Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,227 members, 7,807,760 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:35 PM

Are These Hadeeth Sahih ? - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Are These Hadeeth Sahih ? (7713 Views)

Lets Analyze This Hadeeth / Stop Spreading This Alleged Hadeeth On The Social Media / Who Wrote Sahih Bukhari, Obviously Not Imam Al-bukhari? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are These Hadeeth Sahih ? by cyojunior1(m): 3:54am On Jul 22, 2016
What could have been drive of those who claimed BUKHRARI hadeeth never had any mistakes or contradictions going against the rules of ALLAH (swt) and the prophet(pbuh)

● "Narrated Hisham's father: Khadija died three
years before the Prophet departed to Medina. He
stayed there for two years or so, and then he married
`Aisha when she was a girl of six years of age, and
he consumed that marriage when she was nine years
old." (Sahih Bukhari 3896)

● "Narrated `Aisha: That the Prophet (Muhammad)
married her when she was six years old, and he
consummated his marriage when she was nine years
old, and then she remained with him for nine years
(i.e., till his death). (Sahih Bukhari 5133)

● "Narrated 'Urwa: The Prophet (Muhammad) wrote
the (marriage contract) with `Aisha while she was six
years old, and consummated his marriage with her
while she was nine years old, and she remained with
him for nine years (i.e. till his death)." (Sahih Bukhari
5158)

● "Narrated `Aisha: The Prophet (Muhammad) used
to lean on my lap and recite Qur'an while I was in
menses." (Sahih Bukhari 297)

● "Narrated Um Salama: While I (Aisha) was laying
with the Prophet (Muhammad) under a single woolen
sheet, I got the menses. I slipped away and put on
the clothes for menses. He said: "Have you got
"Nifas" (menses)?" I replied: "Yes." He then called me
and made me lie with him under the same
sheet." (Sahih Bukhari 298)

● "Narrated `Aisha: The Prophet (Muhammad) and I
used to take a bath from a single pot while we were
Junub. During the menses, he used to order me to
put on an Izar (dress worn below the waist) and used
to handle me. While in I`tikaf, he used to bring his
head near me and I would wash it while I used to be
in my periods (menses)." (Sahih Bukhari 299, 300,
301)

● "Narrated `Abdur-Rahman bin Al-Aswad: (on the
authority of his father) `Aisha said: "Whenever
Allah's Messenger (Muhammad) wanted to handle
anyone of us during her periods (menses), he used to
order her to put on an Izar and start handling her."
`Aisha added, "None of you could control his sexual
desires as the Prophet (Muhammad) could." (Sahih
Bukhari 302)

● "I (Aisha) said (to the Prophet): "I feel that your
Lord hastens in fulfilling your wishes and
desires." (Sahih Bukhari Volume 6, Book 60, Number
311)

● "Narrated 'Aisha: I used to wash the traces of
Janaba (semen) from the clothes of the Prophet
(Muhammad) and he used to go for prayers while
traces of water were still on it (water spots were still
visible)." (Sahih Bukhari Volume 1, Book 4, Number
229)

● "Narrated 'Aisha: I used to wash the semen off the
clothes of the Prophet (Muhammad) and even then I
used to notice one or more spots on them." (Sahih
Bukhari Volume 1, Book 4, Number 233)..

1 Like

Re: Are These Hadeeth Sahih ? by Nobody: 10:34am On Jul 22, 2016
Re: Are These Hadeeth Sahih ? by Nobody: 10:35am On Jul 22, 2016
^^ as far as they are in bukhari then they are sahih, so?
Re: Are These Hadeeth Sahih ? by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jul 25, 2016
cyojunior1:
What could have been drive of those who claimed BUKHRARI hadeeth never had any mistakes or contradictions going against the rules of ALLAH (swt) and the prophet(pbuh)

● "Narrated Hisham's father: Khadija died three
years before the Prophet departed to Medina. He
stayed there for two years or so, and then he married
`Aisha when she was a girl of six years of age, and
he consumed that marriage when she was nine years
old." (Sahih Bukhari 3896)

● "Narrated `Aisha: That the Prophet (Muhammad)
married her when she was six years old, and he
consummated his marriage when she was nine years
old, and then she remained with him for nine years
(i.e., till his death). (Sahih Bukhari 5133)

● "Narrated 'Urwa: The Prophet (Muhammad) wrote
the (marriage contract) with `Aisha while she was six
years old, and consummated his marriage with her
while she was nine years old, and she remained with
him for nine years (i.e. till his death)." (Sahih Bukhari
5158)

● "Narrated `Aisha: The Prophet (Muhammad) used
to lean on my lap and recite Qur'an while I was in
menses." (Sahih Bukhari 297)

● "Narrated Um Salama: While I (Aisha) was laying
with the Prophet (Muhammad) under a single woolen
sheet, I got the menses. I slipped away and put on
the clothes for menses. He said: "Have you got
"Nifas" (menses)?" I replied: "Yes." He then called me
and made me lie with him under the same
sheet." (Sahih Bukhari 298)

● "Narrated `Aisha: The Prophet (Muhammad) and I
used to take a bath from a single pot while we were
Junub. During the menses, he used to order me to
put on an Izar (dress worn below the waist) and used
to handle me. While in I`tikaf, he used to bring his
head near me and I would wash it while I used to be
in my periods (menses)." (Sahih Bukhari 299, 300,
301)

● "Narrated `Abdur-Rahman bin Al-Aswad: (on the
authority of his father) `Aisha said: "Whenever
Allah's Messenger (Muhammad) wanted to handle
anyone of us during her periods (menses), he used to
order her to put on an Izar and start handling her."
`Aisha added, "None of you could control his sexual
desires as the Prophet (Muhammad) could." (Sahih
Bukhari 302)

● "I (Aisha) said (to the Prophet): "I feel that your
Lord hastens in fulfilling your wishes and
desires." (Sahih Bukhari Volume 6, Book 60, Number
311)

● "Narrated 'Aisha: I used to wash the traces of
Janaba (semen) from the clothes of the Prophet
(Muhammad) and he used to go for prayers while
traces of water were still on it (water spots were still
visible)." (Sahih Bukhari Volume 1, Book 4, Number
229)

● "Narrated 'Aisha: I used to wash the semen off the
clothes of the Prophet (Muhammad) and even then I
used to notice one or more spots on them." (Sahih
Bukhari Volume 1, Book 4, Number 233)..

You see, there is a misconception regarding the authentication of hadith among unlearned Muslims. Most Muslims think that if a hadith makes certain individuals uncomfortable, it should be rejected. For example, because 20th century western cultures that glorify bestiality and homosexuality feel that a 9 year old should not be married, we Muslims need to overturn the hadith, AGAINST ALL OBJECTIVE HADITH AUTHENTICATION METHODOLOGY, and follow their whims and desires. This is tantamount to allowing them to dictate our religion to us, and since they get their religion from the shaytaan, this implies that we are expected to bow to the whims and desires of the shaytaan.

