Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,020 members, 7,806,991 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:16 AM

The Best Tv Decorder For Live Match Advice Plzzz - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The Best Tv Decorder For Live Match Advice Plzzz (1742 Views)

NEPA Decided To Embarrass Senegal By Taking Light During Live Match / PSG VS CELTIC :-2-0 Live Match / Man Smokes Weed During Rangers Vs Nasarawa Live Match (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Best Tv Decorder For Live Match Advice Plzzz by Larry66: 6:56am On Jul 22, 2016
I am about to buy a tv decoder am considering Strong i.e Mytv, metro, star time and gotv my target is to watch live matches.

plz advice with possible football channels and cost of acquisition.
thank u all
Re: The Best Tv Decorder For Live Match Advice Plzzz by Jok3r(m): 7:08am On Jul 22, 2016
Larry66:
I am about to buy a tv decoder am considering Strong i.e Mytv, metro, star time and gotv my target is to watch live matches.

thank u all

go for metro tv... out of 7 live matches u must watch 5....

its nt up to 18k to get decoder nd antena

monthly sub is 3500

u gt to watch ur fav lik mbc 2,4, max
hbo, akpos tv, movies metro, cnn, bbc, aljezera, church chanels, documentary, kids chanels etc nd more up to 69chanels and all of d 69 works for u
Re: The Best Tv Decorder For Live Match Advice Plzzz by faaz24: 7:38am On Jul 22, 2016
Live matches from which of the leagues pls ?
Jok3r:

monthly sub is 3500

hbo, akpos tv, movies metro, cnn, bbc, aljezera, church chanels, documentary, kids chanels etc nd more up to 69chanels and all of d 69 works for u
Re: The Best Tv Decorder For Live Match Advice Plzzz by Ziondebade(m): 7:56am On Jul 22, 2016
Larry66:

thank u all
if u are in Benin or asaba, u can also go for CTL. You are sure of watching all the leagues in the world with N3,150 especially the EPL. Also other global entertainments too.
Re: The Best Tv Decorder For Live Match Advice Plzzz by jjwilliams(m): 11:09am On Jul 23, 2016
Jok3r:

monthly sub is 3500

Is metro tv available in Lagos?
Re: The Best Tv Decorder For Live Match Advice Plzzz by Jok3r(m): 8:36am On Jul 29, 2016
jjwilliams:

Is metro tv available in Lagos?

yes everywhere in naija
Re: The Best Tv Decorder For Live Match Advice Plzzz by jjwilliams(m): 9:15am On Aug 06, 2016
Jok3r:

yes everywhere in naija

Do you know where their offices are in Lagos. I cant find any.

(1) (Reply)

Sport Betting And The Way People Keep Loosing Money To It. My Experience / Fifa 18 Ratings Rankings: Top 60-41 / Man United Rejected Chance To Sign Zidane Out Of Fear Of Upsetting Cantona

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.