Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,384 members, 7,781,098 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:52 AM

Asaba Pastor Caught Having Sex With A Married Woman, Stripped Unclad (Photos) - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Asaba Pastor Caught Having Sex With A Married Woman, Stripped Unclad (Photos) (76539 Views)

Lady Who Ran Mad And Stripped Unclad In Owerri, Rescued After Prayers. Photos / Lady Stripped Unclad, Tied To A Pole After 'Confessing Of Being A Witch'. Photos / Cameroonian Pastor Caught Having Three-some With 2 Married Women, Paraded Unclad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asaba Pastor Caught Having Sex With A Married Woman, Stripped Unclad (Photos) by YungBosco: 2:17pm On Jul 22, 2016
buh pls i wan ask oo cos dis always baffles me.what about d lady d pastor was screwing?like isnt she married & why let d pastor screw her? infact weneva i come across dis kinda stuff i always BLAME d female.rubbish!
Re: Asaba Pastor Caught Having Sex With A Married Woman, Stripped Unclad (Photos) by ofexpryz(m): 2:44pm On Jul 22, 2016
goldbim:
What?? .this is very wrong!!let he without a sin cast a stone first....you'll see a cradle robber and rapist mocking the pastor too..smh!!its supposed to be nobody's business!!.afterall,its with a consenting adult he had it with!!it should be within the concerned parties families they'll settle it not community!..
u nor get sense sha

1 Like

Re: Asaba Pastor Caught Having Sex With A Married Woman, Stripped Unclad (Photos) by francisbiz: 2:44pm On Jul 22, 2016
Kolababe:
A 'Man of God' identified as Prophet Obi O. of Anchor of Restoration Church located at Owufuju Street, Asaba was this morning stripped to his underwear by the people who caught him red handed allegedly having sex with a married woman. He was made to hold his church banner while being paraded around in his underpants. No service on Sunday for his church

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/07/photos-pastor-stripped-to-his-pants-in.html

[b]I don't trust this story, where is the woman?
Fake story[
/b]
Re: Asaba Pastor Caught Having Sex With A Married Woman, Stripped Unclad (Photos) by SHAIBULIAR: 3:12pm On Jul 22, 2016
Name checkers association kaduna branch, pls read the story confirm the name and place of origin of the man and report to the headquarters
Re: Asaba Pastor Caught Having Sex With A Married Woman, Stripped Unclad (Photos) by Rexnegro(m): 3:17pm On Jul 22, 2016
Evergreen4:
you have a parochial mindset
I no but Answer The question, Why always The igbos?
Re: Asaba Pastor Caught Having Sex With A Married Woman, Stripped Unclad (Photos) by deebrain(m): 3:18pm On Jul 22, 2016
[size=24pt]BET WHY?[/size]
Re: Asaba Pastor Caught Having Sex With A Married Woman, Stripped Unclad (Photos) by dorox(m): 3:20pm On Jul 22, 2016
Can somebody suggest to me the best way to get a refund of all the years of tithes paid to this pastor please? Ten percent of the recovered tithe would be paid to the person whose suggestion helpful in getting my tithe refund.

1 Like

Re: Asaba Pastor Caught Having Sex With A Married Woman, Stripped Unclad (Photos) by bedfordng(m): 4:06pm On Jul 22, 2016
mm
Re: Asaba Pastor Caught Having Sex With A Married Woman, Stripped Unclad (Photos) by Ebenezerk2: 4:17pm On Jul 22, 2016
As you wish to Christians so you will
ifenes:
I always thought the Christians themselves can't keep to their rules/ laws. Hell fire is meant for Christians.
Re: Asaba Pastor Caught Having Sex With A Married Woman, Stripped Unclad (Photos) by goldbim(f): 4:28pm On Jul 22, 2016
ofexpryz:
u nor get sense sha
you too!you lack manners fah! tongue.hypocrite!!
Re: Asaba Pastor Caught Having Sex With A Married Woman, Stripped Unclad (Photos) by Codes151(m): 4:39pm On Jul 22, 2016
Man of god. Walk away fast! I don see fuel o!
Re: Asaba Pastor Caught Having Sex With A Married Woman, Stripped Unclad (Photos) by ifenes(m): 5:23pm On Jul 22, 2016
[quote author=teegal3090 post=47782956][/quote]