To summarise Islamic sources in brief, an authentic hadith is that which is proven to be transmitted from the prophet (ﷺ) through a chain, or series of chains declared to be reliable, through an objective study of the science of 'jarh and ta'deel' and historical reliability. To reject individual hadith that has been authenticated, based on personal preference or dislike of what it states, leads to chaos. I may not like to perform salaat as explained in the hadith, feeling lazy, do I then say that all the hadith that describe salaat are inauthentic, and create my own version and still be right? Islam was revealed from Allah, through the prophet (ﷺ), and then transmitted to us through narrations. Our preceeding scholars went through great pains to preserve those hadith which were proven to have been utterred by the prophet (ﷺ), not for personal glorification or copyright fees, but to enable us to have access to the divine basis of our laws. This is their 'drive' that you asked about.

Let me put it this way... If they had not done so, you would have ignorantly believed that reciting Quran while leaning on your wife was forbidden. You would have ignorantly felt that your wife was a pariah and untouchable while having her menses. You would have failed to understand that engaging in sexual intimacy with your wife while in her menses was permitted, provided you avoided her private parts, and that one could pray with a cloth from which seminal stains had been washed off. Islam is a way of life that recognises that woman mensurate, semen can stain clothes, and different women can mature, mentally and physically, and thus be ready for marriage, at different times.

If you feel that any of these goes against the rules of Allah and against the rules of His prophet (ﷺ), the onus is on you to provide OBJECTIVELY AUTHENTICATED hadith that show that these are prohibited, and to prove OBJECTIVELY, why those hadith are more authentic than the ones cited. Until then, these remain correct, and they are what we refer to when we seek knowledge of what is acceptable and what is prohibited in Islam. If you have no such evidence, and are merely basing your assertions on personal views, then know that you are "merely following conjecture, and verily conjecture cannot avail the truth in any way" surat alNajm.

I point out to you, a verse in the Quran. It speaks of those who take their desires and whims as gods, declaring whatever they wish to be the deen, and rejecting that which is not in line with their desires... viz, surat alFurqan verse 43.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are These Hadeeth Sahih ? by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jul 25, 2016
^^ WAllahi it's very annoying seeing Muslims today trying to question the Ahadith in Bukhari, they dont know the pain this great Imam went through to make sure that these Ahadith are authentic, any hadith that goes beyond their thinking capacity, they immediately shout "Da'eef"!! Without knowledge....... Why is it that scholars of hadith both past and present cannot find faults with these Ahadith?

2 Likes

Re: Are These Hadeeth Sahih ? by udatso: 8:00am On Jul 27, 2016
cyojunior1
Just because a hadith seems uncomfortable to you doesn't give you the right to reject it.
Personally I do not see anything wrong with those ahadith.
Rasul (SAW) married her (RA) at such an early age and so what?
Was marriage of a girl at the age of 6 in his time considered distasteful?
What actually is your problem with these ahadith

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are These Hadeeth Sahih ? by Empiree: 5:11pm On Jul 27, 2016
I think we should be careful of raising the level of hadith with standard of Qur'an. I personally don't have problems with ahadith he quoted. We can't be two extremes. To say that as long as hadith is in Sahih Bukhari is "authentic" is very wrong my brothers. You know why?. There is no book on earth that is 100% guaranteed accuracy except Quran because Allah said so (sura 15:9). Did Allah make similar claim with respect to Hadith?. Then again, Rasilullahi (Allah's Blessing and Peace be upon him) reviewed Qur'an with scribes. This is guaranteed. Did he do the same with Hadith?.

Point #2, neither Allah nor the prophet(saw) verified hadith. This claim alone kills it. If anything in Sahih Bukhari is perfect, then, why do we have grades and classifications?. That's, why do they classified ahadith Sahih, Hassan, Mawḍūʻ, daif?. Why would Sheik Albani(ra) who came only in 20th century graded ahadith after hundreds of yrs, after it was already graded?. This is common sense. My approach is not to bend my knees to kufar. We are talking facts here. We better reason outside the box before ti is too late.

Let me give you further example. It is very suspicious that they would grade some ahadith that speak about dhikr in gatherings and some other forms of Naflat or dhikr while walking etc as daif or fabricated but would grade some questionable ahadith as sahih like op quoted. I am not disputing what he quoted and i dont have problem with them. This is not about modernity. This is about review, scholarly review. Some muslims may criticize a man clutching around with tasbih(rosary) doing dhikr as bid'a or show off. Fact is it is also recorded in other narration (not Bukhari) that the Angels love a muslim who make dhikr of Allah while walking. But this practice is takfired by those who hold Sahih Bukhari wholeheartedly becuase they do not see it there.

If we claim the Sahaba are not infallible why then we think Hadith compilers could not make mistakes?. Common sense isn't?. I am telling you now that there are fabricated ahadith inside Sahih Bukhari. If Taurat of Musa (as), Injeel of Isa(as), Sabur of Daud(as) could be corrupted,, who told you Sahih hadith could not?.

Quran is the ONLY sahih and "iyalaya" mutawatir. This statement of mine doesn't mean I reject hadith because of this hadith

Miqdam ibn Ma’di reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “Verily, I have been given the Quran and something along with it, but the time is coming when a man will recline on his couch and say: Keep to the Quran, for whatever you find in it lawful is lawful and whatever you find in it unlawful is unlawful....."
Source: Sunan Abu Dawud 4604

Grade: Sahih (authentic) according to Al-Albani

We can't be at the two extremes. It is extremism to reject hadith and claim Quran alone. Likewise, it is extremism to say Sahih hadith is 100% authentic. Sheikh Imran Hussein(May Allah preserve him) said:

"There are ahadith inside hadith that are fabricated and that a whole hadith could also be fabricated". He gave example as follows:

Sahih Bukhari Volume 3, Book 34, Number 425:

Narrated Abu Huraira:

Allah's Apostle said, "By Him in Whose Hands my soul is, son of Mary (Jesus) will shortly descend amongst you people (Muslims) as a just ruler and will break the Cross and kill the pig and abolish the Jizya (a tax taken from the non-Muslims, who are in the protection, of the Muslim government). Then there will be abundance of money and no-body will accept charitable gifts.

@ highlighted, Sheik faulted it saying this is in conflict with Quran. That Jizya will last till the Day Of Qiyam. Isa(as) will NOT abrogate Shar'ah of Muhammad(saw) but will follow it. Did the sheik make sense?. Far as I am concerned, yes. The body of the hadith is sahih but contained element of mawdu within it. This is example of fabricated hadith inside hadith.

Also, it is another extreme to say every hadith that doesn't fit our restricted human intellect is false. No. This is incorrect. My point is, the two extremes must be rejected. Sahih hadith were not certified by Allah and His messenger nor was it reviewed by him. There are some ahadith that the Sufis used for some of their practices that are valid. But these ahadith are ceremonially removed from Sahih Bukhari and docked in some unpopular chains like Sunnah Abu Dawood, Tirmidhi etc. Myself growing up was Sahih Bukhari addict. But we must continue to study from wide spectrum without compromising Islam.

