Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,072 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:24 PM

Sweet Revenge - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sweet Revenge (1194 Views)

Sweet Revenge.. / Interesting! Here Is The Finest Type Of Revenge To A Cheating Spouse. / Gang Leaks Nude Pictures Of Female Police Officer In Revenge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sweet Revenge by samblack(m): 8:54am On Jul 22, 2016
Am so going to enjoy this,let me give you a clue before some of the species of the girl am about deal with start calling me a monster. I and my ex dated for two good years,although we had our down times but we were almost perfect,untill all of a sudden she called my line and say it's over with out any explanation,it hurts alot but I moved on.Now fast forward 4 months later we met at shporite,we exchange number and hanged out couple of time,now she is telling she can't move on that we should continue from where we stopped and she is so sorry,i said Yes.
This Time am so going to treat her f++k up,1st I would take my two years back from,make her fall in love badly,t reat her like a queen and just break up with without any excuse also.she go hate me pass devil when am done with her,my plan is to tie the not with my new girl immediately am done with her punishment and would make sure she get a copy of the invitation. JAH bless me,Amen.

1 Like

Re: Sweet Revenge by Smellymouth: 8:55am On Jul 22, 2016
grin cheesy grin
Re: Sweet Revenge by UndisputedBosom(m): 8:59am On Jul 22, 2016
I hope u're ready in the journey u're about embarkin wink
Re: Sweet Revenge by Section8(m): 8:59am On Jul 22, 2016
Shupa story
Re: Sweet Revenge by samblack(m): 9:00am On Jul 22, 2016
UndisputedBosom:
I hope u're ready in the journey u're about embarkin wink
more than ready
Re: Sweet Revenge by Nobody: 9:00am On Jul 22, 2016
grin u know Karma is ain't a mere biitch anymore, right?

Then nxtime u come back here asking whats d cure for having gigantic swollen balls... tongue

Good luck boo
Re: Sweet Revenge by obiorathesubtle: 9:02am On Jul 22, 2016
undecided Rice is 22k and you're talking about breaking someborri's heart?
Re: Sweet Revenge by sinaj(f): 9:03am On Jul 22, 2016
She might end up treating ur fucccCccckup again wink
Re: Sweet Revenge by samblack(m): 9:04am On Jul 22, 2016
sinaj:
She might end up treating ur fucccCccckup again wink
make she come with full squad,she won't even get a draw
Re: Sweet Revenge by samblack(m): 9:08am On Jul 22, 2016
TrapQueen77:
grin u know Karma is ain't a mere biitch anymore, right?

Then nxtime u come back here asking whats d cure for having gigantic swollen balls... tongue

Good luck boo
I know your are one of them heart breaker that got served species

1 Like

Re: Sweet Revenge by Nobody: 9:10am On Jul 22, 2016
samblack:
I know your are one of them heart breaker that got served species

Hahhahaha... Me ? A heart breaker? grin

I tot tats a Yoruba boyz Brand... cheesy
Re: Sweet Revenge by Oksman(m): 9:11am On Jul 22, 2016
Shoprite is like the latest fad to meet one's ex and pay her back, let me quickly head straight to shoprite to meet and reconcile with mine...... hehehe!
Re: Sweet Revenge by foolinlove(f): 9:13am On Jul 22, 2016
samblack:
Am so going to enjoy this,let me give you a clue before some of the species of the girl am about deal with start calling me a monster. I and my ex dated for two good years,although we had our down times but we were almost perfect,untill all of a sudden she called my line and say it's over with out any explanation,it hurts alot but I moved on.Now fast forward 4 months later we met at shporite,we exchange number and hanged out couple of time,now she is telling she can't move on that we should continue from where we stopped and she is so sorry,i said Yes.
This Time am so going to treat her f++k up,1st I would take my two years back from,make her fall in love badly,t reat her like a queen and just break up with without any excuse also.she go hate me pass devil when am done with her,my plan is to tie the not with my new girl immediately am done with her punishment and would make sure she get a copy of the invitation. JAH bless me,Amen.

