Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:00 AM

Nigeria Is Hopeless, Arrogant, Plain And A Waste To Humanity. (Update) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Is Hopeless, Arrogant, Plain And A Waste To Humanity. (Update) (6754 Views)

Poll: based on percentage, how would you rate Nigeria

100%: 0% (0 votes)
75%: 0% (0 votes)
50%: 11% (1 vote)
25%: 33% (3 votes)
0%: 55% (5 votes)
This poll has ended

Obasanjo Says Biafra Agitation Is Hopeless / Photos: The FireMen Of Lagos (Service To Humanity) / GEJ Is Destroying His Enemies, Plain And Simple (sanusi, NGF, APC, Amaechi, Etc) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Is Hopeless, Arrogant, Plain And A Waste To Humanity. (Update) by kosovo(m): 9:20pm On Sep 15, 2009
I sat today with pain in my heart thinking about how DUMB! our great nation is, it is shame that educated and civilized Nigerians are so comfortable with the system. year after year 140 million Nigerians are being deceived, ill treated, and pushed to the wall, by a few thousand political officers.yet we keep jumping over the wall running from our responsibility and eventually becoming cowardice. we have totally forgotten the dreams of our founding fathers, we are a disgrace to our our generations just as our ancestors were to us. Misplaced priorities, - how can the Nigeria Government (CBN) use N100 Billion to print over N400 billion which was injected into the banking sector within 2 week? yet our EDUCATIONAL SYSTEM is a curse, which has made most Nigerians so unproductive and myopic in their reasoning,
    The 6 months+ old re-branding marketing or whatever it's called undoubtedly shows how the Nigeria government stole billions of tax-payer money using a smoke screen - prof. Dora, the much acclaimed Madam re-branding,  i never knew Nigeria was commercial product. Funny how a less than 2 mins  advertisement of one of SONY's product made Nigeria look like a joke, but who could have made gest of a country if there were not loopholes, probably Sony pays huge sum of money to political scam-mist to get their goods to the common people, A friend of mine once told me, that he was very happy that Nigeria won't be going for the WORLD CUP. and i was quick to ask, WHY? his reply was,  if we qualify, definitely a new committee would be set up,  committee on ensuring that Nigeria wins the WORLD CUP, were Tax-payers money would be looted, , then i was speechless, cos obviously he was Right,  Every single thing in Nigeria is a committee,  and every business or trade has an association, i recently heard of street traders association of NIGERIA.
   There were also unconfirmed news of how the federal government sent universities Students government officials abroad for a seminal but it was uncovered that they were lavishing them with all sort of present, in other to advert a proposed nationwide student mass protest, and the minister of education was busying spending hundreds of millions of tax-payers money on his birthday. It is so painful that a group of pot-belled  Nigerians just sit and decide to KILL THE NEXT GENERATION OF LEADERS, 
The last time i checked Nigeria top university was around 5,000 in the world, and  50 years behind  RUSSIA in terms of literacy,  Russia currently holds No.1 SPOT with a literacy rate of 99.6%. LETS STOP DECEIVING OUR SELVES.
                   LET RISE UP AND FIGHT,

UPDATE1.

Mr. President ignored the UN general meeting to attend the commissioning of a private school in Saudi Arabia, belonging to the king, while the entire education system in his country is in total jeopardy.

Mr. president has missed two of such meetings, when the formal president was in power, obansajo, he attended all 8 of such meetings.

Mr. President would return on Saturday, 26th September 2009.

Reality check= as stated in the subject
Re: Nigeria Is Hopeless, Arrogant, Plain And A Waste To Humanity. (Update) by IKEYMAN1: 9:23pm On Sep 15, 2009
and what ahve u done to change thingsehh

talkin too much abi??

u are a big shame to humanity

docile fellow with baboon mentality
Re: Nigeria Is Hopeless, Arrogant, Plain And A Waste To Humanity. (Update) by sjeezy8: 9:36pm On Sep 15, 2009
Rise up and fight what?

those in the government are only a mere representation of its citizens.

Nigerians in general are unpatriotic to Nigeria but loyal to ethnicity or region.
(which those in government use to gain votes and at national level become selfish)

Nigerians are their own worst enemies
Re: Nigeria Is Hopeless, Arrogant, Plain And A Waste To Humanity. (Update) by kosovo(m): 9:42pm On Sep 15, 2009
@IKEYMAN
Insert Quote
and what ahve u done to change thingsehh

talkin too much abi??

u are a big shame to humanity

docile fellow with baboon mentality

,ow you are pathetic. Not because of what you wrote. But because one of the only joys you have in life is to go around trolling on forums. Thats when there is supposed to ring a bell that says time to get a fu<king life. Sadly some people don't have that bell, and they never get a life either. They waste it all and when they grow older they become more and more alone and miserable until the very day they die.
Re: Nigeria Is Hopeless, Arrogant, Plain And A Waste To Humanity. (Update) by Onlytruth(m): 9:47pm On Sep 15, 2009
kosovo:

A friend of mine once told me, that he was very happy that Nigeria won't be going for the WORLD CUP. and i was quick to ask, WHY?