Concerning the age, it has always been a subject of debate. My understanding is, in those days, they do not record age. They go by maturity. So who put the age in this hadith?. Again, I am not denying the authenticity of the hadith nor do i have problems with it. What I do know is (unless you have evidence) that there was no earthly marriage ceremony between Rosululah (saw) and Aishat (ra). Their union was Divinely ordained by Allah (azwajal). So make no mistake, remember the Jews lived pretty much with Muslims in those days with their creepy minds and you think they could not have snuck falsehood therein?. In Shi'i hadith they actually recorded Aisha's age between 18 and 23 which means the age reported in Sahih Bukhari is not binding. Hell, if non muslims want to use it against us, that's cheap. we have argued that severally here. I can as well back up the age reported in Sahih Bukhari whether they like it or not.

#myopinion

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Are These Hadeeth Sahih ? by udatso: 8:22pm On Jul 27, 2016
Empiree:
I think we should be careful of raising the level of hadith with standard of Qur'an. I personally don't have problems with ahadith he quoted. We can't be two extremes. To say that as long as hadith is in Sahih Bukhari is "authentic" is very wrong my brothers. You know why?. There is no book on earth that is 100% guaranteed accuracy except Quran because Allah said so (sura 15:9). Did Allah make similar claim with respect to Hadith?. Then again, Rasilullahi (Allah's Blessing and Peace be upon him) reviewed Qur'an with scribes. This is guaranteed. Did he do the same with Hadith?.

Point #2, neither Allah nor the prophet(saw) verified hadith. This claim alone kills it. If anything in Sahih Bukhari is perfect, then, why do we have grades and classifications?. That's, why do they classified ahadith Sahih, Hassan, Mawḍūʻ, daif?. Why would Sheik Albani(ra) who came only in 20th century graded ahadith after hundreds of yrs, after it was already graded?. This is common sense. My approach is not to bend my knees to kufar. We are talking facts here. We better reason outside the box before ti is too late.

Let me give you further example. It is very suspicious that they would grade some ahadith that speak about dhikr in gatherings and some other forms of Naflat or dhikr while walking etc as daif or fabricated but would grade some questionable ahadith as sahih like op quoted. I am not disputing what he quoted and i dont have problem with them. This is not about modernity. This is about review, scholarly review. Some muslims may criticize a man clutching around with tasbih(rosary) doing dhikr as bid'a or show off. Fact is it is also recorded in other narration (not Bukhari) that the Angels love a muslim who make dhikr of Allah while walking. But this practice is takfired by those who hold Sahih Bukhari wholeheartedly becuase they do not see it there.

If we claim the Sahaba are not infallible why then we think Hadith compilers could not make mistakes?. Common sense isn't?. I am telling you now that there are fabricated ahadith inside Sahih Bukhari. If Taurat of Musa (as), Injeel of Isa(as), Sabur of Daud(as) could be corrupted,, who told you Sahih hadith could not?.

Quran is the ONLY sahih and "iyalaya" mutawatir. This statement of mine doesn't mean I reject hadith because of this hadith

Miqdam ibn Ma’di reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “Verily, I have been given the Quran and something along with it, but the time is coming when a man will recline on his couch and say: Keep to the Quran, for whatever you find in it lawful is lawful and whatever you find in it unlawful is unlawful....."
Source: Sunan Abu Dawud 4604

Grade: Sahih (authentic) according to Al-Albani

We can't be at the two extremes. It is extremism to reject hadith and claim Quran alone. Likewise, it is extremism to say Sahih hadith is 100% authentic. Sheikh Imran Hussein(May Allah preserve him) said:

"There are ahadith inside hadith that are fabricated" and that a whole hadith could also be fabricated". He gave example as follows:

Sahih Bukhari Volume 3, Book 34, Number 425:

Narrated Abu Huraira:

Allah's Apostle said, "By Him in Whose Hands my soul is, son of Mary (Jesus) will shortly descend amongst you people (Muslims) as a just ruler and will break the Cross and kill the pig and abolish the Jizya (a tax taken from the non-Muslims, who are in the protection, of the Muslim government). Then there will be abundance of money and no-body will accept charitable gifts.

@ highlighted, Sheik faulted it saying this is in conflict with Quran. That Jizya will last till the Day Of Qiyam. Isa(as) will NOT abrogate Shar'ah of Muhammad(saw) but will follow it. Did the sheik make sense?. Far as I am concerned, yes. The body of the hadith is sahih but contained element of mawdu within it. This is example of fabricated hadith inside hadith.

Also, it is another extreme to say every hadith that doesn't fit our restricted human intellect is false. No. This is incorrect. My point is, the two extreme must be rejected. Sahih hadith were not certified by Allah and His messenger nor was it reviewed by him. There are some ahadith that the Sufis used for some of their practices that are valid. But these ahadith are ceremonially removed from Sahih Bukhari and docked in some unpopular chains like Sunnah Abu Dawood, Tirmidhi etc. Myself growing up was Sahih Bukhari addict. But we must continue to study from wide spectrum without compromising Islam.

Concerning the age, it has always been a subject of debate. My understanding is, in those days, they do not record age. They go by maturity. So who put the age in this hadith?. Again, I am not denying the authenticity of the hadith nor do i have problems with it. What I do know is (unless you have evidence) that there was no earthly marriage ceremony between Rosululah (saw) and Aishat (ra). Their union was Divinely ordained by Allah (azwajal). So make no mistake, remember the Jews lived pretty much with Muslims in those days with their creepy mind and you think they could not have snuck falsehood therein?. In Shi'i hadith they actually recorded her age between 18 and 23 which means the age reported in Sahih is not binding. Hell, if non muslims want touse t against us, that's cheap. we have argued that severally here. I can as well back up the age reported in Sahih Bukhari whether they like it or not.

#myopinion
Well said. You made some very good points
Re: Are These Hadeeth Sahih ? by Newnas(m): 8:29pm On Jul 27, 2016
udatso:

Well said.

Actually, horribly said!!!

He has only succeeded in raising flimsy doubts and confusions which is a typical Sufi trait! Writing a retort for his crap would take a long time and I don't think it's really worth it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are These Hadeeth Sahih ? by udatso: 8:54pm On Jul 27, 2016
Newnas:

Actually, horribly said!!!

He has only succeeded in raising flimsy doubts and confusions which is a typical Sufi trait! Writing a retort for his crap would take a long time and I don't think it's really worth it.
You can't deny the fact that he made some points. Lexiconkabir post makes it sound like any hadith classified as sahih by the scholars is forever sahih, no new evidence or nothing can make it otherwise. It's like equating the authenticity of such graded hadith with that of the Quran.

3 Likes

Re: Are These Hadeeth Sahih ? by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jul 27, 2016
udatso:

You can't deny the fact that he made some points. Lexiconkabir post makes it sound like any hadith classified as sahih by the scholars is forever sahih, no new evidence or nothing can make it otherwise. It's like equating the authenticity of such graded hadith with that of the Quran.

