Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,533 members, 7,801,484 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:55 PM

SUPRISING!!! -I've Made $184 From Adsense This Month Blogging Health Articles. - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / SUPRISING!!! -I've Made $184 From Adsense This Month Blogging Health Articles. (5490 Views)

Please What Does This Notification From Adsense Means. / What Does This Message From Adsense Means / Is Creating Quality Content Enough To Start Earning From Adsense? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SUPRISING!!! -I've Made $184 From Adsense This Month Blogging Health Articles. by BloggerToheeb(m): 11:36am On Jul 25, 2016
Oh! So the blog has been ranked. Thanks for the check. Was expecting that.
Panda only make it hard.

SUB and INDUSTRIOUS, what you people don't know or let me say what you lack in blogging is much, and i wish you should just take your time to learn. Thank God for you, there are so many tutorials online.

You want to know how i made it, i will tell you.

www.aliveandsturdy.com adsense earnings skyrocketed simply because i have tons of western people as a friend and as customer on FIVERR, especially people from canada. Even on my whatsapp contact.

I've been on fiverr for about 5 years writing articles, in which my former blog and some contents i wrote for mercola is always being stated to them as the work done before. Not only fiverr but from other US health forum too

I wrote about 5 solid stories for Dr mercola.

Later, i got an irresistable bid for my blog from an india guy - shan. The blog i'm talking about is healthresource4u.com. That was created around 2010 and sold 4yrs ago.

I've actually been blogging and known before creating www.aliveandsturdy.com. It was about 3 months ago i created it coz i need it for my work so as to garner more customers. I already told my customers and friends that i will launch the blog, so traffic isn't my problem if that's what you are thinking

Alive and Sturdy has about 8 posts in total and got adsense approval with 6 posts.

The thing is that Nigerians will continue to be Nigerians. We people don't like to press Ads cause of our corrupt mind.

These white people press and engage with ads

I get click ranging from 0.7 to 6 usd from them most times. A single click has fetched me $6.04 from canada. That was my highest click ever

oh! I know what you are thinking. You thought if i can make that huge earnings within months, my traffic should come majorly from Search Engine? NO!!

Mostly my traffic are not organic, so don't talk about SERP.

You've actually made my day coz you got me new unique topic. Thanks a bunch.

Regards!

3 Likes

Re: SUPRISING!!! -I've Made $184 From Adsense This Month Blogging Health Articles. by xheyi: 12:10pm On Jul 25, 2016
BloggerToheeb, is custom domain part of the criteria for ads approval?
Re: SUPRISING!!! -I've Made $184 From Adsense This Month Blogging Health Articles. by BloggerToheeb(m): 12:26pm On Jul 25, 2016
Yes! xheyi. Makes your blog look professional.

Domain name is very cheap and easy to buy. You can get one within the range of 1-2k. Depends on where you bought it from.

I can tell you in detail what to do if you are ready to purchase it.

You use money to make money bro.
Re: SUPRISING!!! -I've Made $184 From Adsense This Month Blogging Health Articles. by Essence6055: 12:41pm On Jul 25, 2016
BloggerToheeb:

Domain name is very cheap and easy to buy. You can get one within the range of 1-2k. Depends on where you bought it from.

I have a health blog named www.newsphases.com kindly check it how
Re: SUPRISING!!! -I've Made $184 From Adsense This Month Blogging Health Articles. by BloggerToheeb(m): 2:37pm On Jul 25, 2016
@ESSENCE, thought i've already attend to u.

Show me your dissapproval reasons by adsense. It will make me enlighten and give insight to your p roblems.
Re: SUPRISING!!! -I've Made $184 From Adsense This Month Blogging Health Articles. by xheyi: 3:02pm On Jul 25, 2016
Pls bloggertoheeb gv Me the details
Re: SUPRISING!!! -I've Made $184 From Adsense This Month Blogging Health Articles. by 30card(m): 5:33pm On Jul 25, 2016
how do you guys drive traffic to your blogs?
BloggerToheeb:
@ESSENCE, thought i've already attend to u.
Show me your dissapproval reasons by adsense. It will make me enlighten and give insight to your p roblems.
Re: SUPRISING!!! -I've Made $184 From Adsense This Month Blogging Health Articles. by joey150(m): 7:35pm On Jul 25, 2016
I just have one question to ask you oh...do you reference the sites you take info from?
Re: SUPRISING!!! -I've Made $184 From Adsense This Month Blogging Health Articles. by MRXELA(m): 8:18pm On Jul 25, 2016
BloggerToheeb:
Oh! You mean you only want simple design like mine and not adsense. But your blog is simply mobile friendly, only that the desktop version is not interesting.

i can't tell you what to do here in detail, but i will try as much as possible to create a topic on blog design.