I might share your friend's concern but for a different reason. It is true that football is the only thing (apart from the gun) that unites Nigerians occassionally, but I'm begining to think that if Nigeria fails to qualify, it will precipitate other reactions from people, probably  forcing a real opportunity for dialogue and change.
Going to the world cup only masks our more serious problems.
The other thing I want to ask is that, if we had AREWA , ODUDUWA , BIAFRA and maybe others, vying for the world cup tickets, do you think none of them will qualify? I don't think so.
Already, two of Nigeria's clubs - Heartlands of Owerri and Kano Pillars of Kano- have qualified for the semi-finals of the African Champions League. It might even be an all Nigerian final!
That tells me that there are more strengths in our local managements and control than our central or federal controls.
Re: Nigeria Is Hopeless, Arrogant, Plain And A Waste To Humanity. (Update) by morpheus24: 9:51pm On Sep 15, 2009
kosovo:

I sat today with pain in my heart thinking about how DUMB! our great nation is, it is shame that educated and civilized Nigerians are so comfortable with the system. year after year 140 million Nigerians are being deceived, ill treated, and pushed to the wall, by a few thousand political officers.yet we keep jumping over the wall running from our responsibility and eventually becoming cowardice. we have totally forgotten the dreams of our founding fathers, we are a disgrace to our our generations just as our ancestors were to us. Misplaced priorities, - how can the Nigeria Government (CBN) use N100 Billion to print over N400 billion which was injected into the banking sector within 2 week? yet our EDUCATIONAL SYSTEM is a curse, which has made most Nigerians so unproductive and myopic in their reasoning,
The 6 months+ old re-branding marketing or whatever it's called undoubtedly shows how the Nigeria government stole billions of tax-payer money using a smoke screen - prof. Dora, the much acclaimed Madam re-branding, i never knew Nigeria was commercial product. Funny how a less than 2 mins of advertisement one of SONY's product made Nigeria look like a joke, but who could have made gest of a country if there were not loopholes, probably Sony pays huge sum of money to political scam-mist to get their goods to the common people, A friend of mine once told me, that he was very happy that Nigeria won't be going for the WORLD CUP. and i was quick to ask, WHY? his reply was, if we qualify, definitely a new committee would be set up, committee on ensuring that Nigeria wins the WORLD CUP, were Tax-payers money would be looted, , then i was speechless, cos obviously he was Right, Every single thing in Nigeria is a committee, and every business or trade has an association, i recently heard of street traders association of NIGERIA,
There were unconfirmed news of how the federal government sent universities Students government officials abroad for a seminal but it was uncovered that they were lavishing them with all sort of present, in other to advert a proposed nationwide student mass protest, and the minister of education was buying spending hundreds of millions on his birthday. It is so painful that a group of pot-belled Nigerians just sit and decide to KILL THE NEXT GENERATION OF LEADERS,
The last time i checked Nigeria top university was around 5,000 in the world, and 50 years behind RUSSIA in terms of literacy, Russia currently holds No.1 SPOT with a literacy rate of 99.6%. PLEASE THERE IS MONEY IN THE NATION, LETS STOP DECEIVING OUR SELVES.
PLEASE LET RISE UP AND FIGHT,

My friend will you sharrap there!
Re: Nigeria Is Hopeless, Arrogant, Plain And A Waste To Humanity. (Update) by kosovo(m): 9:53pm On Sep 15, 2009
@morpheus24
My friend will you sharrap there!
lol,
  wait,  are you HIGH or incredibly STUPID? anyhow, learn how to make use of your STUPIDITY,
Re: Nigeria Is Hopeless, Arrogant, Plain And A Waste To Humanity. (Update) by IKEYMAN1: 9:58pm On Sep 15, 2009
anyway

grin
Re: Nigeria Is Hopeless, Arrogant, Plain And A Waste To Humanity. (Update) by slimes(m): 11:02pm On Sep 16, 2009
Nigeria is less than 50 years old and we're complaining. Even Egypt which is were civilization started were nothing to write home about about 20 years ago.
Re: Nigeria Is Hopeless, Arrogant, Plain And A Waste To Humanity. (Update) by kosovo(m): 11:47pm On Sep 16, 2009
@slimes
Nigeria is less than 50 years old and we're complaining. Even Egypt which is were civilization started were nothing to write home about about 20 years ago.
and how old is south Africa?
less than 50 years and we are still commissioning 3 blocks of classrooms, and it's the same Nigerians like you, that would go there and start chanting, it would also make Headlines,
pls Go! back to your cubicle,
have a nice day,
Re: Nigeria Is Hopeless, Arrogant, Plain And A Waste To Humanity. (Update) by sjeezy8: 11:54pm On Sep 16, 2009
^^^ south africa shocked shocked