A god that doesn't exist will forgive me? May obatala,Allah,Zeus forgive you too

1 Like

Re: Asaba Pastor Caught Having Sex With A Married Woman, Stripped Unclad (Photos) by brojoshua: 5:32pm On Jul 22, 2016
If post is true, then good punishment of many evil doers will begin from this world. And that is how God will start to punish some of the false pastors who are using the name of the Lord Jesus to scam people. But let not the other false prophets rejoice that it is "well with their souls" But let all sinners who are committing their own sins but have not been exposed by God to repent from their sins for their own days of disgrace and shame will soon come, and it may be everlasting shame.
And let sinners whether the one that was caught now or the ones who caught him or the others that are mocking and condemning him believe in Jesus Christ the Son of God and the Saviour of the world, the only Saviour and God will save them from sin, from being sinners, and from condemnation and everlasting destruction into the eternal kingdom of His Son Jesus Christ. And let anyone who believes repent and then present himself to a true and faithful servant of Christ to be baptized in water in the name of the Lord Jesus. He who believes and is baptized will be saved but he who does not believe will be condemned. Christ has come not to call the righteous but sinners to repentance. Thank you
Re: Asaba Pastor Caught Having Sex With A Married Woman, Stripped Unclad (Photos) by nurusystem(m): 5:35pm On Jul 22, 2016
nnadychuks:
yeah,one bro thinking outta the box

Annoiting members is a normal thing in most of nowadays churches.
Re: Asaba Pastor Caught Having Sex With A Married Woman, Stripped Unclad (Photos) by Basalt(m): 5:51pm On Jul 22, 2016
neocortex:

Adultery is a crime in Nigeria,
they should have handed him over to the police
instead of parading him round the town.

Who told you that one?
Re: Asaba Pastor Caught Having Sex With A Married Woman, Stripped Unclad (Photos) by armadeo(m): 5:57pm On Jul 22, 2016
KINGwax007:
Not saying it is not possible, but the picture is a lie. The man, clearly evangelising, is trying to pass a message by walking in pants...

If he were caught, u cld imagine the crowd that wld be following him during the walk of shame!

Bloggers can lie for state. Obviously I expected to see a crowd of onlookers but the guy is rolling solo.

Lying against a man of God. When your blog fails you'll ask God why?
Re: Asaba Pastor Caught Having Sex With A Married Woman, Stripped Unclad (Photos) by neocortex: 6:46pm On Jul 22, 2016
Basalt:

Who told you that one?

Ask your lawyer friend.

It think it is section 387 of penal code laws.
Re: Asaba Pastor Caught Having Sex With A Married Woman, Stripped Unclad (Photos) by Rocketicon(m): 6:48pm On Jul 22, 2016
End time pastor!
Re: Asaba Pastor Caught Having Sex With A Married Woman, Stripped Unclad (Photos) by neocortex: 6:56pm On Jul 22, 2016
ollaxworld:
If this man was to be a Muslim, Say an Imam, I wonder the kida trash that people would have spilled about Islam.

You are free to say whatever trash you like,
how can someone who claim to be a pastor/imam be
abusing their congregation and you expect people to be quiet.

In my opinion, most pastors/alfas are not to be trusted with women.
Re: Asaba Pastor Caught Having Sex With A Married Woman, Stripped Unclad (Photos) by neocortex: 7:04pm On Jul 22, 2016
dorox:
Can somebody suggest to me the best way to get a refund of all the years of tithes paid to this pastor please? Ten percent of the recovered tithe would be paid to the person whose suggestion helpful in getting my tithe refund.

Are you serious ?
Re: Asaba Pastor Caught Having Sex With A Married Woman, Stripped Unclad (Photos) by neocortex: 7:05pm On Jul 22, 2016
windows8:
This pastor once asked my friend to follow him to see a ritualist two years ago. He started the church from Agbor, delta state. He has a very beautiful wife and child, he lives in a house that has steady electricity for almost 24 hours, he has good cars to drive, the congregation turnover is high, conducts crusade and programs regularly. Shame

KINGwax007:
Not saying it is not possible, but the picture is a lie. The man, clearly evangelising, is trying to pass a message by walking in pants...

If he were caught, u cld imagine the crowd that wld be following him during the walk of shame!

armadeo:

Bloggers can lie for state. Obviously I expected to see a crowd of onlookers but the guy is rolling solo.