The Sunnah is the second of the two parts of Revelation, it is inevitable that Allaah will protect it, so as to preserve the religion from distortion and additions or subtractions.

“Verily, We, it is We Who have sent down the Dhikr and surely, We will guard it (from corruption)”{al-Hijr 15:9}

“Say (O Muhammad صلى الله عليه وسلم): “I warn you only by the Revelation(from Allaah and not by the opinion of the religious scholars and others). But the deaf (who follow the religious scholars and others blindly) will not hear the call, (even) when they are warned [i.e. one should follow only the Qur’aan and the Sunnah (legal ways, orders, acts of worship, and the statements of Prophet Muhammad صلى الله عليه وسلم , as the Companions of the Prophet صلى الله عليه وسلم did)]”{al-Anbiya’ 21:45}

Allaah tells us that the words of His Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) are all Wahy (revelation);

“Nor does he speak of (his own) desire, It is only a Revelation revealed”{al-Najm 53:3-4}

And Wahy is undoubtedly Dhikr, and Dhikr is preserved according to the text of the Qur’aan. Thus it is correct to say that his words (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) are all preserved by Allaah, may He be glorified and exalted, and He has promised that none of them will be lost to us, because that which Allaah preserves can certainly not be lost at all; it has all been transmitted to us and Allaah has established proof and left us with no excuse.

You probably have little knowledge of Bukhari Ahadith, Bukhari usually makes istikhara before recording any Hadith, Bukhari painstakingly met each person that claimed he heared from so and so until it is traced to the Sahabah that actually said it, Imam Bukhari went through so much pain to compile those Ahadith.....may Allaah have mercy on him, Ameen

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are These Hadeeth Sahih ? by Empiree: 3:13am On Jul 28, 2016
^ I think you missed the point. Wahy or that the prophet does not speaks of his own desire is not the issue. The issue here is compilation and reporting of ahadith. Sunnah is already preserved and are universally recognized.

1 Like

Re: Are These Hadeeth Sahih ? by Nobody: 6:49am On Jul 28, 2016
^^ Allaah has used Scholars of hadith like Bukhari and Muslim to preserve the sunnah which is wahy, thats the point.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are These Hadeeth Sahih ? by AlBaqir(m): 6:56am On Jul 28, 2016
lexiconkabir:
^^ as far as they are in bukhari then they are sahih, so?

Imam al-Bukhari documents this hadith under the Chapter: The use of 'Ajwa dates as medicine for magic

Narrated Saud:

I heard Allah's Messenger (s) saying, "If Somebody takes seven 'Ajwa dates in the morning, neither magic nor poison will hurt him that day."

Reference : Sahih al-Bukhari 5769
In-book reference : Book 76, Hadith 83
USC-MSA web (English) reference : Vol. 7, Book 71, Hadith 664
http://sunnah.com/bukhari/76

So, kindly buy Ajwa dates (Labinu). Make sure its those ones from Saudi (best grade). Eat seven in the morning. You can ask somebody to put ògùn èkúté (rat poison) in food for you. Let see your faith in Sahih Bukhari's ahadith (all of them)!

Inna lillahi wa Inna ilayhi Rajiun

1 Like

Re: Are These Hadeeth Sahih ? by AlBaqir(m): 7:28am On Jul 28, 2016
Imam al-Bukhari documents:

# Narrated Abu Huraira:
"It will be said to the Hell, 'Are you filled?' It will say, 'Are there any more (to come)?' [size=15pt]On that Allah will put His Foot on it[/size], and it will say 'Qati! Qati! (Enough! Enough!).

USC-MSA web (English) reference : Vol. 6, Book 60, Hadith 372
Arabic reference : Book 65, Hadith 4849

# Narrated Abu Huraira:

The Prophet (s) said, "Paradise and the Fire (Hell) argued, and the Fire (Hell) said, "I have been given the privilege of receiving the arrogant and the tyrants.' Paradise said, 'What is the matter with me? Why do only the weak and the humble among the people enter me?' On that, Allah said to Paradise. 'You are My Mercy which I bestow on whoever I wish of my servants.' Then Allah said to the (Hell) Fire, 'You are my (means of) punishment by which I punish whoever I wish of my slaves. And each of you will have its fill.' As for the Fire (Hell), it will not be filled [size=15pt]till Allah puts His feet into it[/size] whereupon it will say, 'Qati! Qati!' At that time it will be filled, and its different parts will come closer to each other; and Allah will not wrong any of His created beings. As regards Paradise, Allah will create a new creation to fill it with."

UCS-MSA web (English) reference : Vol. 6, Book 60, Hadith 373
Arabic reference : Book 65, Hadith 4850
http://sunnah.com/bukhari/65

WHAT AL-FURQAN (THE CRITERION) SAYS
[38:84-85]surah Ṣād
"Allah said: ‘So the truth is (this), and the truth I say, "

"[size=15pt]That I will FILL Hell with you and with all those[/size] who will follow your (denigrating mindset).
’ "

2 Likes

Re: Are These Hadeeth Sahih ? by Nobody: 7:38am On Jul 28, 2016
AlBaqir:

Imam al-Bukhari documents this hadith under the Chapter: The use of 'Ajwa dates as medicine for magic

Narrated Saud:

I heard Allah's Messenger (s) saying, "If Somebody takes seven 'Ajwa dates in the morning, neither magic nor poison will hurt him that day."

So, kindly buy Ajwa dates (Labinu). Make sure its those ones from Saudi (best grade). Eat seven in the morning. You can ask somebody to put ògùn èkúté (rat poison) in food for you. Let see your faith in Sahih Bukhari's ahadith (all of them)!

You are being ridiculous, why would you deliberately take poison are you trying to test the prophethood of Muhamnad? Abu ubayda said you rafidhah are mentally slow, which is what you are exhibiting here, a similar hadith is in Muslim and it was reported from the prophet's beloved wife Aisha(R.A);

Aisha reported Allah’s Messenger as saying, “The ‘ajwa dates of al-‘Aliya contain healing, and they are an antidote (when taken as) first thing in the morning.”

Something similar was reported from Abu hurayra in Tirmidhi, so they are all liars right? But why are you being ridiculous?

2 Likes

Re: Are These Hadeeth Sahih ? by Nobody: 8:19am On Jul 28, 2016
AlBaqir:
^Kindly explain the hadith below for me as I see its blatant contradiction to the book of Allah

What will fill the Hell: Allah's foot or Disbelievers from among men and Jin?

Imam al-Bukhari documents:

# Narrated Abu Huraira:
"It will be said to the Hell, 'Are you filled?' It will say, 'Are there any more (to come)?' [size=15pt]On that Allah will put His Foot on it[/size], and it will say 'Qati! Qati! (Enough! Enough!).

