Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,387 members, 7,800,787 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:45 AM

Plans To Recall Senator Melaye Begins In Kogi Central - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Plans To Recall Senator Melaye Begins In Kogi Central (28725 Views)

Recall Senator Rafiu Ibrahim For Kneeling Before Saraki- Kwara South Unity Forum / Plot To Recall Senator Bukola Saraki Thickens, Date Fixed / INEC Writes Melaye, Begins Recall Process July 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Plans To Recall Senator Melaye Begins In Kogi Central by achieverme(m): 7:02pm On Jul 22, 2016
Ioannes:

O ma she o. Translation: what a pity.

You idolize him because he says he's going to beat a woman. (Because the woman is Yoruba)

Just one question for you: are you a woman-beater?because you sound like one.

I Dont idolise him.

D reason why he is being persecuted now is not because he beats his wife; it is because he and remi tinubu exchanged words, so be reasonable enough not to bring another issue into this one in your bid to give a dog a bad name because you want to kill it.

If you guys want to be sincere to yourselves, you will condemn both tinubu and melaye, instead of seeking to protect tinubu, while you condemn melaye.

And for your information, melaye wouldn't have given any response if tinubu had not been such a mannerless entity.

And let me ask you a question.

Why are you idolizing tinubu....are you also a mannerless person like her?

2 Likes

Re: Plans To Recall Senator Melaye Begins In Kogi Central by loopman: 7:05pm On Jul 22, 2016
achieverme:

[size=2pt][s]Has your 1mbecile father told you the story of how he became an 1mbecile?

He was the product of 1ncest from his father and his father's sister, who became his mother. Yes your grandfather impregnated his blood sister and they gave birth to your father, hence his perpetual 1mbecility. Believe me, nothing can cure your father of his 1mbecility.

Do you know why your mum will remain perpetually damned? She opened up her pvssy to dogs and she got licked.

Dont be surprised if your life remain upside down forever.[/s][/size]

You are still here barking like your momma??
Re: Plans To Recall Senator Melaye Begins In Kogi Central by achieverme(m): 7:09pm On Jul 22, 2016
loopman:

You are still here barking like your momma??

[size=20pt]Son of 1mbecile father, product of 1ncest, how are you coping with your cvrsed life this evening?[/size]
Re: Plans To Recall Senator Melaye Begins In Kogi Central by loopman: 7:11pm On Jul 22, 2016
achieverme:

[size=2pt]Son of 1mbecile father, product of 1ncest, how are you coping with your cvrsed life this evening?[/size]

grin
You are hungry! You voice is getting subdued?
Is she back from hustling motor boys at the village park?
Osu dog cheesy
Re: Plans To Recall Senator Melaye Begins In Kogi Central by BrokenTV: 7:18pm On Jul 22, 2016
aresa:

Don't get mad because you got called out..

Hypocrite...
You lack total comprehension of my post on the subject matter, my point is on Kogi people, dispersion on recalling Melaye back, which i see as ass licking on Tinubu which i said cannot in the South East. First am not a fan of Melaye and not in support of it. But on this issue Mrs Tinubu cannot be exanonerated, i have seen her behaviour in the chamber against others and on this she deserved everything she got against Melaye.
Re: Plans To Recall Senator Melaye Begins In Kogi Central by achieverme(m): 7:24pm On Jul 22, 2016
loopman:

grin
You are hungry! You voice is getting subdued?
Is she back from hustling motor boys at the village park?
Osu dog cheesy

[size=20pt]Are you referring to the cvrse of hunger placed on your family?

Sorry, the curse will remain with your home forever; the person, who cursed you is dead, so no solution for you and your family[/size]
Re: Plans To Recall Senator Melaye Begins In Kogi Central by BrokenTV: 7:25pm On Jul 22, 2016
And Aresa finally do you think that if Dino Melaye is an Anambra man that his constituency will be talking about recalling him back. Never that cannot happen. Tinubu political influence ends in Yoruba land. We he is there Lord but to us Easterners he is a nobody.
Re: Plans To Recall Senator Melaye Begins In Kogi Central by loopman: 7:51pm On Jul 22, 2016
achieverme:

[size=2pt]Are you referring to the cvrse of hunger placed on your family?