DO THIS FOR NOW

1. insert line break to all your post

2. Remove the archive widget. it is not neccessary since it is an entertainment and news' blog. Your content don't last forever and expire quickly.

3. Add social media widgets or icons

4. Adjust your picture to normal length. I could see some pictures exceeding body post size

Do that first and come back.

You can go through some some post that talk about blogging ideas on my blog too for perfect result. Especially the latest post on top, you will see some guide to blog design.

http://www.aliveandsturdy.com/2016/07/health-blog-got-adsense-approval.html?m=1

Regards!
I done all u said pls review www.manywordz..com
Re: SUPRISING!!! -I've Made $184 From Adsense This Month Blogging Health Articles. by BloggerToheeb(m): 11:24am On Jul 26, 2016
I guess you said you just need good design.
Re: SUPRISING!!! -I've Made $184 From Adsense This Month Blogging Health Articles. by BloggerToheeb(m): 11:43pm On Jul 26, 2016
joey150:
I just have one question to ask you oh...do you reference the sites you take info from?
Joey, if you read my posts very well, you will notice i own everything and not copied anywhere
Re: SUPRISING!!! -I've Made $184 From Adsense This Month Blogging Health Articles. by BloggerToheeb(m): 2:52pm On Jul 27, 2016
Xheyi, the message adsense sent means you have to change your niche, since you can't find a natural post of yours to publish.

Whenever you want to apply for adsense, always make sure it is only your articles that surround your blog.
Re: SUPRISING!!! -I've Made $184 From Adsense This Month Blogging Health Articles. by Aare2050(m): 4:33pm On Jul 27, 2016
BloggerToheeb:

please can you help me with a domain. name and seo.
I think that's the only thing left for my blog

you can kindly check it out
www.freedsoccertips..com
Re: SUPRISING!!! -I've Made $184 From Adsense This Month Blogging Health Articles. by BloggerToheeb(m): 5:16pm On Jul 27, 2016
That's not the only thing bro. But i can always help you if you are ready.

Let's start with the domain name first. Are you ready? I can purchase it for you if you don't know how to.

Regards Aare!
Re: SUPRISING!!! -I've Made $184 From Adsense This Month Blogging Health Articles. by Aare2050(m): 6:47pm On Jul 27, 2016
BloggerToheeb:
That's not the only thing bro. But i can always help you if you are ready.

Let's start with the domain name first. Are you ready? I can purchase it for you if you don't know how to.

Regards Aare!

yes bro
I'm ready

always quote me while you reply me for me to get notification
Re: SUPRISING!!! -I've Made $184 From Adsense This Month Blogging Health Articles. by BloggerToheeb(m): 7:58pm On Jul 28, 2016
Do you know how to get domain name?
Aare2050:

yes bro
I'm ready

always quote me while you reply me for me to get notification
Re: SUPRISING!!! -I've Made $184 From Adsense This Month Blogging Health Articles. by waikiki(m): 11:13am On Jul 29, 2016
BloggerToheeb:
Do you know how to get domain name?

hello mr toheeb. i finally got approved for adsense but on second review, i was disapproved:

As mentioned in our welcome email, we conduct a second review of your AdSense application once AdSense code is placed on your site(s). As a result of this review, we have disapproved your account for the following violation(s):

We did not approve your application for the reasons listed below

Site does not comply with Google policies: We're unable to approve your AdSense application at this time because your site does not comply with the Google AdSense program policies or adhere to the Webmaster Quality guidelines. It's our goal to provide our advertisers sites that offer rich and meaningful content, receive organic traffic, and allow us to serve well-targeted ads to users. We believe that currently your site does not fulfill this criteria.