USC-MSA web (English) reference : Vol. 6, Book 60, Hadith 372
Arabic reference : Book 65, Hadith 4849

# Narrated Abu Huraira:

The Prophet (s) said, "Paradise and the Fire (Hell) argued, and the Fire (Hell) said, "I have been given the privilege of receiving the arrogant and the tyrants.' Paradise said, 'What is the matter with me? Why do only the weak and the humble among the people enter me?' On that, Allah said to Paradise. 'You are My Mercy which I bestow on whoever I wish of my servants.' Then Allah said to the (Hell) Fire, 'You are my (means of) punishment by which I punish whoever I wish of my slaves. And each of you will have its fill.' As for the Fire (Hell), it will not be filled [size=15pt]till Allah puts His feet into it[/size] whereupon it will say, 'Qati! Qati!' At that time it will be filled, and its different parts will come closer to each other; and Allah will not wrong any of His created beings. As regards Paradise, Allah will create a new creation to fill it with."

UCS-MSA web (English) reference : Vol. 6, Book 60, Hadith 373
Arabic reference : Book 65, Hadith 4850
http://sunnah.com/bukhari/65

WHAT AL-FURQAN (THE CRITERION) SAYS
[38:84-85]surah Ṣād
"Allah said: ‘So the truth is (this), and the truth I say, "

"That I will fill Hell [u]with you and with all those who will follow your (denigrating mindset).
’ "

Where is the contradiction there? And as for the person that liked your posts he/she is obviously seeing what you want him/her to see, anyway What do you say about this;

"On the Day when We will say to Hell: "Are you filled?" It will say: "Are there some more?"{50:30}

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Are These Hadeeth Sahih ? by AlBaqir(m): 8:58am On Jul 28, 2016
^Asking question is not the issue. What will fill the hell is the point: Allah's feet or disbelievers? Quran says the later while hadith says the former.

1 Like

Re: Are These Hadeeth Sahih ? by AlBaqir(m): 8:58am On Jul 28, 2016
100 or 70 Women?

Do they not then meditate on the Quran? And if it were from any other than Allah, they would have found in it many a discrepancy {surah an-Nisa: 82}

Imam Bukhari document these contradictory ahadith about Nabi Sulaiman (alaihim Salam):

Chapter: The Statement of Allah Taa'la: "And to Dawud, We gave Sulaiman (for a son). How excellent (a) slave he was ever oft-returning in repentance (to us)" (38.30)

Narrated Abu Huraira:

The Prophet (s) said, "Solomon (the son of) David said, 'Tonight I will sleep with SEVENTY WOMEN each of whom will conceive a child who will be a knight fighting for "Allah's Cause.' His companion said, 'If Allah will.' But Solomon did not say so; therefore none of those women got pregnant except one who gave birth to a half child." The Prophet (s) further said, "If the Prophet (s) Solomon had said it (i.e. 'If Allah will') he would have begotten children who would have fought in Allah's Cause." Shuaib and Ibn Abi Az-Zinad said, "Ninety (women) is more correct (than seventy).

Reference : Sahih al-Bukhari 3424
In-book reference : Book 60, Hadith 96
USC-MSA web (English) reference : Vol. 4, Book 55, Hadith 635
http://sunnah.com/bukhari/60

Chapter: Who wishes to beget a son to send for Jihad

باب مَنْ طَلَبَ الْوَلَدَ لِلْجِهَادِ

Narrated Abu Huraira:

Allah's Messenger (s) said, "Once Solomon, son of David said, '(By Allah) Tonight I will have sexual intercourse with ONE HUNDRED (OR NINETY-NINE) WOMEN each of whom will give birth to a knight who will fight in Allah's Cause.' On that a (i.e. if Allah wills) but he did not say, 'Allah willing.' Therefore only one of those women conceived and gave birth to a half-man. By Him in Whose Hands Muhammad's life is, if he had said, "Allah willing', (he would have begotten sons) all of whom would have been knights striving in Allah's Cause."

Reference : Sahih al-Bukhari 2819
In-book reference : Book 56, Hadith 35
USC-MSA web (English) reference : Vol. 4, Book 52, Hadith 74
http://sunnah.com/bukhari/56

1 Like

Re: Are These Hadeeth Sahih ? by Nobody: 9:09am On Jul 28, 2016
AlBaqir:
^Asking question is not the issue. What will fill the hell is the point: Allah's feet or disbelievers? Quran says the later while hadith says the former.

An objective and a rational mind would see why i asked the question, if you cant see why, I'm sorry its not my fault.
Re: Are These Hadeeth Sahih ? by Nobody: 9:38am On Jul 28, 2016
AlBaqir:
100 or 70 Women?

Do they not then meditate on the Quran? And if it were from any other than Allah, they would have found in it many a discrepancy {surah an-Nisa: 82}

Imam Bukhari document these contradictory ahadith about Nabi Sulaiman (alaihim Salam):

Chapter: The Statement of Allah Taa'la: "And to Dawud, We gave Sulaiman (for a son). How excellent (a) slave he was ever oft-returning in repentance (to us)" (38.30)

Narrated Abu Huraira:

The Prophet (s) said, "Solomon (the son of) David said, 'Tonight I will sleep with SEVENTY WOMEN each of whom will conceive a child who will be a knight fighting for "Allah's Cause.' His companion said, 'If Allah will.' But Solomon did not say so; therefore none of those women got pregnant except one who gave birth to a half child." The Prophet (s) further said, [size=15pt]"If the Prophet (s) Solomon had said it (i.e. 'If Allah will') he would have begotten children who would have fought in Allah's Cause."[/size] Shuaib and Ibn Abi Az-Zinad said, "Ninety (women) is more correct (than seventy).

Reference : Sahih al-Bukhari 3424
In-book reference : Book 60, Hadith 96
USC-MSA web (English) reference : Vol. 4, Book 55, Hadith 635
http://sunnah.com/bukhari/60

Chapter: Who wishes to beget a son to send for Jihad

باب مَنْ طَلَبَ الْوَلَدَ لِلْجِهَادِ

Narrated Abu Huraira:

Allah's Messenger (s) said, "Once Solomon, son of David said, '(By Allah) Tonight I will have sexual intercourse with ONE HUNDRED (OR NINETY-NINE) WOMEN each of whom will give birth to a knight who will fight in Allah's Cause.' On that a (i.e. if Allah wills) but he did not say, 'Allah willing.' Therefore only one of those women conceived and gave birth to a half-man. [size=15pt]By Him in Whose Hands Muhammad's life is, if he had said, "Allah willing', (he would have begotten sons) all of whom would have been knights striving in Allah's Cause."[/size]

Reference : Sahih al-Bukhari 2819
In-book reference : Book 56, Hadith 35
USC-MSA web (English) reference : Vol. 4, Book 52, Hadith 74
http://sunnah.com/bukhari/56

What i enlarged is the main message not what you enlarged initially! Now i ask you, is the main message contradictory?
Re: Are These Hadeeth Sahih ? by AlBaqir(m): 11:00am On Jul 28, 2016
^Ma sha Allah that's the spirit of defiance. Two contradictions:

* Allah's feet or disbelievers to fill the hell when it (hell-fire) complain

* 100 women or 70 women

Yet none of those are big deal. Why should we close our eyes on one part of the hadith and focus only on the other?