Sorry, the curse will remain with your home forever; the person, who cursed you is dead, so no solution for you and your family[/size]
Osu
Your case in life has been decided even before that dog of a woman concieved you illegally
You are cursed here on earth and in the world beyond
Osu, carry your curse grin
Re: Plans To Recall Senator Melaye Begins In Kogi Central by achieverme(m): 9:09pm On Jul 22, 2016
loopman:

Osu
Your case in life has been decided even before that dog of a woman concieved you illegally
You are cursed here on earth and in the world beyond
Osu, carry your curse grin

Do you mean your mum conceived you illegally? I thought it was that 1mbecile 1d10t man you called father that conceive you; I never knew you were one of the products of your mother's prostr1tut1on. No wonder your life is now upside down.
Re: Plans To Recall Senator Melaye Begins In Kogi Central by achieverme(m): 10:36pm On Jul 22, 2016
loopman:
[/s]

Osu
You are tired of shouting like a dog that your mother sired. grin
The whole village is embarrassed by your mother dog life style.
Sorry, you have no choice, you will leave with that stigma of an Osu born by a village dog.
Shame on your life. cheesy grin

[size=20pt]You just remind me that your mother is a dog. Thanks for bringing that to mind,

When did your mother go for her anti-rabies treatment last?

I suggest you put a rope around the neck of your mad mother and drag her to a vetrenary clinic for her anti-rabies injection.

If not, she will infect all of you with rabies and you will all die untimely and consequently worsen your already complicated family problem.[/size]
Re: Plans To Recall Senator Melaye Begins In Kogi Central by Nobody: 2:26am On Jul 23, 2016
achieverme:

I Dont idolise him.

D reason why he is being persecuted now is not because he beats his wife; it is because he and remi tinubu exchanged words, so be reasonable enough not to bring another issue into this one in your bid to give a dog a bad name because you want to kill it.

If you guys want to be sincere to yourselves, you will condemn both tinubu and melaye, instead of seeking to protect tinubu, while you condemn melaye.

And for your information, melaye wouldn't have given any response if tinubu had not been such a mannerless entity.

And let me ask you a question.

Why are you idolizing tinubu....are you also a mannerless person like her?

I understand that your issue is with Bola Ahmed Tinubu who ousted your corruption-personified and ineffectual buffoon mentor. That's why most of you seem to get your knickers in a twist.

Funny enough, Mrs Tinubu was actually fighting for the common masses, down-trodden and jobless people like you when she responded to this man.

A man who was ready to over turn the Senate just because some senators wanted to testify against corruption. A man advocating violence against fellow senators. A man that should be flogged butt n@ked all over Abuja metropolis. How much did he give you to come here and write by this drivel?

You guys should be ashamed of yourselves, supporting corruption all the time. If you're not carrying placard protesting against the fight against corruption, you are up here defending your paymasters.

Keep it up. What comes around goes around. You'll certainly reap your reward in this life or the after life. Mtschewwwwwwwww...
Re: Plans To Recall Senator Melaye Begins In Kogi Central by MIKOLOWISKA: 7:45am On Jul 23, 2016
Flyingngel:
What is that Richard doing there? If u check properly, some of them don't have anything to do. Why is it that people will never protest abt something that benefit other people except it is politic. Oh! I knw, no body will pay them. I weep for some Nigerian.
this is your problem in naija
always protesting for win no concine you.
they protesting for their share of national cake
instead of you doing same
you're here talking law and order wen no epp you
Re: Plans To Recall Senator Melaye Begins In Kogi Central by billyG(m): 7:46am On Jul 23, 2016
That Dog need a recall & mental rehab.
Re: Plans To Recall Senator Melaye Begins In Kogi Central by Flyingngel(m): 8:06am On Jul 23, 2016
MIKOLOWISKA:
this is your problem in naija
always protesting for win no concine you.
they protesting for their share of national cake
instead of you doing same
you're here talking law and order wen no epp you