Here are some recommendations to help you improve the user experience on your site and comply with AdSense criteria:

It’s important for sites displaying Google ads to offer significant value to the user. As a publisher, you must provide unique and relevant content that gives users a reason to visit your site first.
Don’t place ads on auto-generated pages or pages with little to no original content.
Your site should also provide a good user experience through clear navigation and organization. Users should be able to easily click through your pages and find the information they’re seeking.
---------------------

your immediate help would be kindly appreciated!
Re: SUPRISING!!! -I've Made $184 From Adsense This Month Blogging Health Articles. by BloggerToheeb(m): 11:36am On Jul 29, 2016
Google has said it all. They need unique and relevant posts. That means most of your posts are not unique
waikiki:

hello mr toheeb. i finally got approved for adsense but on second review, i was disapproved:

As mentioned in our welcome email, we conduct a second review of your AdSense application once AdSense code is placed on your site(s). As a result of this review, we have disapproved your account for the following violation(s):

We did not approve your application for the reasons listed below

Site does not comply with Google policies: We're unable to approve your AdSense application at this time because your site does not comply with the Google AdSense program policies or adhere to the Webmaster Quality guidelines. It's our goal to provide our advertisers sites that offer rich and meaningful content, receive organic traffic, and allow us to serve well-targeted ads to users. We believe that currently your site does not fulfill this criteria.

Here are some recommendations to help you improve the user experience on your site and comply with AdSense criteria:

It’s important for sites displaying Google ads to offer significant value to the user. As a publisher, you must provide unique and relevant content that gives users a reason to visit your site first.
Don’t place ads on auto-generated pages or pages with little to no original content.
Your site should also provide a good user experience through clear navigation and organization. Users should be able to easily click through your pages and find the information they’re seeking.
---------------------

your immediate help would be kindly appreciated!
Re: SUPRISING!!! -I've Made $184 From Adsense This Month Blogging Health Articles. by waikiki(m): 12:15pm On Jul 29, 2016
BloggerToheeb:
Google has said it all. They need unique and relevant posts. That means most of your posts are not unique

why approve me in the first place if my posts are not unique. i did not copy anything from anywhere, i wrote everything on my blog
Re: SUPRISING!!! -I've Made $184 From Adsense This Month Blogging Health Articles. by BloggerToheeb(m): 1:01pm On Jul 29, 2016
I entered doctorlagos.com.ng. At first, it directed me here : http://credit.themes24x7.com/?m=1, later, it just keep loading and doesnt open. So i open my latop to check again for your website. That was when I landed into your website. I'm sure you have problem with your mobile template.

First adsense approval is just on blog design and adsense compatibility, the major thing is the second stage in which all blog contents and traffic are being reviewed
waikiki:

why approve me in the first place if my posts are not unique. i did not copy anything from anywhere, i wrote everything on my blog
Re: SUPRISING!!! -I've Made $184 From Adsense This Month Blogging Health Articles. by waikiki(m): 1:21pm On Jul 29, 2016
BloggerToheeb:
I entered doctorlagos.com.ng. At first, it directed me here : http://credit.themes24x7.com/?m=1, later, it just keep loading and doesnt open. So i open my latop to check again for your website. That was when I landed into your website. I'm sure you have problem with your mobile template.

First adsense approval is just on blog design and adsense compatibility, the major thing is the second stage in which all blog contents and traffic are being reviewed

but you said traffic wasn't a problem and all the contents on there were from my head
Re: SUPRISING!!! -I've Made $184 From Adsense This Month Blogging Health Articles. by BloggerToheeb(m): 1:33pm On Jul 29, 2016
I said traffic wasn't the major factor for approval and i told you what to do. It is not compulsory you have 2000 pageviews per day, even 18 unique views per day is okay. i got adsense approval with less than 30 page views for you to know traffic is a minor thing. Share your post to your whatsapp contacts and ask them to reshare again.

Whats the essense of blogging without a single reader??
author=waikiki post=47996013]

but you said traffic wasn't a problem and all the contents on there were from my head
Re: SUPRISING!!! -I've Made $184 From Adsense This Month Blogging Health Articles. by waikiki(m): 1:42pm On Jul 29, 2016
BloggerToheeb:
I said traffic wasn't the major factor for approval and i told you what to do. It is not compulsory you have 2000 pageviews per day, even 18 unique views per day is okay. i got adsense approval with less than 30 page views for you to know traffic is a minor thing. Share your post to your whatsapp contacts and ask them to reshare again.