# Besides, What nonsense message are you talking about? That a Prophet of Allah, Nabi Sulaiman (salamullah alayhi) failed to say in sha Allah in his "work"? And what work - Sleeping with 100 or 90 or 70 or 60 women (as yet Bukhari and Muslim continue to contradict themselves)? How is that possible for a man to achieve? This is nothing but narration of the Bible that painted Prophets of Allah with unimaginable characters.
Re: Are These Hadeeth Sahih ? by AlBaqir(m): 11:57am On Jul 28, 2016
lexiconkabir:

You are being ridiculous, why would you deliberately take poison are you trying to test the prophethood of Muhamnad? Abu ubayda said you rafidhah are mentally slow, which is what you are exhibiting here, a similar hadith is in Muslim and it was reported from the prophet's beloved wife Aisha(R.A);

Aisha reported Allah’s Messenger as saying, “The ‘ajwa dates of al-‘Aliya contain healing, and they are an antidote (when taken as) first thing in the morning.”

Something similar was reported from Abu hurayra in Tirmidhi, so they are all liars right? But why are you being ridiculous?

Ridiculous? The hadith is generic. There is no specification whether its only for deliberate poison or not. Its a good test on your faith in sahih Bukhari. Try it brother grin
Re: Are These Hadeeth Sahih ? by Newnas(m): 12:34pm On Jul 28, 2016
AlBaqir:

Narrated Saud:

See the degree of you disbelieve?!!
If Allah could cure a disbeliever with suratul fatiha alone recited by a companion who was even new to Islam, is it difficult for Him to prevent magic from hurting a believer with just seven dates?!

Then these Ajwa dates are not the species of dates here, they are one of the special species of Madinah.

Though Imam Sa'diyy was of the opinion that any species of date would suffice.

It's not how much stress an act requires that matters rather it's the firm belief and reliance upon Allah that Allah our Creator needs from us.

Surah Al-Hajj, Verse 37:
لَن يَنَالَ اللَّهَ لُحُومُهَا وَلَا دِمَاؤُهَا وَلَٰكِن يَنَالُهُ التَّقْوَىٰ مِنكُمْ كَذَٰلِكَ سَخَّرَهَا لَكُمْ لِتُكَبِّرُوا اللَّهَ عَلَىٰ مَا هَدَاكُمْ وَبَشِّرِ الْمُحْسِنِينَ

It is neither their meat nor their blood that reaches Allah, but it is piety from you that reaches Him. Thus have We made them subject to you that you may magnify Allah for His Guidance to you. And give glad tidings (O Muhammad SAW) to the Muhsinun (doers of good).
(English - Mohsin Khan)

via iQuran

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are These Hadeeth Sahih ? by Newnas(m): 1:11pm On Jul 28, 2016
At this juncture, I will like to mention a few points, perhaps they will enlighten the already guided (thus increasing him in guidance) and the misguided (thus be a means for his repentance)

# Anyone who disbelieves in the sunnah with the excuse that it was compiled by humanbeings, such a person will soon disbelieve in the Quran.
This is because, even the Quran was not compiled during the lifetime of the Prophet alyhissolaat wassalaam rather it was after his demise. So also the case of the sunnah. It's not Allah that came down to compile the Quran.

# Those who claim that the sunnah is not authentic base it on the principle that it contradicts intellect. Anyone who ponders on the excuses of the disbelievers as Allah explained in the Quran will see that they are the same excuses these misguided innovators present today.

Surah Hud, Verse 91:
قَالُوا يَا شُعَيْبُ مَا نَفْقَهُ كَثِيرًا مِّمَّا تَقُولُ وَإِنَّا لَنَرَاكَ فِينَا ضَعِيفًا وَلَوْلَا رَهْطُكَ لَرَجَمْنَاكَ وَمَا أَنتَ عَلَيْنَا بِعَزِيزٍ

They said: "O Shu'aib! We do not understand much of what you say, and we see you a weak (man, it is said that he was a blind man) among us. Were it not for your family, we should certainly have stoned you and you are not powerful against us."
(English - Mohsin Khan)

via iQuran

Surah Al-Baqara, Verse 26:
إِنَّ اللَّهَ لَا يَسْتَحْيِي أَن يَضْرِبَ مَثَلًا مَّا بَعُوضَةً فَمَا فَوْقَهَا فَأَمَّا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا فَيَعْلَمُونَ أَنَّهُ الْحَقُّ مِن رَّبِّهِمْ وَأَمَّا الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا فَيَقُولُونَ مَاذَا أَرَادَ اللَّهُ بِهَٰذَا مَثَلًا يُضِلُّ بِهِ كَثِيرًا وَيَهْدِي بِهِ كَثِيرًا وَمَا يُضِلُّ بِهِ إِلَّا الْفَاسِقِينَ

Verily, Allah is not ashamed to set forth a parable even of a mosquito or so much more when it is bigger (or less when it is smaller) than it. And as for those who believe, they know that it is the Truth from their Lord, but as for those who disbelieve, they say: "What did Allah intend by this parable?" By it He misleads many, and many He guides thereby. And He misleads thereby only those who are Al-Fasiqun (the rebellious, disobedient to Allah).
(English - Mohsin Khan)

via iQuran

Surah Al-Muddathir, Verse 31:
وَمَا جَعَلْنَا أَصْحَابَ النَّارِ إِلَّا مَلَائِكَةً وَمَا جَعَلْنَا عِدَّتَهُمْ إِلَّا فِتْنَةً لِّلَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا لِيَسْتَيْقِنَ الَّذِينَ أُوتُوا الْكِتَابَ وَيَزْدَادَ الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا إِيمَانًا وَلَا يَرْتَابَ الَّذِينَ أُوتُوا الْكِتَابَ وَالْمُؤْمِنُونَ وَلِيَقُولَ الَّذِينَ فِي قُلُوبِهِم مَّرَضٌ وَالْكَافِرُونَ مَاذَا أَرَادَ اللَّهُ بِهَٰذَا مَثَلًا كَذَٰلِكَ يُضِلُّ اللَّهُ مَن يَشَاءُ وَيَهْدِي مَن يَشَاءُ وَمَا يَعْلَمُ جُنُودَ رَبِّكَ إِلَّا هُوَ وَمَا هِيَ إِلَّا ذِكْرَىٰ لِلْبَشَرِ

And We have set none but angels as guardians of the Fire, and We have fixed their number (19) only as a trial for the disbelievers, in order that the people of the Scripture (Jews and Christians) may arrive at a certainty [that this Quran is the truth as it agrees with their Books i.e. their number (19) is written in the Taurat (Torah) and the Injeel (Gospel)] and the believers may increase in Faith (as this Quran is the truth) and that no doubts may be left for the people of the Scripture and the believers, and that those in whose hearts is a disease (of hypocrisy) and the disbelievers may say: "What Allah intends by this (curious) example?" Thus Allah leads astray whom He wills and guides whom He wills. And none can know the hosts of your Lord but He. And this (Hell) is nothing else than a (warning) reminder to mankind.
(English - Mohsin Khan)

via iQuran

So, there is nothing strange in this there excuse for disbelief!