The region has been developing for about 400 years by whites which is why they never left you might as well call it like America.
Re: Nigeria Is Hopeless, Arrogant, Plain And A Waste To Humanity. (Update) by austin12: 11:54pm On Sep 16, 2009
where are all the sugar mommies
Re: Nigeria Is Hopeless, Arrogant, Plain And A Waste To Humanity. (Update) by kosovo(m): 11:57pm On Sep 16, 2009
The region has been developing for about 400 years by whites which is why they never left you might as well call it like America.
m sorry but you are full of NOISE!
didn't the British also develop Nigeria before they left ? what happened to the groundnut pyramid? don't give me that crap and stop deceiving yourself,
same old story to console one's self is pathetic and leading the country to DOOM!
Re: Nigeria Is Hopeless, Arrogant, Plain And A Waste To Humanity. (Update) by sjeezy8: 12:01am On Sep 17, 2009
why are you so stupid?

THE DUTCH CAME TO SOUTH AFRICA IN THE 1600'S

the british occupied it and they the whites asked for independence in 1910

WHITES HAVE BEEN RULING SOUTH AFRICA SINCE
IT WAS DISCOVERED.

The birtish never really settled in nigeria it was a colony used to get slaves and resources not to live in

ASS
Re: Nigeria Is Hopeless, Arrogant, Plain And A Waste To Humanity. (Update) by kosovo(m): 12:06am On Sep 17, 2009
why are you so stupid?

THE DUTCH CAME TO SOUTH AFRICA IN THE 1600'S

the british occupied it and they the whites asked for independence in 1910

WHITES HAVE BEEN RULING SOUTH AFRICA SINCE
IT WAS DISCOVERED.

The birtish never really settled in nigeria it was a colony used to get slaves and resources not to live in

ASS
GO! back to the hole you came out from, you are so DUMB!

what possibe good can come from ignorance about other people?
for an army of lion led by a goat would be defeated by an army of goats led by a lion.

what a waste!
Re: Nigeria Is Hopeless, Arrogant, Plain And A Waste To Humanity. (Update) by sjeezy8: 12:09am On Sep 17, 2009
you're a fuckin idiot and a dumbb niggu

i mean shit how fuckin stupid can you get

if you want Nigeria break up fine bitch dont get on here talkin all that shit

mad cause your broke ass cant make no damn money in Nigeria

bitches like you need assistance n shit

lame ass
Re: Nigeria Is Hopeless, Arrogant, Plain And A Waste To Humanity. (Update) by udezue(m): 12:11am On Sep 17, 2009
Sgeezy,
Shut up
Re: Nigeria Is Hopeless, Arrogant, Plain And A Waste To Humanity. (Update) by sjeezy8: 12:15am On Sep 17, 2009
shut your lame ass up mad cause when your family was in Nigeria elite igbos cut there asses o[b][/b]ut of the deals

thats why your fagget ass is in texas screamin for biafra in the same country that WANTED YOU CLOWNS WIPED OUT

bitches like you make no damn sense in America the country that supported Nigeria against you clowns

the real igbos are the ones in Nigeria making money not crying like a little bitches
Re: Nigeria Is Hopeless, Arrogant, Plain And A Waste To Humanity. (Update) by kosovo(m): 12:20am On Sep 17, 2009
you're a fuckin idiot and a dumbb niggu

i mean shit how fuckin stupid can you get

if you want Nigeria break up fine bitch dont get on here talkin all that shit

mad cause your broke ass cant make no damn money in Nigeria

bitches like you need assistance n shit

lame ass
 i am impressed, you have lost your identity, funny how your talks looks exactly the same of a RETARD! you are as hopeless as the nation, but if you still have a little bit of hope know that, hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man.
        GO! to sleep, okay?
 that said and done, what a waste of time you were
       what a waste of bandwidth!
Re: Nigeria Is Hopeless, Arrogant, Plain And A Waste To Humanity. (Update) by sjeezy8: 12:24am On Sep 17, 2009
kosovo:

i am impressed, you have lost your identity, funny how your talks looks exactly the same of a RETARD! you are as hopeless as the nation, but if you still have a little bit of hope know that, hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man.
         GO! to sleep, okay?
  that said and done, what a waste of time you were
        what a waste of bandwidth!

i wasn't impressed with your lack of knowledge of basic history on South africa.