Wow so mature. I wonder why she broke up with you?
Re: Sweet Revenge by theEYe21(f): 9:24am On Jul 22, 2016
Op I know what you're about to do to your ex won't go as planned because karma is very much alert and karma never sleeps. So I'm waiting for your plan to take hold and see what happens or the consequences for your actions grin Safe journey!
Re: Sweet Revenge by robosky02(m): 9:30am On Jul 22, 2016
theEYe21:
Op I know what you're about to do to your ex won't go as planned because karma is very much alert and karma never sleeps. So I'm waiting for your plan to take hold and see what happens or the consequences for your actions grin Safe journey!

ok

eye see lol grin
Re: Sweet Revenge by 7Randall: 9:59am On Jul 22, 2016
You may still fall in love with her again and forget about revenge. Don't rule that out.
Re: Sweet Revenge by samblack(m): 10:38am On Jul 22, 2016
7Randall:
You may still fall in love with her again and forget about revenge. Don't rule that out.
there is a possibility if I finally get that explanation and it is reasonable but still I will never be able to get off my mind the amount of guys that might have f++led her during her sabbatical leave.You are a man nah,so you understand that the chances are too slim

1 Like

Re: Sweet Revenge by samblack(m): 10:44am On Jul 22, 2016
theEYe21:
if there was no consequences for wasting two years of my loyalty then why should I worry about consequences or is two years of her life worth more than mine?
Re: Sweet Revenge by halfricanadian(f): 10:46am On Jul 22, 2016
I have been hurt to d point i shd revenge like its raptures day

But i wasnt brought up to revenge i let it go nd simply avoid u
Re: Sweet Revenge by samblack(m): 10:46am On Jul 22, 2016
foolinlove:

Wow so mature. I wonder why she broke up with you?
keep wondering please

1 Like

Re: Sweet Revenge by foolinlove(f): 10:49am On Jul 22, 2016
samblack:
keep wondering please

Rhetorical question.
Re: Sweet Revenge by samblack(m): 10:53am On Jul 22, 2016
halfricanadian:
I have been hurt to d point i shd revenge like its raptures day

But i wasnt brought up to revenge i let it go nd simply avoid u
I know this is probably the right thing but I hate her so much right now that all I see is pay back.I think I really need to think this through.thankx
Re: Sweet Revenge by halfricanadian(f): 10:58am On Jul 22, 2016
samblack:
I know this probably the right thing but I hate her so much right now that all I see pay back.I think I really need to think this through.thankx dear

When u revenge u owe nature a prize

Nd nature will pay u even in ways u dont like

I dont revenge cos i was brought up to kno
Life is a roller coaster who is up today can b down tomorrow who is laughing today can b d happiest tomorrow.

If u revenge remember u aint holy nd perfect u might hurt someone some day nd just wen u thought u forgiven dey will revenge bck cos u did same to someone earlier

Live life b happy cos God is seeing everything

Gods judgment is greater a milliom times dan man's judgment

Leave it all to God
Re: Sweet Revenge by samblack(m): 11:04am On Jul 22, 2016
halfricanadian:

When u revenge u owe nature a prize

Nd nature will pay u even in ways u dont like

I dont revenge cos i was brought up to kno
Life is a roller coaster who is up today can b down tomorrow who is laughing today can b d happiest tomorrow.

If u revenge remember u aint holy nd perfect u might hurt someone some day nd just wen u thought u forgiven dey will revenge bck cos u did same to someone earlier

Live life b happy cos God is seeing everything

Gods judgment is greater a milliom times dan man's judgment

Leave it all to God
wow,thank you so much,I really appreciate
Re: Sweet Revenge by halfricanadian(f): 11:06am On Jul 22, 2016
samblack:
wow,thank you so much,I really appreciate

Glad i cud help smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: Sweet Revenge by Jazzlite: 11:15am On Jul 22, 2016
shut up and do the needful

halfricanadian:

Glad i cud help smiley smiley
Re: Sweet Revenge by Nobody: 11:59am On Jul 22, 2016
why do people like revenge, y not live it for karma
Re: Sweet Revenge by ezechueze(m): 1:11pm On Jul 22, 2016
I support you samblack.

(1) (Reply)

Me,myself And I! A Picture Story / Who Is A Woman? / 15 Valid Reasons Why Every Guy Should Have A Female Bestfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.