# Like I explained in my reply to a thread this Albaqir zombie created on this nairaland to spread his misguidance.
Trust in The hadiths of Soheeh Bukharee and Muslim is not because of their personalty, rather it's because of the great precision, accuracy and careful research combined with unrivalled memorization skill and understanding of the principles of hadith and its science. These factors are the reason why these books are reliable references

# As this deviant Empiree Sufi claimed that if Bukharee and his likes had finished the work, why did Albany still have work to do?
I say with full confidence and authority that there's no hadith that Albany authenticated that no one has preceded him in authenticating. But the rulings of these scholars on the hadiths are not found in a book rather they are scattered in books of fiqh, tafseer etc so what Albany did was just to read widely and carry out intensive researches on the various opinions of the scholars before him and gather them in a single place for our lazy generation. because of our weak attention to the science of hadith and knowledge of Islam in general we think he has brought something new.

Surah Al-Ahqaf, Verse 9:
قُلْ مَا كُنتُ بِدْعًا مِّنَ الرُّسُلِ وَمَا أَدْرِي مَا يُفْعَلُ بِي وَلَا بِكُمْ إِنْ أَتَّبِعُ إِلَّا مَا يُوحَىٰ إِلَيَّ وَمَا أَنَا إِلَّا نَذِيرٌ مُّبِينٌ

Say (O Muhammad SAW):"I am not a new thing among the Messengers (of Allah) (i.e. I am not the first Messenger) nor do I know what will be done with me or with you. I only follow that which is revealed to me, and I am but a plain warner."
(English - Mohsin Khan)

via iQuran

1 Like

Re: Are These Hadeeth Sahih ? by AlBaqir(m): 2:21pm On Jul 28, 2016
^ I can never question the Sunnah of the Prophet salallahu alayhi wa ahli, the infallibility of those who compiled ahadith in Sahih Bukhari hundreds of years after the demise of our Nabi is what made me sceptical and never to follow every single hadith in that book. Since, you firmly believe sahih Bukhari is 100% accurate, why don't you give it a trial? People will soon go to Hajj and they can easily buy Ajwa date from Madinah. Rat poison is available anywhere. So lets see.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are These Hadeeth Sahih ? by AlBaqir(m): 2:23pm On Jul 28, 2016
CAMEL MILK OR CAMEL URINE OR BOTH?

Imam al-Bukhari document the following ahadith:

Chapter: To treat with the milk of camel

باب الدَّوَاءِ بِأَلْبَانِ الإِبِلِ

Narrated Anas:

Some people were sick and they said, "O Allah's Messenger (s)! Give us shelter and food. So when they became healthy they said, "The weather of Medina is not suitable for us." So he sent them to Al-Harra with some she-camels of his and said, "Drink of their milk." But when they became healthy, they killed the shepherd of the Prophet (s) and drove away his camels. The Prophet (s) sent some people in their pursuit. Then he got their hands and feet cut and their eyes were branded with heated pieces of iron. I saw one of them licking the earth with his tongue till he died.

Reference : Sahih al-Bukhari 5685
In-book reference : Book 76, Hadith 8
USC-MSA web (English) reference : Vol. 7, Book 71, Hadith 589

Contrastingly or additionally, Imam Bukhari also documents:

Chapter: To treat with the urine of camels

باب الدَّوَاءِ بِأَبْوَالِ الإِبِلِ

Narrated Anas:

The climate of Medina did not suit some people, so the Prophet (s) ordered them to follow his shepherd, i.e. his camels, and drink their milk and urine (as a medicine). So they followed the shepherd that is the camels and drank their milk and urine till their bodies became healthy. Then they killed the shepherd and drove away the camels. When the news reached the Prophet (s) he sent some people in their pursuit. When they were brought, he cut their hands and feet and their eyes were branded with heated pieces of iron.

Reference : Sahih al-Bukhari 5686
In-book reference : Book 76, Hadith 9
USC-MSA web (English) reference : Vol. 7, Book 71, Hadith 590

# As per the first hadith (the one commanding Milk of Camel ONLY), I do not have problem with. However, the one commanding Camel Urine, I have a question for all the Salafiyyah: Have you tried it? Its bound on you to follow this special Sunnah esp to shame WHO who advice people to avoid drinking Camel's urine and unpasteurized camel milk:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-3118178/WHO-health-officials-tell-people-don-t-drink-potentially-fatal-camel-urine-advice-avoid-deadly-MERS-virus.html

# Prophet only commands pure and good things never impure and bad things. Quran says:

"Those who follow the Apostle-Prophet, the Ummi, whom they find written down with them in the Taurat and the Injeel (who) enjoins them good and forbids them evil, and makes lawful to them the good things and makes unlawful to them impure things, and removes from them their burden and the shackles which were upon them; so (as for) those who believe in him and honor him and help him, and follow the light which has been sent down with him, these it is that are the successful." {Quran, surah A'raf:157}

2 Likes

Re: Are These Hadeeth Sahih ? by AlBaqir(m): 2:23pm On Jul 28, 2016
More to come in sha Allah
Re: Are These Hadeeth Sahih ? by Empiree: 2:40pm On Jul 28, 2016
Newnas:

# As this deviant Empiree Sufi claimed that if Bukharee and his likes had finished the work, why did Albany still have work to do? A

via iQuran
I only brought up some documented sufi forms of dhikr which are frown upon or takfired by people like you. I have not turned this to factions but you have just did that. You just sabotaged my reply. Boy bye. Am out

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are These Hadeeth Sahih ? by Newnas(m): 7:07am On Jul 29, 2016
AlBaqir:
^ I can never question the Sunnah of the Prophet salallahu alayhi wa ahli, the infallibility of those who compiled ahadith in Sahih Bukhari hundreds of years after the demise of our Nabi is what made me sceptical and never to follow every single hadith in that book. Since, you firmly believe sahih Bukhari is 100% accurate, why don't you give it a trial? People will soon go to Hajj and they can easily buy Ajwa date from Madinah. Rat poison is available anywhere. So lets see.

Actually, You shia are the last people anyone should be debating with.

Anyway, I'm directing this reply to Empiree and other confused Muslims in the forum.
It's the same people who compiled the Quran that also compiled the hadith of the Messenger alyhissolaat wassalaam. So don't try to justify your disbelief!

Your excuse for rejecting a narration is because you don't believe or think something like that could be possible. You are not the first disbeliever of your kind.