Fuckin idiot, broke ass probably on all types of assistance in America n shit.

Bitch next time if you state something about ANY African country make sure its fuckin correct
Re: Nigeria Is Hopeless, Arrogant, Plain And A Waste To Humanity. (Update) by kosovo(m): 12:30am On Sep 17, 2009
i wasn't impressed with your lack of knowledge of basic history on South africa.

Fuckin idiot, broke ass probably on all types of assistance in America n shit.

Bitch next time if you state something about ANY African country make sure its fuckin correct
Even a mad man reading through your posts would know that you are just a WASTE!
Re: Nigeria Is Hopeless, Arrogant, Plain And A Waste To Humanity. (Update) by Fuup(m): 12:54am On Sep 17, 2009
To the poster, you just showed some of the things thats wrong with the Nations Attitude(a bit of Brilliance,Bad Attitude,Arrogance,blowing ones trumpet, just to a mention few, )
You started a thread (which i think is a good shout) and you are not willing to listen to criticism and peoples opinion!
That's why its called a Forum!, listen to what others have to say and argue your corner instead of insulting them and calling peeps names.
I read your post and was interested in it but after reading 3 of your replies i decided have had enough and quit reading
You showed a bit of intelligence in your post but your replies took all the credit from you.
Learn to listen to people and take some of the opinions on board (that's one of the qualities of a good leader),
Re: Nigeria Is Hopeless, Arrogant, Plain And A Waste To Humanity. (Update) by REALTRUTH1: 12:57am On Sep 17, 2009
slimes:

Liberia is over 100yrs compared to south Africa,,,Egypt too is older than Canada and many other developed countries,,,so U can reconcile that,,,
Re: Nigeria Is Hopeless, Arrogant, Plain And A Waste To Humanity. (Update) by udezue(m): 1:21am On Sep 17, 2009
Sgeezy is a waste of sperm. What are u doing in the USA that oppressed and enslaved black ppl?
Re: Nigeria Is Hopeless, Arrogant, Plain And A Waste To Humanity. (Update) by Nobody: 1:55am On Sep 17, 2009
kosovo:

I sat today with pain in my heart

I've told you people to get yourselves to qualified therapists.

None on NL? that's strange. Maybe Nigerians arent into the therapy profession.

But if you're feeling an actual pain in your heart then plz see a doctor. Dont joke with your health, Nigeria or no Nigeria.

I want to assume you're typing figuratively.
Re: Nigeria Is Hopeless, Arrogant, Plain And A Waste To Humanity. (Update) by sjeezy8: 2:12am On Sep 17, 2009
udezue:

Sgeezy is a waste of sperm. What are u doing in the USA that oppressed and enslaved black ppl?

Getting a fuckin free education, networking with possible future investors and collecting ideas to bring back to Nigeria. what else do sensible Nigerians do?

Bleep are YOU doin

Eating cornflakes and burgers screamin Biafra on the internet but fail to realise that shit will never happen. lol
Re: Nigeria Is Hopeless, Arrogant, Plain And A Waste To Humanity. (Update) by udezue(m): 2:51am On Sep 17, 2009
So u don't mind getting free education from "oppressive" USA yet u are yaning dust about my own existence in the same USA? Wat da Bleep u think I'm doing here bitch? Getting da same damn education, networking with correct ppl to take my ideas back to my ancestral region to work on improvements and developments. Classic case of kettle calling the pot black. Dumb ass nigga.
Re: Nigeria Is Hopeless, Arrogant, Plain And A Waste To Humanity. (Update) by sjeezy8: 3:01am On Sep 17, 2009
udezue:

So u don't mind getting free education from "oppressive" USA yet u are yaning dust about my own existence in the same USA? Wat da mess u think I'm doing here bitch? Getting da same damn education, networking with correct ppl to take my ideas back to my ancestral region to work on improvements and developments. Classic case of kettle calling the pot black. Dumb ass nigga.

