Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:43 AM

Can You Kiss Your Lover Early In The Morning Even When His/her Mouth Is Smelling - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Kiss Your Lover Early In The Morning Even When His/her Mouth Is Smelling (6122 Views)

Can You Kiss Someone You Don't Love / I Cum Inside Her Mouth, Look The Shocking Thing She Did. Help! / How Do I Tell Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Kiss Your Lover Early In The Morning Even When His/her Mouth Is Smelling by hertz9te(m): 8:40pm On Jul 22, 2016
refiner:

lol...nah!

someone much more better won...smiley

thankscheesy
eeya,
maybe if i knew earlier me n your die hard supporters[there was this guy that typed me up a whole epistle outlining why i should vote 4 u.crazy guy] wld've planned an E-coup..it all good tho,there are bigger things out there.cheers
Re: Can You Kiss Your Lover Early In The Morning Even When His/her Mouth Is Smelling by sleekyonyx(f): 9:38pm On Jul 22, 2016
Philipjustice:

continue lying
grin
Re: Can You Kiss Your Lover Early In The Morning Even When His/her Mouth Is Smelling by sleekyonyx(f): 9:42pm On Jul 22, 2016
Daniel2289:

Ur comment says u are a Male, then ur profile says u are a Female. Can't u pipo b truthful 4 once
NAIRALANDERS lying since the time of old grin
Re: Can You Kiss Your Lover Early In The Morning Even When His/her Mouth Is Smelling by sleekyonyx(f): 9:46pm On Jul 22, 2016
Philipjustice:

U mean ßanging?
grin smh
Re: Can You Kiss Your Lover Early In The Morning Even When His/her Mouth Is Smelling by refiner(f): 9:48pm On Jul 22, 2016
hertz9te:

eeya,
maybe if i knew earlier me n your die hard supporters[there was this guy that typed me up a whole epistle outlining why i should vote 4 u.crazy guy] wld've planned an E-coup..it all good tho,there are bigger things out there.cheers

grin...thanks hun!

1 Like

Re: Can You Kiss Your Lover Early In The Morning Even When His/her Mouth Is Smelling by ugonna1054(m): 10:54pm On Jul 22, 2016
AngelAhnie:
Lol, call me weird but I like the smell of vee.
hmm how does it smell
Re: Can You Kiss Your Lover Early In The Morning Even When His/her Mouth Is Smelling by victorD3: 11:24pm On Jul 22, 2016
Philipjustice:

continue lying

Bros ashaw0 no dey kiss
Re: Can You Kiss Your Lover Early In The Morning Even When His/her Mouth Is Smelling by Tomaxzyn1(m): 8:32am On Jul 23, 2016
katyeee:
heheheheheh now am angry why will u indirectly call me a prostitute
Urgh..I'm sori...ur comment only gv me d impression..
Ok..erm...can I indirectly call u my friend?..
Re: Can You Kiss Your Lover Early In The Morning Even When His/her Mouth Is Smelling by ogorwyne(f): 8:43am On Jul 23, 2016
SAINTSAMURAI:
The mouth of a well hygenic human dont smell in the morning. i for example brush my teeth in the morning, then at night before i go to bed, i brush my teeth at around 11pm at night. that way my mouth is clean even when i sleep. i can kiss through out the night and in the morning a hundred times with a well hygenic lady.
You are too young to be kissing around. I know what you have up there na just story sha.
Re: Can You Kiss Your Lover Early In The Morning Even When His/her Mouth Is Smelling by AngelAhnie(f): 9:15am On Jul 23, 2016
ugonna1054:
hmm how does it smell
You dey ask me?
Re: Can You Kiss Your Lover Early In The Morning Even When His/her Mouth Is Smelling by ugonna1054(m): 2:17pm On Jul 23, 2016
AngelAhnie:
You dey ask me?
yess na don't u ve one?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

10 Reasons Big Boobs Are Awesome - A Must Read / Only Foolish And Perverted Men Lick Women's Private Parts - Maurice Ampaw / My I.t S£x-capades ….. (18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.