I don't do such protest. And by d way national cake of abt 10,000niara. Guy u big pass this kind reason now. Haba
Re: Plans To Recall Senator Melaye Begins In Kogi Central by MIKOLOWISKA: 12:24pm On Jul 23, 2016
Flyingngel:

I don't do such protest. And by d way national cake of abt 10,000niara. Guy u big pass this kind reason now. Haba
how many of una type de (well fed, good job, living in daddy's house)
you're negligible during elections

you never see where pipu wan wound diasef sake of say 100 naira
you never big to reason reach dat level
you still de nairaland keyboard Reasoning level
when you actually start attending political meeting to see things on the ground get back to me
Re: Plans To Recall Senator Melaye Begins In Kogi Central by Flyingngel(m): 12:40pm On Jul 23, 2016
[quote author=MIKOLOWISKA post=47812386]
how many of una type de (well fed, good job, living in daddy's house)
you're negligible during elections

you never see where pipu wan wound diasef sake of say 100 naira
you never big to reason reach dat level
you still de nairaland keyboard Reasoning level
when you actually start attending political meeting to see things on the ground get back to me.

Guy I dey sure say we no quarrel baaa? But then I understand wetin u talk. Am a politician ,born into a family of politicians with good appointed or elected offices. Some time I dey try reason with my dad say something wetin isee no good and we normally have serious misunderstanding. Y do I put him in check b say this country must better for everybody including d less privileged
Re: Plans To Recall Senator Melaye Begins In Kogi Central by MIKOLOWISKA: 1:12pm On Jul 23, 2016
[quote author=Flyingngel post=47812823][/quote] ahn ahn
quarrel unto Wetin
I just de comment your comment
make other Readers learn
but guy advice your familial politicians to empower dia pipu instead of criticising
use your access to them instead of fighting them
give proposals on how to make it better
disguise it as contract for you
for example (plant cocoa or Palm oyel plantation like Malaysia or buy and sent tractor and fertiliser for farmers,garri or palm oil, or cocoa bean fryer for women cooperatives etc)
or run for office and do the aforementioned yourself
fighting with family no be am
alone is still thicker than water
Re: Plans To Recall Senator Melaye Begins In Kogi Central by SaintUlot: 1:35pm On Jul 23, 2016
Earn money directly into your bank account, check my signature to get started
Re: Plans To Recall Senator Melaye Begins In Kogi Central by Nely77(m): 1:36pm On Jul 23, 2016
Islie:

http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/politics/plans-to-recall-senator-melaye-begins-in-kogi-central/156329.html

If this happens finally, it means that all Kogis are senseless. Sometimes you really need an outspoken senator like Dino to represent us. His type is not common. He has his excesses but can be useful where many have failed. It is not all senators that would have that kind of courage to face such intimidation and also defend himself. A defeat of Dino in this case is a defeat to the people he represents and Kogi state in general. The people should learn to protest for the right reasons not for bigotry!
Re: Plans To Recall Senator Melaye Begins In Kogi Central by ellovee(m): 1:49pm On Jul 23, 2016
aresa:

[img]http://3.bp..com/-QqsJY1siVk0/UrIcjzbjwkI/AAAAAAAAX04/K5Fl6oARSjM/s1600/dino+melaye+wife+beater.jpg[/img]

[img]http://3.bp..com/-9N8DgHgbipA/UrIZQb-x84I/AAAAAAAAlMk/sHhVSEeDIuY/s1600/Tokunbo+after+battering+by+Dino+Melaye+1.jpg[/img]
You should've voted him out b4 now, so don't call for his return simply Nevada he had a feud with Sen. Tinubu in which the woman verbally abused him beyond his tolerance

lmao... How do you show a woman that you are not intimidated in your village?