The children of Israel, when one of them committed murder and Allah commanded them to kill a cow, they accused their messenger alyhissolaat wassalaam of making jest of them. And the story is known to everyone. The same way you are making jest of an authentically reported hadith from the Messenger alyhissolaat wassalaam because you think it's impossible and by implication difficult for Allah (Glorified be He from your crap).

Allah has promised to protect the Quran and by implication, the sunnah also.

Then all what you have posted are nothing but the same flimsy doubts the Christians and Jews mention. You are all one. Can't you see that your methodology complies more with the Jews and Christians than the Muslims.

2 Likes

Re: Are These Hadeeth Sahih ? by Newnas(m): 11:21am On Jul 29, 2016
AlBaqir:

As you can see your rejection of the hadith of Bukharee is based on a completely subjective argument. As we all know subjective opinions are far from reliable except to the innovators like the Sufis and the infidels like you and your shia cohorts.

If we were to go by this evil methodology of yours to test every hadith, there would be no need for learning or explanation because at the end of it all the final ruling would be returned to the whims and desires of the people.

On the other hand, the scholars that regarded Soheeh Bukharee to be the most reliable book of hadith have all based their verdicts on empirically justified objective opinions. So the difference is clear.

And I never said Imam Bukharee's book is infallible, some observations have been raised by scholars regarding his arrangement of the narrations, his opinions regarding the verdicts he deduced from the hadiths. Or are these observations not enough to prove that it's different from the Quran.
But as far as the chains of narration and ascribing the narrations to the Prophet alyhissolaat wassalaam is concerned, this book is unrivalled.

And that is the favour of Allah He bestows it upon whom he wills.

2 Likes

Re: Are These Hadeeth Sahih ? by Newnas(m): 11:37am On Jul 29, 2016
AlBaqir:
CAMEL MILK OR CAMEL URINE OR BOTH?

Imam al-Bukhari document the following ahadith:

Chapter: To treat with the milk of camel

باب الدَّوَاءِ بِأَلْبَانِ الإِبِلِ

Narrated Anas:

Some people were sick and they said, "O Allah's Messenger (s)! Give us shelter and food. So when they became healthy they said, "The weather of Medina is not suitable for us." So he sent them to Al-Harra with some she-camels of his and said, "Drink of their milk." But when they became healthy, they killed the shepherd of the Prophet (s) and drove away his camels. The Prophet (s) sent some people in their pursuit. Then he got their hands and feet cut and their eyes were branded with heated pieces of iron. I saw one of them licking the earth with his tongue till he died.

Reference : Sahih al-Bukhari 5685
In-book reference : Book 76, Hadith 8
USC-MSA web (English) reference : Vol. 7, Book 71, Hadith 589

Contrastingly or additionally, Imam Bukhari also documents:

Chapter: To treat with the urine of camels

باب الدَّوَاءِ بِأَبْوَالِ الإِبِلِ

Narrated Anas:

The climate of Medina did not suit some people, so the Prophet (s) ordered them to follow his shepherd, i.e. his camels, and drink their milk and urine (as a medicine). So they followed the shepherd that is the camels and drank their milk and urine till their bodies became healthy. Then they killed the shepherd and drove away the camels. When the news reached the Prophet (s) he sent some people in their pursuit. When they were brought, he cut their hands and feet and their eyes were branded with heated pieces of iron.

Reference : Sahih al-Bukhari 5686
In-book reference : Book 76, Hadith 9
USC-MSA web (English) reference : Vol. 7, Book 71, Hadith 590

# As per the first hadith (the one commanding Milk of Camel ONLY), I do not have problem with. However, the one commanding Camel Urine, I have a question for all the Salafiyyah: Have you tried it? Its bound on you to follow this special Sunnah esp to shame WHO who advice people to avoid drinking Camel's urine and unpasteurized camel milk:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-3118178/WHO-health-officials-tell-people-don-t-drink-potentially-fatal-camel-urine-advice-avoid-deadly-MERS-virus.html

# Prophet only commands pure and good things never impure and bad things. Quran says:

"Those who follow the Apostle-Prophet, the Ummi, whom they find written down with them in the Taurat and the Injeel (who) enjoins them good and forbids them evil, and makes lawful to them the good things and makes unlawful to them impure things, and removes from them their burden and the shackles which were upon them; so (as for) those who believe in him and honor him and help him, and follow the light which has been sent down with him, these it is that are the successful." {Quran, surah A'raf:157}

Once again, you have made your whims and desires the judge and rule over the acceptability and authenticity of the hadith not any knowledge based argument.

Secondly, I swear to Allah, you argue exactly like the disbelievers. And the Prophet alyhissolaat wassalaam said whoever imitates a people is one of them. I don't even doubt your status as a heretic infidel.

Thirdly, the hadiths do not contradict, some people were sick, then again some people were sick. It's easy to say that they were two different events. The fact that the root of a plant is cure doesn't negate the efficiency of its leaves as a cure too. The same thing applies to the milk and urine of camel.

Fourthly, It's well established in fiqh that the urine and feaces of halal animals are pure. Enlighten yourself!

Fifthly, pasteurized or not doesn't affect have anything to do with our discussion

Sixtly, Allah says:

Surah An-Nahl, Verse 69:
ثُمَّ كُلِي مِن كُلِّ الثَّمَرَاتِ فَاسْلُكِي سُبُلَ رَبِّكِ ذُلُلًا يَخْرُجُ مِن بُطُونِهَا شَرَابٌ مُّخْتَلِفٌ أَلْوَانُهُ فِيهِ شِفَاءٌ لِّلنَّاسِ إِنَّ فِي ذَٰلِكَ لَآيَةً لِّقَوْمٍ يَتَفَكَّرُونَ

"Then, eat of all fruits, and follow the ways of your Lord made easy (for you)." There comes forth from their bellies, a drink of varying colour wherein is healing for men. Verily, in this is indeed a sign for people who think.
(English - Mohsin Khan)

via iQuran

Go and drink poison too to prove your belief in the verse.

Surah Al-Isra, Verse 82:
وَنُنَزِّلُ مِنَ الْقُرْآنِ مَا هُوَ شِفَاءٌ وَرَحْمَةٌ لِّلْمُؤْمِنِينَ وَلَا يَزِيدُ الظَّالِمِينَ إِلَّا خَسَارًا

And We send down from the Quran that which is a healing and a mercy to those who believe (in Islamic Monotheism and act on it), and it increases the Zalimun (polytheists and wrong-doers) nothing but loss.
(English - Mohsin Khan)

via iQuran

Same thing here, go and eat rat poison to show your belief in the healing of the Quran.

The the Messenger alyhissolaat wassalaam said zamzam water is food and cure, go and eat rat poison also to prove your belief.

No one will benefit from the reminder except the pious.

Lastly, AlBaqir, you have repeatedly proclaimed your disbelief in the Quran on this forum, so don't bother trying to find excuse for your disbelief in the Sunnah.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Russian Woman Arrested In Dubai For Drinking Orange Juice / Islamic Guidance Regarding Haircut / Why Do Muslim Men Like Marrying Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 158
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.