Lying against a man of God. When your blog fails you'll ask God why?

francisbiz:

Fake story[
/b]

Stop defending a criminal because he happens to be your pastor.

I guess he was also preaching in the picture below.

Re: Asaba Pastor Caught Having Sex With A Married Woman, Stripped Unclad (Photos) by Princewell2012(m): 7:21pm On Jul 22, 2016
KINGwax007:

infact God will surely bless you.

I love people that think critically.

You know i have to go back to the pics again.

Exactly my thought, very few people following him, and they re not even close to him.
Hmmmmm all these blogers self.
Re: Asaba Pastor Caught Having Sex With A Married Woman, Stripped Unclad (Photos) by allytinted: 8:08pm On Jul 22, 2016
ollaxworld:
If this man was to be a Muslim, Say an Imam, I wonder the kida trash that people would have spilled about Islam.
What do u expect from those hypocrites, and to even imagine that some people are trying to protect him here nauseates me I swear. Irrespective of religion or tribe, we all should always condemn this act not to support some and.speak ill of others.
Re: Asaba Pastor Caught Having Sex With A Married Woman, Stripped Unclad (Photos) by allytinted: 8:13pm On Jul 22, 2016
Princewell2012:

infact God will surely bless you.

I love people that think critically.

You know i have to go back to the pics again.

Exactly my thought, very few people following him, and they re not even close to him.
Hmmmmm all these blogers self.
Bro stop saying what is not. The comment and picture above u says it all, or was he also envagelising without his pants on. Lets condemn what is wrong and commend what is right as at when due. God help us all.
Re: Asaba Pastor Caught Having Sex With A Married Woman, Stripped Unclad (Photos) by tunary(m): 8:15pm On Jul 22, 2016
nnadychuks:
Where the married woman na.. Dem nor go najed her too?
na Wetin u wan see
Re: Asaba Pastor Caught Having Sex With A Married Woman, Stripped Unclad (Photos) by windows8: 8:55pm On Jul 22, 2016
neocortex:

Stop defending a criminal because he happens to be your pastor.

I guess he was also preaching in the picture below.

Saw the video this evening self, Ignore those doubting you.
Re: Asaba Pastor Caught Having Sex With A Married Woman, Stripped Unclad (Photos) by THMT: 9:10pm On Jul 22, 2016
nnadychuks:
yeah,one bro thinking outta the box

thought the same thing until I got a call from a friend telling me a pastor was sleeping with a woman in their street. Guess what, its this man so the story is true and confirmed.
Re: Asaba Pastor Caught Having Sex With A Married Woman, Stripped Unclad (Photos) by Basalt(m): 10:03pm On Jul 22, 2016
neocortex:

Ask your lawyer friend.

It think it is section 387 of penal code laws.

Lol, Bro.
Adultery is not a crime.
Qoute me any where unless you are talking of Sharia law.
There is never a place where adultery is said to be a crime in our constitution.

Any lawyer that says adultery is a crime is really a charge and bail lawyer
Re: Asaba Pastor Caught Having Sex With A Married Woman, Stripped Unclad (Photos) by Cityguy: 10:50pm On Jul 22, 2016
Such a disgrace to the body of Christ. Fake people everywhere allowing scums to ridicule their Maker. May God have mercy on you. End time pastors!
Re: Asaba Pastor Caught Having Sex With A Married Woman, Stripped Unclad (Photos) by uruomostephen(m): 10:52pm On Jul 22, 2016
pray for your self all of you that re in support of this, God is watching you for disgracing a pastor like this, you can't escape God rut, live it for God if it's true the man has gutting his punishment, but those that do this to him wait for God he will visit you remain bless
Re: Asaba Pastor Caught Having Sex With A Married Woman, Stripped Unclad (Photos) by ehikwe22: 3:45am On Jul 23, 2016
francisbiz:

Fake story[
/b]
the story is true. I know the guy. He's a very bad boy before he became a pastor. He was a very close acquaintance and I know him like the back of my palm.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ghanaian Pastor Caught In Hotel Room Trying To Sleep With Church Elder's Wife / "I Killed This Lizard In Midnight & My Brother Died":nigerian Man Narrates(pics) / Mike Bamiloye Teases His Wife, Gloria, Shares Picture Taken Backstage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.