Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:29 AM

Stable IPTV Provider - Satellite TV Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Stable IPTV Provider (12800 Views)

Watch Dstv And IPTV Free / To Change Your Tv To Smart Tv, Get Android Iptv Box (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stable IPTV Provider by ciscostaz: 6:17am On Jul 22, 2016
Dear friends,

Can somebody recommend to me any IPTV Service provider with a very stable server and cost effective. I have the ntel 4G internet service and it is very good. I also have the Memobox 4k Android tv. I know some guys inhouse have more knowledge or are already using one. Kindly recommend one for me, and of course, the price.

I have tried skylive but am not ok with their channel offering. some good channels like Travel and Fine Living Network etc are missing. Skylive works seamlessly and no buffering at all. I have tried some iptv clines and Kodi but they are always buffering despite the fact that i have a 4G internet service.

Thanks in anticipation of a wonderful and quick response.
Re: Stable IPTV Provider by deor03(m): 10:09am On Jul 22, 2016
ciscostaz:
Dear friends,

Can somebody recommend to me any IPTV Service provider with a very stable server and cost effective. I have the ntel 4G internet service and it is very good. I also have the Memobox 4k Android tv. I know some guys inhouse have more knowledge or are already using one. Kindly recommend one for me, and of course, the price.

I have tried skylive but am not ok with their channel offering. some good channels like Travel and Fine Living Network etc are missing. Skylive works seamlessly and no buffering at all. I have tried some iptv clines and Kodi but they are always buffering despite the fact that i have a 4G internet service.

Download Mobdro ( you will have acess to 100s of stations and shows

Also you can stream the following free on Youtube: Channesl TV ,Skynews, CNN , DW , Aljazeehra, France24
Re: Stable IPTV Provider by ciscostaz: 2:35pm On Jul 22, 2016
thanks Deor03 for your response
Re: Stable IPTV Provider by 2baga(m): 11:18am On Aug 17, 2016
ciscostaz:
Dear friends,

xup bro, pls could you shed more light on your experience so far using iptv box... is it really worth investing on?

and what is the data consumption like??
Re: Stable IPTV Provider by ciscostaz: 8:35pm On Sep 02, 2016
2baga:

xup bro, pls could you shed more light on your experience so far using iptv box... is it really worth investing on?
and what is the data consumption like??

Well it has been fantastic. I have unlimited internet service from ntel so i dont really look at he consumption. IPTV is the technology for the future. Football, News, Movies etc. Its just fantastic.

1 Like

Re: Stable IPTV Provider by donaremu(m): 3:24am On Sep 12, 2016
ciscostaz:
Dear friends,

For me kodi seem to be the best, i watch EPL from Sport Devil.
Re: Stable IPTV Provider by ciscostaz: 9:50am On Sep 21, 2016
@donaremu

Thanks. I really appreciate your help. I installed Kodi and its wonderful. I also include SportDevil.

@Deor03

To cap it all, I installed Mobdro and that was the height of the entertainment. I am ok.

IPTV is the way to go.

1 Like

Re: Stable IPTV Provider by maaji: 12:18pm On Oct 03, 2016
Android box for sale. 2gb ram 16gb inbuilt 25k very negotiable. Abuja vicinity. 08056463600 09096359394
Re: Stable IPTV Provider by Dream4KTV: 5:56pm On Nov 22, 2022
I have a very stable IPTV Service, PM me for more details.

(1) (Reply)

How Ro Track Startimes / Tv1 Cccam / Help On Winners Chapel Satellite Frequency And Symbol Rate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.