Look at this monkey why should i not be in America they didn't starve my grandparents. Great for you your ancestral region will benefit a better Nigeria silly ass, you sound so fuckin Dumb.
Its a win win for me and any NIGERIAN
Im not asking the US to interfere in Nigeria like Biafrans

take your funky ass to sleep and bring those ideas back to the EAST so it can benefit Nigeria as a whole
Re: Nigeria Is Hopeless, Arrogant, Plain And A Waste To Humanity. (Update) by udezue(m): 3:08am On Sep 17, 2009
U must be an idiot. The last time I checked it was Nigeria, UK, USSR, Egypt that blockaded Biafra will the help of Cameroon not USA. America also enslaved plenty Yoruba slaves. Now wetin u want do about that? What happened to learning history b4 u spew garbage. Dude are so fuckinn stupid and dumb I wonder if your father abused u as a child. Freaking repellent skunk. I can see u are crying more than the bereaved. Even if I live in hell wetin concern your dumbass? U want us to improve the East so Nigeria can benefit like as if u aint benefitting already from the East u dumbass. If not for the East that cesspit u call Nigeria will cease to exist coz aint no way nincompoops like u North and West can govern it without looking for the East to leach on for its human and natural resources. Nkuta racha kwa ki anya. If u so believe I shouldn't be in the USA since according to u they blockaded Biafra not Nigeria why then should i give a rat's ass about doing anything that will benefit Nigeria that killed over a million of my people? Ode. My only and main concern is pass Benin, lower Benue and East of the Niger river so kindly shut the hell up. What a dimwit. Think b4 u write trash. Thanx
Re: Nigeria Is Hopeless, Arrogant, Plain And A Waste To Humanity. (Update) by sjeezy8: 3:17am On Sep 17, 2009
udezue:

U must be an idiot. The last time I checked it was Nigeria that, UK, USSR, Egypt that blockaded Biafra will the help of Cameroon not USA. America also enslaved plenty Yoruba slaves. Now wetin u want do about that? What happened to learning history b4 u spew garbage. Dude are so fuckinn stupid and dumb I wonder if your father abused as a child. Freaking repellent skunk. I can see u are crying more than the bereaved. Even I live in hell wetin concern your dumbass. U want us to improve the East so Nigeria can benefit like as if u aint benefitting already from the East u dumbass. If not for the East that cesspit u call Nigeria will cease to exist coz aint no way nincompoops like u North and West can govern it without looking for the East to leach on for its human and natural resources. Nkuta racha kwa ki anya. If u so believe I shouldn't be in the USA since according to u they blockaded Biafra not Nigeria why then should give a rat's ass about doing anything that will benefit Nigeria? Ode. My only and main concern is pass Benin, lower Benue and East of the Niger river so kindly shut the hell up. What a dimwit. Think b4 u write trash. Thanx

lol after i seen the USA not, i stopped reading cause the US supported Nigeria in the tactic of puting a blockade up against biafrans for the duration of the war. Nigerian army wanted to wipe you coons out everyone else told them to starve Biafrans until  they give up.

hard headed coons like you chose to keep on going while starvin people surrounded them, clowns like ojwuku fled the country only later to enjoy his wealth and RUN FOR PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA, he aint got no shame.

lol i dont care about no damn slavery niggu im tlaking about 20th century to now niggette
Re: Nigeria Is Hopeless, Arrogant, Plain And A Waste To Humanity. (Update) by udezue(m): 3:25am On Sep 17, 2009
Please provide us with facts not gibberish. Ewu nkapi. The UK was heavily involved in Ngeria while USA was heavily involved in Vietnam Wars and Civil rights, anti war movements you fool. Biafra was not USA's main concern. An American actually died in that war while trying to fly goods to Biafra. Biafra was featured in Time Magazine and it was not talking about USA helping Nigeria. America did not want to get involved in it at all.
Re: Nigeria Is Hopeless, Arrogant, Plain And A Waste To Humanity. (Update) by sjeezy8: 3:41am On Sep 17, 2009
udezue:

Please provide us with facts not gibberish. Ewu nkapi. The UK was heavily involved in Ngeria while USA was heavily involved in Vietnam Wars and Civil rights, anti war movements you fool. Biafra was not USA's main concern. An American actually died in that war while trying to fly goods to Biafra. Biafra was featured in Time Magazine and it was not talking about USA helping Nigeria. America did not want to get involved in it at all.

lol why are you so senseless Americas behind EVERYTHING, The same people who provided relief to Iraq after they blew it all up same with Japan? use your brain guy

The usa didn't help Nigeria they have always supported the British who helped Nigeria. ITS CALLED IMPERIALISM the brits and America benefit from Nigeria being one. Dont you think that if trade with britain and Nigeria was disturbed, trade with england and America will also disrupt?

use your stinkin brain

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The A-z Of Gani’s Will - Made Lifetime Provisions For First Son, Love Child / Can Nigeria Learn Anything From Sierra Leone's Civil War? / What Are The Chances For Northerners In 2015 Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.