Whats the essense of blogging without a single reader??

true sha. sorry if i sound cocky, im just frustrated.

the mobile issue has been fixed tho, help me check to confirm.

but i wrote all the posts on there so what are they saying?

hay God!!
Re: SUPRISING!!! -I've Made $184 From Adsense This Month Blogging Health Articles. by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jul 29, 2016
MRXELA:
you don't expect me to blog on what I have no idea on. my blog niche is entertainment because of my love for it + the fact that I'm an entertainer and love to write about it. are u telling me that no matter what, I shouldn't blog about entertainment? just need ur help on making my blog simple and phone friendly like urs. pls help
My dear wana be blogger,
With this premium tutorial,you can make money with any blog topic/niche..and with adsense or other ad network intact you can make upto $500,000 monthly,but bear in mind its in a pdf format and sells for N3,000.
But have a look at it first and the features..»» https://infogossips..com.ng/2016/07/viral-google-adsense-cheat-that-yields-money.html
Re: SUPRISING!!! -I've Made $184 From Adsense This Month Blogging Health Articles. by MRXELA(m): 4:58pm On Jul 29, 2016
Ashbella:

My dear wana be blogger,
With this premium tutorial,you can make money with any blog topic/niche..and with adsense or other ad network intact you can make upto $500,000 monthly,but bear in mind its in a pdf format and sells for N3,000.
But have a look at it first and the features..»» https://infogossips..com.ng/2016/07/viral-google-adsense-cheat-that-yields-money.html
who be dis? and waiting u even know for blog

2 Likes

Re: SUPRISING!!! -I've Made $184 From Adsense This Month Blogging Health Articles. by haryomikun(m): 5:45am On Jul 30, 2016
BloggerToheeb your traffic is from seo right?
Re: SUPRISING!!! -I've Made $184 From Adsense This Month Blogging Health Articles. by BloggerToheeb(m): 8:31am On Jul 30, 2016
Ayo, I got few traffic through SEO. My traffic is majorly from facebook, whatsapp, quora and Fiverr.
haryomikun:
BloggerToheeb your traffic is from seo right?
Re: SUPRISING!!! -I've Made $184 From Adsense This Month Blogging Health Articles. by haryomikun(m): 10:40am On Jul 30, 2016
BloggerToheeb:
Ayo, I got few traffic through SEO. My traffic is majorly from facebook, whatsapp, quora and Fiverr.
You use Facebook ads shey?
And how can whatsapp add so much massive traffic to your blog?
Re: SUPRISING!!! -I've Made $184 From Adsense This Month Blogging Health Articles. by Aare2050(m): 11:11am On Jul 30, 2016
BloggerToheeb:

good morning bloggertoheeb

just yesterday I started a blog on a simple and common niche.

the issue I want you to help me address is that. I posted two updates and after some minutes I checked it out and it's intact.

just this morning I checked my dashboard, the only thing I saw was the tittle/topic.
the body of the article is gone. I can't see the content of the post. only the tittle is visible.
I await your Swift response.
here is the address: www.romanceland.

thanks
Re: SUPRISING!!! -I've Made $184 From Adsense This Month Blogging Health Articles. by macloaded: 1:27pm On Jul 30, 2016
Ashbella:

My dear wana be blogger,

hmmmmmm.......i laugh whenever i see things like this.........you know how to make $500,000 monthly and cant even afford a #3000 domain name and you arw even using a freehosting company.......i pity those who will believe this

3 Likes

Re: SUPRISING!!! -I've Made $184 From Adsense This Month Blogging Health Articles. by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jul 30, 2016
macloaded:

hmmmmmm.......i laugh whenever i see things like this.........you know how to make $500,000 monthly and cant even afford a #3000 domain name and you arw even using a freehosting company.......i pity those who will believe this

Don't judge a book cover by the surface..judge by what is inside.
That was a sponsored post someone wrote..the person only focus on selling e-books.
Re: SUPRISING!!! -I've Made $184 From Adsense This Month Blogging Health Articles. by BloggerToheeb(m): 2:00pm On Jul 30, 2016
I believe your blog is not properly setup. Go to settings, blog post might have been hidden. If the problem persist, change your template.
Aare2050:

good morning bloggertoheeb

just yesterday I started a blog on a simple and common niche.

the issue I want you to help me address is that. I posted two updates and after some minutes I checked it out and it's intact.

just this morning I checked my dashboard, the only thing I saw was the tittle/topic.
the body of the article is gone. I can't see the content of the post. only the tittle is visible.
I await your Swift response.
here is the address: www.romanceland.

thanks

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Alexa Ranking Is Now 182 Ng / 7 Practical Tips To Start An Entertainment Website In Nigeria As A Beginner / How To Design A Php Login Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.