Beat them bloody and rape them and even beat and rape other people's wives too.

Re: Plans To Recall Senator Melaye Begins In Kogi Central by ellovee(m): 1:53pm On Jul 23, 2016
loopman:

Nonsense!
If they recalled him, you can gladly vote him as a Senator representing your state in the Senate in 2019.
if he is that bad, why did you voted him in the first place?
You voted him because you had confidence in him, now that he is exhibiting that which made you have confidence in him, you start wailing. Or were you thinking that he will continue to fight pdp only?
Re: Plans To Recall Senator Melaye Begins In Kogi Central by mindtricks: 10:04pm On Jul 23, 2016
BrokenTV:
This is the reason why, I am really pissed with this country, gullible individuals. Recalling him based on an altercation with a woman that has no respect for her fellow human being. This kind of nonsense can not happen in the South East.

My dear, na so we see am o. These days, it's cool to just support any side of the divide without bothering even if it is biased. Wonder how two wrongs make a right.
Re: Plans To Recall Senator Melaye Begins In Kogi Central by mindtricks: 10:05pm On Jul 23, 2016
Re: Plans To Recall Senator Melaye Begins In Kogi Central by mindtricks: 10:08pm On Jul 23, 2016
ChappyChase:
And Remi is been honoured for been mannerless!!!!!!!
Evidence of positive change.

Whatever be the case, whether Remi be careless in her language or choice of words, all blames go to Dino.
Re: Plans To Recall Senator Melaye Begins In Kogi Central by mindtricks: 10:15pm On Jul 23, 2016
BrokenTV:

You lack total comprehension of my post on the subject matter, my point is on Kogi people, dispersion on recalling Melaye back, which i see as ass licking on Tinubu which i said cannot in the South East. First am not a fan of Melaye and not in support of it. But on this issue Mrs Tinubu cannot be exanonerated, i have seen her behaviour in the chamber against others and on this she deserved everything she got against Melaye.

Mummy Remi Tinubu's worshippers think not.

She is infallible.
All her wrongs are right.
She is an impeccable angel.
A hero of our democracy.
Nobody dares challenge her even when she first insults.
You get the point?

1 Like

Re: Plans To Recall Senator Melaye Begins In Kogi Central by aresa: 10:36pm On Jul 23, 2016
ellovee:
You should've voted him out b4 now, so don't call for his return simply Nevada he had a feud with Sen. Tinubu in which the woman verbally abused him beyond his tolerance

As a man, you are so weak and can't control yourself and your emotions that any altercation with any woman is enough to beat up and rape a woman and another man's wife.

The fact that you hate women, beat women, rape women and keep them in your kitchen and not heard from doesn't mean such barbarity is allowed in other places outside your village, keep that grotesque and barbarity in you village.
Re: Plans To Recall Senator Melaye Begins In Kogi Central by ChappyChase: 2:58pm On Jul 24, 2016
mindtricks:

Evidence of positive change.

Whatever be the case, whether Remi be careless in her language or choice of words, all blames go to Dino.
Olodo!
Re: Plans To Recall Senator Melaye Begins In Kogi Central by mindtricks: 3:12pm On Jul 24, 2016
ChappyChase:

Olodo!

Don't abuse mummy Remi o. Her supporters will come for you. You know she's an "impeccable" Senator unlike Dino.
Re: Plans To Recall Senator Melaye Begins In Kogi Central by ChappyChase: 3:19pm On Jul 24, 2016
mindtricks:

Don't abuse mummy Remi o. Her supporters will come for you. You know she's an "impeccable" Senator unlike Dino.
Abegi....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

FG Gazette Raises Questions Over Ali’s Appointment As Customs’ Comptroller-gen. / Governor Ikpeazu Lectures Students Of ABSU / They Sold Fraudulent Muslim-Muslim Ticket To Us, Now Muslims Are Bombed - Yusuf

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.