016
MULLAH123:
Yes please, if you know a working link I can get this game for PC, help me out.

Greetings Boss,i'm sure guys here have given you the link if you want to download 57.9g of data.But if you want to buy it instead i have it for 1k non-negotiable.Call or whatsapp me on 08081579796.I'm in Lagos by the way.You could also visit my thread on video games and gadgets for sale with this title PC games for sale to check out my vast collection of games there.Cheers.
Re: GTA V: Someone Please Recommend Where I Can Get This Game Online by Nobody: 6:24pm On Aug 21, 2016
nigmarelli:

Greetings Boss,i'm sure guys here have given you the link if you want to download 57.9g of data.But if you want to buy it instead i have it for 1k non-negotiable.Call or whatsapp me on 08081579796.I'm in Lagos by the way.You could also visit my thread on video games and gadgets for sale with this title PC games for sale to check out my vast collection of games there.Cheers.
Thanks, I am hundreds of km's from Lag. Appreciate.
Re: GTA V: Someone Please Recommend Where I Can Get This Game Online by abduljabbar4(m): 8:23pm On Aug 30, 2016
Joshnash:

Forget that thing! I have played Gta V on Sega and I'm currently playing it on my nokia 2700grin

2 Likes

Re: GTA V: Someone Please Recommend Where I Can Get This Game Online by Greenback: 8:28pm On Sep 05, 2016
abduljabbar4:

Forget that thing! I have played Gta V on Sega and I'm currently playing it on my nokia 2700grin

inside kirikiri lolssss grin grin

op,try playstore o..
Re: GTA V: Someone Please Recommend Where I Can Get This Game Online by Nobody: 12:34am On Sep 06, 2016
You can pay for it on steam, last time i checked it was around 59.99 dollars on steam, but you can wait until december for their winter sale, they'll slash it by 25 percent(i think)
Re: GTA V: Someone Please Recommend Where I Can Get This Game Online by Emmyk(m): 5:45pm On Sep 09, 2016
They should just release GTA 5 for Android already.
Re: GTA V: Someone Please Recommend Where I Can Get This Game Online by Singapore1(m): 6:43pm On Sep 09, 2016
Emmyk:
They should just release GTA 5 for Android already.

No go buy console
Re: GTA V: Someone Please Recommend Where I Can Get This Game Online by ofemigeorge(m): 10:43pm On Sep 09, 2016
nigmarelli:

Can you help me install it on my laptop. One tera bit capacity, 4 gig ram. Good graphic processor
Re: GTA V: Someone Please Recommend Where I Can Get This Game Online by nigmarelli(m): 4:40pm On Sep 10, 2016
ofemigeorge:

Can you help me install it on my laptop. One tera bit capacity, 4 gig ram. Good graphic processor
Greetings Boss,yeah if you want!It's just 1k.Hit me on my number make we talk and know where we'll meet.

(1) (Reply)

FIFA 20 Apk For Sale / PES 2011 (no Cache) Android Apk Download / New PS4 Console For Sale @ Affordable Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.